During the course, you will master SAP Fiori-(the latest interface), which enables you to master prediction and analytics through challenging projects. We have world-class trainers who themselves have been the pioneers in the use of FICO. You should take this course due to the highly lucrative career it offers. The average salary of a FICO or HANA certified professionals is AED 170,892 per year.
The SAP S4 HANA Simple Finance Certification Training Course enables the students to master the concepts of HANA and clear the SAP certification. During this training, you will master the SAP HANA Architecture, SAP HANA Studio, SAP HANA Modelling, Data Provisioning, Reporting, User and Role Management, Database, and more. You will learn to implement the theoretical knowledge of SAP HANA in real-life scenarios with the help of hands-on projects.
What will you Master in the SAP S4 HANA Course?
- Application of application of S/4HANA Finance
- Understanding and working with SAP Fiori
- SAP Controlling profitability analysis
- SAP Universal Journal and General Ledger
- Data Provisioning
- User and Role Management
- Business Planning with SAP S4 HANA Simple Finance
- Synchronizing accounting and material management
Who should take the online SAP FICO Training?
The SAP FICO training program is suitable for fresher and professionals who want to excel in the fields of accounting, finance, and administration. This course should be taken by Entrepreneurs, Accounting professionals, Business Executives, Analysts, Project managers, Business Owners, and Executives.
What are the Prerequisites of SAP FICO course?
There are no specific prerequisite for the SAP FICO training course or the SAP S4 HANA; however, it is recommended that the student have some understanding about finance and accounts. A basic course in accounting, finance, or business process should make you adept for this course.
Why should you take the SAP FICO Training Course?
The SAP FICO or SAP S4 HANA Simple Finance Certification Training Course by GangBoard is the best course in Dubai for professionals looking to hone their skills of financial management and accounts solutions. You will learn financial planning and analysis, treasury and financial risk management, compliance management, collaborative finance operations, accounting and financial close, and enterprise risk. You will learn to deploy accounting solution on premise or on the cloud. This course will ensure that you progress rapidly in your career.
What you'll learn from this course?
- General Ledger Accounting
- Cash and Bank Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Asset Accounting
- SAP FI Consultant Level:
- Controlling Area
- Master Records
- Cost Center Accounting
- Transaction – Based posting
- Profit Center Accounting
- Repost CO Line Items (Using FI Document)
- Statistical Key Figures
Upcoming Batches for SAP FICO Certification Training in Dubai
Our SAP FICO Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
SAP FICO Training Syllabus
General Ledger Accounting
- General Ledger Master
- General Ledger Postings
- General Ledger Parking and postings
- Automatic Clearing
- Recurring Entries
- General Ledger Reports
Cash and Bank Accounting
- Cash Journals
- Cheque Management
- House bank Masters
- Bank Reconciliations
- Vendor Master
- Vendor Invoice Posting
- Vendor Credit Memo
- Vendor Down Payment
- Vendor Down Payment Clearing
- Vendor Outgoing payment
- Partial payment against an invoice
- Residual Payment
- Automatic Payment Run
- Withholding Tax (TDS)
- Vendor Reports
- Customer Master
- Customer Invoice Posting
- Customer Credit Memo
- Customer Down Payment
- Customer Down Payment Clearing
- Customer Incoming Payment
- Partial payment against an invoice
- Residual Payment
- Customer Reports
- Asset Master
- Asset Procurement (Direct)
- Asset Procurement (through MM)
- Asset Retirements
- Asset Scrapping
- Depreciation Run
SAP FI Consultant Level:
- Define a Company
- Define a Company Code
- Assign Company Code to Company
- Define Chart of Accounts
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts
- Setup Account Groups and their Number Ranges
- Assign Fiscal Year Variant to Company Code
- Assign Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- Document Number Ranges for the Company Code
- Assign Field Status Variant to Company Code
- Define Employee Tolerance
- Define Retained Earnings Account
- Document types
- Posting Keys
- Validation and substitution
- General Ledger Account Introduction
- Reconciliation Accounts
- Expense and Revenue GL Accounts
- Account Assignment Model
- Setup tolerance for customers and vendors
- Customer Account Groups
- Create number ranges for customer accounts
- Assign number ranges to customer groups
- Customer Master Record
- Create Vendor Groups
- Create number ranges for vendor accounts
- Assign number ranges to vendor groups.
- Create Vendor Master
- Create underpayment account and Over payment accounts
- Create cash discount account
- Payment within tolerance (incoming)
- Payment within tolerance (outgoing)
- Configure Automatic Payment Program
- Financial Statement Version
- Cash Journals
- House Bank Configuration
- Check Management
- Manual Bank Reconciliation
- Asset Masters
- Asset Number Ranges
- Depreciation Areas
- Asset General Ledger Account Determination
- Depreciation Keys
- NEW GL and Document Splitting concepts
SAP CO Training Syllabus
We provide end-user level and consultant level trainings in SAP CO module to equip you to the level you wish to attain. The following sub-modules are covered in SAP Finance Controlling:
- Maintain Controlling Area
- Assignment of Controlling Area
- Activate Components/Control Indicators
- Number Range
- Maintain Versions
- Cost Element
- Cost Center
- Profit Center
- Primary Cost Elements (Manual)
- Secondary Cost Elements (Manual)
- Automatic Creation of Primary and Secondary Elements
Cost Center Accounting
- Define Standard Hierarchy
- Create Cost Center
- Create Cost Center Group
Transaction – Based posting
- Number assignment for CO documents
- Account assignment logic
- Automatic and default account assignment
- Transaction-based posting in CO
Profit Center Accounting
- Define Standard Hierarchy
- Create Profit Center
- Create Profit Center Group
- Define Dummy Profit Center
Repost CO Line Items (Using FI Document)
Statistical Key Figures
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
SAP FICO Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our SAP FICO Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized SAP FICO Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
SAP FICO Certification Training in Dubai Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I have completed SAP FICO Training in Dubai, UAE under the guidance of trainer Karthik. The trainer has deep knowledge of SAP subjects. he has the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple form with more examples and real-time scenarios which were very helpful. Thank you Karthik and GangBoard.
I have joined SAP FICO Training in Dubai at GangBoard. My trainer is Shadab Aldawani. He is very knowledgeable. Flexible time schedule and Easy to follow from the lecture. He is providing good practice and practical knowledge about AWS. Thanks to my Shadab and GangBoard.
I have studied the SAP FICO Certification Course in Dubai at GangBoard, it is easy to understand the concepts, and very useful. The faculty was very good and she explained all the concepts with real-time scenarios. The trainer was excellent in teaching we are lucky to get such an experienced staff. Thanks to GangBoard.
I have completed the SAP FICO Certification Course in Dubai at GangBoard. Excellent teaching from Gayathri mam. She is very good at explaining each topic and she also makes sure that everyone understands the concept. She is very dedicated to explaining topics and giving interview related information. Thanks to GangBoard.
I have completed SAP FICO Training in Dubai, United Arab Emirates at GangBoard. My trainer was Vairaprakash sir. He was a wonderful person as well as a teacher and he is a very cooperative person and ready to help at any time. He thought all the topics very well and I was able to understand it. Thank You to my trainer and GangBoard.