About Ethical Hacking Online Training
You will learn all about ethical hacking from the industrys best teachers who have 5-6 years of experience in the field. Through hands-on training, you will gain practical knowledge in a short time. When businesses are facing an uphill task in protecting their critical data and finances, you as an ethical hacker can provide them with a security net against hacking. Through the training you receive, you will be able to create a security architecture for networks, servers, and other IT systems of a business. Also, you can become a cyber warrior against cyber attacks on critical systems for both businesses and your country. By choosing the course, your chances of getting a high paid job increases. As per payscale.com, a certified ethical hacker can earn anywhere between $60,000 to $120,000.
Ethical Hacking course in Singapore seeks to make you an ethical hacking professional. In the digital world, businesses small and large are facing cyber threats every day. Data breaches, data theft, ransomware, cyber spying, etc., are causing huge losses to businesses. An ethical hacker can take an audit of the IT systems, identify weaknesses, and plug them. Through our ethical hacking certification course, we will train you to become an ethical hacker. Live instructors who have experience of 5-6 years will teach you ways to undertake ethical hacking. You will learn about the various phases of hacking; tools and techniques for hacking; identifying data vulnerabilities, and securing the system. At the end of the course, you will be ready to clear any exam related to ethical hacking.
What you will learn in this Ethical Hacking Training in Singapore?
Ethical Hacking training course in Singapore offers you comprehensive learning on ethical hacking. From firewall breaching to hacking web servers and from cyber sniffing to session hijacking, you will everything necessary to become an ethical hacking professional. With the course, you will learn about:
- Basics of ethical hacking
- The five phases involved in ethical hacking
- Firewall penetration
- Honeypot invasion technique
- Denial-of-service techniques
- Detecting malware, ransomware, and other bots
- Tools and techniques used for hacking
- Hacking mobile networks
- Identifying security vulnerabilities
By finishing the course, you will be able to clear
- Certified Ethical Hacker certification exams
- EC-Council Singapore’s ECSA (EC Security Analyst) certification exam
- EC-Council’s Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA) examination
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Penetration Tester Exams
- CREST certification exam
- Offensive Security Certified Professional
Objectives of Ethical Hacking Course in Singapore?
Ethical Hacking Certification Training Course in Singapore is designed to impart both theoretical and practical knowledge of ethical hacking. The main objective of the course is to provide job oriented training. Within the course structure, you will get placement oriented training, live online training, live classroom training, and certification training. The training institute also offers:
- Project support
- 24/7 live support
- Real-time training
- Placement support
Who should attend this Ethical Hacking Training Course in Singapore?
Ethical hacking classes are for anyone passionate to become an ethical hacker. The course offers placement assistance and job support. We are sure that at the end of the course you will be hired by any of the big IT firms. The course will also benefit:
- Individuals looking at ethical hacking as a career option
- Individuals who are looking to upgrade their ethical hacking skills
- System Security Officers who want to learn new ways of hacking to keep their systems secure
- Network administrators, web administrators, etc., who are concerned about their network infrastructure
What are the prerequisites for learning Ethical Hacking Training Course?
Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Singapore is for those who have an interest in ethical hacking. It is beneficial if you have a diploma/bachelor’s degree in Information Technology. You can understand the concepts quicker and implement them with ease. But do not worry. With our best online ethical hacking training course in Singapore, even without prior knowledge, we will make you an ethical hacking specialist.
What are Ethical Hacking job opportunities in Singapore?
Singapore is home to many global Fortune 500 companies. Numerous IT companies, large banks, and companies that are into finance business operate from here. All these companies strive to have a robust IT system for the smooth functioning of their business. It is here that this ethical hacking certification training course will help you. Once you finish the course, numerous job opportunities will open up for you. After finishing the course, you can become
- Ethical Hacker
- IT Security Specialist
- Network Security Specialist
- IT Security Consultant
- IT Auditor
- Cybersecurity expert
- Computer forensic expert
And more such jobs related to securing the systems and IT networks will be available for you.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction To Ethical Hacking
- Introduction To Penetration Testing
- Setting Up a Penetration Testing and Network Security Lab
- Final preparation to begin hacking
- How to Stay Anonymous Before you start Hacking
- Information Gathering – Getting to Know Your Targets
- Network Scanning and Enumeration
- Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis
- Sniffing and Spoofing the Network
- Network-Based Attacks
- Post Exploitation
- Password Cracking Techniques
- Netcat for Ethical Hacking
- Social Engineering Attacks
- Android Hacking
- Wireless Attacks
- Web Application Attacks
- Anti Forensics
Upcoming Batches for Ethical Hacking Training
Our Ethical Hacking Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Course Price at
You Save: ₹ 3,000 (15% OFF)
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?Enroll Now Pay Later Request a Batch
Ethical Hacking Training Syllabus
Introduction To Ethical Hacking
In this module, we will be learning about hacking basics and why Information security is important in corporate and in our daily life. We will also be learning a few terminologies and limitations.
