PHP Training Course
Learn PHP Training Course with PHP Certification from Experts. In this PHP Online Training, you will learn in-depth syllabus of PHP Course which has Introduction of Web & PHP, Exploring Data Types, Control Structures: Logical Expressions, Control Structures: Loops, User-Defined Functions, Debugging, Building Web Pages with PHP, Working with Forms and Form Data, Working with Cookies and Sessions, MySQL Basics, Using PHP to Access MySQL, Building a Content Management System (CMS), Using Site Navigation to Choose Content, Application CRUD, Building the Public Area, Regulating Page Access, Advanced PHP Techniques, Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), OOP in Practice, Working with Files and Directories, Sending Emails. Our PHP Online Course syllabus is designed to learn PHP Courses with practicals.
Best PHP Online Training
Get PHP Online Training with experts in real-time to produce an independent working web application at the end of our course. PHP is a widely-used open-source scripting language to build a dynamic application in a short period. Like other popular languages PHP also derived from C. But, that doesn’t mean C is a prerequisite before learning PHP. PHP is also a low-level language where anyone can learn to code in a faster way. We offer PHP Training in a practical way to ensure our participant gets most of this training.
About PHP Online Course
PHP Online Course at GangBoard is a complete training package that prepares applicants with the basics of PHP with widespread training in the coding of practical web applications.
With continuous technological developments in this modest era observing continuously fluctuating programming boards, PHP has become the foremost and highly acknowledged technology. PHP is a scripting language used for the server-side. It is broadly intended for website expansion. In addition to that it is used as programming language of all-purpose. PHP is also user-friendly. PHP is very easy programming language. It’s logical syntax is easy to use. It’s command functions are also well-described. PHP is accessible and easily used for writing the codes and creation of web application pages.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction of Web & PHP
- Exploring Data Types
- Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- Control Structures: Loops
- User-Defined Functions
- Building Web Pages with PHP
- MySQL Basics
- Regulating Page Access
Upcoming Batches for PHP Online Training
Our PHP Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
PHP Training Syllabus
Introduction of Web & PHP
- What is PHP?
- The history of PHP
- Why choose PHP?
- Installation overview
- Embedding PHP code on a page
- Outputting dynamic text
- The operational trail
- Inserting code comments
Exploring Data Types
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type juggling and casting
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and elseif statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- While loops
- For loops
- Foreach loops
- Understanding array pointers
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Warnings and errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
Building Web Pages with PHP
- Links and URLs
- Using GET values
- Encoding GET values
- Encoding for HTML
- Including and requiring files
- Modifying headers
- Page redirection
- Output buffering
Working with Forms and Form Data
- Building forms
- Detecting form submissions
- Single-page form processing
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Single-page form with validations
Working with Cookies and Sessions
- Working with cookies
- Setting cookie values
- Reading cookie values
- Unsetting cookie values
- Working with sessions
- MySQL introduction
- Creating a database
- Creating a database table
- CRUD in MySQL
- Populating a MySQL database
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Using PHP to Access MySQL
- Database APIs in PHP
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP
- Retrieving data from MySQL
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with PHP
- Updating and deleting records with PHP
- SQL injection
- Escaping strings for MySQL
- Introducing prepared statements
Building a Content Management System (CMS)
- Blueprinting the application
- Building the CMS database
- Establishing your work area
- Creating and styling the first page
- Making page assets reusable
- Connecting the application to the database
Using Site Navigation to Choose Content
- Adding pages to the navigation subjects
- Refactoring the navigation
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
- Moving the navigation to a function
- Finding a subject in the database
- Refactoring the page selection
- Creating a new subject form
- Processing form values and adding subjects
- Passing data in the session
- Validating form values
- Creating an edit subject form
- Using single-page submission
- Deleting a subject
- Cleaning up
- Assignment: Pages CRUD
- Assignment results: Pages CRUD
Building the Public Area
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
Regulating Page Access
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
Advanced PHP Techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Building dates and times: Epoch/Unix
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
OOP in Practice
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Cloning objects
- Comparing objects
Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- PHP permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Moving the file pointer
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
- Configuring PHP for email
- Sending email with mail()
- Using headers
- Reviewing SMTP
- Using PHPMailer
Trainer Profile of PHP Online Training
GangBoard trainers of PHP are working experts of topmost industries. They have experience of 10-12 years with live projects of PHP. GangBoard selects the trainers after the screening, evaluation, and demo and makes sure you get the high-quality stuff.
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
PHP Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the end of our course, you will be assigned to work a real-time project. Once you completed the assigned project with expected results we (Experts Team from GangBoard) will verify and issue PHP Developer Certificate. If you are not able to deliver expected results in the project we will support you by clarifying doubts and help you to re-attempt the project.
PHP Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
hai, I am Fiji.I learned PHP training in GangBoard.The coaching was very good & excellent. The class section was very interesting and very useful. thank you for my trainer and GangBoard forgiven the golden opportunity for my life.
Hai I am Shalini. GangBoard coaching is very good. i learned PHP in GangBoard.the trainer teaches very well and then clear all my doubts. I got a job in an IT company now.so thank you for my trainer &GangBoard.
I am Vijay & very much satisfied with your course. It is very interactive and the way of your explanation is very good. Especially when we did not understand or have questions on any concept, at that time your explanation is very impressive by going to the Basics of that concept and explaining from the point that where we can understand easily.thank you for my trainer & GangBoard.
I am Priya. my friend said to me you go & join in GangBoard to learn language because their coaching is too good.so I join in GangBoard.it’s true. the trainer teaches very well. I am very satisfied. Thank you for all.
I joined the PHP Training in GangBoard with the knowledge of HTML and CSS. The coaching provided was excellent and the knowledge of the trainer is good. Training exercises are provided for better results from us.