Best SQL Online Training
Get SQL Certification Training Course by 10+ Years Experienced SQL Trainer with SQL real-time projects and approaches. Anyone can learn SQL Certification Course without any prior experience and Prerequisites. Join SQL Online Training from the leading Best SQL training institute GangBoard. Our SQL Online Certification Course helps to know more practical knowledge about SQL Course Certification, after completion of this SQL Online Course you can get placed in good companies. Learn SQL Training Course with SQL Certification from Experts.
In this SQL Online Training, you will learn in-depth syllabus of SQL Course which has Introduction to Oracle Database, First Steps SQL, Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement, Learn to Restrict and Sort Data, Functions, Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output, Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions, Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions, Display Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins, Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries, Use Correlated Sub-queries to Solve QueriesThe SET Operators, Data Manipulation Statements, Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables, Other Schema Objects, Control User Access, Management of Schema Objects, and Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views. Our SQL Online Course syllabus is designed to learn SQL Course with practicals.
GangBoard Offers Best SQL Online Training with Certified Experts. Become Master in SQL Concepts like SQL Statements, Functions, Joins, Constraints, Views, Schema Objects & Advanced Concepts in SQL with our Practical Classes. We Guarantee for your SQL Online Training Success with Certification. We focused on 100% Practical & Certification Oriented SQL Courses with Placements for our Students. Most Of Our Trainers are Experts in SQL developers who have industry Experienced. Our SQL Unique Syllabus will help you to know SQL queries step by step easily. SQL stands for structured query language which is commonly used to store and retrieve data from the database.
SQL Provides Various Concepts like Schema Creation, User Creation, DML (Insert, Update, Delete, Merge), DDL(Create,Alter,Drop,Truncate,Rename), TCL(Commit,Rollback,Savepoint) ,DCL(Grant, Revoke) etc.Nowadays SQL is the basic stuff for IT professions to learn any data warehousing Concepts. Our SQL Training Mostly depends on Practical Examples like how to retrieve data for different scenarios using various functionality.
About SQL Online Course
SQL Online Training Course helps you to know how to perfectly construct the database, clauses, and SQL statements. Online SQL course mainly concentrates on topics like SQL statements, command filtering, querying data, Optimizing SQL database, Performance tuning, Analysing data with Power BI, Data management and analytics, etc. SQL course training helps you to get into job roles like SQL Architect, SQL Analyst, Database Engineer and so on. Through this SQL course training, anyone can solve the SQL problems and give a great success to the organization.
SQL Online Training provided by GangBoard is an immaculately designed SQL online training course for the people who’re interested in pursuing their careers in the Database Management Services. The onus of the SQL Certified Online Training would be in familiarising the fundamentals of the SQL server architecture and thereby ensuring that the advanced topics are digested well enough later on in this SQL online training course. GangBoard SQL Online Training ensures the best quality learning available across the board thereby making the SQL certified online training course a winning formula for the ones who want to dwell deeper in these technologies.
GangBoard is a credible yet interactive platform that allows you to learn SQL (Structured Query Language) online course from beginner to advanced level. Being recognized in offering a multitude of software training courses, the portal is committed to delivering a profound knowledge of the respective course with top-rated skills. During SQL training, students will be provided corporate-style training based on current MNC jobs. Our database programming language course has a tailor-made voice and video recordings, making a learner’s experience more enjoyable.
Every single programming language trainer, at GangBoard, is a certified professional who understands the challenges of the modern industry and guides you in accordance to make you a senior database administrator. Professionals can take advantage of SQL online training to enhance their skills so they can attain higher designations in their organization.
Introduction to SQL
Now, a database is a systematic collection of data. Organizations are filled with data on all the levels. A few examples of data that any organization maintains – List of the Employees along with their details, list of the clients along with the money they make from them, Number of holidays available for each of the employee, the mapping of laptops to the employees and the age of the laptop, etc. the list goes on far and wide wrt what’s being stored as data by the organizations.
Now, we need a certain structure to maintain this data on the systems. We want to make new entries, delete old entries, search the existing data and analytics to come up with interesting insights. The structure that enables us to do these functions over the data is called a Database Management System (DBMS).
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction to Oracle Database
- Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Use Subqueries to Solve Queries
- The SET Operators
- Data Manipulation Statements
- Control User Access
Upcoming Batches for SQL Training
Our SQL Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
- 29-01-2022 Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)Weekend Regular 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 31-01-2022 Monday (Monday - Friday)Weekdays Regular 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 03-02-2022 Thursday (Monday - Friday)Weekdays Regular 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
Course Syllabus of SQL Online Training
Introduction to Oracle Database
- What is Oracle
- The History of Oracle
- Different Type of Oracle Versions 9i,10g,11g
- List the features of Oracle Database 11g
- Discuss the basic design, theoretical, and physical aspects of a relational database
First Steps SQL
- Categorize the different types of SQL statements
- Describe the data set used by the course
- Log on to the database using SQL Developer environment
- Save queries to files and use script files in SQL Developer
Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Generate a report of data from the output of a basic SELECT statement
- Select All Columns
- Select Specific Columns
- Use Column Heading Defaults
- Use Arithmetic Operators
- Use Logical Operators
- Use Comparison Operators
- Understand Operator Precedence
- Learn the DESCRIBE command to display the table structure
Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Write queries that contain a WHERE clause to limit the output retrieved
- List the comparison operators and logical operators that are used in a WHERE clause
- Describe the rules of precedence for comparison and logical operators
- Use character string literals in the WHERE clause
- Write queries that contain an ORDER BY clause to sort the output of a SELECT statement
- Sort output in descending and ascending order
- Use Distinct and Unique
- What is Function
- Type of Function
Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe the differences between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulate strings with character function in the SELECT and WHERE clauses
- Manipulate numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC, and MOD functions
- Perform arithmetic with date data
- Manipulate dates with the DATE functions
Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describe implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nest multiple functions
- Apply the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Use conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Use the aggregation functions in SELECT statements to produce meaningful reports
- Divide the data in groups by using the GROUP BY clause
- Exclude groups of date by using the HAVING clause
Display Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins
- What is Join & Types of Joins
- Cross Join
- Inner Join
- Outer Join
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Join a table by using a self-join
Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- Define sub-queries
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- List the types of sub-queries
- Write single-row and multiple-row sub-queries
Use Correlated Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- Define Correlated sub-queries
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- Use IN and EXIST Keywords
The SET Operators
- Describe the SET operators
- Use a SET operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
Data Manipulation Statements
- Describe each DML statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Change rows in a table by the UPDATE statement
- Delete rows from a table with the DELETE statement
- Save and discard changes with the COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements
- Explain read consistency
Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Alter and Modify the Table and Columns
- Decipher how constraints can be created at table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
Other Schema Objects
- Create a simple and complex view
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Type of Indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
Control User Access
- Differentiate system privileges from object privileges
- Create Users
- Grant System Privileges
- Create and Grant Privileges to a Role
- Change Your Password
- Grant Object Privileges
- How to pass on privileges?
