Salesforce Certification Training Course
Salesforce Certification Training Course
This Salesforce Course enables you to become an expert in Apex Programming to build the Customize CRM Applications according to the Business needs. Learn how to work on the Salesforce Lightning App Builder tool from the basic to advance level to Build Responsive web applications with our Hands-on Classes.
Get In-depth Knowledge on Salesforce customizable Dashboards and Reports which will help to grow your Business. This Online Course will teach you to build Customized applications for automating boring tasks and Close more deals.
Online Salesforce Training will make you understand better on admin roles Such as accounts, privileges, Roles, Groups, Backup, Restore and more with experienced Trainers. Gain hands-on experience to write SOQL queries in Apex to fetch data in Salesforce with 10+ Scenario based assignments.
Why Salesforce Course
Salesforce , Cloud based CRM Platform gives the entire Solution for Small, Medium and large companies to maintain Customer leads, Follow-ups, Services , automation on email marketing, integration with third party applications and Social media feeds and Data analysis for business growth . This Salesforce CRM will help to create workflow and Pipeline the Sales priorities which will more help for Salespeople to close the efficient leads.
Salesforce CRM is available on both desktop and Cloud based Services for Clients around the world. Get weekly and monthly Reports on your business revenue and employees Performance reports by building Custom applications. Top Companies are using Salesforce.com for education, insurance, Telecom and retail domains.
Salesforce Course for Everyone
This Recommend Course is Suitable for Fresher’s and experienced Candidates without any Prior Coding or database knowledge who wish to learn and get jobs in Salesforce CRM. Salesforce CRM Course exactly Suites for Mainframe, Informatica , Oracle, Java, Sales Manager, Marketing Head and Business Development Executives to Change their Career path.
With GangBoard’s Salesforce Certification Training, you can pass the certification exam for Salesforce Certified Administrator SFDC ADM 201 and Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder in your first attempt. Besides, enrolling in this Salesforce training course will allow you to become proficient in key Salesforce concepts, such as SFDC, Visualforce, SFDC data models, Apex, App Builder, and more.
GangBoard provides Online Salesforce Certification training to help you get the prestigious Salesforce developer and Salesforce administrator certification. By enrolling in this online Salesforce course will make you proficient in handling Salesforce platforms, Salesforce instances, Salesforce databases, automated processes, project management, application design, and more.
- Instructor-led online training
- Practice tests and project work
- Job assistance
- Flexible timing
- Free lifetime upgrade
- 24/7 access to course materials
- Round the clock support
GangBoard provides live Salesforce Certification training to help you get the prestigious Salesforce developer and Salesforce administrator certification. By enrolling in this online Salesforce course will make you proficient in handling Salesforce platforms, Salesforce instances, Salesforce databases, automated processes, project management, application design, and more.
|Criteria||Salesforce Administrator (SFDC ADM 201)||Salesforce Platform App Builder|
|Key Skills||Field creation, workflow, and management||Analytics functions, App customization, etc.|
|For whom?||Solution Architects, Security Analysts, System Admins, etc.||IT Professionals, Software developers, etc.|
|Average annual salary||US$88,301||US$99,000|
About Salesforce Online Training Course
Salesforce Online Training Course is suitable for many businesspeople, beginners, professionals, and IT professionals. You can get in-depth knowledge of Salesforce Introduction, Sales Cloud, Quote Templates, Visual Workflow, Schema Builder, Salesforce Objects, Lightening components, Security controls etc. Salesforce Certification training is ready to provide you daily practical assignments and study materials. Online Salesforce Training helps you to work for different industries like health care, communications, media, manufacturing, financial services, insurance and a few more. A 24/7 support team of Salesforce training is highly helpful for the learners to clarify their doubts on time.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Fundamentals of Salesforce
- Data Modeling and Management
- Backing up and sharing data
- Business logic & process automation
- Analyze data using reports and dashboards
- Salesforce development
- Introduction to Apex Code
- Salesforce Lightning
- Salesforce1 Lightning Process Builder
- Sign-up of Salesforce account
- Salesforce domain registration
- Dynamic update of UI components
- Create a Lightning application
Upcoming Batches for Salesforce Training
- 29-01-2022 Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)Weekend Regular 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 31-01-2022 Monday (Monday - Friday)Weekdays Regular 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 03-02-2022 Thursday (Monday - Friday)Weekdays Regular 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
Salesforce Online Training Syllabus
Salesforce Admin 201 and App Builder Course Content
Fundamentals of Salesforce
- CRM basics and cloud computing
- Salesforce.com overview and foundation
- Salesforce platform, Salesforce terminology, and introduction to force.com platform
- Multi-tenancy and cloud
- Salesforce metadata and APIs
- Salesforce architecture
- The functionality of a central CRM object in Salesforce schema
- Determining declarative custom restrictions and programmatic custom use cases in a given scenario
- Declarative vs. Programmatic customizations
- Identify common scenarios for using the AppExchange extension organization
- OOP programming and database connections in Python
Data Modeling and Management
- Identify appropriate data models in a given scenario
- Capabilities of different relationship types and the impact of each record access, reporting, and user interface.
