About Ethical Hacking Course Training
This course leverages you to learn the concepts behind penetration testing, identifications of threats, understanding of the differences between vulnerability assessments and penetration tests as well as an overview on the virus and in-depth on malware research and malware protection. Our experts with 10+ years in the industry will equip you with certification and practical exposure. This ethical hacking online course in Chicago which helps you to gain the Certified Ethical Hacker CEH V10. Ethical hacking finds its applications in securing application before deployment to production, securing network and servers from external agents, checking security parameters at SDLC, Securing data storage containers. A Certified ethical hacker can earn an annual income in the range of $95,000 – $100,000.The cost of the certification is 295$
Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Chicago provides a complete pack of conceptual training. This training offers course content which is related to real time scenarios as well as focuses on the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Course. Ethical Hacking Online Training in Chicago provides an opportunity to you to get expertise in the area of information security and skilled in the latest ethical hacking tools and techniques.A Certified ethical hacker salary in the market rangesfrom $95,000 to $100,000 per annum.
What you will learn in this Ethical hacking training in Chicago?
Ethical Hacking Training in Chicago mainly concentrates on the below areas:
- Identification of Threats
- Scanning the Networks
- Social Engineering Concepts
- Hacking Web servers, Web Applications and Mobile Platforms
- Hacking the Wireless Networks
- Cryptography Concepts
The objective of the Ethical Hacking Training Course in Chicago?
The Intention of Ethical Hacking Training in Chicago is to provide best in online practical training with real time scenarios.
Below are the topics that will be covered:
- Introduction to the Ethical Hacking
- Top Ethical Hacking Tools in the market
- Potential Security Threats to Your Computer Systems
- How to hack wireless networks
- How to crack password of an Application
- Concepts of DoS (Denial of Service) Attacks
- How to make your data safe using Cryptography
- How to hack using Social Engineering
- Concepts of Firewalls
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance concepts
- Hacking Web servers, Web Applications and Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Difference between Trojans, Viruses, and Worms
- Malware Threats and how to tackle malware threats
Who should attend this Ethical Hacking Certification Course in Chicago?
People with a technical background and a bachelor’s degree can attend this course. Professionals who are serving at Any level are eligible and can attend this Ethical Hacking Certification course to become a Certified Ethical Hacker. Below are the various personal levels that are highly recommended for this Certification Course.
- Project Managers
- Business Analyst
- Product Managers
What are the prerequisites for Learning Ethical Hacking Training Course?
Individuals with a technical background can take up this course. People who has knowledge of various operating systems and network knowledge will be an added advantage.
What are the Ethical Hacking job opportunities in Chicago?
Ethical hacking is widely used in every organization to ensure the information security in order to protect themselves from potential cybersecurity threats, hence ethical hacker is an essential role required everywhere. There is a huge demand for ethical hackers in the market nowadays. A trained ethical hacker can apply for various positions range between analyst and tester. Below are the roles and opportunities for the Ethical Hacker Completing professionals.
- Information Security Analyst.
- Security Analyst
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Security Consultant, (Computing / Networking / Information Technology)
- Information Security Manager
- Penetration Tester
Why to choose our Ethical Hacking training in Chicago from GangBoard?
GangBoard offers best in online training and we concentrate more on real-time training with practical oriented scenarios. Our trainers are having a real-time experience with exposure in top MNC’s. Hence we assure you more job oriented training rather than covering the contents.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction To Ethical Hacking
- Introduction To Penetration Testing
- Setting Up a Penetration Testing and Network Security Lab
- Final preparation to begin hacking
- Network Scanning and Enumeration
- Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis
- Sniffing and Spoofing the Network
- Web Application Attacks
Upcoming Batches for Ethical Hacking Training
Our Ethical Hacking Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Price at
You Save: ₹ 3,000 (15% OFF)
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?Enroll Now Pay Later Request a Batch
Course Syllabus of Ethical Hacking Online Training
Introduction To Ethical Hacking
In this module, we will be learning about hacking basics and why Information security is important in corporate and in our daily life. We will also be learning a few terminologies and limitations.
