About Ethical Hacking Certification Online Training
Concepts like Penetration testing techniques, network packet analysis, malware threats, and secure web servers are also explored. The course helps the aspirants to get prepared for the top two certifications namely Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), and Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP). The aspirants will be provided with an Ethical Hacking training certificate once they complete the Ethical Hacking certification training course successfully. The average salary of a Certified Ethical Hacker in India is about INR 3.5 Lakhs. All our trainers have experienced professionals with excellent exposure to Information Security and Governance, Risk, and Compliance. Our professional holds accreditation that is industry-acclaimed namely Ph.D., CISSP, CISM, CCNP, MSCE, CWNA, M.S, CHFI, CISM, and ITIL.
GangBoard’s Ethical Hacking training course in Mumbai professionals are well skilled and have developed the syllabus based on the industry trends and updates. The course content includes syllabus like Elements of information security, information security threats, functionality, usability, security fundamentals, penetration testing concepts, information security controls, footprinting and reconnections, scanning networks, Enumeration, vulnerability analysis, system hacking, malware threats, sniffing, denial of services, session hijacking, SQL injection, hacking wireless networks, hacking mobile platforms, IoT hacking, cloud computing, cryptography, and more. Metasploit, Wireshark, IronWASP, SQLMap, Wapiti, AirCrack-ng, Ettercap, John the Ripper, Nmap, OpenVAS, Nikto, SQLNinja, Maltego, Reaver, and canvas are few tools that are used in Ethical Hacking.
What will you learn in this Ethical Hacking Training in Mumbai?
The Ethical Hacking training course in Mumbai trains you to identify vulnerabilities and threats, expand your understanding of the mobile, network, and web app security. The Certified Ethical Hacker training helps you to
- Become proficient in various concepts like securing IIS, advanced network packet analysis, Windows system administration with Power shell, Apache web servers, hacking Oracle, and SQL databases.
- Learn the trending development in web and mobile technologies which includes BlackBerry, HTML5, Android, Windows Phone, iOS, and more.
- Learn the trending and advanced concept logo management for data assurance and enable you to monitor the information security with excellent clarity.
- Grab a better understanding of firewalls, wireless hacking, IDS, and honey pots.
- Explore the step by step tactics and methodologies that hackers make use to penetrate the system in the network.
- Get the knowledge of finer nuances for countermeasures, backdoors, and Trojans.
- Master basic and latest concepts in hacking like Smartphone and mobile device hacking, exploit reverse engineering, writing virus codes, and corporate espionage.
The objective of Ethical Hacking Training in Mumbai:
The Ethical Hacking certification training course in Mumbai trains you to protect your corporate infrastructure by leveraging the strategies which are utilized by the hackers for system penetration. The aspirant can understand how to
- Get ready for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50
- Benefit good live experience with sniffing tactics, exploitation, and phishing.
- Upgraded vulnerability assessment materials, increased focus on AI, Machine learning, Cloud attack vectors, a module on the IoT security, CEH practical exams are some of the changes incorporated by EC-Council on CEH v10.
- Make use of penetration testing strategies and techniques to monitor computer system security.
- Scan, hack, and test applications and security systems.
Who should attend this Ethical Hacking Certification Course in Mumbai?
The Ethical Hacking course in Mumbai is useful for both freshers and experienced professionals. Proceed below to find out who can attend our Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Mumbai.
- IT/IS analyst, manager or specialist
- Practitioners and Network security officers
- Consultant or IT/IS auditor
- IT security analyst, architect, specialist, manager, or administrator
- Site Administrators
- IT operation manager
- Network analyst or architect
- System administrators or analyst
- IT auditor, engineer, Security officer
- Technical support engineer
- Senior systems engineer
What are the prerequisites for learning Ethical Hacking Training Course in Mumbai?
The Ethical Hacking course in Mumbai from Gangboard does not need many prerequisites but below are few prerequisites considered to learn Ethical Hacking training in Mumbai.
- There are no prerequisites to learn Ethical Training in Mumbai.
- A basic understanding of TCP/IP is an added benefit.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction To Ethical Hacking
- Introduction To Penetration Testing
- Setting Up a Penetration Testing and Network Security Lab
- Final preparation to begin hacking
- How to Stay Anonymous Before you start Hacking
- Information Gathering – Getting to Know Your Targets
- Network Scanning and Enumeration
- Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis
- Sniffing and Spoofing the Network
- Network-Based Attacks
- Post Exploitation
- Password Cracking Techniques
- Netcat for Ethical Hacking
- Social Engineering Attacks
- Android Hacking
- Wireless Attacks
- Web Application Attacks
- Anti Forensics
Upcoming Batches for Ethical Hacking Certification Training
Our Ethical Hacking Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Ethical Hacking Certification Training Syllabus
Introduction To Ethical Hacking
In this module, we will be learning about hacking basics and why Information security is important in corporate and in our daily life. We will also be learning a few terminologies and limitations.