- Identify considerations for changing the field type. Determine considerations and select the appropriate field type based on many requirements.
- Describe the features and considerations of the schema builder.
- Illustrate options and considerations for importing/exporting data.
- Describe the features and use cases of external objects under Salesforce.
- Trust, data model, field and relationship fields.
- Pattern generator, junction object, and business logic.
- Salesforce data management, data import wizard and data loader.
- Export data, Apex class variables, and methods.
- Class constructor, Apex, and access modifier.
- Apex development tools, development process, and governor boundaries.
Backing up and sharing data
- Describe the available features and ways to limit and extend objects, field access, and records
- Identify appropriate release solutions based on many business needs
- Salesforce application development tools
- Application development strategy using AppExchange
- Search and navigate Salesforce documents
Business logic & process automation
Describe the function and use case of:
- Record type
- Formula fields
- Of roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval process
- Workflow, visual workflow and Lightning process builder
Working with Chatter
- Chatter features
- Chatter use cases
Analyze data using reports and dashboards
- Report type and dashboard
- Identify the features available when creating a report
- Describe development considerations in a multi-tenant environment
- Describe how the Salesforce platform features map to MVC patterns, sharing, ‘this’ keyword, inheritance, and interfaces.
- System classes/methods, field API names, and standard objects.
- Relationships in Apex; basic SOQL syntax, functions, variable binding, keywords, relational queries, and SOQL-for-loops, SOQL Debugging with debug logs, and anonymous blocking.
- SOSL and SOSL
- Debugging tools
- Apex testing, testing classes, and unit testing
- System testing class methods
- Test classes, test data, unit testing using private variables and methods
Introduction to Apex Code
- Language constructs declaring variables & constants in Apex and assigning values using the various expressions
- Collection overview (lists, collections, and mappings), calling Apex, classes, interfaces, and objects
- Use and application of Apex control flow instructions
- Usage of basic SOSL, DML statements, and SOQL
- Apex design, dynamic and batch Apex
- Debug Apex, manage debug logs, and anonymous scripts
- Developer console, Force.com IDE, and workbench
- SaveResult classes, DML (Data Manipulation Language)
- DML & loop, DML options, Database, and transaction control
- SOQL and governor restrictions
- Apex triggers and execution order
- Trigger context variables; create and display triggers
- Recognize trigger events, helper class patterns, and batch triggers
- Handle recursion in triggers, using addError() and Apex trigger best practices to limit memory operations
- Exceptions, exception methods, and system-defined exceptions
- Handle user-defined or custom exception and intercept various exception types
- Governor limits, start/stop use, test Apex
- Bulkified code, test framework, create/load test data
- Use system.runAs to test configuration file security
- Use standard Visualforce controllers and custom Apex controllers/controller extensions
- Visualforce page, build method, development tool, tags, and their binding types & syntax
- Understand the MVC pattern
- Static resources in Visualforce
- What is a Visualforce controller – standard controller, list controller?
- Custom controllers;custom list controllers, methods, extensions, and execution order
- Salesforce Lightning overview
- Lightning component framework structure and its benefits
- Salesforce Lightning tools and technology collections
- Speed optimization of modern user interface speed optimization
- Salesforce Lightning experience and create reusable components to customize it
- Salesforce1 mobile application
Salesforce1 Lightning Process Builder
- Salesforce1 Introduction and its action layout
- Lightning process builder
- Use a visual layout to create a process and establish the entire process instead of using multiple workflow rules
- Collaborating for different users in the user interface
Sign-up of Salesforce account
- Two free accounts, one-lifetime free developer account, one 30-day trial production account, a registered lifetime developer account, and an account created at https://developer.force.com
Salesforce domain registration
- Create custom Salesforce domain
- Define the organization’s custom domain name on https:// .lightning.force.com and test the domain
- Event-driven Lightning framework & Aura framework
- Deploy the domain using the developer console to create a lightning component
Use HTML and CSS styles
- Style Lightning components using HTML and CSS
- See the components in the Lightning App
- Use the developer console to create a CSS file
- Link tothe lightning component and upload an external style sheet to a static resource
Attributes of Lightning component
- Understand Apex class’s attributes and member variables
- Typed fields for component instances
- Use expression syntax to reference from component tags
- Use attribute dynamic components
- Add attributes to a component or application using the aura:attribute> tag.
- Client controller, functions, and Binding components
- Application attributes and reference components in the application
- Learn to create:
- Simple components such as c:LC and c:LC2
- Fine-grained components in larger components by assembling each component
- Wrapper component with simple components.
- Conditional If-else statement, isTrue expression, aura:if, component instantiating in its body or in the Else attribute
Use of Value Providers
- Use value providers to access data, combine related values, component v (view) and c (control) value providers.
- Use out-of-the-box Salesforce1 components
- Lightning experience and its applications
- Different namespaces components, Force, Force Community, Aura, Force Chatter, etc.