- A short intro about me and how I ended up in Hacking
- What are ethical hacking and their types
- What are the prerequisites to become an ethical hacker
- Emerging Technologies in cyber security
- How cyber security rules in the next 20 years and Why?
- Vulnerability Assessment Vs Penetration Testing
- Hacking Methodology
- Hacking Terminologies
- Bug Bounty Hunters
- How to Become a bug bounty hunter
Hands-on: Setting up the environment, tools, and networks
Introduction To Penetration Testing
In this module, we will be learning about how and why to perform penetration testing. What are all the security measures you have followed?
- Understand what penetration testing is
- Understand penetration testing methodologies
- Understand various penetration testing approaches
- Nature of the Test (Box Testing)
- Everything Is Confidential
- If You Break It, You Bought It
Hands-on: Installing and configuring protection tools to be anonymous in a network
Setting Up a Penetration Testing and Network Security Lab
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to setup a penetration testing lab for experimenting tools
- Why Virtualization?
- Installing VirtualBox
- Installing Our Vulnerable Machines
- Installing Our Target Machines
- Installing our Beast Machine
Hands-on: Installing virtual machine and necessary operating systems for both Attacker and target
Final preparation to begin hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about operating system basics, commands, scripting, network configuration
- Configuring our hacking Machine
- Taking a small trip
- Bash Scripting – Automate the system Updation
- Elementary Linux commands
- Networking Basics
Hands-on: Understanding command-line interface with shell scripting
How to Stay Anonymous Before you start Hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about staying anonymous while browsing, accessing a filesystem
- Setting up a Tor browser
- Working With Proxychains
- Free Proxy Server
- Setting up and Using a VPN
- Working MAC Address
Hands-on: Installing VPN, Tor service and Anonymous browser, evade from firewall and rules
Information Gathering – Getting to Know Your Targets
In this module, we will be learning about gathering basic information about a target from different sources. These steps involve manual and automated frameworks.
- Information Gathering and its Types
- Tools, Methods, and Frameworks
- Intelligence Gathering
- Importance of Open Source Intelligence
- Data Mining (OSINT Framework)
- Specialized Search Engines
- DNS Footprinting
- Email Footprinting
- Finding Website Backend Technologies
- Automated Tools
- How Automated Tools Work
- Tricks that you must know in Info gather
Hands-on: How to get an IP address, email, software used, version, vulnerabilities, operating system, and miscellaneous data.
Network Scanning and Enumeration
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about enumerating data from different services In a network and operating system.
- Host Discovery
- Port Scanning Methods – Complete Guide
- Version Detection
- OS Detection
- Packet Crafting Techniques
- Automating Port Scanning
- Samba Enumeration
- DNS enumeration
- SSH enumeration
- HTTP enumeration
- FTP enumeration
Hands-on: When and where to use enumeration tools and how to scan hosts and ports
Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to find vulnerabilities, exploits and how to use them
- Why we do Vulnerability Scanning and why is it mandatory?
- Exploring Vulnerable databases
- Offline Vulnerable Databases
- Online vulnerable Databases
- Exploring Searchsploit
- Network Vulnerability Scanning
- Finding WEB Vulnerability
- Finding Vulnerability in CMS
- Mobile Application Vulnerability Scanning
Hands-on: How to scan an application for vulnerability and exploit using frameworks
Sniffing and Spoofing the Network
In this module, we will be learning about how to sniff, analyze packets in a network
- Art of Sniffing
- Network traffic analyzer
- Sniffing your own network
- Tools to sniff network traffic
- ARP poisoning Attack
- Spoofing Attacks – Explained (Real-time Scenario)
Hands-on: How to sniff data using packet capturing tools on windows, Linux, mac
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about port forwarding and its importance.
- Difference between static and dynamic IP
- Setting Up NGROK
- Creating Secret Tunnel And File Hosting using NGROK
Hands-on: How to use NGROK command-line tool and forward a specific port
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about creating exploits and social networking techniques.
