In case you’re searching for Blue Prism Interview Questions and answers for Experienced or Freshers, you are at the correct place. There is parcel of chances from many presumed organizations on the planet. The Blue Prism advertise is relied upon to develop to more than $5 billion by 2020, from just $180 million, as per Blue Prism industry gauges. In this way, despite everything you have the chance to push forward in your vocation in Blue Prism Development. GangBoard offers Advanced Blue Prism Interview Questions and answers that assist you in splitting your Blue Prism interview and procure dream vocation as Blue Prism Developer.
Do you believe that you have the right stuff to be a section in the advancement of future Blue Prism, the Besant Technologies is here to control you to sustain your vocation. Various fortune 1000 organizations around the world are utilizing the innovation of Blue Prism to meet the necessities of their customers. Blue Prism is being utilized as a part of numerous businesses. To have a great development in Blue Prism work, our page furnishes you with nitty-gritty data as Blue Prism prospective employee meeting questions and answers. Blue Prism Interview Questions and answers are prepared by 10+ years experienced industry experts. Blue Prism Interview Questions and answers are very useful to the Fresher or Experienced person who is looking for the new challenging job from the reputed company. Our Blue Prism Interview Questions and answers are very simple and have more examples for your better understanding.
By this Blue Prism Interview Questions and answers, many students are got placed in many reputed companies with high package salary. So utilize our Blue Prism Interview Questions and answers to grow in your career.
1. What is the difference between process and object studio?
- Process studio is the workspace where the flow of the process is defined
- When a page of a process is run, it will run from the main page irrespective of whatever the page you are in.
- Object studio is the workspace where the objects of the applications have interacted
- When a page in the object is run, it will run only the current page.
2. What are the stages available in object studio that is not available in process studio?
- Navigate stage
- Read stage
- Write stage
- Code stage
- Wait stage
3. What is the difference between the defined and undefined collection?
Ans: In the Defined collection, the fields inside the collection are set prior to the run whereas in undefined collection no field is set prior to the run. The fields are populated in runtime.
4. What is environmental locking?
Ans: This is a feature which prevents multiple bots from accessing the same path of a process. A token is generated in environmental locking which allows only one bot to access.
5. What are the different modes available for object spying?
- HTML mode
- WIN32 mode
- Accessibility mode
- Region mode
- UI automation mode
If You are Looking for the Best Blue Prism Online Training Call Now: +91-7550080081
6. What is a thin client and thick client?
Ans: The Thin client is the application from which we cannot get many attributes of an object. Only region mode can be used in Thin client applications. Ex: Citrix, Oracle-based applications.
The thick client is the application from which we can get many attributes of an object. We can use any mode in Thick client applications. Ex: Internet Explorer, Calculator.
7. What is the use of Work Queues?
Ans: Work Queues are used to break a large volume of work to small volume and multiple bots can be used so that the time consumption can be reduced.
8. What are types of modes available for an object?
- Foreground mode
- Background mode
- Exclusive mode
9. What is the extension of a release?
10. What is the use of Initialize and cleanup in object studio?
Ans: Initialize and cleanup is the pre and post conditions which will execute at the start and end of the object respectively.
It cannot be called through action as it will run automatically when a particular object is called.
11. What are the languages that can be used in the coding stage?
- Visual Basic
12. What are the types of debugging techniques available in blue prism?
- Step – It executes each and every stage. If it encounters a page, process or an action, it enters inside and executes.
- Step Over – It executes each and every stage. If it encounters a page, process or an action, it does not enter inside but still executes over the page.
- Step Out – It executes everything that is available on the current page.
13. What are the ways to expose data item?
- Environment variable
- Session variable
14.What is Environment variable?
- This is a type of exposure in data item where the value of data item can be changed without opening the processor object.
- Environment variables will be available in System tab under process section.
15.What is Session variable?
- This is a type of exposure in data item where the value of data item can be changed during runtime.
- Session variable can be changed in the control room while running the particular process.
16. What are the best practices in blue prism?
- Exception handling- It should be used in an efficient way to handle the error wherever it is possible.
- Work Queues – Usage of work queues to reduce the time
- Wait stage – In region mode, wait stage should be used wherever the screen changes.
- Anchor stage – It should be used wherever possible so that the processor object looks readable
17. What is the difference between global send keys and global send key events?
Global send keys are the high-level interface which sends keystrokes to the active application whereas global send key events Is a low-level interface which mimics keyboard keystrokes in the operating system. It is used on thin client applications like Citrix.
19. What are the disadvantages of surface automation?
- It uses screen coordinates to click on objects. So accuracy will be very low.
- If the target application is not active, there is a possibility of global send keys passing the values to the wrong application.
20. How to publish a process to control room?
A Process can be published to control room by opening the process information box in the main page and checking the box “Publish this Process to Control Room”
21. Explain on a session in Blue prism.
Session is an instance created when you start running a process on a selected resourc
22. Explain the difference between session and an environment variable.
Session Variable is a variable whose value can be changed for every session and environment variable is a variable whose value can’t be changed till the resource stops the execution of the process flow from control room.
