About Android Course Training
In this Training, we cover up Introduction of JAVA, Android, Application Structure, basic UI Design, Inheritance, JVM & jar File Extension, SQL, UI Components, etc. We have an experienced Android developer’s faculty, who spent years in developing an application for many renowned companies. This Android Certification Training Course in San Jose can provide you the right career path, where you can earn around $89,000.
In this course, you will learn how to develop android applications, multimedia APIs, Mobile layouts, etc. We will give you in-hand training, which will put you into a path to become successful Android Developers. Initially, we will light up the fundamentals areas of Android and then move to advanced concepts such as Android Wear App development, wireless connectivity, syncing to cloud and Google Play. We will impart the right kind of skill set and experience, which will give you a remarkable exposure in the profile from a corporate point of view.
Eligibility Criteria to take this course
If you want to give your contribution to emerging digitalization and finding this career interesting then you are a perfect fit. Moreover, the following are the other reasons for selecting Android Certification Training in San Jose:
- For App Developers, who want to masters application development and gain professionals competence.
- If you are into a similar career sector like web development and want to switch into Android application development.
- For the individual, who has a keen interest in coding and technical mind.
- It is recommended if you have done a bachelor of communication application (BCA) at the academic front.
- If you have a good understanding of Java, it’s functioning or want to go into depth.
Career Prospects of Android Online Training in San Jose
There are lots of organizations, which are paying the highest package to the individual, who has done this course. According to the analysis, the highest salary that Android developers are drawing is $ 89,000. It keeps on increasing with your growing knowledge and skills of Android development. Every year, the mobile market jumps up like anything and opens up new doors of opportunity for newcomers. It offers you a stable and promising career with no doubts. In addition to this, android developers are not only into developing applications but also into performing many other tasks. This career commits a lot to you and grows as per the years passes.
List of the Topics covered in Android Training in San Jose at GangBoard
Have a look on a topic; you will be covering in this certification course:
- Introduction of Android Development
- Android Activity and Intent
- Layout and Controls
- UI and Fragments
- Multimedia Audio and Video & Camera
- SQLite Database
- Layout and Design
- Java Language
- Content creation
- Data storage and Maps API
- Android Studio, DDMS, Listeners and other tools, etc.
Requirements to take Android Certification Training
There are no such eligibility criteria that you have met to indulge in this Android Training. If you are beginners and interested in Android Application Development then you can take this course. A fundamental understanding of Java or any other object-oriented programming can give you the added benefits and deeper understanding of every topic.
What Emphasis Student to Take this Course?
Android has become the most opted operating system for smartphones, connecting people with their dear once and others within the country as well as overseas. Once you will gain a deeper understanding of Android, you can expect a higher salary package. Moreover, it delivers you the exciting and interest job profiles all over the globe. Android is needed almost in every country and state. So, you don’t even need to move anywhere to grab the right job opportunity for you.
you into the big league where you can command big salaries and further grow in your career in one of the most exciting technology platforms available today.
Why Choose GangBoard to start Android Training Certification Course?
GangBoard is loaded with numbers of experienced faculty members, which is the key to success in android development. Moreover, here are the following reason for joining GangBoard Certification Course online:
- We have a dedicated Testing and BI professionals and data scientists team
- We provide real-time training with a practical approach
- Covers up all the potential areas of Android Development
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction of Java & Android
- Exploring Data Types
- Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- Control Structures: Loops
- Android Architecture
- Building an Android Application based on Web Response
- Building the Public Area
- Advanced Android Techniques
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Working with Files and Directories
Upcoming Batches for Android Training
Our Android Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Price at
You Save: ₹ 3,000 (15% OFF)
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?Enroll Now Pay Later Request a Batch
Course Syllabus of Android Online Training
Introduction of Java & Android
- What is Java?
- What is Android?
- The history of Android
- Why choose Android?
- Installation overview
- Basic steps to create a project
- Dynamic inputs with real-time example
- Basic steps to create project
- Inserting code comments
Exploring Data Types
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Boxing and Unboxing
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and else if statements
- Nested If statements
- Nested else If statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- While loops
- For loops
- For Each loops
- Understanding array Concepts
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Debug with a breakpoint
- Warnings and errors
- Error handling Capacity
- How to debug errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- How Application works with android OS.
- Key Features of Android Latest versions
- Android History of versions
Android Activity LifeCycle
- What is Activity?
- Activity Life Cycle?
- How Activity Life Cycle Works?
- Intents and Intent Filters
- Working with Bundles
- Passing Values through bundles using intent
Android Layouts and Gestures
- Linear Layout
- Relative Layout
- Frame Layout
- Input Controls.
- Click Listeners
- Date Picker
- Time Picker
- Alert Dialog
Android Working with Views
- List View
- Grid View
- Dialog View
- Recycler List View
- How to start service from an Activity
- How to stop background service.
- Managing Service LifeCycle
- Bound Service
- Unbound Service
Fragments and its LifeCycle
- What is Fragment?
- Fragment Life Cycle?
- How Fragment Life Cycle Works with in an Activity?
- Dynamically loading Fragments in an Activity.
Building an Android Application based on Web Response
- Links and URLs
- Fetching JSON Values from the server using the GET method.
- Posting JSON Values from the server using the POST method.
- JSON Parsing
- XML Parsing
- Encoding GET values
Working with Android Input Controls
- Building forms using EditText, TextView, ImageView and AutoComplete TextView
- Detecting form submissions
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Sqlite introduction
- Creating a database
- Methods in SqliteHelper Class
- Handling SqlException
- Creating a database table
- Database versions
- CRUD in Sqlite
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Using Android to Access SQLite
- Database APIs in Android
- Connecting to SQLITE with Android
- Retrieving data from SQLITE
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with SQLITE
- Updating and deleting records with SQLITE
- Refactoring Class names and Method names
- Sdk Handling
- Google play services?
- Handling Multiple Projects
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
Building the Public Area
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
Regulating Page Access
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
Advanced Android Techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
OOP in Practice
- What is Object?
- How to Create Object?
- Inheritance and its types
- Polymorphism and its types
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Comparing objects
Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- Android permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Android Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At End of our Android Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognised Android Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Android Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
GangBoard is the best place for learning software IT Courses. They provide unique course materials, a curriculum plan and well-trained instructors along with 24/7 support. The course content prepared GangBoard is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to the whole GangBoard team.
I had an Amazing Learning Experience from GangBoard. I am very much thankful to my trainer for explaining in a great way and developing my interest further in this topic. It's really a great opportunity for me to take Training in GangBoard. Thanks to the entire team of GangBoard.
I have done Training in GangBoard. It's really an awesome learning experience. All the concepts were covered without any compromise. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. It's completely awesome. Thanks to GangBoard.
Thanks to GangBoard for providing excellent Software IT Courses. I would like to say thanks to the support team for there advice and help whenever I faced any issues. They are always ready to help you to solve the issues. I like this approach from GangBoard.
I took Training with GangBoard. It is an amazing experience. Excellent course structure, Experienced faculty, superb support team. They are always with the success of student carrier, very prompt service they are committed to what they promised.