- Metasploit Framework
- Importing 3rd party modules into MSF
- Msfvenom Utility – Malware Creation – Method 1
- Malware Creation – Method 2
- Setting Up Listener – Method 1
- Setting Up Listener – Method 2
- Automate the process using SEToolkit
- Remote Code Execution – Ransomware Exploit
- Server Side Exploitation
- Third-Party Exploitation Tools
Hands-on: How to create custom payload with the listener for windows, Linux, android
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about operating system architecture and operations
- Help Menu
- Backgrounding Our Session
- Networking commands
- File operation commands
- Webcam Commands
- Migrating to safer processes
- Getting full system rights – privilege escalation
- Gathering windows password using phishing
- Maintaining Access – persistence Attacks
Hands-on: How to create a backdoor and operate a shell in the background
Password Cracking Techniques
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about passwords, hash, cryptography, wordlists
- How password originated and why?
- Importance of Using Password
- Password Cracking Techniques
- How Password Cracking works
- Hashes and encoders
- NTLM/ NTLMv1/v2 / Net-NTLMv1/v2
- BruteForce Attacks
- Dictionary Based Attacks
- Cracking windows password
- Cracking Linux password
Hands-on: How to obtain hashes using various tools and how to decrypt it
Netcat for Ethical Hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about reading and writing data in TCP or UDP connections.
- Necat explained and it uses
- Importance of Netcat
- Port scanning using Netcat
- Automation Using Netcat
- Different flavors of Netcat
- Reverse Shell using Netcat
- Bind shell using Netcat
Hands-on: How to install and use Netcat with various options and combinations
Social Engineering Attacks
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about social engineering and its types to exploit humans and not computers.
- Why Hackers Love Social Engineering Attacks
- phishing, vishing, and smishing
- Social Engineering toolkit – explained
- Setting Up a Phishing Campaign
- Phishing Outside Network
- Social engineering attacks with Powershell
- Social engineering attacks with HTML Application
Hands-on: Installing SEToolkit and creating fake webpage like Gmail, Facebook, Instagram to harvest credentials from users
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about android os architecture, vulnerabilities and how to create custom malware for remote administration.
- Creating Custom Malware
- Creating Listener
- Post exploitation
- Hacking outside network
Hands-on: Creating a custom malware using Metasploit Framework and access remotely
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to monitor, hack wifi networks and passwords.
- Wireless Concepts
- Cracking WPA2
- Creating Custom Password List
- Getting Wifi Password Using Phishing
Hands-on: How to install wireless hacking tools, set your nic in monitor mode to scan the networks, obtain the hash, and decrypt the password
Web Application Attacks
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how web services work, and identify vulnerabilities.
- Owasp Top 10 Vulnerabilities
- Tools For Web Application Attacks
- Finding Subdomains
- Finding Sub-Directories
- Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- Sql Injection Attacks
- File Upload Vulnerabilities
- Command Injection
Hands-on: Turn your pc to web server, setting up a database, and how to use a web vulnerability scanner
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about logs, reports, and evading
- Covering Your Track
- Clearing Attacker Logs
Hands-on: How to clear logs and cover your track by using evading tools.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Ethical Hacking Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
Ethical Hacking Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I have completed the Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Chicago at GangBoard. It was a good experience as my trainer explained each and every topic with real-time examples, and he had the patience to clear all of our doubts. it is an excellent start to begin my career in Ethical Hacking. Thanks to my trainer and GangBoard.
I have completed the Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Chicago at GangBoard. Very nice course content, good faculty, and support people always ready to help you to solve your issues. It’s too much user-friendly and doesn’t require much time to load and start learning. It will give you a good heads-up to your career.
I have studied the Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Chicago at GangBoard. They are providing very good training and a practical section. Training is maximum practical oriented with real-time examples. Trainers also good teaching for very effective knowledge.
I have taken Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Chicago from GangBoard. They are very flexible with timings and the quality of the trainer is great, he covered most realtime scenarios. Thanks to my trainer and GangBoard.
Hi, I have completed the Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Chicago from GangBoard and I would like thank to Gowtham sir. It was a great experience. The sessions were quite flexible and interactive. A trainer was able to share more real-time scenarios. and very useful for sharing the interview tips.