1. Variables are named location to store a data in a memory location
|Name = “Dhoni”|
2. Python is type inferred, so by default it identifies the type of the data stored.
Name = “Kohli”
Name = “Dhoni”
3. We can assign more than one variable in a single line statement with corresponding data
Name,age,team = “Dhoni”,37,”CSK”
4. If we want to create a constant values, do follow the below coding standard
TEAM = “CSK”
Rules to be followed:
- Give capital letters for all the constant variable declaration
- Use meaningful name for the variable declaration.
- Never use special characters or numbers