In case you’re searching for Blue Prism Interview Questions and answers for Experienced or Freshers, you are at the correct place. There is parcel of chances from many presumed organizations on the planet. The Blue Prism advertise is relied upon to develop to more than $5 billion by 2020, from just $180 million, as per Blue Prism industry gauges. In this way, despite everything you have the chance to push forward in your vocation in Blue Prism Development. GangBoard offers Advanced Blue Prism Interview Questions and answers that assist you in splitting your Blue Prism interview and procure dream vocation as Blue Prism Developer.
Do you believe that you have the right stuff to be a section in the advancement of future Blue Prism, the Besant Technologies is here to control you to sustain your vocation. Various fortune 1000 organizations around the world are utilizing the innovation of Blue Prism to meet the necessities of their customers. Blue Prism is being utilized as a part of numerous businesses. To have a great development in Blue Prism work, our page furnishes you with nitty-gritty data as Blue Prism prospective employee meeting questions and answers. Blue Prism Interview Questions and answers are prepared by 10+ years experienced industry experts. Blue Prism Interview Questions and answers are very useful to the Fresher or Experienced person who is looking for the new challenging job from the reputed company. Our Blue Prism Interview Questions and answers are very simple and have more examples for your better understanding.
By this Blue Prism Interview Questions and answers, many students are got placed in many reputed companies with high package salary. So utilize our Blue Prism Interview Questions and answers to grow in your career.
1. What is the difference between process and object studio?
- Process studio is the workspace where the flow of the process is defined
- When a page of a process is run, it will run from the main page irrespective of whatever the page you are in.
- Object studio is the workspace where the objects of the applications have interacted
- When a page in the object is run, it will run only the current page.
2. What are the stages available in object studio that is not available in process studio?
- Navigate stage
- Read stage
- Write stage
- Code stage
- Wait stage
3. What is the difference between the defined and undefined collection?
Ans: In the Defined collection, the fields inside the collection are set prior to the run whereas in undefined collection no field is set prior to the run. The fields are populated in runtime.
4. What is environmental locking?
Ans: This is a feature which prevents multiple bots from accessing the same path of a process. A token is generated in environmental locking which allows only one bot to access.
5. What are the different modes available for object spying?
- HTML mode
- WIN32 mode
- Accessibility mode
- Region mode
- UI automation mode
If You are Looking for the Best Blue Prism Online Training Call Now: +91-7550080081
6. What is a thin client and thick client?
Ans: The Thin client is the application from which we cannot get many attributes of an object. Only region mode can be used in Thin client applications. Ex: Citrix, Oracle-based applications.
The thick client is the application from which we can get many attributes of an object. We can use any mode in Thick client applications. Ex: Internet Explorer, Calculator.
7. What is the use of Work Queues?
Ans: Work Queues are used to break a large volume of work to small volume and multiple bots can be used so that the time consumption can be reduced.
8. What are types of modes available for an object?
- Foreground mode
- Background mode
- Exclusive mode
9. What is the extension of a release?
10. What is the use of Initialize and cleanup in object studio?
Ans: Initialize and cleanup is the pre and post conditions which will execute at the start and end of the object respectively.
It cannot be called through action as it will run automatically when a particular object is called.
11. What are the languages that can be used in the coding stage?
- Visual Basic
12. What are the types of debugging techniques available in blue prism?
- Step – It executes each and every stage. If it encounters a page, process or an action, it enters inside and executes.
- Step Over – It executes each and every stage. If it encounters a page, process or an action, it does not enter inside but still executes over the page.
- Step Out – It executes everything that is available on the current page.
13. What are the ways to expose data item?
- Environment variable
- Session variable
14.What is Environment variable?
- This is a type of exposure in data item where the value of data item can be changed without opening the processor object.
- Environment variables will be available in System tab under process section.
15.What is Session variable?
- This is a type of exposure in data item where the value of data item can be changed during runtime.
- Session variable can be changed in the control room while running the particular process.
16. What are the best practices in blue prism?
- Exception handling- It should be used in an efficient way to handle the error wherever it is possible.
- Work Queues – Usage of work queues to reduce the time
- Wait stage – In region mode, wait stage should be used wherever the screen changes.
- Anchor stage – It should be used wherever possible so that the processor object looks readable
17. What is the difference between global send keys and global send key events?
Global send keys are the high-level interface which sends keystrokes to the active application whereas global send key events Is a low-level interface which mimics keyboard keystrokes in the operating system. It is used on thin client applications like Citrix.
19. What are the disadvantages of surface automation?
- It uses screen coordinates to click on objects. So accuracy will be very low.
- If the target application is not active, there is a possibility of global send keys passing the values to the wrong application.
20. How to publish a process to control room?
A Process can be published to control room by opening the process information box in the main page and checking the box “Publish this Process to Control Room”