About Hadoop Certification Online Training
Hadoop Certification Training Course in Sydney, New South Wales is a scope with high significance and demand supported by a live instructor with assured placement assistance. This is an all-in-one profession course where training is given for Analyst, Developer, Admin, and Testing Professional. Throughout this training, you will get practical training by working in real-time projects through which you will get enough knowledge and a deep understanding of basic to advanced concepts of Big data and Hadoop.
This live training is led by best trainers with hands-on experience handling Big data with Hadoop which will allow you prepare for Hadoop Developer Certification (CCA175) and Cloudera CCA Spark Certification ($295) with industry-oriented real-time projects and case studies. An average salary of Hadoop Developer in Sydney is AU$91,668 and a Senior Software Engineer in Sydney could earn up to AU$97,000 per annum.
What will you learn in this Hadoop training in Sydney?
Our live expert trainers will enable you to expand your skills and confidence to learn concepts quickly and easily through practical handouts and case studies. In this comprehensive training, you will learn :
- Basics of Big data and Hadoop
- Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, YARN, MapReduce Framework
- Apache Pig, Hive, Advanced Hive, and HBase
- Working on Distributed data with Apache Spark, Oozie, Avro
- Big data analytics and testing Hadoop applications
What are the objectives of the Hadoop Training Course in Sydney?
The prime objective of this Hadoop certification training is too upright your talents to work in real-time projects more effectively and smartly. This live online training is guided by industry experts who provide job support and interview support as well as value addition. This training enables you to:
- Get a deep understanding of Big Data and Hadoop with HDFS, YARN, and MapReduce
- Handle several tools (Pig, Hive, HBase, etc.,) present in Hadoop Eco-System effectively
- Handle data in HDFS through Flume and Scoop and working with larger data sets stored in HDFS
- Manage, control, and troubleshoot Hadoop Clusters
- Handle and test Hadoop applications
Who should take up this Hadoop Training in Sydney?
The Scope for Big Data Analytics is huge and its market is growing very strongly and substantially. This training certainly accelerates to kick start your career to operate in Big Data and Hadoop. This course is best suited for:
- Software Developers, Architects
- Test Engineers, Data Engineers, and Main Frame Professionals
- Project Managers and Analytics professionals
- BI and Data warehousing professionals
- Any fresh graduate willing to learn Big data and wish to operate in Big Data Hadoop
What are the prerequisites for taking this Hadoop Course in Sydney?
Any candidate with a technical background can join this course. There is no particular skill needed to join this course because we cover all the requisite topics associated with this course. However, some knowledge in SQL, Java, and UNIX will be an assured compliment.
What are the Hadoop job opportunities in Sydney?
Big Data has the growing market demand and companies operating in research and analytics were growing at a rapid rate in Sydney. Our enhanced training with assured job support will certainly place you in a top MNC in Sydney with a high package. An average salary of Hadoop Developer in Sydney is AU$91,668 and a Senior Software Engineer in Sydney could earn up to AU$97,000 per annum.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Apache Hadoop
- Mapreduce Framework
- Apache Hive
- Apache Hbase
- Apache Pig
- Apache Sqoop
- Apache HUE
- Apache Zookeeper
- Apache Flume
- Administration concepts
Upcoming Batches for Hadoop Certification Training
Our Big Data Hadoop Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
- 29-01-2022 Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)Weekend Regular 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 31-01-2022 Monday (Monday - Friday)Weekdays Regular 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 03-02-2022 Thursday (Monday - Friday)Weekdays Regular 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
Hadoop Certification Training Syllabus
Gangboard’s Big data and Hadoop Online Course in Sydney Syllabus and Materials are prepared by 10+ Years experienced Trainers.
- Introduction to Big Data & Hadoop Fundamentals
- Dimensions of Big data
- Type of Data generation
- Apache ecosystem & its projects
- Hadoop distributors
- HDFS core concepts
- Modes of Hadoop employment
- HDFS Flow architecture
- HDFS MrV1 vs MrV2 architecture
- Types of Data compression techniques
- Rack topology
- HDFS utility commands
- Min h/w requirements for a cluster & property files changes
- Introduction to Mapreduce
- Mapreduce Design flow
- Mapreduce Program (Job) execution
- Types of Input formats & Output formats
- Mapreduce Datatypes
- Performance tuning of a Mapreduce jobs
- Counters techniques
- Introduction to Hive & features
- Hive architecture flow
- Types of hive tables flow
- DML/DDL commands explanation
- Partitioning logic
- Bucketing logic
- Hive script execution in shell & HUE
- Introduction to Hbase concepts
- Introduction to NoSQL/CAP theorem concepts
- Hbase design/architecture flow
- Hbase table commands
- Hive + Hbase integration module/jars deployment
- Hbase execution in shell/HUE
- Introduction to Pig concepts
- Pig modes of execution/storage concepts
- Pig program logics explanation
- Pig basic commands
- Pig script execution in shell/HUE
- Introduction to Sqoop concepts
- Sqoop internal design/architecture
- Sqoop Import statements concepts
- Sqoop Export Statements concepts
- Quest Data connectors flow
- Incremental updating concepts
- Creating a database in MySQL for importing to HDFS
- Sqoop commands execution in shell/HUE
- Introduction to Hue design
- Hue architecture flow/UI interface
- Introduction to zookeeper concepts
- Zookeeper principles & usage in Hadoop framework
- Basics of Zookeeper
- Introduction to Flume & features
- Flume topology & core concepts
- Property file parameters logic
- Principles of Hadoop administration & its importance
- Hadoop admin commands explanation
- Balancer concepts
- Rolling upgrade mechanism explanation
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Hadoop Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Hadoop Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Hadoop Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Hadoop Certification Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
I recently completed My Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course in Sydney at GangBoard.The course curriculum is well designed, the trainer explained each and every concept with examples and made it even more interesting with case studies. Overall the learning experience was more than what I had expected. Thank you
I have completed my Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course in Sydney at GangBoard. My Trainer is Soumya. The trainer explained each concept very clearly and practically. she explained the concepts clearly and patiently until I understood. Thanks to My Trainer Soumya.
I had taken a Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course in Sydney at GangBoard. It was an awesome experience.GangBoard has a very good Trainer. My Trainer was Jagdish, an expert in Big Data Hadoop. The course covered thorough details of the subject. We were made to do some realtime scenarios as our assignments. This gave us a lot of confidence.
I successfully completed my Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course in Sydney at GangBoard. My Trainer is Mr.Karthik. He is such a wonderful trainer who makes sure we are comfortable and we understand all the concepts completely. The classes were mostly practical that my trainer helped us to work in real-time examples which will be very much useful for my career. Thank you GangBoard.
I have completed a Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course in Sydney at GangBoard. Very nice course content, good faculty, and support people always ready to help you to solve your issues. It’s too much user-friendly and doesn’t require much time to load and start learning. It will give you a good heads-up to your career.