Top 15 Reasons to Learn Docker
It’s important to first get acquainted with the ‘Docker’ before going for the reasons to learn it. Basically, Docker is an open-source software container, that nowadays being widely used by developers for the automation of the applications. It is used to remove the complications related to the working environment (i.e. Windows, Linux, iOS etc.) faced by the co-workers while making an application. Thanks to the ‘Docker Containers’ for making it capable of fragmenting the app development process, which can be readily accessed and managed from any environment.
As we are done with the understanding, now, I am going to give 15 viable reasons for Docker Online Training, that will further help you decide on the need of learning docker.
- The first and foremost, Docker helps you to build, test, debug and deploy container apps on any OS.
- It saves the time (Some studies says more than 60 percent), as it has multi-container apps feature, allowing the quick access to the software between servers and developers.
- Docker has built-in container clustering that can be easily configured and personalized.
- It helps in the streamlined delivery of any software and is capable of assessing it in real time.
- It can install bug fixes and new added features in the software without any hurdle.
- Software images developed using docker works the same in all stages i.e. development, staging, and production. Hence, helping in pushing software updates quickly to customers.
- Docker containers help in notching up application services, to satisfy peak customer demand.
- With docker, it’s easy to identify and resolve technical issues that ultimately reduces overall IT operational costs.
- Docker provides a unified framework for all apps i.e. monolith or microservices, Linux or Windows, local or cloud. Creating a standard container workflow for secure, agile and portable apps.
- The docker comes with open interfaces, APIs and plugins that make it easy to integrate it into an existing environment and also helps to extend Docker in different systems.
- Docker helps in modernizing outdated apps. Once the app is integrated with docker containers, the security, and the cloud portability is immediately improved, without any change in basic app code.
- Docker also helps to reduce costs of app development by consolidating infrastructure, improving utilization, and accelerating cloud migration.
- Docker enhances the productivity of developers by automating the software development pipelines.
- The containers help in the development of apps with a micro services architecture plan.
- Last but far from the least, docker provides hybrid cloud optimization that ensures portability of apps or software from one environment to another without code rewriting.
The above info on the ‘Docker’ clarifies that the future of the “App Development” field is going to rely heavily on the sound knowledge of docker software. It might not appear at the moment but the tides are changing really fast, many big businesses such as Spotify, PayPal, ING are already using it and much more will follow the league soon. The better integration and free availability of tool (as it is open source) are playing a vital role in this and hence generating a new horizon of job opportunities. So, in lieu to be ahead and grab the scope on time, it’s better to join a ‘Docker Training‘ program online or offline (that suits you better) widely available.