Preparation Tips for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam
Preparation tips for AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Certification exam
What is AWS Certification?
As the leader in cloud computing, Amazon has accumulated more than twelve years in the field of cloud computing. Amazon’s cloud computing is second to none in terms of service and performance. In recent years, there are many start-up companies in India have put their own infrastructure on the AWS cloud.
As such, it can be seen that the status of cloud services in the Indian IT sector has become higher and higher, and the cloud computing knowledge requirements for practitioners are bound to become higher and higher. Now the AWS certification of the cloud service leader Amazon has become more and more valuable for Indian software engineers.
There are three exams by role at the AWS Certified Associate Level: “Solution Architect” for designers, “Developer” for developers, and “SysOps Administrator” for daily operations and management. By obtaining AWS certification, you can prove that you have the necessary knowledge to maintain and manage system operation after installing AWS. AWS certification ranks fourth and fifth in the Most valuable IT certifications in 2019.
Now, the growing need for AWS certification in India especially in the cities like Bangalore and Chennai is amazing. A lot of people are attending the AWS certification training held at GagBoard. If you are aiming for self-learning, you may end up taking an inappropriate study method. Therefore, it is always better to join a reputed institute like GangBoard as they provide state-of-the-art AWS Certification Material and AWS Certification Questions and Dumps.
AWS certification is the best way to detect your knowledge of cloud computing and is a good choice for increasing your job search.
Preparation before the exam
- Refer to the AWS official exam to introduce the general direction of the positioning test.
- Read the exam outline carefully to understand the knowledge points and outlines of the exam design.
- According to the AWS official document combing the AWS existing essential services.
- I have carefully reviewed the documents related to EC2 , IAM, and S3. These services, together with VPC and RDS, are the focus of the study, and are also the core services of AWS.
Do some exercises on AWS, including:
- Established a typical network structure of public & private subnet on AWS.
- Build a highly available website for ELB+Autoscaling on AWS.
- Migrate your blog to AWS and use Cloudfront for CDN and Route53 for DNS resolution.
- Read the FAQ carefully and carefully.
- Take a look at a few AWS white papers, including an overview of AWS services, architecture, security bestpractices, AWS best practices, and a major understanding of what architecture is a good architecture.
- I did about two hundred exercises, and the fact that 20% of the exams were the original ones I have seen.
Must Read – What is AWS Certification?
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification exam is aimed at system administrators/operations personnel on the AWS platform and focuses on how to deploy, manage, and operate highly available systems on AWS. This exam basically covers the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam content, plus some real-world problems, and the content depth is more than the former.
Overall, this exam should be the hardest part of the three Associate exams! The questions are long, and many are multiple-choice questions. The answer options are similar. It is often necessary to use the exclusion method to choose the correct answer.
This exam requires an understanding of:
- Scalability, high availability and fault tolerance system deployment, management and operation in AWS
- Migration of existing on-premises applications to AWS
- Introduction and control of data flow with AWS
- Computing, data or security requirements
- Selecting appropriate AWS services
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Predicting AWS usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms
In 2019, number of applicants to AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification has increased. The number of companies using AWS in India is increasing, and engineers who can solve operational problems are needed in large numbers.
Recently, changes were made to the system, including revisions to exam questions and exam time and number of questions. If you are planning to take the exam in the future, review the outline of the exam.
Following are the skills and experience assumed as prerequisites for taking the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification exam
- Management / operation experience in systems running on AWS
- System administrator experience 1-2 years
- Knowledge and experience of virtualization technology
- Basic network knowledge (DNS, TCP / IP, Firewall etc …)
Scope of questions
Monitoring and reporting 22%
- Availability and performance monitoring
- Billing and cost optimization process monitoring and management 15%
High availability 8%
- Introduction of scalability and elasticity based on scenarios
- Understand the level of fault tolerance based on business needs
Deployment and provisioning 14%
- Build an environment that fits your pre-designed design- Provision
- cloud resources and manage deployment automation
Storage and data management 18%
- Create backups for various services
- Implement compliance requirements
- Manage backup and disaster recovery processes and security policy can be introduced and managed
- Data integrity and access control when using AWS platform
- Understanding responsibility sharing model
- Understanding security assessment related to AWS usage
Security and compliance 18%
Network 14% / Installation of AWS network function / Installation of AWS connection function
Automation and optimization 12%
Rather than intensive learning in some field, general knowledge may be necessary.
