This Course is designed to help you to understand the powerful PLSQL Programming language to retrieve and display data for real-time Projects. Get In-depth Practical Knowledge on writing PLSQ Statements for quick retrieval. We will cover the Basic to Advanced level techniques in PLSQL Such as Packages and Arrays Concepts with Sample Scenarios.
GangBoard’s Comprehensive PLSQL Course will make you master in writing Cursors, Materialized view, Trigger and loops in efficient manner for live Projects. Updated Syllabus and Course Material for everyone to get Complete Knowledge on Oracle PLSQL.
Hands-on Classes for PLSQL training Offered by Oracle Certified Experts. Take this Course from your home and Become PLSQL Developer in Just a Month from this Online Live Classes. Register for 1 hour Demo Classes with Experienced Trainers.
This Course will give a better understanding on using PLSQL Concepts in latest version Oracle 12C Data Base with 20+ hours Cloud lab Sessions. Best PLSQL Developer training for SQL developers and DBA to Boost their Career.
GangBoard is an interactive platform that helps you understand & learn PL/SQL online course based on today’s corporate industry. The platform offers a myriad of software training programs, allowing students to grasp deep knowledge of the respective software course. Our PL/SQL experts are renowned corporate professionals who will provide you with corporate-style training, and guide you with a syllabus based on the current MNC jobs. To make PL/SQL online training more feasible, we have customized voice and video recordings that help learners to understand the complexities of the course with ease.
Once you are registered with us, you will receive a dedicated technocrat, who will provide you with academic support throughout the completion of your PL/SQL online training. Having a team of corporate teaching professionals, we easily can schedule interviews on your course completion.
What is PlSQL?
PL/SQL is an extension of Structured Query Language (SQL) that allows the programmer to write code in a particular format. It combines the processing power of procedural language with the data manipulation power of SQL in order to create robust SQL queries. PL/SQL is all about giving the command to the compiler ‘what to do’ through SQL and ‘how to do’. Most importantly, it gives more authority to the programmers through the use of conditions, loops, and object-oriented concepts.
This PL/SQL Online Course teaches you how to write real-time procedure, cursor, and Packages. We will teach you how to handle run time errors using Exceptions. Also, you can get a clear understanding of writing advance level concepts like Bulk collect, Arrays, Objects, Ref Cursors for dynamic scenarios.
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this PL/SQL training by GangBoard, you will be able to,
- Learn to write anonymous blocks, Variables, Cursors, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, etc.
- Able to write procedures and function for different real-time parameters.
- Able to write complex Packages with global variables.
- End of this Oracle PL/SQL you can write advance level programs like sending emails from DB servers using PL/SQ
Who should do this course?
SQL Training is a basic concept anyone can learn within a short span of time. This training will be suitable for,
- Fresh Graduates
- College / School Students
- Job Seekers
- Who wants to change their skill in the IT industry.
- Oracle SQL Developers
Prerequisite: Knowledge in computers and understanding about software languages.
What Will You Learn from Our Oracle PL/SQL Course Training?
In this tech dominating world, most MNC and I.T companies are looking for professionals who are well-versed with programming languages in order to maintain databases. During your PL/SQL online course, you will be introduced to PL/SQL, Structure of PL/SQL, Benefits of PL/SQL Subprograms, Use variables to store data, Write executable statements, Interaction with the Oracle Server, Stored Procedures and Functions, Controlling of Structures, Composite Data Types, Exception Handling, Create Stored Functions, Create Packages, and many more.
At the end of your PL/SQL online training, you will be given a real-time project. Once you completed the assigned project with good results, our experts will issue a PL/SQL certificate in your name. If you fail to achieve possible results, our PL/SQL professionals will clear all your doubts and help you to understand the topics again.
Job Opportunity for PlSQL
Pl/SQL is evergreen and powerful language to handle large volumes of data. Most MNC using PL/SQL Procedure for data loading and validation purpose. So large openings are available for plsql developers globally.
Course Duration Information
This SQL training will happen for 25 hours. If you opt for weekend classes both Saturday and Sunday you will be having approximately 2 hours 30 mins in the scheduled time of the batch you chose. If you opt of weekdays classes all Monday to Friday you need to spend at least 90mins.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction to PL/SQL
- PL/SQL Identifiers
- Write Executable Statements
- Interaction with the Oracle Server
- Control Structures
- Exception Handling
- Stored Procedures and Functions
- Create Stored Functions
- Create Packages
Upcoming Batches for PlSQL Training
Our PlSQL Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of PlSQL Online Training
- Course Objectives
- Course Agenda
- Human Resources (HR) Schema
- Introduction to SQL Developer
Introduction to PL/SQL
- PL/SQL Overview
- Structure Of PL/SQL
- Benefits of PL/SQL Subprograms
- Overview of the Types of PL/SQL blocks
- Create a Simple Anonymous Block
- Generate Output from a PL/SQL Block
- List the different Types of Identifiers in a PL/SQL subprogram
- Usage of the Declarative Section to define Identifiers
- Use variables to store data
- Identify Scalar Data Types
- The %TYPE Attribute
- What are Bind Variables?
