About Microsoft Azure Online Training
Pursue Microsoft Azure Training in Hong Kong and gain complete knowledge about the concepts and principles of Microsoft Azure. Through this advance instructor-led classroom training, you can learn the common Azure services including- basics of Azure, virtual machine, SQL database, Web Apps, network migrating, features of azure, its deployment, configuration, managing apps and more. All the classes under the name of GangBoard will be conducted by certified and experienced live instructors who do not only believe in educating students but preparing them for the highest paying jobs in the industries; like education, healthcare, insurance, banking, and real estate and more.
The handpicked instructors of the GangBoard are well-versed with all the topics of the course and can always walk another mile to ensure candidates can gain farm grasp over them. With their 24/7 support and guidance, candidates can easily take and crack the Microsoft Azure Associate certification exam. Upon the successful completion of both hands-on training and certification, candidates can easily find a suitable job with an average salary of $100,000 p.a. In the end, Microsoft Azure certification in Hong Kong is an ideal course to further enhance the knowledge about Microsoft Azure.
What you will learn in this Microsoft Azure Training in Hong Kong?
The Microsoft Azure Certification in Hong Kong will cover all the necessary topics and useful concepts. With this advanced instructor-led course, you will become an Azure expert in no time. Through the course you will learn:
- Basics of Microsoft Azure
- How to develop azure based applications
- How to access features
- How to configure Azure applications
- Azure networking, computing and storing
What is the objective of Microsoft Azure Training in Hong Kong?
The Microsoft Azure Training Certification is an opportunity for those who want to attain complete knowledge about Microsoft Azure. Here are learning objectives that will be covered during the course:
- Creation and configuration of the advanced networks and load balancers
- Creation of storage accounts
- Configuration of the online machines
- Creation of Azure-based applications
- Understanding of security controls
Who should attend the Microsoft Azure Training in Hong Kong?
The Microsoft Azure Training in Hong Kong can be beneficial for many professionals including individuals who want to learn about Microsoft Azure. Here are the professionals who benefit and must attend this course:
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS application developers
- Network administrators
- System administrators
- Solution architects
- IT professionals who want to grow further in the industry
What are the prerequisites of Microsoft Azure in Hong Kong?
There is no such requirement that students to fulfill to become eligible for this course. Therefore, anyone can pursue this course. However, having fundamental knowledge about cloud computing and networking can be beneficial while learning about the core concepts.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
- Implement Virtual Networks
- Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
- Manage Azure Operations
- Manage Azure Identities
Upcoming Batches for Microsoft Azure Training
Our Microsoft Azure Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Microsoft Azure Training Syllabus
Module I – Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Identify workloads that can and cannot be deployed run workloads that use Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Create VMs; connect to a Windows/Linux VM;
- Deploy workloads; deploy Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images
Perform configuration management
- Automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent (custom script extensions);
- Enable remote debugging
Design and implement VM storage
- Configure disk caching & plan storage capacity.
- Configure operating system disk redundancy.
- Configure shared storage using Azure File service & Azure File Share snapshots.
- Configure geo-replication. Encrypt disk.
- Implement ARM VMs with Standard and Premium Storage.
- Configure Blob-Level Tiering (Hot, Cool, Archive). Manage storage encryption keys
Monitor ARM VMs
- Configure ARM VM monitoring; configure alerts.
- Configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Configure multiple ARM VMs in an availability set for redundancy.
- Configure each application tier into separate availability sets.
- Combine the Load Balancer with availability sets.
- Configure fault domains and update domains.
- Leverage Availability Zones
Scale ARM VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes.
- Deploy ARM VM Scale Sets (VMSS).
- Configure ARM VMSS auto-scale.
- Create ARM VM & scale Set.
- Create availability set and associate with VM.
Module II – Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Identify appropriate blob type for specific storage requirements.
- Read data, change data ,set metadata on a container.
- Store data using block and page blobs & stream data using blobs.
- Access blobs securely & implement async blob copy.
- Configure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Design blob hierarchies; configure custom domains.
- Scale blob storage; manage SMB file storage; implement Azure StorSimple
- Create and manage shared access signatures.
- Use stored access policies & regenerate keys.
- Encrypt keys by using Azure Key Vault integration
Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Set retention policies and logging levels; access, add, and remove logs; analyze logs
Implement storage encryption
- Encrypt data as written to Azure Storage by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Implement encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store.
- Created Azure Storage account.
- Install and browse storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Upload file to Azure Blob Storage using command line & Storage explorer.
- Created and mount Azure File share in windows & Linux Servers.
- Access a storage account with Share access signature.
Module III – Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network.
- Configure external and internal load balancing.
- Implement Application Gateway & design subnets.
- Configure static, public, and private IP addresses.
- Set up Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS at the virtual network level, HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, User Defined Routes (UDRs), firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Connect VNets by virtual network peering.
Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Choose the appropriate solution between Azure ExpressRoute, site-to-site, and point-to-site.
- Choose the appropriate gateway.
- Identify supported devices and software VPN solutions.
- Identify networking prerequisites, configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks.
- Implement virtual network peering and service chaining.
- Implement hybrid connections to access on-premises data sources, leverage S2S VPNs to connect to on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor ExpressRoute.
Configure ARM VM networking
- Configure static IP addresses, Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS, User Defined Routes (UDRs), external and internal load balancing with HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Design and implement Application Gateway.
- Configure Accelerated Networking.
- Configure virtual network service endpoints.
Design and implement a connection strategy
Implement Hybrid Connections to access data sources on-premises; leverage S2S VPN to connect to an on-premises infrastructure
- Create VNet and Subnets.