- A short intro about me and how I ended up in Hacking
- What are ethical hacking and their types
- What are the prerequisites to become an ethical hacker
- Emerging Technologies in cyber security
- How cyber security rules in the next 20 years and Why?
- Vulnerability Assessment Vs Penetration Testing
- Hacking Methodology
- Hacking Terminologies
- Bug Bounty Hunters
- How to Become a bug bounty hunter
Hands-on: Setting up the environment, tools, and networks
Introduction To Penetration Testing
In this module, we will be learning about how and why to perform penetration testing. What are all the security measures you have followed?
- Understand what penetration testing is
- Understand penetration testing methodologies
- Understand various penetration testing approaches
- Nature of the Test (Box Testing)
- Everything Is Confidential
- If You Break It, You Bought It
Hands-on: Installing and configuring protection tools to be anonymous in a network
Setting Up a Penetration Testing and Network Security Lab
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to setup a penetration testing lab for experimenting tools
- Why Virtualization?
- Installing VirtualBox
- Installing Our Vulnerable Machines
- Installing Our Target Machines
- Installing our Beast Machine
Hands-on: Installing virtual machine and necessary operating systems for both Attacker and target
Final preparation to begin hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about operating system basics, commands, scripting, network configuration
- Configuring our hacking Machine
- Taking a small trip
- Bash Scripting – Automate the system Updation
- Elementary Linux commands
- Networking Basics
Hands-on: Understanding command-line interface with shell scripting
How to Stay Anonymous Before you start Hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about staying anonymous while browsing, accessing a filesystem
- Setting up a Tor browser
- Working With Proxychains
- Free Proxy Server
- Setting up and Using a VPN
- Working MAC Address
Hands-on: Installing VPN, Tor service and Anonymous browser, evade from firewall and rules
Information Gathering – Getting to Know Your Targets
In this module, we will be learning about gathering basic information about a target from different sources. These steps involve manual and automated frameworks.
- Information Gathering and its Types
- Tools, Methods, and Frameworks
- Intelligence Gathering
- Importance of Open Source Intelligence
- Data Mining (OSINT Framework)
- Specialized Search Engines
- DNS Footprinting
- Email Footprinting
- Finding Website Backend Technologies
- Automated Tools
- How Automated Tools Work
- Tricks that you must know in Info gather
Hands-on: How to get an IP address, email, software used, version, vulnerabilities, operating system, and miscellaneous data.
Network Scanning and Enumeration
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about enumerating data from different services In a network and operating system.
- Host Discovery
- Port Scanning Methods – Complete Guide
- Version Detection
- OS Detection
- Packet Crafting Techniques
- Automating Port Scanning
- Samba Enumeration
- DNS enumeration
- SSH enumeration
- HTTP enumeration
- FTP enumeration
Hands-on: When and where to use enumeration tools and how to scan hosts and ports
Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to find vulnerabilities, exploits and how to use them
- Why we do Vulnerability Scanning and why is it mandatory?
- Exploring Vulnerable databases
- Offline Vulnerable Databases
- Online vulnerable Databases
- Exploring Searchsploit
- Network Vulnerability Scanning
- Finding WEB Vulnerability
- Finding Vulnerability in CMS
- Mobile Application Vulnerability Scanning
Hands-on: How to scan an application for vulnerability and exploit using frameworks
Sniffing and Spoofing the Network
In this module, we will be learning about how to sniff, analyze packets in a network
- Art of Sniffing
- Network traffic analyzer
- Sniffing your own network
- Tools to sniff network traffic
- ARP poisoning Attack
- Spoofing Attacks – Explained (Real-time Scenario)
Hands-on: How to sniff data using packet capturing tools on windows, Linux, mac
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about port forwarding and its importance.
- Difference between static and dynamic IP
- Setting Up NGROK
- Creating Secret Tunnel And File Hosting using NGROK
Hands-on: How to use NGROK command-line tool and forward a specific port
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about creating exploits and social networking techniques.
