About Microsoft Azure Online Training
The course provides hands-on training of Microsoft Azure framework, writing applications, deploying workloads, creating and configuring virtual machines, management of identities and so on. Microsoft Certified Azure Solution Architects can take the support of the placement assistance offered by Gangboard and get placed in tier-1 companies. An average Microsoft certified Azure professional draws an average salary that ranges from RS.4LPA to Rs.10LPA.
This training Delhi is designed to coach the students to clear the AZ-103 examination. By clearing this exam, one can get certified in managing the azure subscriptions and implementation along with the strategies for storage. Clearing this exam makes you a highly demanded professional. This Azure certification training makes the students master the several aspects of Microsoft Azure cloud platform such as its execution and progress, installment of Azure web applications and more. Our Trainers are certified as Microsoft Experts with their MCT(Microsoft Certified Trainer) certification program. Their experience in Microsoft products and solutions will give you quality knowledge about Microsoft Azure and its real-time apps. The live projects under the guidance of certified mentors with lots of professional experience will enable you to master the techniques required for working in the cloud computing platform.
What Will The Students of Microsoft Azure Training in Delhi Learn?
Microsoft Azure certification course in Delhi deals with multiple qualities of Microsoft. The job oriented training of Microsoft Azure training includes the concepts of
- Creating and Managing of Azure Resource Manager and Virtual Machines
- Designing and Implementing Storage Strategies
- Implementing virtual networks
- Designing and Deploying ARM templates
- Managing Azure Security and its Recovery Services
- Managing Azure Operations
- Enhancing Cloud Management with automation
- Managing and synchronizing Azure Identities
And a lot more. You will have several things to newly learn and get experienced with.
The objective of Microsoft Azure Certification in Delhi
The Microsoft Azure certification training course is given with the motive of providing real-time training to students and aspiring professionals, who wish to revolutionize the cloud platform.
- Microsoft Azure training in Delhi is designed to offer Job oriented training to career beginners.
- The hands-on training, project support and teaching by industry experts will give you the essential knowledge and experience to tackle the complexities of working on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Microsoft Azure classes are taken by live instructors, who are experienced working in the industry and handling real-time problems.
- The main objective of the training is to prepare the students work-ready by offering insights on personal development and professional ethics as well by our classroom training.
- We are available with our 24/7 live support systems to help the students with their queries and give them job support, once they complete the training and clear the Microsoft Azure Certification exam.
Prerequisites to Enrol for the Microsoft Azure Course
There are no particular criteria or prerequisites to get enrolled in the Best online Microsoft Azure training in Delhi. Anyone with the passion to learn the cloud computing technology can get enrolled for the program. Yet, the basic experience of any programming language will be an additional benefit. Enroll at Gangboard today and get ready to get placed in your dream job at high paying corporate companies.
Who should Attend the Microsoft Azure certification course in Delhi
Anyone who wants to know about cloud computing can attend the Microsoft Azure training course in Delhi. The classroom and live online training are perfectly suitable for
- Saas, PaaS, and IaaS application programmers and architects
- System admins
- Network architects
- Cloud Technology Professionals.
- Technology Graduates who are about to begin a career.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
- Implement Virtual Networks
- Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
- Manage Azure Operations
- Manage Azure Identities
Upcoming Batches for Microsoft Azure Training
Our Microsoft Azure Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Course Price at
You Save: ₹ 3,000 (16.7% OFF)
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?Enroll Now Pay Later Request a Batch
Microsoft Azure Training Syllabus
Module I – Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Identify workloads that can and cannot be deployed run workloads that use Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Create VMs; connect to a Windows/Linux VM;
- Deploy workloads; deploy Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images
Perform configuration management
- Automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent (custom script extensions);
- Enable remote debugging
Design and implement VM storage
- Configure disk caching & plan storage capacity.
- Configure operating system disk redundancy.
- Configure shared storage using Azure File service & Azure File Share snapshots.
- Configure geo-replication. Encrypt disk.
- Implement ARM VMs with Standard and Premium Storage.
- Configure Blob-Level Tiering (Hot, Cool, Archive). Manage storage encryption keys
Monitor ARM VMs
- Configure ARM VM monitoring; configure alerts.
- Configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Configure multiple ARM VMs in an availability set for redundancy.
- Configure each application tier into separate availability sets.
- Combine the Load Balancer with availability sets.
- Configure fault domains and update domains.
- Leverage Availability Zones
Scale ARM VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes.
- Deploy ARM VM Scale Sets (VMSS).
- Configure ARM VMSS auto-scale.
- Create ARM VM & scale Set.
- Create availability set and associate with VM.
Module II – Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Identify appropriate blob type for specific storage requirements.
- Read data, change data ,set metadata on a container.
- Store data using block and page blobs & stream data using blobs.
- Access blobs securely & implement async blob copy.
- Configure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Design blob hierarchies; configure custom domains.
- Scale blob storage; manage SMB file storage; implement Azure StorSimple
- Create and manage shared access signatures.
- Use stored access policies & regenerate keys.
- Encrypt keys by using Azure Key Vault integration
Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Set retention policies and logging levels; access, add, and remove logs; analyze logs
Implement storage encryption
- Encrypt data as written to Azure Storage by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Implement encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store.
- Created Azure Storage account.
- Install and browse storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Upload file to Azure Blob Storage using command line & Storage explorer.
- Created and mount Azure File share in windows & Linux Servers.
- Access a storage account with Share access signature.
Module III – Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network.
- Configure external and internal load balancing.
- Implement Application Gateway & design subnets.
- Configure static, public, and private IP addresses.
- Set up Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS at the virtual network level, HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, User Defined Routes (UDRs), firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Connect VNets by virtual network peering.
Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Choose the appropriate solution between Azure ExpressRoute, site-to-site, and point-to-site.
- Choose the appropriate gateway.
- Identify supported devices and software VPN solutions.
- Identify networking prerequisites, configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks.
- Implement virtual network peering and service chaining.
- Implement hybrid connections to access on-premises data sources, leverage S2S VPNs to connect to on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor ExpressRoute.
Configure ARM VM networking
- Configure static IP addresses, Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS, User Defined Routes (UDRs), external and internal load balancing with HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Design and implement Application Gateway.
- Configure Accelerated Networking.
- Configure virtual network service endpoints.
Design and implement a connection strategy
Implement Hybrid Connections to access data sources on-premises; leverage S2S VPN to connect to an on-premises infrastructure
- Create VNet and Subnets.
- Configured VNet Peering between the virtual networks.
- Configure Site to Site VPN between different azure region using Azure VPN Gateway.
- Configure Point to Site VPNN to access the Azure resources from public client machine.
Module IV – Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Author ARM templates.
- Create ARM templates to deploy multiple ARM Resource Providers resources of different types with count loops and Marketplace items.
- Deploy templates with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal and REST API
- Leverage service principals with ARM authentication.
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication with ARM.
- Set management policies.
- Configure lock policies.
- lock resources.
Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Secure resource scopes such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps.
- Implement Azure RBAC standard roles.
- Design Azure RBAC custom roles.
- Deploy Azure ARM resources using ARM template.
- Create and modify the resource using the visual studio ARM templates.
- Implement the RBAC and control the users access.
Module V – Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
Manage data protection and security compliance
- Create and import encryption keys with Key Vault.
- Automate tasks for SSL/TLS certificates.
- Prevent and respond to security threats with Azure Security Center.
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password based authentication.
- Add users and groups to applications.
- Revoke access to SaaS applications.
- Configure access.
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers such as Facebook and Google.
Implement recovery services
- Create a backup vault.
- Deploy a backup agent; backup and restore data, use snapshots and Geo-replication for recovery.
- Implement DR as service.
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, configure ASR; configure ASR one-click failover
- Azure Security center configuration and manage policies.
- Created ASR Vault and configured Backup for VM.
- Restore VM or files using ASR Vault.
Module VI – Manage Azure Operations
Enhance cloud management with automation
- Implement PowerShell runbooks.
- Integrate Azure Automation with Web Apps.
- Create and manage PowerShell Desired State Configurations (DSC).
- Import DSC resources; generate DSC node configurations; monitor and automatically update machine configurations with Azure Automation DSC.
