About Microsoft Azure Course Training
The candidates are prepared according to the requirement of a job profile. Later, they get experience by working on it. Hence, with Azure training and certification, anyone can become a certified professional. Azure is a vigorous cloud system that proffers enhanced adaptability and versatile features. It is offered with diverse data centers and conveyance focuses that result in transferring the content with fast speed. The candidates looking forward to learning basic cloud computing concepts or how to develop and organize cloud applications can rely on Microsoft Azure training courses provided by experts at GangBoard. They train the candidates to help them use the cloud environment in the best possible manner. GangBoard offers After gaining mastery over Microsoft Azure, you can use it for your business. Using the tools of Microsoft Azure, you can move faster and save money. With an in-depth understanding of tools, you can learn to develop, implement, and architect Azure solutions.
Through training, the candidates can acquire skills in Azure administration, securing storage, managing subscriptions, securing and managing identities, deploying virtual machines, implementing Azure load balancer, transferring servers to Azure, amalgamating on-premise networks with Azure virtual network, and managing application services.
GangBoard ensures that there is no stone unturned while preparing the learning path for candidates. The course is designed in a way to provide the candidates a kickstart to become an Azure certified professional. Through professional experts, the candidates are trained on Azure to improve their skills during the Microsoft Azure certification training in San Jose. During training, the candidates can learn through videos, attend online classes and complete the assigned exercises and projects.
What will you learn in Microsoft Azure Training Certification?
In GangBoard’s course, the students would be introduced to the basics of Microsoft Azure training. They will be provided training for implementing Azure storage, securing and managing Azure storage, creating and configuring virtual machines, configuring high availability for Azure VMs, Azure virtual networks and network security groups, managing Azure active directory, managing traffic and connectivity, managing hybrid identities and implementing authentication.
The following are some of the essential topics covered under the course.
- Managing, implementing, and securing storage
- Handling Azure subscriptions and access control
- Utilizing and assembling Azure resources
- Building and executing Virtual Machines
- Integrating, managing, and securing identities
- Using case implementation of Virtual Networks
- Azure Site Recovery
Why Should One Pursue a Career in Microsoft Azure?
In today’s era of technology, the Microsoft Azure certification training course in San Jose increases the chances of getting hired in the cloud computing domain. In recent years, the opportunities for Microsoft Azure has drastically multiplied as per the growing demand:
- Microsoft reports that over 1,000 new customers sign up to Azure daily. This indicates that 365,000 new companies are adopting MS Azure every year.
- Over 57% of Fortune 500 companies are using MS Azure.
- Due to Azure, Microsoft’s commercial cloud revenue has amplified by 104%.
What are the Prerequisites of the Microsoft Azure Course?
After completing the course, the students would be able to know the future market trends in this technological market at the global level. With a certificate and profound knowledge of the field, the candidates would be able to serve the industry through various profiles. According to their interest, they can select any of the job profiles, such as:
- Application Lead
- Senior Software Developer
- Microsoft Azure Trainer
- Azure Administrator
- AI Developer
- Azure Solution Architect
- Node.js Developers
- Azure for AWS professionals
On completion of the GangBoard’s Microsoft Azure course, the candidates can grab the golden opportunity of the job offered by any of the leading companies. At present, there is a great demand for Azure professionals and experts. The above-mentioned facts indicate that there is an increasing demand of the Azure professionals in the market. Hence, this is the best time to invest in the booming technology.
Why Should you Take Up Microsoft Azure Training Course?
Earning a Microsoft Azure certification from GangBoard can add value to your resume. It is an impressive credential that proves candidates’ efficiency in Microsoft Azure. It is a great addition to your resume that helps you stand out amongst other candidates with similar work experience. But professional training makes you more reliable for an organization. Generally, it is noticed that employers prefer to hire applicants who invested their time and effort to complete their training and become certified professionals. In any industry, certification is proof of your knowledge and skills related to the field.
