What is Digital Marketing?
Marketing is the skill and art of selling your products, services and ideas. Digital Marketing is the use of these skills in the electronic media. Thus digital marketing is , the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, including the internet, mobile phones, smart phones, social media, what’s app, display advertising, and any other digital media.
Digital marketing is a method of promoting products or other business enterprises using digital technologies rather than using conventional marketing campaigns. Before taking up a project, the digital marketer should create a framework that emphasizes the present marketing scenario along with the new trends. It is so important to fix which all methods should be followed since everybody got access to the digitalized world at any time.
The approach on digital marketing should be vivid and rich so that the result will be getting within tremendous speed. The knowledge in this industry is a must for those who are entering into this area and also if you are an entrepreneur, you are ought to have rigid awareness regarding the same to frame the best plot that can be applied to the business.
As the first stage in Digital marketing, you are supposed to have good knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay per Click (PPC), Conversion Rate Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Content Marketing, Email, Mobile Marketing, and Web Analytics. A deep synopsis on the same will make a professional Digital marketing expert who is capable of managing any tools and any business enterprise.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay per Click
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Social Media Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Email and Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
Search Engine Optimization comprises of On page and Off page Optimization. On page, we will be optimizing the entire website using the SEO criteria that will boost the traffic. Also, we will be familiarized with the Google webmaster, analytics and ad words. The thorough proficiency in the same will acquire certification for you. In fact, it also gives you the technique of creating XML sitemap and robots.txt. The Off page includes the promotional activities that will increase the total number of links bonded to the website. It, in fact, increases the chances of getting a higher rank. It mainly comprises of Blog and Article writing, Social bookmarking, image submission, Video Creation, Directory submission etc.
Pay per Click ( PPC):
Pay per Click includes paid search, shopping ads, media buy, Remarketing, social media advertising, display advertising, Ad copywriting and optimization, campaign management etc. It helps our clients to see their product right in front of the searching results at the right time and on the right device. It increases the ROI (Return On Investment) and helps the entrepreneurs to reduce the cost of advertising.
Conversion Rate Optimization:
Conversion Rate Optimization is a phenomenon in which we create some hypothesis to get more people to convert on our page. The major three elements in conversion include the call to action, conversion path, and A/B Testing.
Social Media Optimization:
Social Media Optimization helps to integrate social media into the website. It can be achieved by impeding the direct links on the website.
Content Marketing is another major criterion to gain the best result. Content is always the king of any website. If it is unique enough to transfer the ideas directly to the customers, then we don’t need much effort to attain the goal. Website content creation makes you even more powerful on the vocabulary and at the same time, it needs the best knowledge in all areas.
Email and Mobile Marketing:
Email and Mobile Marketing is a must do technique nowadays, since everyone will use mobile for browsing. There is a high chance to make your works spam in email marketing if you don’t know the exact technique. We will help you to get expertise in it.
Web Analytics is one of the major tasks that should be performed at regular intervals of time. We have got many tools to get the precise report.
Getting the right knowledge from the right place will make you the Digital Marketing Expert within no time. It will open the vast world of opportunities.
Why Digital Marketing?
Good marketing makes the company look smart. Better marketing practices make the customer feel smart. But digital marketing ensures and proves both of them are smart” The notable advantages of digital marketing are:
- Develops a brand of the product
- Creates loyalty in the services provided.
- Targets to the concerned audience, thus making it cost effective.
- Generates a direct and consistent interaction with the targeted audience, thus engaging the clients.
- Provides a regular feedback for the product. This saves the time in collecting the feedback and maintaining a concrete plan to design feedback forms.
- Provides real time and instant results, enhancing the publicity of the product and the manufacturer.
- Uses marketing skills 365 X 24 X 7, and there is no limit to showcase your product. However, one can also choose the time and the media of communicating about your product & / services.
- Avoids annoyance to the general audience, who are not targeted.
- Reaches the entire globe and hence has no boundaries of a geographical region.
- Requires less man power required. Hence the anyone interested in branding his product can grab the opportunity to represent himself on the web and he may belong to a start up business or running a turn over with millions & billions.
- Analyzes the number of visitors that have viewed the advertisement, the general trend of interested audience, and thus returns the cost and time effective value invested by the client.
- Allows defining of strategies, various schemes, different policies, for the targeted audience, thus boosting the sales, driving the traffic to the website or increasing the professional correspondence.
What does Digital Marketing include?
Digital marketing generally comprises of at least the following components
|Content Writing||PPC||SEO||Email Marketing||SMS & MMS||Social Network|
|Appropriate, correct, simple, user friendly content attracts the clients.||Flexible, visible and effective “advertisements / content available to|
audience, for a particular search
term / keyword.”
|Enforces user-friendly website “to link to other social media|
|Fastest yet straight “forward method of|
interaction with the target
|Sending textual and images||Launching campaigns, Developing “strategies, designing “”schemes, framingschemes, framing|
policies for the benefit of the target
audience as well as the organization.
Future of Digital Marketing:
Digital Marketing has the potential to shape the future of human civilization. It has explored the past traditional marketing and alloyed with the latest technology to reach every nook of the globe. With high ROI (Returns On Investment), digital marketing has empowered the product and/or services to the maximum extent. Digital Marketing has a bright future as it has already stretched itself from B2B, B2C, and C2C. The Government of India has appreciated as well as implemented the use of digital technology. To support the drive, many digital marketing courses have emerged in the education industry. Job profiles designated with Content writers, SEO Analysts, Digital Marketers, etc are new openings in every domain of the industry. Free Wifi has already kindled the public places, encouraging the common man to upgrade himself digitally.
To summarize, Digital marketing is the easiest, safest, quickest and branded approach to reach the audience and stay connected with them.