Salesforce Certification Training in Toronto
All the sessions will be conducted by live instructors so that you can clearly understand each concept. Plus, you can also avail 24/7 live support, in case of queries or doubt related to the course.With the Salesforce Training in Toronto, Gangboard offers several courses that can help you to gain enough knowledge for the course. It will help you to master the skills via creating fields, management of workflows. Undoubtedly, it is the best way to learn CRM concepts, Salesforce.com fundamentals & overview, cloud computing, etc. Adding to that, it makes sure you that you will get a proper understanding of force.com platform, Salesforce Overview, Multitenancy, and Cloud.
The Salesforce Classes designed specially to ensure that each candidate receives complete education to clear Certified Salesforce Administrator certification exam, Certified Salesforce Developer certification exam, Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification exam, Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification exam. With oriented training, candidates get a golden chance to give a flight to their career. Just after the completion of the course, candidates get better job opportunities without any hassle. If we go with the records, the average salary of Salesforce administrator is approximately $82,000 per annum whereas Salesforce App Builder can earn up to $99,000 per annum. All in all, you can say it is the best course to opt for!
What you will learn in the Salesforce Training in Toronto?
Salesforce Training Certification covers all the necessary and useful topics of Salesforce. After enrolling in this course, you will learn the numerous key concepts that will be helpful in the long run. Here are some of the topics, you will learn in this course:
- CRM Software of Salesforce & its key features
- Force.com and Salesforce Cloud Platform
- Standard List Controller
- UI, Business Logic, Data Model and Security Features
- Inside as well as Outside Sales along with Customer Support
- App Builder Certification Exams and Preparing for Salesforce 20
- Introduction of SOQL and MVC architecture
- Designing reports, portals, Dashboard in Salesforce
- Debugging, Data Validation, Customizing apps
Main Objective of Salesforce Training Certification Course in Toronto
The main objective of the Salesforce Training course in Toronto is- you will comprehend about computing concepts like IAAS, SAAS, PAAS, Hybrid Cloud models, Public, and Private community. Also, you get an introduction to SFDC and its architecture. There are many topics that are covered in this course, some of them are as follows:
- Introduction & Overview of Cloud Computing
- Deployment models
- Cloud ownership
- Business & IT benefits
- Introduction to Force.com and SF1 Platform
- Market Situation
- SF1 Usage
- Multi-tenant Architecture
- Programmatic and Declarative options
Who should attend the Salesforce Training Certification Training in Toronto?
Salesforce training course is applicable to all those candidates who want to achieve success in their careers. Thinking who is the right candidate for this course? Well, here is the list:
- Software Administrators can opt for this course
- Salesforce Professionals
- IT Professionals, Sales Managers
- Analyst, Developers, Executive also can enroll in this course.
What is the prerequisite for learning this Salesforce Training Course?
There are no special requirements or prerequisites for this Salesforce.com training certification. Anybody who wants to improve his/her skills can enroll in this course. If you really want to give better growth to your career, then you must opt for the Salesforce Certification as this course comes up with Placement assistance facility.
What are the job opportunities for Salesforce Training Course in Toronto?
Salesforce Training course in Toronto comes up with amazing job opportunities. On average, a salesforce practitioner can earn up to $1,50,000 per annum, as per the indeed data which is surely a great deal. No one can deny that this course is worth for career growth.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Data Modeling and Management
- Organization Setup
- User Setup
- Business Logic and Process Automation
- Sales Cloud Applications
- Service Cloud Applications
- Content and Folder Management
- Activity Management
- Salesforce Developer Apex
- Apex Development Process
- Data Types
- Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Data Manipulation using Apex
- Visualforce Fundamentals
- Standard List Controllers
- Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
Upcoming Batches for Salesforce Certification Training in Toronto
Our Salesforce Developer Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Salesforce Certification Training in Toronto
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Force.com Platform?