Time and effort invested in learning Microsoft Azure would secure your future with a prospering career, hefty pay package, and tremendous growth. The certificate helps the candidates in increasing their earnings and supporting the organization. The employees with advanced training are always given preference for handling the new, big and important projects.
Depending on the location of the job and candidates’ position, the salary package may vary. Furthermore, if you wished to work for a Fortune 500 company, you would certainly get a chance after pursuing a certification in Microsoft Azure from Microsoft Azure Online training in San Jose.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
- Implement Virtual Networks
- Manage Azure Identities
Upcoming Batches for Microsoft Azure Training
Our Microsoft Azure Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Online Training
Module I – Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Identify workloads that can and cannot be deployed run workloads that use Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Create VMs; connect to a Windows/Linux VM;
- Deploy workloads; deploy Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images
Perform configuration management
- Automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent (custom script extensions);
- Enable remote debugging
Design and implement VM storage
- Configure disk caching & plan storage capacity.
- Configure operating system disk redundancy.
- Configure shared storage using Azure File service & Azure File Share snapshots.
- Configure geo-replication. Encrypt disk.
- Implement ARM VMs with Standard and Premium Storage.
- Configure Blob-Level Tiering (Hot, Cool, Archive). Manage storage encryption keys
Monitor ARM VMs
- Configure ARM VM monitoring; configure alerts.
- Configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Configure multiple ARM VMs in an availability set for redundancy.
- Configure each application tier into separate availability sets.
- Combine the Load Balancer with availability sets.
- Configure fault domains and update domains.
- Leverage Availability Zones
Scale ARM VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes.
- Deploy ARM VM Scale Sets (VMSS).
- Configure ARM VMSS auto-scale.
- Create ARM VM & scale Set.
- Create availability set and associate with VM.
Module II – Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Identify appropriate blob type for specific storage requirements.
- Read data, change data ,set metadata on a container.
- Store data using block and page blobs & stream data using blobs.
- Access blobs securely & implement async blob copy.
- Configure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Design blob hierarchies; configure custom domains.
- Scale blob storage; manage SMB file storage; implement Azure StorSimple
- Create and manage shared access signatures.
- Use stored access policies & regenerate keys.
- Encrypt keys by using Azure Key Vault integration
Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Set retention policies and logging levels; access, add, and remove logs; analyze logs
Implement storage encryption
- Encrypt data as written to Azure Storage by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Implement encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store.
- Created Azure Storage account.
- Install and browse storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Upload file to Azure Blob Storage using command line & Storage explorer.
- Created and mount Azure File share in windows & Linux Servers.
- Access a storage account with Share access signature.
Module III – Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network.
- Configure external and internal load balancing.
- Implement Application Gateway & design subnets.
- Configure static, public, and private IP addresses.
- Set up Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS at the virtual network level, HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, User Defined Routes (UDRs), firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Connect VNets by virtual network peering.
Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Choose the appropriate solution between Azure ExpressRoute, site-to-site, and point-to-site.
- Choose the appropriate gateway.
- Identify supported devices and software VPN solutions.
- Identify networking prerequisites, configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks.
- Implement virtual network peering and service chaining.
- Implement hybrid connections to access on-premises data sources, leverage S2S VPNs to connect to on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor ExpressRoute.
Configure ARM VM networking
- Configure static IP addresses, Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS, User Defined Routes (UDRs), external and internal load balancing with HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Design and implement Application Gateway.
- Configure Accelerated Networking.
- Configure virtual network service endpoints.
Design and implement a connection strategy
Implement Hybrid Connections to access data sources on-premises; leverage S2S VPN to connect to an on-premises infrastructure
- Create VNet and Subnets.
- Configured VNet Peering between the virtual networks.
- Configure Site to Site VPN between different azure region using Azure VPN Gateway.
- Configure Point to Site VPNN to access the Azure resources from public client machine.
Module IV – Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Author ARM templates.
- Create ARM templates to deploy multiple ARM Resource Providers resources of different types with count loops and Marketplace items.
- Deploy templates with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal and REST API
- Leverage service principals with ARM authentication.
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication with ARM.
- Set management policies.
