About Ethical Hacking Certification Online Training
Taking this course at GangBoard will help you in clearing certification exams like MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) certification and can make your career as an ethical hacker. Many sources say that the average salary of an Ethical Hacker comes around 4L – 9L per annum.
The Ethical Hacking Certification training course is designed keeping the needs of the market. In the present world, many organizations are connected via networks. They deal with customers, suppliers employees over these networks. As the networks grow, there is a threat opened for getting attacked by the competitors or rivals. To prevent such kinds of mishaps, organizations are looking for Hackers to test their systems and implement security measures. Basing on such a need Ethical Hacking course is being designed. You will be given with 24/7 live support from the instructors belonging to the industry. Our Certified Instructors will cover the vast concepts of Hacking and the exploitation of security systems and the methodologies to avoid potential cybersecurity attacks. An added advantage to this course will be your choice to take this course either through Online sessions or Live Classroom training. Either way, our instructors will be there to guide you from the start till the end.
Learning objectives of Ethical Hacking Certification Course in Delhi
At GangBoard training institute you will be guided on all the techniques considering live scenarios. Apart you will also learn
- Tools like SQLmap, Aircrack-ng, Metasploit, etc..
- Discovering the possible cyber-attacks and prevent them from intruding into the system
- Hacking and securing WIFIs and physically connected networks
- Protecting from social engineering attacks
- Secure encryption and decryption techniques while the data that is getting transferred
This course will cover all the concepts of the real-time problems faced in the cyber world and their solutions. The Hands-on practical sessions will encourage you enough to tackle any cybersecurity attacks even in a single-handed position.
Certifications of Ethical Hacking Course in Delhi
Organizations are looking for smart and skillful professionals who had awareness of networking and security issues. Certain Certifications which you can attend to after this training will involve,
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Network Defender (CND)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
These certifications cover almost the basics, intermediate and advanced concepts of Ethical Hacking.
Who should take the Ethical Hacking Certification and Training Course in Delhi
GangBoard designed its curriculum as a job supportive tool. Whether you are experienced or a beginner, this course will take you to clear the intermediate level certifications and make an identity for yourself in the hacking world. This certification course may help people to become Certified,
- Networking administrators
- Network engineers
- Networking operators
- IT Security Analyst
- Network Security Administrator
Further, this course might help you getting colorful career opportunities in the cybersecurity departments. GangBoard gives you placement assistance to get placed in good companies with a good package.
Prerequisites required to attend this Training
This course is suitable for beginners and is customized for experienced professionals. If you are a beginner, basic knowledge of IT and usage of computers is sufficient. If you are experienced with a background in network and security, the course will be even easier for you to learn.If you are a problem-solver with analytic and logical thinking, Ethical hacking would not be so difficult for you. Knowledge in C, C++ programming, TCP/IP Protocols, Assembly languages, and OS Systems will help you become a Certified Ethical Hacker very easily.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction To Ethical Hacking
- Introduction To Penetration Testing
- Setting Up a Penetration Testing and Network Security Lab
- Final preparation to begin hacking
- How to Stay Anonymous Before you start Hacking
- Information Gathering – Getting to Know Your Targets
- Network Scanning and Enumeration
- Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis
- Sniffing and Spoofing the Network
- Network-Based Attacks
- Post Exploitation
- Password Cracking Techniques
- Netcat for Ethical Hacking
- Social Engineering Attacks
- Android Hacking
- Wireless Attacks
- Web Application Attacks
- Anti Forensics
Upcoming Batches for Ethical Hacking Certification Training
Our Ethical Hacking Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Ethical Hacking Certification Training Syllabus
Introduction To Ethical Hacking
In this module, we will be learning about hacking basics and why Information security is important in corporate and in our daily life. We will also be learning a few terminologies and limitations.
- A short intro about me and how I ended up in Hacking
- What are ethical hacking and their types
- What are the prerequisites to become an ethical hacker
- Emerging Technologies in cyber security
- How cyber security rules in the next 20 years and Why?
- Vulnerability Assessment Vs Penetration Testing
- Hacking Methodology
- Hacking Terminologies
- Bug Bounty Hunters
- How to Become a bug bounty hunter
Hands-on: Setting up the environment, tools, and networks
Introduction To Penetration Testing
In this module, we will be learning about how and why to perform penetration testing. What are all the security measures you have followed?
