About Salesforce Certification Online Training
Our Salesforce technology certified trainers will be there all the 24/7 to guide you correct you if made mistakes. They will help you learn the theory of salesforce and implement them for the problems in real-time life. On average, a Salesforce Technology Candidate may earn around an average of Rs.5L – 9L for a year.
Digital technology is emerging as the Ruler, taking over the world. It is become important to update oneself, as the world now runs on your fingertips and smartphones. Why worry when you can control your business right at your place? Salesforce Technology implements Artificial Intelligence and data analysis to manage customer relationships. You have the option to choose either our Online Training / Live Classroom Training, you can learn the Salesforce Technology easily. This choice can make learning easier for you. This real-time training offers course materials enough to undertake salesforce administrator ADM 201 certification and the Salesforce App Builder Certification. These certifications will help you grab high-paying job opportunities and give you an excellent career.
This training course covers almost all the concepts of salesforce technology like What is Cloud computing, creating a new application in data, Organization setup, Enhancing the application security, application lifecycle, Sales process, community, and test the real-time working.
What will you learn in this Course?
Salesforce Technology involves multiple concepts to learn, which can bring you a promising career. With a good understanding, you can easily learn. In this course, you will be learning,
- The Fundamentals of Salesforce,
- Modeling and management of Data,
- Organization and User Setup,
- Business Logic and Process Automation,
- App Deployment,
- Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Sales and Service Cloud Applications
- Content, Folder and activity Management
- Salesforce Developer
- Apex and its application
- Visualforce and its application
Objectives of this Certified Salesforce Training
Salesforce certification in Delhi provides 100% placement assistance to tech professionals and college students, who are in the search of a high-paying job. Gangboard’s job-oriented training offers you a platform to get outshine with top-rated corporate companies. The objectives of this training are
- Hands-on training in several aspects of the Salesforce platform.
- Real-time training from certified industry experts.
- Multiple live projects for you to have real-time working experience.
- Clear industry-related salesforce certifications.
- Make your industry-ready.
Who should attend this Training?
Cloud computing and CRM service Integration has brought positive development in Salesforce technology. One can efficiently store customer data in clouds and efficiently manipulate it with the knowledge of Salesforce technology. Anyone can attend this training, provided they have a strong passion to learn and shine. People like –
- Career shifters on the lookout for new domains.
- Salesforce Executives and Managers,
- Marketing people and people with strong Customer relationships
- Software Developers, Salesforce professionals, Managers
- Career Beginners looking out for an opportunity irrespective of their field of study
- can enroll for this training at Gangboard and get ready for an excellent job opportunity.
Pre-requisites to attend this Training
There is No exact pre-requisite to study Salesforce. Gangboard’s Certified Salesforce Technology Training has a curriculum that will cover all the concepts of the course and attain a rewarding career. Yet, a basic understanding of programming, OOPS concepts, Sales Management, and Balancing Customer Relationships will help you complete the course easily.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Data Modeling and Management
- Organization Setup
- User Setup
- Business Logic and Process Automation
- App Deployment
- Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Sales Cloud Applications
- Service Cloud Applications
- Content and Folder Management
- Activity Management
- Salesforce Developer
- Apex Fundamentals
- Apex Development Process
- Getting Started with Apex
- Data Types
- Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Classes, Interface & Properties
- Data Manipulation using ApexTriggers
- Testing Apex
- Deploying Apex
- Projects- Integration
- Visualforce Fundamentals
- Getting Started with Visualforce
- Creating re-usable components
- Styling Visualforce Pages
- Standard Controllers
- Standard List Controllers
- Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
Upcoming Batches for Salesforce Certification Training
Our Salesforce Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Salesforce Certification Training Syllabus
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Force.com Platform?