- A short intro about me and how I ended up in Hacking
- What are ethical hacking and their types
- What are the prerequisites to become an ethical hacker
- Emerging Technologies in cyber security
- How cyber security rules in the next 20 years and Why?
- Vulnerability Assessment Vs Penetration Testing
- Hacking Methodology
- Hacking Terminologies
- Bug Bounty Hunters
- How to Become a bug bounty hunter
Hands-on: Setting up the environment, tools, and networks
Introduction To Penetration Testing
In this module, we will be learning about how and why to perform penetration testing. What are all the security measures you have followed?
- Understand what penetration testing is
- Understand penetration testing methodologies
- Understand various penetration testing approaches
- Nature of the Test (Box Testing)
- Everything Is Confidential
- If You Break It, You Bought It
Hands-on: Installing and configuring protection tools to be anonymous in a network
Setting Up a Penetration Testing and Network Security Lab
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to setup a penetration testing lab for experimenting tools
- Why Virtualization?
- Installing VirtualBox
- Installing Our Vulnerable Machines
- Installing Our Target Machines
- Installing our Beast Machine
Hands-on: Installing virtual machine and necessary operating systems for both Attacker and target
Final preparation to begin hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about operating system basics, commands, scripting, network configuration
- Configuring our hacking Machine
- Taking a small trip
- Bash Scripting – Automate the system Updation
- Elementary Linux commands
- Networking Basics
Hands-on: Understanding command-line interface with shell scripting
How to Stay Anonymous Before you start Hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about staying anonymous while browsing, accessing a filesystem
- Setting up a Tor browser
- Working With Proxychains
- Free Proxy Server
- Setting up and Using a VPN
- Working MAC Address
Hands-on: Installing VPN, Tor service and Anonymous browser, evade from firewall and rules
Information Gathering – Getting to Know Your Targets
In this module, we will be learning about gathering basic information about a target from different sources. These steps involve manual and automated frameworks.
- Information Gathering and its Types
- Tools, Methods, and Frameworks
- Intelligence Gathering
- Importance of Open Source Intelligence
- Data Mining (OSINT Framework)
- Specialized Search Engines
- DNS Footprinting
- Email Footprinting
- Finding Website Backend Technologies
- Automated Tools
- How Automated Tools Work
- Tricks that you must know in Info gather
Hands-on: How to get an IP address, email, software used, version, vulnerabilities, operating system, and miscellaneous data.
Network Scanning and Enumeration
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about enumerating data from different services In a network and operating system.
- Host Discovery
- Port Scanning Methods – Complete Guide
- Version Detection
- OS Detection
- Packet Crafting Techniques
- Automating Port Scanning
- Samba Enumeration
- DNS enumeration
- SSH enumeration
- HTTP enumeration
- FTP enumeration
Hands-on: When and where to use enumeration tools and how to scan hosts and ports
Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to find vulnerabilities, exploits and how to use them
- Why we do Vulnerability Scanning and why is it mandatory?
- Exploring Vulnerable databases
- Offline Vulnerable Databases
- Online vulnerable Databases
- Exploring Searchsploit
- Network Vulnerability Scanning
- Finding WEB Vulnerability
- Finding Vulnerability in CMS
- Mobile Application Vulnerability Scanning
Hands-on: How to scan an application for vulnerability and exploit using frameworks
Sniffing and Spoofing the Network
In this module, we will be learning about how to sniff, analyze packets in a network
- Art of Sniffing
- Network traffic analyzer
- Sniffing your own network
- Tools to sniff network traffic
- ARP poisoning Attack
- Spoofing Attacks – Explained (Real-time Scenario)
Hands-on: How to sniff data using packet capturing tools on windows, Linux, mac
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about port forwarding and its importance.
- Difference between static and dynamic IP
- Setting Up NGROK
- Creating Secret Tunnel And File Hosting using NGROK
Hands-on: How to use NGROK command-line tool and forward a specific port
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about creating exploits and social networking techniques.
- Metasploit Framework
- Importing 3rd party modules into MSF
- Msfvenom Utility – Malware Creation – Method 1
- Malware Creation – Method 2
- Setting Up Listener – Method 1
- Setting Up Listener – Method 2
- Automate the process using SEToolkit
- Remote Code Execution – Ransomware Exploit
- Server Side Exploitation
- Third-Party Exploitation Tools
Hands-on: How to create custom payload with the listener for windows, Linux, android
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about operating system architecture and operations
- Help Menu
- Backgrounding Our Session
- Networking commands
- File operation commands
- Webcam Commands
- Migrating to safer processes
- Getting full system rights – privilege escalation
- Gathering windows password using phishing
- Maintaining Access – persistence Attacks
Hands-on: How to create a backdoor and operate a shell in the background
Password Cracking Techniques
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about passwords, hash, cryptography, wordlists
- How password originated and why?
