About Salesforce Certification Online Training
The 24/7 live support training will teach students about how to configure Salesforce correctly as well as topics like management, field, workflow, App customization, and analytics functions. Salesforce Certification Training in Gurgaon helps you to get the Salesforce Developer Certificate. Salesforce developers are on high demand in the market presently and they receive an average of above 10 lakh per annum. We provide project support and live classroom training through experienced professionals with years of experience.
Salesforce Training Course in Gurgaon helps students understand the fundamental concepts of Salesforce. The Job Oriented Training includes important topics like security model and data model apart from the business process automation choices. Note that the curriculum covers Placement Oriented Training and 24/7 live support to students. They would be able to learn the idea of dashboards and reports along with the Hands on Training in VisualForce and Apex Programming. There would also be Live Classroom Training on integration choices like REST APIs and SOAP.
Some of the major global names like HubSpot, VMware, Schneider Electric, Intel, Tableau, Zendesk, and other Fortune 500 companies are utilizing Salesforce technology. Salesforce has a wide scope in the IT industry. It is a major application in the cloud based CRM field. As a result, the demand for the operation is growing widely.
What you will learn in this Salesforce Training in Gurgaon?
Salesforce certification training course offers comprehensive coverage of the Salesforce platform and the ways to deploy Salesforce applications through the placement oriented training. Salesforce classes and the live classroom training will help students to learn the following:
- Polish their skills to become a Salesforce Apex Developer.
- It will enable them to automate different processes, develop applications, and manage projects with the help of practical case studies.
- Learn about the Salesforce platform used for CRM and the different components involved in Salesforce Cloud.
- It will provide various details regarding customer support models in sales and outside it.
- They will learn about the Salesforce UI, security, business logic, other features, design of a report, dashboard and portals of the platform.
Objective of Salesforce Course in Gurgaon?
The Salesforce Certification Training in Gurgaon has the following objectives in its real time training:
- Understand the fundamentals of the Salesforce platform and grasp the difference between the basic structural blocks of Salesforce.
- Teach the students about the Security model and the Data Model of the Salesforce platform.
- To define the Business process automation procedures and become an expert in the subject of Service Cloud modules and Sales cloud.
- Define dashboard, reports, SalesforceA, Social features, Chatter, and Salesforce1.
- Teach different integration alternatives like REST APIs and SOAP.
Who should attend this Salesforce Certification Course in Gurgaon?
The Salesforce course in Gurgaon is ideally suited for those professionals looking to increase their expertise in cloud computing and CRM. The usual profiles who attend the Salesforce Certification Training are:
- Experienced professionals who are looking for a glittering career in major Cloud Computing platforms.
- Siebel professionals and other major product professionals
- Functional consultants who want a changeover into the field of Salesforce
- Freshers who are starting out in the domain of Cloud computing
- Lateral developers with experience in C#, mainframe, and Java who might be looking to drive their career towards the legacy platform
What are the prerequisites for learning Salesforce Training Course?
Salesforce certification training course at GangBoard does require for any specific prerequisites, but the following background will be useful during the course:
- Any prior experience as a developer, administrator or a functional consultant
- A powerful background in technical skills and analytical ability will be useful
- A customer-centric mindset with excellent communication skills would be helpfulLearn Salesforce Training and Certification course from Salesforce Certified Experts.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Data Modeling and Management
- Organization Setup
- User Setup
- Business Logic and Process Automation
- App Deployment
- Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Sales Cloud Applications
- Service Cloud Applications
- Content and Folder Management
- Activity Management
- Salesforce Developer
- Apex Fundamentals
- Apex Development Process
- Getting Started with Apex
- Data Types
- Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Classes, Interface & Properties
- Data Manipulation using ApexTriggers
- Testing Apex
- Deploying Apex
- Projects- Integration
- Visualforce Fundamentals
- Getting Started with Visualforce
- Creating re-usable components
- Styling Visualforce Pages
- Standard Controllers
- Standard List Controllers
- Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
Upcoming Batches for Salesforce Certification Training
Our Salesforce Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Salesforce Certification Training Syllabus
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Force.com Platform?