- Configured VNet Peering between the virtual networks.
- Configure Site to Site VPN between different azure region using Azure VPN Gateway.
- Configure Point to Site VPNN to access the Azure resources from public client machine.
Module IV – Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Author ARM templates.
- Create ARM templates to deploy multiple ARM Resource Providers resources of different types with count loops and Marketplace items.
- Deploy templates with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal and REST API
- Leverage service principals with ARM authentication.
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication with ARM.
- Set management policies.
- Configure lock policies.
- lock resources.
Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Secure resource scopes such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps.
- Implement Azure RBAC standard roles.
- Design Azure RBAC custom roles.
- Deploy Azure ARM resources using ARM template.
- Create and modify the resource using the visual studio ARM templates.
- Implement the RBAC and control the users access.
Module V – Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
Manage data protection and security compliance
- Create and import encryption keys with Key Vault.
- Automate tasks for SSL/TLS certificates.
- Prevent and respond to security threats with Azure Security Center.
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password based authentication.
- Add users and groups to applications.
- Revoke access to SaaS applications.
- Configure access.
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers such as Facebook and Google.
Implement recovery services
- Create a backup vault.
- Deploy a backup agent; backup and restore data, use snapshots and Geo-replication for recovery.
- Implement DR as service.
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, configure ASR; configure ASR one-click failover
- Azure Security center configuration and manage policies.
- Created ASR Vault and configured Backup for VM.
- Restore VM or files using ASR Vault.
Module VI – Manage Azure Operations
Enhance cloud management with automation
- Implement PowerShell runbooks.
- Integrate Azure Automation with Web Apps.
- Create and manage PowerShell Desired State Configurations (DSC).
- Import DSC resources; generate DSC node configurations; monitor and automatically update machine configurations with Azure Automation DSC.
- Implement serverless computing, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments
- Collect and search across data sources from multiple systems.
- Build custom visualisations.
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions.
- Transform Azure activity data and managed resource data into an insight with flexible search queries; monitor system updates and malware status.
- Track server configuration changes by using Azure Log Analytics.
- Configure the IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC).
- Create Azure Automation Account & run the custom PowerShell script through the account.
- Create Azure Log Analytics to explore the “Azure Migrate”.
- PowerShell DSC implementation.
Module VII – Manage Azure Identities
Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Monitor AD FS proxy and web application proxy servers.
- Setup email notifications for critical alerts.
- Generate utilization report.
- Monitor Sync Engine.
- Monitor domain controllers & monitor replication
Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Join Azure virtual machines to a domain, securely administer domain-joined virtual machines by using Group Policy.
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure.
- Handle traditional directory-aware apps along with SaaS apps
Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD Connect and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2016.
- Add custom domains.
- Monitor Azure AD.
- Configure MFA.
- Configure Windows 10 with Azure AD join.
- Implement Enterprise State Roaming, implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications.
- leverage Microsoft Graph API.
- Implement Azure Managed Service Identity; implement Privileged Identity Management, implement Azure AD Identity Management, enable self-service password reset.
- Create & Manage users in Azure Active Directory.
- Install Azure AD connect on on-premise Active directory.
- Integrate on-Premise AD to Azure AD.
- Manage Azure AD users and Roles.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Microsoft Azure Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Microsoft Azure Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Microsoft Azure Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
Hi, I have Completed Microsoft Azure Training in Hang Kong at GangBoard, it was a very nice and quality experience to learn Microsoft Azure from GangBoard.The course is well designed and our trainer was quite experienced and good at presenting the concepts clearly by presenting real-time examples. GangBoard with there best support and service helped me to upgrade very easily. Thanks to them.
I have done with my Microsoft Azure Training in Hong Kong recently and the way the courses are organized, The depth of information was excellent. This online course content had helped me a lot in planning my learning timings out from work and sure that I have improved my knowledge on Microsoft Azure and its principles which I can apply to my day to day in work. Thanks to GangBoard for providing me such a great platform.
I Joined GangBoard, for Microsoft Azure Training in Hong Kong. My instructor is very knowledgeable. He describes the course in detail. All Presentations were good. The LMS system is truly a great platform to enhance and look back at them for reference, the best part is you will get Lifetime access to course and contents. I would like to thank GangBoard for this opportunity.
I have finished Microsoft Azure Training in Hong Kong with GangBoard. It was a great experience for me. The quality of training is above my expectations. My course instructor is very professional, excellent in delivering the concepts with simple English. Thanks to my trainer and the entire GangBoard team.
FresherI have done with my Microsoft Azure Training in Hong Kong recently and the way the courses are organized
This is my first experience with online learning. I have taken Microsoft Azure Training in Hong Kong from GangBoard. The instructors are knowledgeable and very helpful. Also their customer service is always available to answer your queries. Training materials were well organized and provided good case studies. Overall, it is was a great learning experience from GangBoard trainers and I truly recommend GangBoard to anyone looking for any online courses.
The depth of information was excellent. This online course content had helped me a lot in planning my learning timings out from work and sure that I have improved my knowledge on Microsoft Azure and its principles which I can apply to my day to day in work. Thanks to GangBoard for providing me such a great platform.
Additional Info. of Microsoft Azure Training
Microsoft Azure Job Opportunities in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a city of opportunities for young aspirants who are pursuing Microsoft Azure training in Hong Kong. With Job-assistance provided by the Gangboard, candidates can easily grab the job of:
- Cloud architect
- Web application developer
- Database administrator
- Application engineer
- Platform developer