23. Where will you declare session and environment variables?
Session variable is declared inside the process or object by selecting the exposure to session.
Environment variable is declared in system outside any process or object and once declared, need to select the exposure to environment and select from the drop down available in name of the data item.
24.Explain the Interface/Infrastructure of blue prism.
Blue prism have 6 parts separated in its infrastructure. A. Home, B. Studio – Process/Object, C. Control Room, D. Analytics, E. Releases, F. System
25. Explain Control Room.
Control Room is one of the infrastructures of blue prism in which we control the process through session management, queue management and scheduler.
26. Use of scheduler
Scheduler is to schedule the robot process based on the input availability.
27. What is the format of file import/export from/to blue prism?
28. How will you run the process developed on your machine in other’s machine in standalone deployment?
Giving a. bp release and importing it into the local machine.
29. Types of data items
Date, b. Date Time, c. Text, d. password, e. Time, f. Image, g. Binary, h. Number, i. Timespan, j. Flag
30. How will you access single variable in all pages in a process/object?
By Unchecking Hide from other pages.
31. Explain the default pages of Process/Object.
Process – Main Page/ Object – Initialize and Clean up
32. Differences between functionality of process or object.
Process – Hierarchical/ Object – Parallel pages execution
33. Differences between process and object stages
Navigate stage, Wait Stage, write stage, read stage, code stage will be available in object but not in process. Alert stage will be there in process which is absent in object studio.
34. Differences between global and local variables.
Global variables – Visible thru all pages in the process/object
Local variables – Visible only to the page
35. Which part of the blue prism interacts with applications?
36. Differences between Page reference and Action Stage
Page reference – To use the page Inside of object or process
Action – To call a business object from object or process
37. Explain the concept of environmental locking
Environmental locking comes into picture in case of multi bot architecture
38. How match index is unique?
Match Index makes a automation spy unique as it makes the modeler to spy the same kind of blocks unique
39. How to write a value in to an application without using write stage?
Navigate stage using global send keys, we can write the value to the application
40. Difference between global send keys and global send key events
Global Send Keys – Alphabets and numeric values
Global Send Key events – Function keys and pre-defined functions
41. Different Run modes
Exclusive/Foreground and background run modes
42. Delay/sleep can be achieved thru
43. String functions are defined on which data type.
44. Where can you see the log of the process run?
In View Log option, in session selection
45. How to view stage logging?
In Edit – Select All stages or Selected stages to view them in the log.
46. Consider the scenario – If the calculation1 have exception and it goes to recover and the calculation2 also have exception, what is the correction in this flow to go thru end stage without exception.
Keep a resume stage after recover1 stage to process the stages successfully till end.
47. What is the action used to Tag an item in work queues?
Tag Item in Work queues object
48. Are nested blocks allowed in blue prism?
No, nested blocks won’t work in Blue prism.
49. How do you spy an element in blue prism?
Control+ Left mouse click
50. How do you change the spy mode when spying an element in blue prism?
51. Different modes of spying an element in blue prism?
1.HTML Mode, 2. Win32 Mode, 3. UIA Mode (Available in BP V6 and above), 4. Region Mode, 5. Active Accessibility Mode
52.Consider the following diagram, The output will be of value =?
And the output value will be stored in which data item?
53.Consider the below figure –
The flow is in main page of the process and there is a breakpoint in the flow as mentioned,
54.Consider the below figure,
How many times will the loop works and if I want to run the loop for 5times, what will be the condition I need to give in Loop Again? Decision stage?
55. How can we exit the spy mode in blue prism?
Control + Right key
56. What is the function used to go for stop parameters?
57. What are the kinds of stop available in blue prism in control room?
Immediate stop and request stop
58. Which are the languages used in coding stage in blue prism?
C#, Visual basic, J#
59. Which stages helps in taking 2 or more decisions at a time?
60. What are the different kinds of status symbols avaialable in the queue management of blue prism?
Exception, Completed, Pending, locked
61. What is recovery mode?
Recover and resume together called recover mode.
62. What are the types of exceptions and the differences between them?
System and Business Exceptions and the differences
63. What is defer and its functionality?
Defer is a action in Work queues and when we use defer is to run the process after some timespan.
64. Which are the exception functions we use generally?
ExceptionDetails() and ExceptionType()
65. Why blue prism?
a) Good for mass scale deployment of large number of robots. b) Higher cost of acquiring and using BP. c) Limited training available as the only source of training is BP. d) Training cost of Blue Prism is too high
66. Stages in RPA Life Cycle?
There are four Phases of RPA Life Cycle. 1.Deployment and Maintenance 2. Bot Development 3.Testing 4. Analysis
67. How many Start and End stages will be there in each page of process/object studio?
Start – Only one and End Stages – Many (Depends on the design of the process)
68. Where will you generally define the credentials and how will you use them in blue prism?
Credential manager in system and with the object called credentials and call Get action in the object to define the credentials in blue prism.