- Metasploit Framework
- Importing 3rd party modules into MSF
- Msfvenom Utility – Malware Creation – Method 1
- Malware Creation – Method 2
- Setting Up Listener – Method 1
- Setting Up Listener – Method 2
- Automate the process using SEToolkit
- Remote Code Execution – Ransomware Exploit
- Server Side Exploitation
- Third-Party Exploitation Tools
Hands-on: How to create custom payload with the listener for windows, Linux, android
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about operating system architecture and operations
- Help Menu
- Backgrounding Our Session
- Networking commands
- File operation commands
- Webcam Commands
- Migrating to safer processes
- Getting full system rights – privilege escalation
- Gathering windows password using phishing
- Maintaining Access – persistence Attacks
Hands-on: How to create a backdoor and operate a shell in the background
Password Cracking Techniques
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about passwords, hash, cryptography, wordlists
- How password originated and why?
- Importance of Using Password
- Password Cracking Techniques
- How Password Cracking works
- Hashes and encoders
- NTLM/ NTLMv1/v2 / Net-NTLMv1/v2
- BruteForce Attacks
- Dictionary Based Attacks
- Cracking windows password
- Cracking Linux password
Hands-on: How to obtain hashes using various tools and how to decrypt it
Netcat for Ethical Hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about reading and writing data in TCP or UDP connections.
- Necat explained and it uses
- Importance of Netcat
- Port scanning using Netcat
- Automation Using Netcat
- Different flavors of Netcat
- Reverse Shell using Netcat
- Bind shell using Netcat
Hands-on: How to install and use Netcat with various options and combinations
Social Engineering Attacks
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about social engineering and its types to exploit humans and not computers.
- Why Hackers Love Social Engineering Attacks
- phishing, vishing, and smishing
- Social Engineering toolkit – explained
- Setting Up a Phishing Campaign
- Phishing Outside Network
- Social engineering attacks with Powershell
- Social engineering attacks with HTML Application
Hands-on: Installing SEToolkit and creating fake webpage like Gmail, Facebook, Instagram to harvest credentials from users
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about android os architecture, vulnerabilities and how to create custom malware for remote administration.
- Creating Custom Malware
- Creating Listener
- Post exploitation
- Hacking outside network
Hands-on: Creating a custom malware using Metasploit Framework and access remotely
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to monitor, hack wifi networks and passwords.
- Wireless Concepts
- Cracking WPA2
- Creating Custom Password List
- Getting Wifi Password Using Phishing
Hands-on: How to install wireless hacking tools, set your nic in monitor mode to scan the networks, obtain the hash, and decrypt the password
Web Application Attacks
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how web services work, and identify vulnerabilities.
- Owasp Top 10 Vulnerabilities
- Tools For Web Application Attacks
- Finding Subdomains
- Finding Sub-Directories
- Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- Sql Injection Attacks
- File Upload Vulnerabilities
- Command Injection
Hands-on: Turn your pc to web server, setting up a database, and how to use a web vulnerability scanner
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about logs, reports, and evading
- Covering Your Track
- Clearing Attacker Logs
Hands-on: How to clear logs and cover your track by using evading tools.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Ethical Hacking Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Ethical Hacking Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Ethical Hacking Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Ethical Hacking Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
This Ethical Hacking Training in Singapore is awesome. Clear explanations and good examples. Good piece of work, it helps to get deep dive into this subject in just a few days! The python certification course is great! It was an interactive session with real-time examples. They give practice tests, assignments, self-learning videos, and support was awesome. Thanks to GangBoard.
I have done with my Ethical Hacking Training in Singapore recently and the way the courses are organized, the depth of information was excellent. the training contents are awesome. The instructor is too good, clearly defines every concept. The support team is just No 1. every time if I raise a problem within a few hours that were solved. It’s too good to learn in GangBoard.
Ethical Hacking Training in Singapore at GangBoard ticked all the right boxes. The best thing I liked about the Ethical Hacking certification training was the opportunity to work on real-world projects that helped me get hands-on experience in one of the fastest Ethical Hacking Technologies. Moreover, GangBoard offers lifetime access to courses and content. Thus, if you are looking for any course to learn then GangBoard is the right place for you. Thank you GangBoard.
Their Ethical Hacking courses are well structured and taught by recognized professionals which helps one to learn Ethical Hacking fast. I have found the videos to be of excellent quality. Thanks to GangBoard.So if you are looking for any course to learn then GangBoard is the right place for you. I would like to appreciate the support team, they are excellent and provide a quick resolution on any issues that I have regarding the course.
I attended training on Ethical Hacking Training in Singapore. The experience was awesome. Every module was organized professionally with its unique content, assignments and certification project! Evidently it can be said, that time dedicated to this training is not a waste. The Instructors are sound and knowledgeable. With the GangBoard Support team, you can never be stranded. They are always available (24×7) to assist. Amazingly, the team renders assistance on issues outside the scope of the training. GangBoard had done a great service for us – participants. Thank You!