- Different Editions of Force.com
- Signup for Force.com Account
- Multi-tenant environment
- MVC pattern
Data Modeling and Management
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects, history objects, Chatter object, metadata,external IDs
- Custom settings
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Objects, multi-currency, multi-language
- Understanding & Creating different data types
- Understanding & Creating different types of relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Picklists (Normal Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Multi-Select Picklists)
- Creating Page Layouts
- Schema Builder
- Importing and exporting data
- Company profile info
- Identify the steps to set up / maintain a user
- User access
- Creating Users
- Understanding, Creating & Using Roles
- Understanding, Creating & Using Profiles
- Understanding Public Groups
- Restricting Access based on IP & Login Hours
- Managing Company Information
- Sharing Records
- Sharing via Apex
- Auditing &Monitoring
- Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model
Business Logic and Process Automation
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Workflow, visual workflow
- Understand Reporting on Force.com Platform
- Creating Reports (Standard, Summary, Matrix)
- Understanding Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard Component
- Change sets
Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Salesforce1 mobile application user interface
- synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook
- Features of Chatter
Sales Cloud Applications
- Salesforce sales process
- Products and price books
- Lead management
- Campaign management
Service Cloud Applications
- Case management
- Solution management
- Salesforce Knowledge
Content and Folder Management
- Features of Content
- Organize folders
- Activity management
- What is Apex
- When should I use Apex
- What are the Limitations of Apex
Apex Development Process
- Writing Apex
- Writing Tests
- Deploying Apex
- Apex Development Tools
Getting Started with Apex
- Creating a custom Object
- Adding an Apex Class
- Adding an Apex Trigger
- Adding a Test Class
- Primitive Data Types
- sObject Types
Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Conditional Statements (IF-ELSE)
- Loops (Do-While, While, For – Traditional, Iteration, SOQL)
Classes, Interface & Properties
- Defining Apex Classes
- Declaring Class Variables
- Defining Class Methods
- Using Constructors
- Access Modifiers
- Static & Instance methods and classes
- Interfaces and extending classes
- Enforcing object and field permissions
- Exception Handling
Data Manipulation using Apex
- Querying using SOQL & SOSL
- DML Statements (Insert, Update, Upsert, Merge, Delete, Restore)
- Database DML Methods
- DML Exceptions and Error Handling
- Trigger Syntax
- Trigger Context Variables
- Bulk Triggers
- Trigger Exceptions
- Running Test Methods
- Using Change Sets
- Using Force.com IDE
- Using Force.com Migration Tool
- SOAP and REST web services
- What is Visualforce
- Visualforce Architecture
- When to use Visualforce
- Benefits of Visualforce
- Tools for Visualforce Development
Getting Started with Visualforce
- Creating your first page
- Adding fields to a Visualforce page (for displaying, accepting input, changing field labels, dependent picklists)
- Using the Visualforce Component Library
- Overriding an existing page with a Visualforce page
- Displaying Related List on a Visualforce Page
- Displaying Table of Data on a page
- Using Query String Parameters
- Rendering a page as a PDF
- Global variables, formulas, functions (Date and Time, Logical, Math, Text etc. and expression operators (Math, Logical, Text)
Creating re-usable components
- Creating and using custom components
- Templating with Visualforce
Styling Visualforce Pages
- Using Salesforce Styles
- Extending Salesforce Styles
- Using Custom Styles
- Using Static Resources
- Using Standard Controllers
- Accessing Data through Standard Controllers
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Checking Object Accessibility
Standard List Controllers
- Associating with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data
- Using Actions
- Using List Views
- Editing Records
Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
- Building custom controller and controller extension
- Building custom list controller
- Defining Controller Methods (Action, Getter, Setter, Navigation)
- Validation rules and custom controllers
- Using transient keyword
- Mass updating records with a custom list controller
- Considerations for creating custom controllers and extensions
- Apex Classes used in Visualforce Controllers
- Testing custom controllers and controller extensions
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Salesforce Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At End of our Salesforce Developer Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Salesforce Developer Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Salesforce Certification Training in Toronto Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
I took the Salesforce Certification Training in Toronto at GangBoard.Salesforce Training that included the complete components of Salesforce Developer and Salesforce Administrator. The entire training was very in-depth, comprehensive and also in line with clearing the Salesforce certification.
I enrolled with GangBoard Salesforce Certification Training in Toronto.GangBoard is awesome. The training was excellent and well covered by the trainer who was a subject matter expert. Also, the entire learning material was highly interactive, learner-friendly with simple language. I must tell you I had a really good experience.
I have completed Salesforce Certification Training in Toronto GangBoard. Very nice course content, good faculty, and support people always ready to help you to solve your issues. It’s too much user-friendly and doesn’t require much time to load and start learning. It will give you a good heads-up to your career.
I got a good experience. I have completed the Salesforce Certification training in Toronto at GangBoard.my trainer Gayathri mam, teaching is good he gave us good practical knowledge, Thanks Gayathri for making me a Salesforce Developer Certification Expert. Thanks to GangBoard.
I had taken Salesforce Certification Training in Toronto at GangBoard. It was an awesome experience.GangBoard has an excellent Trainer. My Trainer was Jagdish, an expert in Salesforce. The course covered thorough details of the subject. We were made to do some realtime scenarios as our assignments. This gave us a lot of confidence.