Certifications on Salesforce Administrator and Developer, Programming Lightning Components, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Application Architect, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, etc can be cracked effortlessly by getting trained at GangBoard of Singapore. The SalesForce course is helping the business’s bond with customers. Using SalesForce technologies, you can have a business progression, achieve and preserve active customer relations. The relationship between various parties such as sales, customers, and marketing becomes strong with SalesForce training. The salary would range from 5 to 5.5 lakhs for the beginners.
Salesforce Training Courses in Singapore is offering both self-paced and instructor-led classroom trainings for the students of any location. You will be completely trained on salesforce training courses such as salesforce platforms, Apex Programming, salesforce database, automation process, project management, salesforce instance, data model features, MVC architecture and so on. People who are in search for abroad options will surely benefited from this learning and the demand is huge all over the world. Each course is handled by well-trained experts on the respective topics. Hence, there would be no challenge in facing any kind of risk factors in the learning process.
What you will learn in this Salesforce Developer Training in Singapore?
Salesforce Developer Training Institute in Singapore is affording various learning on this field which would really help in designing, managing, implementing and building customized applications. Here you get the entire knowledge that helps in clearing the essential certifications on Salesforce. The course syllabus has detailed topics which would aid your business throughout your life.
- Introduction to Salesforce
- Visual Workflow and Schema Builder
- How to create fields in Schema Builder
- Creation of a process in the Process Builder
- How will you create Validation Rules and Formulas?
- How to handle error messages
- Understanding of Dashboard & its components, refreshing a dashboard, and activating the report builder
- Introduction on Data Management and handling the records
- Process of Change sets and Deployment
- Knowledge on Interface
- Application Lifecycle
Objectives of Salesforce Developer Course in Singapore
Salesforce Developer courses in Singapore objective is creating a huge crowd with many techy candidates for today’s IT demand. Depending on the requirements of individuals, the training team is well versed with all the concepts of Salesforce and thus providing a top-rated course for the learners. Few objectives of Salesforce Developer course in Singapore are listed below:
- In-depth learning with certification assistance
- Industry Projects with effective case studies
- Hands-on lessons on all the latest lightening versions available in the market
- Questionnaires and quizzes for the completed courses to enhance the learning
- Lifetime access to the recorded sessions and tools
- Afford live demo classes
- Daily assignments and training materials
- Enable the students to know the importance of business and how Salesforce is related to the business success
Who should attend this Salesforce Developer Certification Course in Singapore?
Salesforce Developer Certification Course in Singapore is meant for the people who are really interested in improving their business and build a relationship with the customers. The Salesforce Developer certification training courses are recommended for the below candidates:
- End Users
- Project Managers
- IT Professionals
- Functional Consultants
- Sales Representatives
- Product Managers
- App Builders
What are the prerequisites for learning Salesforce Developer Training Course?
Salesforce Developer training in Singapore is not expecting any prerequisites from the learners as the training is starts from basic and it goes up to advanced level. The entire team of GangBoard is handling the courses with complete hard work and training materials. This would really help the learners to become a master in this CRM field. But to grab the course knowledge quickly and simply, it would be great to have a basic information on administration or consultant objectives.
What are the Salesforce Developer job opportunities in Singapore?
Salesforce Developer Training in Singapore is offering amazing courses and materials that helps every individual to shine and get into the IT field. There are huge opportunities for Salesforce Developers and hence many are running behind this training course. People who are interested to run a successful business and become a well-recognized person in this world are having lots of chances with the below roles.
- Process Manager
- Salesforce Developer
- Senior Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Lead
- Salesforce Expert
- Salesforce Architect
- CRM Engineer
- Visualforce Developer
- Apex Developer
What you'll learn from this course?
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Data Modeling and Management
- Organization Setup
- User Setup
- Business Logic and Process Automation
- App Deployment
- Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Sales Cloud Applications
- Service Cloud Applications
- Content and Folder Management
- Getting Started with Apex
- Data Manipulation using Apex
- Getting Started with Visualforce
- Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
Upcoming Batches for Salesforce Developer Training in Singapore
Our Salesforce Developer Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
- 29-01-2022 Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)Weekend Regular 11:00 AM (IST) (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 31-01-2022 Monday (Monday - Friday)Weekdays Regular 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 03-02-2022 Thursday (Monday - Friday)Weekdays Regular 08:00 AM (IST)(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
Salesforce Developer Training in Singapore Syllabus
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Force.com Platform?