- Understand what penetration testing is
- Understand penetration testing methodologies
- Understand various penetration testing approaches
- Nature of the Test (Box Testing)
- Everything Is Confidential
- If You Break It, You Bought It
Hands-on: Installing and configuring protection tools to be anonymous in a network
Setting Up a Penetration Testing and Network Security Lab
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to setup a penetration testing lab for experimenting tools
- Why Virtualization?
- Installing VirtualBox
- Installing Our Vulnerable Machines
- Installing Our Target Machines
- Installing our Beast Machine
Hands-on: Installing virtual machine and necessary operating systems for both Attacker and target
Final preparation to begin hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about operating system basics, commands, scripting, network configuration
- Configuring our hacking Machine
- Taking a small trip
- Bash Scripting – Automate the system Updation
- Elementary Linux commands
- Networking Basics
Hands-on: Understanding command-line interface with shell scripting
How to Stay Anonymous Before you start Hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about staying anonymous while browsing, accessing a filesystem
- Setting up a Tor browser
- Working With Proxychains
- Free Proxy Server
- Setting up and Using a VPN
- Working MAC Address
Hands-on: Installing VPN, Tor service and Anonymous browser, evade from firewall and rules
Information Gathering – Getting to Know Your Targets
In this module, we will be learning about gathering basic information about a target from different sources. These steps involve manual and automated frameworks.
- Information Gathering and its Types
- Tools, Methods, and Frameworks
- Intelligence Gathering
- Importance of Open Source Intelligence
- Data Mining (OSINT Framework)
- Specialized Search Engines
- DNS Footprinting
- Email Footprinting
- Finding Website Backend Technologies
- Automated Tools
- How Automated Tools Work
- Tricks that you must know in Info gather
Hands-on: How to get an IP address, email, software used, version, vulnerabilities, operating system, and miscellaneous data.
Network Scanning and Enumeration
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about enumerating data from different services In a network and operating system.
- Host Discovery
- Port Scanning Methods – Complete Guide
- Version Detection
- OS Detection
- Packet Crafting Techniques
- Automating Port Scanning
- Samba Enumeration
- DNS enumeration
- SSH enumeration
- HTTP enumeration
- FTP enumeration
Hands-on: When and where to use enumeration tools and how to scan hosts and ports
Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to find vulnerabilities, exploits and how to use them
- Why we do Vulnerability Scanning and why is it mandatory?
- Exploring Vulnerable databases
- Offline Vulnerable Databases
- Online vulnerable Databases
- Exploring Searchsploit
- Network Vulnerability Scanning
- Finding WEB Vulnerability
- Finding Vulnerability in CMS
- Mobile Application Vulnerability Scanning
Hands-on: How to scan an application for vulnerability and exploit using frameworks
Sniffing and Spoofing the Network
In this module, we will be learning about how to sniff, analyze packets in a network
- Art of Sniffing
- Network traffic analyzer
- Sniffing your own network
- Tools to sniff network traffic
- ARP poisoning Attack
- Spoofing Attacks – Explained (Real-time Scenario)
Hands-on: How to sniff data using packet capturing tools on windows, Linux, mac
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about port forwarding and its importance.
- Difference between static and dynamic IP
- Setting Up NGROK
- Creating Secret Tunnel And File Hosting using NGROK
Hands-on: How to use NGROK command-line tool and forward a specific port
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about creating exploits and social networking techniques.
- Metasploit Framework
- Importing 3rd party modules into MSF
- Msfvenom Utility – Malware Creation – Method 1
- Malware Creation – Method 2
- Setting Up Listener – Method 1
- Setting Up Listener – Method 2
- Automate the process using SEToolkit
- Remote Code Execution – Ransomware Exploit
- Server Side Exploitation
- Third-Party Exploitation Tools
Hands-on: How to create custom payload with the listener for windows, Linux, android
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about operating system architecture and operations
- Help Menu
- Backgrounding Our Session
- Networking commands
- File operation commands
- Webcam Commands
- Migrating to safer processes
- Getting full system rights – privilege escalation
- Gathering windows password using phishing
- Maintaining Access – persistence Attacks
Hands-on: How to create a backdoor and operate a shell in the background
Password Cracking Techniques
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about passwords, hash, cryptography, wordlists
- How password originated and why?