- Configure lock policies.
- lock resources.
Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Secure resource scopes such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps.
- Implement Azure RBAC standard roles.
- Design Azure RBAC custom roles.
- Deploy Azure ARM resources using ARM template.
- Create and modify the resource using the visual studio ARM templates.
- Implement the RBAC and control the users access.
Module V – Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
Manage data protection and security compliance
- Create and import encryption keys with Key Vault.
- Automate tasks for SSL/TLS certificates.
- Prevent and respond to security threats with Azure Security Center.
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password based authentication.
- Add users and groups to applications.
- Revoke access to SaaS applications.
- Configure access.
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers such as Facebook and Google.
Implement recovery services
- Create a backup vault.
- Deploy a backup agent; backup and restore data, use snapshots and Geo-replication for recovery.
- Implement DR as service.
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, configure ASR; configure ASR one-click failover
- Azure Security center configuration and manage policies.
- Created ASR Vault and configured Backup for VM.
- Restore VM or files using ASR Vault.
Module VI – Manage Azure Operations
Enhance cloud management with automation
- Implement PowerShell runbooks.
- Integrate Azure Automation with Web Apps.
- Create and manage PowerShell Desired State Configurations (DSC).
- Import DSC resources; generate DSC node configurations; monitor and automatically update machine configurations with Azure Automation DSC.
- Implement serverless computing, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments
- Collect and search across data sources from multiple systems.
- Build custom visualisations.
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions.
- Transform Azure activity data and managed resource data into an insight with flexible search queries; monitor system updates and malware status.
- Track server configuration changes by using Azure Log Analytics.
- Configure the IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC).
- Create Azure Automation Account & run the custom PowerShell script through the account.
- Create Azure Log Analytics to explore the “Azure Migrate”.
- PowerShell DSC implementation.
Module VII – Manage Azure Identities
Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Monitor AD FS proxy and web application proxy servers.
- Setup email notifications for critical alerts.
- Generate utilization report.
- Monitor Sync Engine.
- Monitor domain controllers & monitor replication
Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Join Azure virtual machines to a domain, securely administer domain-joined virtual machines by using Group Policy.
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure.
- Handle traditional directory-aware apps along with SaaS apps
Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD Connect and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2016.
- Add custom domains.
- Monitor Azure AD.
- Configure MFA.
- Configure Windows 10 with Azure AD join.
- Implement Enterprise State Roaming, implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications.
- leverage the Microsoft Graph API.
- Implement Azure Managed Service Identity; implement Privileged Identity Management, implement Azure AD Identity Management, enable self-service password reset.
- Create & Manage users in Azure Active Directory.
- Install Azure AD connect on on-premise Active directory.
- Integrate on-Premise AD to Azure AD.
- Manage Azure AD users and Roles.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At End of our Microsoft Azure Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Microsoft AzureCourse Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Microsoft Azure Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I have completed Microsoft Certification Training in San Jose with GangBoard. It’s really a great learning experience for me. I have learned a lot from my trainer. He is really a great person who has 10+ years of experience in the field. I would like to thank GangBoard and the team.
I have completed my Microsoft Azure Certification Training in San Jose at GangBoard. My trainer Mr. Sugumar explains the concepts clearly and he pays unique attention to each learner. And also we can approach the trainer at any time even after course completion. Thanks to GangBoard.
GangBoard is the best place for Microsoft Azure Certification in San Jose. I have completed my certification. They really provide great training and their course materials are unique and simple to understand. I am just planning to take another course from GangBoard. Thanks to the whole GangBoard team.
I took Microsoft Azure Certification Training in San Jose with GangBoard. It is an amazing experience with GangBoard. Excellent course structure, Experienced faculty, superb support team. They are always with the success of student carrier, very prompt service they are committed to what they promised.
Firstly, I would like to thank GangBoard for giving such a wonderful learning experience. I have undergone Microsoft Azure Certification Training in San Jose. It was a great experience and the trainer was brilliant and the content covered was in detail in which each and every topic were covered nicely. I really enjoyed it.