- Different Editions of Force.com
- Signup for Force.com Account
- Multi-tenant environment
- MVC pattern
Data Modeling and Management
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects, history objects, Chatter object, metadata,external IDs
- Custom settings
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Objects, multi-currency, multi-language
- Understanding & Creating different data types
- Understanding & Creating different types of relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Picklists (Normal Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Multi-Select Picklists)
- Creating Page Layouts
- Schema Builder
- Importing and exporting data
- Company profile info
- Identify the steps to set up / maintain a user
- User access
- Creating Users
- Understanding, Creating & Using Roles
- Understanding, Creating & Using Profiles
- Understanding Public Groups
- Restricting Access based on IP & Login Hours
- Managing Company Information
- Sharing Records
- Sharing via Apex
- Auditing &Monitoring
- Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model
Business Logic and Process Automation
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Workflow, visual workflow
- Understand Reporting on Force.com Platform
- Creating Reports (Standard, Summary, Matrix)
- Understanding Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard Component
- Change sets
Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Salesforce1 mobile application user interface
- synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook
- Features of Chatter
Sales Cloud Applications
- Salesforce sales process
- Products and price books
- Lead management
- Campaign management
Service Cloud Applications
- Case management
- Solution management
- Salesforce Knowledge
Content and Folder Management
- Features of Content
- Organize folders
- Activity management
- What is Apex
- When should I use Apex
- What are the Limitations of Apex
Apex Development Process
- Writing Apex
- Writing Tests
- Deploying Apex
- Apex Development Tools
Getting Started with Apex
- Creating a custom Object
- Adding an Apex Class
- Adding an Apex Trigger
- Adding a Test Class
- Primitive Data Types
- sObject Types
Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Conditional Statements (IF-ELSE)
- Loops (Do-While, While, For – Traditional, Iteration, SOQL)
Classes, Interface & Properties
- Defining Apex Classes
- Declaring Class Variables
- Defining Class Methods
- Using Constructors
- Access Modifiers
- Static & Instance methods and classes
- Interfaces and extending classes
- Enforcing object and field permissions
- Exception Handling
Data Manipulation using Apex
- Querying using SOQL & SOSL
- DML Statements (Insert, Update, Upsert, Merge, Delete, Restore)
- Database DML Methods
- DML Exceptions and Error Handling
- Trigger Syntax
- Trigger Context Variables
- Bulk Triggers
- Trigger Exceptions
- Running Test Methods
- Using Change Sets
- Using Force.com IDE
- Using Force.com Migration Tool
- SOAP and REST web services
- What is Visualforce
- Visualforce Architecture
- When to use Visualforce
- Benefits of Visualforce
- Tools for Visualforce Development
Getting Started with Visualforce
- Creating your first page
- Adding fields to a Visualforce page (for displaying, accepting input, changing field labels, dependent picklists)
- Using the Visualforce Component Library
- Overriding an existing page with a Visualforce page
- Displaying Related List on a Visualforce Page
- Displaying Table of Data on a page
- Using Query String Parameters
- Rendering a page as a PDF
- Global variables, formulas, functions (Date and Time, Logical, Math, Text etc. and expression operators (Math, Logical, Text)
Creating re-usable components
- Creating and using custom components
- Templating with Visualforce
Styling Visualforce Pages
- Using Salesforce Styles
- Extending Salesforce Styles
- Using Custom Styles
- Using Static Resources
- Using Standard Controllers
- Accessing Data through Standard Controllers
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Checking Object Accessibility
Standard List Controllers
- Associating with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data
- Using Actions
- Using List Views
- Editing Records
Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
- Building custom controller and controller extension
- Building custom list controller
- Defining Controller Methods (Action, Getter, Setter, Navigation)
- Validation rules and custom controllers
- Using transient keyword
- Mass updating records with a custom list controller
- Considerations for creating custom controllers and extensions
- Apex Classes used in Visualforce Controllers
- Testing custom controllers and controller extensions
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Salesforce Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Salesforce Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Salesforce Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Salesforce Certification Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
Salesforce Training Course in Delhi session at GangBoard was Extraordinary. Staff is clearing doubts instantly and they are coordinating well. The training would be a good launchpad for all aspiring candidates. Thank you……GangBoard…
GangBoard is the best place for Salesforce Training Course in Delhi. My trainer Priya, has good knowledge in Salesforce. she provides well training for me. Your teaching was Marvelous and I got the best new Thoughts from you. Thank you so much.My hearty wishes and Thanks to Deepa and GangBoard.
I did my Salesforce Training Course in Delhi and my trainer is Monika, she teaches very well. They teach by good experienced and IT Professionals. So I suggest GangBoard to Train On Salesforce Training Course is flexible.Thank you, GangBoard.
Learning Salesforce Training Course in Delhi with GangBoard has been a wonderful learning experience for me. The faculty and support staff have always been supportive and efficient in their respective fields. They continuously inculcate their valuable knowledge and guide us throughout the course. Great support system and friendly sales staff.
I have completed the Salesforce Training Course from GangBoard, Delhi. It was a very great experience to get trained. My trainer taught me every detail of Salesforce and helped me to improve my programming skills. The study materials provided by the trainer were very helpful. Thanks to GangBoard.
Additional Info. of Salesforce Certification Training
Job Opportunities after getting Certified in Salesforce Technology
Delhi being the capital city with plenty of scope for IT Parks, trained Salesforce Technology candidates might get more job opportunities. With the World-class Job Ready Salesforce Technology Training from Gangboard, you can land up in high paying corporate companies for sure. Job Opportunities like.
- Administrator in Salesforce
- Project Manager
- Salesforce Developer Engineer
- Salesforce Architects
- Manager in Sales
- Sales Analyst
Are available for talented and trained Salesforce professionals. Why still wait when you can join immediately for an International level salesforce technology training? Contact us immediately to enroll in one of the Best Training available.