- Sequences in PL/SQL Expressions
Write Executable Statements
- Describe Basic PL/SQL Block Syntax Guidelines
- Comment Code
- Deployment of SQL Functions in PL/SQL
- How to convert Data Types?
- Nested Blocks
- Identify the Operators in PL/SQL
Interaction with the Oracle Server
- Invoke SELECT Statements in PL/SQL to Retrieve data
- Data Manipulation in the Server Using PL/SQL
- SQL Cursor concept
- Usage of SQL Cursor Attributes to Obtain Feedback on DML
- Save and Discard Transactions
- Conditional processing Using IF Statements
- Conditional processing Using CASE Statements
- Use simple Loop Statement
- Use While Loop Statement
- Use For Loop Statement
- Describe the Continue Statement
- Describe the GOTO Statements
Composite Data Types
- Use PL/SQL Records
- The %ROWTYPE Attribute
- Insert and Update with PL/SQL Records
- Associative Arrays (INDEX BY Tables)
- Examine INDEX BY Table Methods
- Use INDEX BY Table of Records
- What are Explicit Cursors?
- Declare the Cursor
- Open the Cursor
- Fetch data from the Cursor
- Close the Cursor
- Cursor FOR loop
- Explicit Cursor Attributes
- FOR UPDATE Clause and WHERE CURRENT Clause
- What is Exception
- Understand Exceptions
- Handle Exceptions with PL/SQL
- Trap Predefined Oracle Server Errors
- Trap Non-Predefined Oracle Server Errors
- Trap User-Defined Exceptions
- Propagate Exceptions
- The SQLCODE and SQLERRM in PL/SQL
- RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR Procedure
Stored Procedures and Functions
- What Is Procedure and Function
- Understand Stored Procedures and Functions
- Differentiate between anonymous blocks and subprograms
- Create a Simple Procedure
- Create a Simple Procedure with IN parameter
- Create a Simple Procedure with OUT parameter
- Create a Simple Procedure with IN OUT parameter
- Create a Simple Function
- Execute a Simple Procedure
- Execute a Simple Function
Create Stored Procedures
- Create a Modularized and Layered Subprogram Design
- Modularize Development With PL/SQL Blocks
- Describe the PL/SQL Execution Environment
- Identity the benefits of Using PL/SQL Subprograms
- List the differences Between Anonymous Blocks and Subprograms
- Create, Call, and Remove Stored Procedures Using the CREATE Command and SQL Developer
- Implement Procedures Parameters and Parameters Modes
- View Procedures Information Using the Data Dictionary Views and SQL Developer
Create Stored Functions
- Create, Call, and Remove a Stored Function Using the CREATE Command and SQL Developer
- Identity the advantages of Using Stored Functions in SQL Statements
- List the steps to create a stored function
- Implement User-Defined Functions in SQL Statements
- Identity the restrictions when calling Functions from SQL statements
- Control Side Effects when calling Functions from SQL Expressions
- View Functions Information
- Identity the advantages of Packages
- Describe Packages
- List the components of a Package
- Develop a Package
- How to enable visibility of a Package’s components?
- Create the Package Specification and Body Using the SQL CREATE Statement and SQL Developer
- Invoke Package Constructs
- Private and Public Package Level
- Calling Package Functions and Procedures
- View PL/SQL Source Code Using the Data Dictionary
- Overloading Subprograms in PL/SQL
- Use the STANDARD Package
- Use Forward Declarations to Solve Illegal Procedure Reference
- Implement Package Functions in SQL and Restrictions
- Persistent State of Packages
- Persistent State of a Package Cursor
- Control Side Effects of PL/SQL Subprograms
- Invoke PL/SQL Tables of Records in Packages
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
PLSQL Certification Course
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
End of this PLSQL Online Course you will get Course Complete Certification and earn a valid Oracle Certificate from ORACLE. Most of our Students are Completed this Certification Course and Placed in Top Companies like Infosys, TCS and Cognizant with high Package.
PlSQL Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
Hello friends, I have completed my Plsql developer training in GangBoard. Each and every day I learned new concepts with real-time examples. It is very useful to develop my career in oracle. Thank GangBoard and team
Hi..this is Nivea. i have completed Plsql training in GangBoard. really they are following very good training methodologies. really I learned very well. thank you GangBoard and also want to thank my trainer.
Hi friends. I am very proud to be a part of GangBoard. I finished my Plsql training in GangBoard. They provided admirable training and also trainers trained in a professional way. This training helped me in getting a job in my preferred profession. Thanks to the GangBoard who made my vision come true.
Plsql I have been checking for a Plsql and when I found one. I found the best with regards to the depth of Plsql learning I was looking for.. It grooms the absolute Plsql training on professional guidelines and Plsql training with projects to finish by the time to scale as a real Plsql for the industry.
I have completed Plsql course training in GangBoard. The entire training period was very informative and useful. Training Materials also provided and my trainer also gave very useful notes and material videos. It’s very useful. Thanks to my trainer.