- Implement serverless computing, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments
- Collect and search across data sources from multiple systems.
- Build custom visualisations.
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions.
- Transform Azure activity data and managed resource data into an insight with flexible search queries; monitor system updates and malware status.
- Track server configuration changes by using Azure Log Analytics.
- Configure the IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC).
- Create Azure Automation Account & run the custom PowerShell script through the account.
- Create Azure Log Analytics to explore the “Azure Migrate”.
- PowerShell DSC implementation.
Module VII – Manage Azure Identities
Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Monitor AD FS proxy and web application proxy servers.
- Setup email notifications for critical alerts.
- Generate utilization report.
- Monitor Sync Engine.
- Monitor domain controllers & monitor replication
Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Join Azure virtual machines to a domain, securely administer domain-joined virtual machines by using Group Policy.
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure.
- Handle traditional directory-aware apps along with SaaS apps
Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD Connect and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2016.
- Add custom domains.
- Monitor Azure AD.
- Configure MFA.
- Configure Windows 10 with Azure AD join.
- Implement Enterprise State Roaming, implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications.
- leverage Microsoft Graph API.
- Implement Azure Managed Service Identity; implement Privileged Identity Management, implement Azure AD Identity Management, enable self-service password reset.
- Create & Manage users in Azure Active Directory.
- Install Azure AD connect on on-premise Active directory.
- Integrate on-Premise AD to Azure AD.
- Manage Azure AD users and Roles.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Microsoft Azure Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Microsoft Azure Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Microsoft Azure Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I have taken Microsoft Azure Training in Delhi from GangBoard, although it`s online the team helped me a lot. server access, materials, update about the classes everything is done perfectly by them. I have done my certification also after taking the training here. Thanks to GangBoard.
I think the Microsoft Azure course from GangBoard is doing an excellent job of giving a comprehensive understanding of each topic and putting emphasis on the most important question such as when do we choose a particular technique with Microsoft Azure to solve a problem etc. I am Satisfied and recommend GangBoard Courses to my colleagues.
I have completed Microsoft Azure Training in Delhi from GangBoard.It was a wonderful learning experience. Trainer’s knowledge is impressive, and great teaching capability. The course content is great. The session was interactive which was very good. I have gained in-depth knowledge on all the concepts of Azure. Thanks for everything GangBoard.
Hi everyone the online training for Microsoft Azure with GangBoard is very flexible, I had good support throughout my course tenure and we had daily query sessions and real-time explanations as the mentor was a real-time employee. So I refer GangBoard for online training and when compared to others, it is quite different and the cost of the course is fair enough.
I have undergone training on Microsoft Azure from GangBoard. They have delivered more than what they had promised to me. The highly experienced and qualified trainer made the process of learning completely interactive and enjoyable. I highly recommend this training for everyone out there looking for a career in Microsoft Azure.
GangBoard Training in India
Chennai LocationVelachery Tambaram OMR Porur Anna Nagar T.Nagar Thiruvanmiyur Siruseri Maraimalai Nagar
Bangalore LocationBTM Layout Marathahalli Rajaji Nagar Jaya Nagar Kalyan Nagar Electronic City Indira Nagar HSR Layout Hebbal
Additional Info. of Microsoft Azure Training
What are Microsoft Azure Job Opportunities in Delhi
Delhi is the capital city of India. it is a business-growing city, and a power-point to many corporate companies, across various industries. Finishing the Real-time certification course will provide the following opportunities.
- With a Microsoft Azure Certification and basic knowledge of Data, one can easily become an Azure Data Science Associate.
- There are plenty of options to become an Azure Security Associate or Network Security Professionals.
- Architects with Microsoft Azure certification training in Delhi can work as system administrators, and network administrators.
- You can easily become an Azure administrator associate or an Artificial Intelligence Engineer.
- The well-designed program for Microsoft Azure certification in Delhi makes people work as Program managers and Development managers.
The World gives plenty of options to people who want to grow and excel in their careers. You will have to have a basic interest, and the rest will be taken care of automatically with your experience and knowledge. Enroll today at Gangboard, for a life-changing career option. Best Of luck!