Compared to SAA , the key points are
- “Availability and performance monitoring”
- “Billing and cost optimization process monitoring and management”
- “Identifying potential issues in specific application deployment”
- “Provisioning and deploying cloud resources”
Key points for learning
Considering the contents of the examination guide, if you already have knowledge of SAA, you should study the following as additional knowledge.
- Get metrics
- Monitoring with Cloudwatch
- Deploy the application
- Automation of environment construction
- Cost management
Recommended path to the preparation of AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification
Take the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification training course at GangBoard. Training can help you improve your technical skills and understand AWS best practices. AWS Certification Dumps and the AWS Certification Practice exams they provide will be of great help to you. You may also watch the AWS instructional videos and autonomous progress labs.
View the exam guide and sample questions. Understand the concepts involved in the exam and get an overall picture of what you need to learn. Check out the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification exam guide .
Learning Tip: Don’t skip the sample questions. Also practise with AWS SOA-C00 Certification Dump.s
This will help you check your mastery of knowledge, and indicate the need for further study of the concept and field.
Read the official exam study guide
Study AWS White Papers and Frequently Asked Questions
Deepen your technical understanding with white papers written by AWS teams, independent analysts, and AWS partners. You can also make use of Free AWS dumps.
Learning Tips: Focus on the following white papers.
Cloud Architecture Design: AWS Best Practices || AWS Security Best Practices || Amazon Web Services: Security Process Overview || AWS Well-Organized Framework || Development and Testing on AWS || Using AWS Backup and Recovery Methods || Amazon Virtual Private Cloud Connectivity Options || AWS Pricing Mechanism
Browse the list of frequently asked questions and get familiar with the questions that different users often ask.
Learning Tips: Focus on the frequently asked questions on Amazon EC2 || Amazon S3 || Amazon VPC || Amazon Route 53 || Amazon RDS || Amazon SQS
Take the test preparation training
Take advantage of AWS Certification Questions and Dumps provided by GangBoard.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification course also provides SOA-C00 Exam Dumps .
Through the AWS certification course, you can get an introduction to the main services, such as the follows:
- 01-IAM’s loyal AWS goalkeeper.mp4
- 02-AWS Security Operations System Overview.mp4
- Quick start lab
- Hands-on experiment
Take the mock SOA-C00 Mock Test
Answer the questions within the specified time and test your knowledge. Go to aws.training to register.
Simultaneously do the AWS SOA-C00 Certification Dumps.
Apply for and get certified
Click Here-> Get AWS Certification Training
Sample question of AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification Exam
The following is a discussion from our AWS SOA-C00 Certification Dumps classes
Which of the following management-related tasks AWS is responsible for Amazon RDS operations?
A. Data import and query optimization.
B. Install database software and regular patches.
C. Create and maintain automated database backups, including point-in-time recovery within 5 minutes.
D. Create and maintain automated database backups that comply with specified long-term storage requirements.
This is a question of understanding the responsibility sharing model .
The point of this problem is which service type RDS is.
AWS services are categorized into three service types, and the scope of responsibility differs depending on the type.
Infrastructure Services → EC2, EBS, AutoScaling, VPC, etc. aws_sekikyouyu_infra.png
Container Services → RDS, EMR, Elastic Beanstalk, etc. aws_sekikyouyu_container.png
Abstracted Services → Lambda, S3, Gracier, DynamoDB, SQS, SES, etc. aws_sekikyouyu_abstract.png
For more information, see the AWS security best practices available on the AWS white paper page .