- Importance of Using Password
- Password Cracking Techniques
- How Password Cracking works
- Hashes and encoders
- NTLM/ NTLMv1/v2 / Net-NTLMv1/v2
- BruteForce Attacks
- Dictionary Based Attacks
- Cracking windows password
- Cracking Linux password
Hands-on: How to obtain hashes using various tools and how to decrypt it
Netcat for Ethical Hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about reading and writing data in TCP or UDP connections.
- Necat explained and it uses
- Importance of Netcat
- Port scanning using Netcat
- Automation Using Netcat
- Different flavors of Netcat
- Reverse Shell using Netcat
- Bind shell using Netcat
Hands-on: How to install and use Netcat with various options and combinations
Social Engineering Attacks
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about social engineering and its types to exploit humans and not computers.
- Why Hackers Love Social Engineering Attacks
- phishing, vishing, and smishing
- Social Engineering toolkit – explained
- Setting Up a Phishing Campaign
- Phishing Outside Network
- Social engineering attacks with Powershell
- Social engineering attacks with HTML Application
Hands-on: Installing SEToolkit and creating fake webpage like Gmail, Facebook, Instagram to harvest credentials from users
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about android os architecture, vulnerabilities and how to create custom malware for remote administration.
- Creating Custom Malware
- Creating Listener
- Post exploitation
- Hacking outside network
Hands-on: Creating a custom malware using Metasploit Framework and access remotely
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to monitor, hack wifi networks and passwords.
- Wireless Concepts
- Cracking WPA2
- Creating Custom Password List
- Getting Wifi Password Using Phishing
Hands-on: How to install wireless hacking tools, set your nic in monitor mode to scan the networks, obtain the hash, and decrypt the password
Web Application Attacks
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how web services work, and identify vulnerabilities.
- Owasp Top 10 Vulnerabilities
- Tools For Web Application Attacks
- Finding Subdomains
- Finding Sub-Directories
- Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- Sql Injection Attacks
- File Upload Vulnerabilities
- Command Injection
Hands-on: Turn your pc to web server, setting up a database, and how to use a web vulnerability scanner
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about logs, reports, and evading
- Covering Your Track
- Clearing Attacker Logs
Hands-on: How to clear logs and cover your track by using evading tools.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Ethical Hacking Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Ethical Hacking Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Ethical Hacking Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Ethical Hacking Certification Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
Had an Ethical Hacking Certification Training with Balaji. He was friendly & very interactive. It was a good experience and especially thanks to Balaji sir for improving my knowledge about Ethical Hacking and the best thing about him is a friendly attitude. Thank you GangBoard.
Ethical Hacking Manager
I Studied Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Delhi. I felt its good training institute to learn updated tools on course. They teach by good experienced and IT Professionals. So I suggest GangBoard to Train On Ethical Hacking. Thank You for forgiven best training. Thank you Trainer & GangBoard.
I enrolled myself for Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Delhi at GangBoard. My trainer Diwakar was really good and he made sure that we are had good knowledge of Ethical Hacking before the coaching was completed. He was also proactive in resolving all our doubts.
Nice and good way of teaching. My Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Delhi was excellent. I got knowledge here. Very good Trainer and Best Website to Build your career… if I want to learn some other course in the future. Thank you GangBoard.
Ethical Hacking Manager
I have completed the Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Delhi. The training was good and prem explained everything clearly. Thank you prem… I highly recommend the GangBoard as well as the training offered by both the instructors. Many thanks to both and best wishes.
Additional Info. of Ethical Hacking Certification Training
Ethical hacking Career Opportunities in Delhi
Delhi is one of the busiest metropolitan cities in India and a perfect hub of IT parks. The cost of living is high when compared to other cities. The increasing number of IT Parks in Delhi and its nearby cities give greater scope for exciting Job opportunities. The average salary paid ranges around 6lakhs for beginners and up to 10l for experienced professionals. Some industries in Demand for Ethical Hackers are
- Network Security
- Information Security Analysis
- cybersecurity networks
- Intelligence Agencies
- Research and Analysis Wing of Government (RAW).
With Professional and ethical hacking training from GangBoard, one can easily become a Certified Ethical Hacker.