- Different Editions of Force.com
- Signup for Force.com Account
- Multi-tenant environment
- MVC pattern
Data Modeling and Management
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects, history objects, Chatter object, metadata,external IDs
- Custom settings
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Objects, multi-currency, multi-language
- Understanding & Creating different data types
- Understanding & Creating different types of relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Picklists (Normal Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Multi-Select Picklists)
- Creating Page Layouts
- Schema Builder
- Importing and exporting data
- Company profile info
- Identify the steps to set up / maintain a user
- User access
- Creating Users
- Understanding, Creating & Using Roles
- Understanding, Creating & Using Profiles
- Understanding Public Groups
- Restricting Access based on IP & Login Hours
- Managing Company Information
- Sharing Records
- Sharing via Apex
- Auditing &Monitoring
- Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model
Business Logic and Process Automation
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Workflow, visual workflow
- Understand Reporting on Force.com Platform
- Creating Reports (Standard, Summary, Matrix)
- Understanding Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard Component
- Change sets
Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Salesforce1 mobile application user interface
- synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook
- Features of Chatter
Sales Cloud Applications
- Salesforce sales process
- Products and price books
- Lead management
- Campaign management
Service Cloud Applications
- Case management
- Solution management
- Salesforce Knowledge
Content and Folder Management
- Features of Content
- Organize folders
- Activity management
- What is Apex
- When should I use Apex
- What are the Limitations of Apex
Apex Development Process
- Writing Apex
- Writing Tests
- Deploying Apex
- Apex Development Tools
Getting Started with Apex
- Creating a custom Object
- Adding an Apex Class
- Adding an Apex Trigger
- Adding a Test Class
- Primitive Data Types
- sObject Types
Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Conditional Statements (IF-ELSE)
- Loops (Do-While, While, For – Traditional, Iteration, SOQL)
Classes, Interface & Properties
- Defining Apex Classes
- Declaring Class Variables
- Defining Class Methods
- Using Constructors
- Access Modifiers
- Static & Instance methods and classes
- Interfaces and extending classes
- Enforcing object and field permissions
- Exception Handling
Data Manipulation using Apex
- Querying using SOQL & SOSL
- DML Statements (Insert, Update, Upsert, Merge, Delete, Restore)
- Database DML Methods
- DML Exceptions and Error Handling
- Trigger Syntax
- Trigger Context Variables
- Bulk Triggers
- Trigger Exceptions
- Running Test Methods
- Using Change Sets
- Using Force.com IDE
- Using Force.com Migration Tool
- SOAP and REST web services
- What is Visualforce
- Visualforce Architecture
- When to use Visualforce
- Benefits of Visualforce
- Tools for Visualforce Development
Getting Started with Visualforce
- Creating your first page
- Adding fields to a Visualforce page (for displaying, accepting input, changing field labels, dependent picklists)
- Using the Visualforce Component Library
- Overriding an existing page with a Visualforce page
- Displaying Related List on a Visualforce Page
- Displaying Table of Data on a page
- Using Query String Parameters
- Rendering a page as a PDF
- Global variables, formulas, functions (Date and Time, Logical, Math, Text etc. and expression operators (Math, Logical, Text)
Creating re-usable components
- Creating and using custom components
- Templating with Visualforce
Styling Visualforce Pages
- Using Salesforce Styles
- Extending Salesforce Styles
- Using Custom Styles
- Using Static Resources
- Using Standard Controllers
- Accessing Data through Standard Controllers
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Checking Object Accessibility
Standard List Controllers
- Associating with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data
- Using Actions
- Using List Views
- Editing Records
Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
- Building custom controller and controller extension
- Building custom list controller
- Defining Controller Methods (Action, Getter, Setter, Navigation)
- Validation rules and custom controllers
- Using transient keyword
- Mass updating records with a custom list controller
- Considerations for creating custom controllers and extensions
- Apex Classes used in Visualforce Controllers
- Testing custom controllers and controller extensions
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Salesforce Developer Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Salesforce Developer Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Salesforce Developer Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Salesforce Developer Certification Training in Singapore Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
I got a good experience. I have completed the Salesforce Developer Certification training in Singapore. Ankit sir’s teaching is good he gave us good practical knowledge, Thanks Ankit for making me a Salesforce Developer Certification Expert. Thanks to GangBoard.
I have completed the Salesforce Developer Certification training from GangBoard, Singapore. It was a very great experience to get trained. My trainer taught me every detail of Salesforce and helped me to improve my programming skills. The study materials provided by the trainer were very helpful. Thanks to GangBoard.
I took a class for Salesforce Developer Certification training from GangBoard with expert trainers. GangBoard is the only online training platform in which we have 100% support with lot of patience and best-experienced instructors, the design of course content is awesome. Thanks to my trainer and GangBoard.
I finished my Salesforce Developer Certification training in Singapore at GangBoard. My trainer Deepa, she has good knowledge in Salesforce. she provides well training to me.Your teaching was Marvelous and I got the best new Thoughts from you. Thank you so much.My hearty wishes and Thanks to Deepa and GangBoard.
Recently I have completed Salesforce Developer Certification training at GangBoard. Mr. Haji was taking the classes and he was so excellent. He is having very good grip on Salesforce. Solving real-time examples in classes helped me understand better. Thanks to Haji, thanks to GangBoard!!