- Revoke Object Privileges
Management of Schema Objects
- Add, Modify and Drop a Column
- Add, Drop and Defer a Constraint
- How to enable and disable a Constraint?
- Create and Remove Indexes
- Create a Function-Based Index
- Perform Flashback Operations
- Create an External Table by Using ORACLE_LOADER and by Using ORACLE_DATAPUMP
- Query External Tables
Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- Explain the data dictionary
- Use the Dictionary Views
- USER_OBJECTS and ALL_OBJECTS Views
- Table and Column Information
- Query the dictionary views for constraint information
- Query the dictionary views for view, sequence, index and synonym information
- Add a comment to a table
- Query the dictionary views for comment information
Trainer Profile of SQL Online Training
SQL Online Training Course trainers are the best in industry standard as GangBoard puts in a lot of effort to cherry-pick the right kind of mentors for you who are wise with practical experience and sound with theoretical acumen.
The previous work profiles of the Mentors include senior Database Administrators, Architects, and Analysts from premier companies. Their body of work provides a rounded off experience for the students who take up the SQL Online training and strive to emulate their mentors. With their supportive, friendly and real-time training attitude, learning is made easy for the students to thrive quicker and better.
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
SQL Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
Top IT firms like – Microsoft, SAP, Oracle and IBM provide certification courses in Database Management which are quite popular and prestigious to hold. SQL Online Training Courses would facilitate the students in acquiring these certifications by ensuring all the relevant course material is covered in the training thereby drastically improving the chances of cracking such Certifications.
Over this, in the process of the course, there would be a training project that is allocated to the student and the performance would be judged by the mentors and certification is issued. In case of any in-project doubts or queries, those would be catered to and the students would be helped to finish their project with a great understanding of the course material.
SQL Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
This is a really excellent mini-course on the subject. The lectures are very clear and well organized and have a lot of exercises of increasing complexity that really help to learn and putting into practice the concepts taught. Grading is based on passing the exercises, with basically no limit on the number of attempts.
This course is great for both learning and refreshing the material. Lectures are concise and everything important is explained. Exercises are well designed and practical and truly improve understanding of the material.
A wonderful introduction to the basics of SQL. This mini-course only took a few hours to complete, but the skills I learned have already been useful to me professionally.
Excellent course. Material is presented very well. I feel confident that I could do basic queries after day one. On another note, I have a Windows 32 bit laptop. A wagon would not work… I had to do some digging in order to find the alternate and install it.
Very good course, good clear information, interesting examples, and the best thing is the brainbusters, that is what keeps me going with this course. You get a chance to try and solve different challenges and I think that’s a very good way to learn.
SQL Course Training
Placement Assistance after SQL Training
We value our students’ future as much as they do. So, we would like to go all the way in order to ensure they land what they deserve. We at GangBoard provide Placement Assistance and Job Support even after the completion of the course and this is what sets up apart from the other online courses.
Through our rigorously directed SQL Online Training, our live instructors provide you with placement training which sets you apart from the other competitors in the market. SQL Certified Online Training courses sincerely ensure job oriented training as we understand the pulse of the majority of the students who come to us.
SQL Job Opportunities
With a great need for the DB Manager roles across all industries, there is an ever-present demand for the person with the right skillset and attitude. GangBoard’s SQL Certification Online Training course would exactly provide the same. Tier 1 and Tier 2 companies which heavily use SQL open up plenty of options for the deserving.
Among popular databases, SQL Server stands in third place. Millions of SQL Server databases are available and there are many I.T and multinationals consistently looking for SQL professionals who can work with SQL database/Server on a continuous basis. SQL career paths include SQL Server Database Administration and Development, Business intelligence professionals, BI Reporting Engineer, Data Application Interface Developer, Data Scientist, ETL Developer, BI Administrator, Big Data Expert, Cloud Database Expert, Database Migration Engineer, Data Analyst, etc. However, the DBA (Database Administrator) career has high demand out of all SQL career roles. SQL is the basic qualification to get into analytics and Datawareshousing Jobs. Whenever data increases Sql jobs also increase. SQL provides a wide range of opportunities globally. Mostly SQL developers are wanted for Banking, Healthcare, Telecom, Finance domains.
Live SQL Projects
We have designed live projects in our SQL Certification Online Courses to test the students’ theoretical understanding and practical capability. The projects are designed to test the core concepts of SQL Architecture and live database management.
Our dedicated mentor team is available all round the clock to help the students to understand all the concepts thoroughly so that they can successfully complete the project.