- Importance of Using Password
- Password Cracking Techniques
- How Password Cracking works
- Hashes and encoders
- NTLM/ NTLMv1/v2 / Net-NTLMv1/v2
- BruteForce Attacks
- Dictionary Based Attacks
- Cracking windows password
- Cracking Linux password
Hands-on: How to obtain hashes using various tools and how to decrypt it
Netcat for Ethical Hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about reading and writing data in TCP or UDP connections.
- Necat explained and it uses
- Importance of Netcat
- Port scanning using Netcat
- Automation Using Netcat
- Different flavors of Netcat
- Reverse Shell using Netcat
- Bind shell using Netcat
Hands-on: How to install and use Netcat with various options and combinations
Social Engineering Attacks
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about social engineering and its types to exploit humans and not computers.
- Why Hackers Love Social Engineering Attacks
- phishing, vishing, and smishing
- Social Engineering toolkit – explained
- Setting Up a Phishing Campaign
- Phishing Outside Network
- Social engineering attacks with Powershell
- Social engineering attacks with HTML Application
Hands-on: Installing SEToolkit and creating fake webpage like Gmail, Facebook, Instagram to harvest credentials from users
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about android os architecture, vulnerabilities and how to create custom malware for remote administration.
- Creating Custom Malware
- Creating Listener
- Post exploitation
- Hacking outside network
Hands-on: Creating a custom malware using Metasploit Framework and access remotely
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to monitor, hack wifi networks and passwords.
- Wireless Concepts
- Cracking WPA2
- Creating Custom Password List
- Getting Wifi Password Using Phishing
Hands-on: How to install wireless hacking tools, set your nic in monitor mode to scan the networks, obtain the hash, and decrypt the password
Web Application Attacks
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how web services work, and identify vulnerabilities.
- Owasp Top 10 Vulnerabilities
- Tools For Web Application Attacks
- Finding Subdomains
- Finding Sub-Directories
- Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- Sql Injection Attacks
- File Upload Vulnerabilities
- Command Injection
Hands-on: Turn your pc to web server, setting up a database, and how to use a web vulnerability scanner
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about logs, reports, and evading
- Covering Your Track
- Clearing Attacker Logs
Hands-on: How to clear logs and cover your track by using evading tools.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Ethical Hacking Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Ethical Hacking Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Ethical Hacking Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Ethical Hacking Certification Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I have done my Ethical Hacking Training in Mumbai at GangBoard, My Trainer Mr.venkatesh had taught me in effective ways with a good effect in the short term of period. I have been completely satisfied with my course. Thanks to GangBoard.
I have completed Ethical Hacking Training in Mumbai at GangBoard. Excellent teaching from Divya mam. She is very good at explaining each topic and she also makes sure that everyone understands the concept. She is very dedicated to explaining topics and giving interview related information. Thanks to GangBoard.
I completed my Ethical Hacking Training in Mumbai at GangBoard, and my trainer mr.ananth JK was very professionalized and having the extreme skill set about Ethical Hacking. And also the session was excellent and practical. I learned a lot about Ethical Hacking in GangBoard. Thank you very much.
I have undergone Ethical Hacking Training in Mumbai at GangBoard, My trainer is Mr. Sathya is a good trainer and he explains all methods and steps deeply. he takes a clear explanation of the theory and practical sessions. thanks, Sathya and GangBoard.
I have completed my Ethical Hacking Training in Mumbai from GangBoard. I had a great time during the course because the trainer was good at concepts and taught us clearly, make us understand simply and quickly. Now I’m clear with concepts of the course. Thanks for the GangBoard and the Trainer.
Additional Info. of Ethical Hacking Certification Training
Ethical Hacking job opportunities in Mumbai
The Ethical hacking course in Mumbai helps the candidate to get ready for every job opportunities. Most of the companies at present require ethical hackers to save the business from a loss that includes loss of clients as well as essential information. It’s rewarding when it comes to career scope in ethical hacking. It is one of the challenging jobs and needs good practice and experience to get succeeded. The career growth is increasing for Ethical hackers, and it’s also essential to choose the best online ethical hacking training in Mumbai to attain the benefits. Our Ethical Hacking certification training in Mumbai covers everything that the candidate needs to possess to get placed in any Ethical Hacking interview. As the best online Ethical hacking training in Mumbai, we help our candidate to get these job opportunities without any hassles. Some of the job roles available for the Ethical Hacking career include Security consultant, vulnerability tester, vulnerability assessment analyst, penetration tester, auditor, network security operations, security analysts, and application security vulnerability analyst. To know more information about the best Ethical Hacking training in Mumbai, contact our 24/7 customer support team today.