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate will also have a number of issues that will become the basic knowledge of AWS, such as those set out in the Solution Architect Associate.
Therefore, it is recommended that you review the knowledge of Solution Architect Associates while reviewing them.
Techniques of AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification exam preparation
Considering the tendency of sample questions and AWS SOA-C00 Certification Dumps, trainers at GangBoard think that the same study method you used in acquiring AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate Certification can be repeated.
- Study with the exam preparation book “ Preparation AWS Certified Solution Architect-Associate.”
- Solve all the SysOps questions on the “ Learning with AWS WEB Questions ” site.
- Be sure to review the wrong questions and answer them correctly for the second challenge.
- Take a mock test.
Testimony by one of the students of GangBoard who got the passing score in the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification exam
With the excellent training a GangBoard, I did the SOA-C00 Exam Crack. AWS Certification Practice exams they provided were of immense help for me. I did the AWS SOA-C00 Certification Dumps.
A bird’s eye view of my AWS certification preparation
- I read the exam guide in the AWS official site
- I did an SOA-C00 Mock Test
- Studied again the areas which I didn’t understand
- I read the FAQ in the AWS official site
- Diligently followed the guidelines given by the AWS certification trainers at GangBoard
- Made full use of AWS Certification Questions and Dumps
- Did all the SOA-C00 Practice Exams Questions
- Also practiced Free AWS dumps in the Internet
My study method for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification
I fully made use of AWS Certification exam dumps free for SysOps. If found that the scope of AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification overlapped with Solution Architect Associate, but in terms of direction, it seemed to have a strong sense of security / complier / governance / monitoring.
It seems that S3 / EC2 / ELB / VPC / ELB / Route53 / IAM etc. come out as a service.
About 80% of the answers were correct in my Mock test in AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification. When I didn’t get an answer, I investigated and wrote down the questions and solutions I didn’t understand. Every day I practised with AWS Certification Questions and Dumps. The following is from my notes I wrote during practising AWS SOA-C00 Practice Test Questions.
Disk space usage is collected as custom metrics
Route53 service can be deployed in a VPC in a private hosted zone
Security, IAM, and encryption were all right
If you read the FAQs frequently, you can get the AWS exam
Read especially these:
FAQ-AWS Elastic Beanstalk | AWS
FAQ-AWS CloudFormation | AWS
FAQ-AWS OpsWorks for Chef Automate | AWS
AWS Systems Manager FAQ – Amazon Web Services (AWS)
I appeared for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification exam and scored as shown below:
Overall score: 83%
Topic level scoring:
1.0 Monitoring and Metrics: 62%
2.0 High Availability: 87%
3.0 Analysis: 88%
4.0 Deployment and Provisioning: 75%
5.0 Data Management: 100%
6.0 Security: 87%
7.0 Networking: 85 %
My final tips for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification
SOA-C00 Dumps will draw your attention to these problems.
S3 is be also a kind of key value storeBeanstalk can be deployed with EC2. AutoScaling, RDS, S3, Cloudwatch Alarm, CloudFront and DynamoDB are not integrated. The language can be Java/PHP/.NET/Node.js/Python/Rubybe.
Remember the details of CloudFormation grammar.
Of the bucket S3 endpoint name is mybucket.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com become.
S3 CORS setting is required to give cross-domain permissions to S3 in Ajax.
When hosting a static web , you can set a different object name in the S3 index documentindex.html settings.
I wish the best success to all the AWS Certification Exams trainees at GangBoard.
AWS Certification Questions and Dumps
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification Exam is not very simple, that if you do not participate in some specialized training, it takes a lot of time and effort to prepare for the exam. The AWS SOA-C00 Certification Dumps are tested in practice, and it allows the majority of candidates to save a lot of time and energy and pass the exam.
Candidates who take the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification Exam provide efficient learning materials to meet your needs. If you want to achieve the most effective score in a short period of time with minimal effort, use AWS Certification Questions and Dumps.