- Style Lightning system, user interface, and namespace component
Generic UI & UI namespace
- Universal user interface, use of aura: components, UI components
- Handle common user interfaces and component extensions & designs
Dynamic update of UI components
- Dynamic update of UI components
- Event declarations with aura:event tag
- Component and application events
- Create a server-side controller in Apex, Aura annotation
- Annotation that allow server-side and client access to controlled methods
- Invoke server-side controller operations from the client controller
Server-side controller hands-on
- A real-world example of fetching data from an opportunity object via server-side controller deployment
- Create the client controller to call the server-side controller and pass the returned value to the component
Create a Lightning application
- Create a contact management app on the Lightning Framework
- Upload CSS files and upload them to static resources for reference in the app
- Create a contact-controller Apex class
- Retrieve data from contacts and return to the contact list
- Design user interfaces using HTML & CSS classes provided in the style sheet (bootstrap)
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Salesforce Certification Course
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
From this Salesforce Certification Administrator and App Building Course you will become a Subject matter expert in Salesforce CRM and Lightning. Earn a Valid Salesforce Admin Certificate (ADM 201) which is lifetime valid and Shareable to potential employers. Become a Salesforce Certified Associate and get placed in Top MNC Companies with average Salary of $10000.
By signing up for the GangBoard Salesforce course training program, you gain extensive knowledge and validate your Salesforce skills with the following certifications:
- Salesforce Administrator ADM 201 Certification
- Salesforce App Builder Certification
The entire course content meets the requirements of the above prestigious certifications. Furthermore, GangBoard Salesforce Certification training will provide you with a plethora of opportunities to work on real-world industry-specific projects. Thus, after the course completion, you will have the required skills, knowledge and practical experience on the Salesforce technologies to get lucrative jobs.
At the end of the Salesforce Certification Course, you will participate in a quiz, and upon scoring the minimum pass marks, you will be awarded GangBoard’s Salesforce Course Completion Certificate.
Salesforce Training Admin 201 and App Builder Certification Course Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
This GangBoard’s Salesforce course curriculum was exhaustive and the training sessions were immersive. Therefore, I was able to cover each and every topic in the scheduled time, which further allowed me to work on the real-world Salesforce projects. A few topics such as Salesforce Lightning, Apex triggers, Visualforce, etc. were better than the rest. Overall it was truly a great learning experience for me.
Though the Salesforce training sessions were conducted on-time, I couldn’t attend all because of my busy schedule. Therefore, I reached out to the technical support team. They were really nice and allowed me to attend a different batch. Although it was a small gesture, it really helped me complete the topics. Thanks a ton, GangBoard!
When I was on a serious lookout pocket-friendly but industry-recognized Salesforce training, I stumbled upon GangBoard. After loosely glancing through the course curriculum, I spoke with the support staff. Later, when I enrolled for the course, I knew that my investment has not gone waste. Now, I work as a Salesforce professional in one of the leading companies in Greater Noida.
Additional Info of Salesforce Online Training
Salesforce Admin 201 and App Builder projects
Project 1: Using Salesforce to create a Library Management System (LMS) for the education industry
Track all books and make sure that the book requirements are met and the books get returned at the scheduled time.
The project will allow you to create a Salesforce Library Management System to track all books, book requests, books search based on various parameters including, book title, author or name of the book, etc. There will be two important actions in the data model. The first quick action would be “borrow” that will allow to store the information of the borrower and set the book’s availability to unavailable. The second would be “return” action that will automatically update the corresponding unavailability to available. In this way, the librarian can gain administrator privileges to ensure that the LMS works smoothly and there are no gaps.
- Start by creating a Salesforce Apex platform
- Customize the platform
- Use the report to analyze the data
Project 2: Using Salesforce for real-time inventory management for a retail company
Track product purchase and inventory in real-time to ensure a well-stocked product warehouse
The project is especially for working on merchandise management for a retail company. As a learner, you track and analyze the four key inventory categories including, sales, product, inventory, and customers. All these have to be done in real-time. This is a many-to-many relationship. The aim of the project is that every time someone sells a product, you have to make sure that the product is replaced it in the stock. Furthermore, you will list the products that the customers have purchased with various other details such as details of the customer and other data.
- Update inventory (stock) when the product gets out of the stock
- Track the products that are sold to customers
- Track customer data using a number of parameters
Project 3: Gaining hands-on experience with Salesforce Administrator and Developer Concept
Understanding different aspects of Salesforce
The project will introduce you to the cloud computing environment where you will learn about the importance of Salesforce objects, dashboards & reports, validation rules, workflows, Process Builder, and more. After completing the project, you will be familiar with the development and administration aspects of Salesforce.
- Leveraging permission sets for extending access
- Using Data Loader for Bulk export
- Finally, working on Import Wizard to import data
Salesforce Lightning Project
- Create a component to call the client controller function and process the data
- Retrieve the contact details as per the ID
- Create a component to handle the event
- Create a client controller to bind the user event
- Call the Apex controller method
- Add fields & queries to the components
- And displays them on the screen