- Different Editions of Force.com
- Signup for Force.com Account
- Multi-tenant environment
- MVC pattern
Data Modeling and Management
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects, history objects, Chatter object, metadata,external IDs
- Custom settings
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Objects, multi-currency, multi-language
- Understanding & Creating different data types
- Understanding & Creating different types of relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Picklists (Normal Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Multi-Select Picklists)
- Creating Page Layouts
- Schema Builder
- Importing and exporting data
- Company profile info
- Identify the steps to set up / maintain a user
- User access
- Creating Users
- Understanding, Creating & Using Roles
- Understanding, Creating & Using Profiles
- Understanding Public Groups
- Restricting Access based on IP & Login Hours
- Managing Company Information
- Sharing Records
- Sharing via Apex
- Auditing &Monitoring
- Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model
Business Logic and Process Automation
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Workflow, visual workflow
- Understand Reporting on Force.com Platform
- Creating Reports (Standard, Summary, Matrix)
- Understanding Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard Component
- Change sets
Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Salesforce1 mobile application user interface
- synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook
- Features of Chatter
Sales Cloud Applications
- Salesforce sales process
- Products and price books
- Lead management
- Campaign management
Service Cloud Applications
- Case management
- Solution management
- Salesforce Knowledge
Content and Folder Management
- Features of Content
- Organize folders
- Activity management
- What is Apex
- When should I use Apex
- What are the Limitations of Apex
Apex Development Process
- Writing Apex
- Writing Tests
- Deploying Apex
- Apex Development Tools
Getting Started with Apex
- Creating a custom Object
- Adding an Apex Class
- Adding an Apex Trigger
- Adding a Test Class
- Primitive Data Types
- sObject Types
Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Conditional Statements (IF-ELSE)
- Loops (Do-While, While, For – Traditional, Iteration, SOQL)
Classes, Interface & Properties
- Defining Apex Classes
- Declaring Class Variables
- Defining Class Methods
- Using Constructors
- Access Modifiers
- Static & Instance methods and classes
- Interfaces and extending classes
- Enforcing object and field permissions
- Exception Handling
Data Manipulation using Apex
- Querying using SOQL & SOSL
- DML Statements (Insert, Update, Upsert, Merge, Delete, Restore)
- Database DML Methods
- DML Exceptions and Error Handling
- Trigger Syntax
- Trigger Context Variables
- Bulk Triggers
- Trigger Exceptions
- Running Test Methods
- Using Change Sets
- Using Force.com IDE
- Using Force.com Migration Tool
- SOAP and REST web services
- What is Visualforce
- Visualforce Architecture
- When to use Visualforce
- Benefits of Visualforce
- Tools for Visualforce Development
Getting Started with Visualforce
- Creating your first page
- Adding fields to a Visualforce page (for displaying, accepting input, changing field labels, dependent picklists)
- Using the Visualforce Component Library
- Overriding an existing page with a Visualforce page
- Displaying Related List on a Visualforce Page
- Displaying Table of Data on a page
- Using Query String Parameters
- Rendering a page as a PDF
- Global variables, formulas, functions (Date and Time, Logical, Math, Text etc. and expression operators (Math, Logical, Text)
Creating re-usable components
- Creating and using custom components
- Templating with Visualforce
Styling Visualforce Pages
- Using Salesforce Styles
- Extending Salesforce Styles
- Using Custom Styles
- Using Static Resources
- Using Standard Controllers
- Accessing Data through Standard Controllers
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Checking Object Accessibility
Standard List Controllers
- Associating with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data
- Using Actions
- Using List Views
- Editing Records
Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
- Building custom controller and controller extension
- Building custom list controller
- Defining Controller Methods (Action, Getter, Setter, Navigation)
- Validation rules and custom controllers
- Using transient keyword
- Mass updating records with a custom list controller
- Considerations for creating custom controllers and extensions
- Apex Classes used in Visualforce Controllers
- Testing custom controllers and controller extensions
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Salesforce Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Salesforce Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Salesforce Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Salesforce Certification Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I have taken Salesforce Training in Gurgaon from GangBoard. It was a great learning experience. The instructor was well experienced in the topic, had dealt the topics as simple as possible for the learners to learn and was ready to answer any queries. The content of the course is good. The support provided by GangBoard is amazing as it is 24/7 and has received a response to the queries in a short time. Thank you for the great learning experience.
I have completed Salesforce Training in Gurgaon from GangBoard. It was a great learning experience. This course helped me to gain a competitive edge which is required at the job. All the topics are covered in this course which I was looking for. The trainer was nice and his command on the technology also great. Projects really helped me to understand the concepts very well. Totally value for money.
Salesforce Training in Gurgaon at GangBoard ticked all the right boxes. The best thing I liked about the Salesforce Certification Training was the opportunity to work on real-world projects that helped me get hands-on experience in one of the fastest salesforce Tools. Moreover, GangBoard offers lifetime access to courses and content. Thus, if you are looking for any course to learn then GangBoard is the right place for you. Thank you GangBoard.
I have undergone Salesforce Training in Gurgaon GangBoard and it was a good learning center. I would like to thank my trainer Rakesh for his training skills and experience, he explains the process completely and makes the trainees understand with simple examples. One of the best trainers I have ever seen in my career. Definitely I’ll suggest people who are looking out for salesforce training. Thanks for all your support and I hope this will help to accomplish my goal.
I had completed the Salesforce Training in Gurgaon in GangBoard. The course content is very good to understand. The instructor is experienced and having the patience to clear all the doubts at training time. The training was well organized and structured. Best in the class support team, they will respond very quickly to your concerns. The study material and exercise are very good. Also, the good part is that the sessions are recorded so that you can refer to them later as well. It helped a lot to understand the topics and gain confidence in the learning topics. Importantly, there is lifetime access for the course. I will strongly recommend GangBoard for training. It was a nice experience.
Additional Info. of Salesforce Certification Training
Salesforce job opportunities in Gurgaon
Salesforce has emerged as one of the reliable customer management tools in the world. Hence it provides numerous opportunities for the job seekers in a city like Gurgaon:
- Salesforce has an important position in the business world and there are ample opportunities for jobs in Gurgaon in this field.
- Salesforce is versatile in functioning domains such as finance, marketing, sales, and analytics ensuring enough opportunities in the growing IT hub like Gurgaon.
- Global CRM Market is expected to reach $81.9 billion over the course of the coming 6 years, according to Grand view research. This makes it one of the important domains to seek jobs in Gurgaon.