About Ethical Hacking Course Training
Ethical hacking Certification Training in London provides the latest teaching materials/environment so that you can the exams of Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH-v10) (Exam fees: USD 450: Exam code: 312-50) or GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC; Exam fees; $1,699). Ethical hackers are now much needed in not only in domains like banking and financial services but also in other domains like IT companies. You can get a salary of 40,000 to 80,000 when you successfully complete Ethical hacking training in London.
Isn’t it fun to become cyber police and fight evil online, by joining this placement-oriented training? IT engineers in London have knowledge about cyber defense such as F / W and anti-virus, but they do not know the specific tricks of attackers. At Ethical Hacking training in London, you can learn about the latest security threats, advanced attack techniques, and the latest hacking techniques, tools, and tricks. You can understand the attack principle by understanding the provided hacking tools and the operating principles of each one. In the Ethical hacking course in London, you can systematically learn “actual attack methods” to acquire the judgment power of an “attacker perspective” as a white hacker and use it for effective defense. The best online Ethical hacking training in London starts with items such as proper planning, scoping and reconnaissance, and then goes through more than 30 detailed exercises to learn more about scanning, exploits, password attacks, wireless, and web applications. The ethical hacking certification training course is also available as live classroom training.
What you will learn in this Ethical Hacking Training in London?
In this Ethical Hacking Certification Training in London, you can learn cyber-attack methods and defense techniques. In the Ethical hacking classes, you will be given actual exercises where you can confront various types of cyberattacks. The following are some aspects of Ethical hacking you will learn in Ethical hacking training in London:
- A variety of tools through numerous exercises and learn about clever, unfamiliar, undocumented aspects that are beneficial to penetration testing and ethical hacking professionals.
- The workflow of penetration testing and ethical hacking professionals, and step by step the most effective way to implement a project.
- Cover common pitfalls in penetration testing and ethical hacking, and suggest practical strategies and tactics to avoid these problems and maximize the quality of test results.
- A variety of time-saving tactics based on experiences that penetration testers and ethical hackers have accumulated over the years in the field. Knowing these secret techniques will help you overcome problems you’ve been spending hours or days in minutes.
- Creative thinking, orderly problem solving, careful risk assessment and weighting, use of proven processes, elaborate results reporting documents, high-quality final reports that convince managers and engineers Think about the balance of the various elements that often contradict each other, such as writing a book.
- How penetration testing and ethical hacking should be integrated into a comprehensive corporate information security measure.
Live online training will ensure that the participants master all the techniques needed to be an expert Ethical hacker. Hands-on training will be imparted.
What are the objectives of the Ethical Hacking Course in London?
In the certification training at the London training institute, the following objectives will be met with so as to make you a certified Ethical Hacker. 24/7 live support will be provided during and after this job-oriented training to ensure you have fully benefitted from this Ethical hacking course in London.
- Dive deep into a variety of tools through numerous exercises and learn about clever, unfamiliar, undocumented aspects that are beneficial to ethical hacking professionals.
- Focus on the workflow of ethical hacking professionals, and learn step by step the most effective way to implement a project.
- Cover common pitfalls in penetration testing and ethical hacking, and learn practical strategies and tactics to avoid these problems and maximize the quality of test results.
- Master a variety of time-saving tactics based on experiences that penetration testers and ethical hackers have accumulated over the years in the field. Knowing these secret techniques will help you overcome problems quickly.
- Learn how to integrate ethical hacking into a comprehensive corporate information security measure.
Real-time training led by a live instructor in the Ethical hacking training course in London will achieve all the above objectives. Project support will also be given.
Who should attend this Ethical Hacking Certification Course in London?
Network security officers and practitioners, IT operations manager, Technical support engineer, Technical support engineer, IT security specialist, architect, administrator, analyst or manager, and other security-related personnel along with Ethical-hacking job seekers should attend this Ethical hacking Certification Training in London.
What are the prerequisites for learning Ethical Hacking Training Course?
Basic knowledge about networks and information systems; Knowledge about TCP / IP and cryptographic concepts (hash, common key cryptography, public-key cryptography, etc.); Knowledge about the command line in Windows OS or Unix OS; Knowledge in Hacker Tools; Knowledge of programming is not always necessary.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction To Ethical Hacking
- Introduction To Penetration Testing
- Setting Up a Penetration Testing and Network Security Lab
- Final preparation to begin hacking
- Network Scanning and Enumeration
- Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis
- Sniffing and Spoofing the Network
- Network-Based Attacks
- Post Exploitation
- Password Cracking Techniques
- Web Application Attacks
Upcoming Batches for Ethical Hacking Training
Our Ethical Hacking Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Ethical Hacking Online Training
Introduction To Ethical Hacking
In this module, we will be learning about hacking basics and why Information security is important in corporate and in our daily life. We will also be learning a few terminologies and limitations.
- A short intro about me and how I ended up in Hacking
- What are ethical hacking and their types
- What are the prerequisites to become an ethical hacker
- Emerging Technologies in cyber security
- How cyber security rules in the next 20 years and Why?
- Vulnerability Assessment Vs Penetration Testing
- Hacking Methodology
- Hacking Terminologies
- Bug Bounty Hunters
- How to Become a bug bounty hunter
Hands-on: Setting up the environment, tools, and networks
Introduction To Penetration Testing
In this module, we will be learning about how and why to perform penetration testing. What are all the security measures you have followed?
- Understand what penetration testing is
- Understand penetration testing methodologies
- Understand various penetration testing approaches
- Nature of the Test (Box Testing)
- Everything Is Confidential
- If You Break It, You Bought It
Hands-on: Installing and configuring protection tools to be anonymous in a network
Setting Up a Penetration Testing and Network Security Lab
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to setup a penetration testing lab for experimenting tools
- Why Virtualization?
- Installing VirtualBox
- Installing Our Vulnerable Machines
- Installing Our Target Machines
- Installing our Beast Machine
Hands-on: Installing virtual machine and necessary operating systems for both Attacker and target
Final preparation to begin hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about operating system basics, commands, scripting, network configuration
- Configuring our hacking Machine
- Taking a small trip
- Bash Scripting – Automate the system Updation
- Elementary Linux commands
- Networking Basics
Hands-on: Understanding command-line interface with shell scripting
How to Stay Anonymous Before you start Hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about staying anonymous while browsing, accessing a filesystem
- Setting up a Tor browser
- Working With Proxychains
- Free Proxy Server
- Setting up and Using a VPN
- Working MAC Address
Hands-on: Installing VPN, Tor service and Anonymous browser, evade from firewall and rules
Information Gathering – Getting to Know Your Targets
In this module, we will be learning about gathering basic information about a target from different sources. These steps involve manual and automated frameworks.
- Information Gathering and its Types
- Tools, Methods, and Frameworks
- Intelligence Gathering
- Importance of Open Source Intelligence
- Data Mining (OSINT Framework)
- Specialized Search Engines
- DNS Footprinting
- Email Footprinting
- Finding Website Backend Technologies
- Automated Tools
- How Automated Tools Work
- Tricks that you must know in Info gather
Hands-on: How to get an IP address, email, software used, version, vulnerabilities, operating system, and miscellaneous data.
Network Scanning and Enumeration
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about enumerating data from different services In a network and operating system.
- Host Discovery
- Port Scanning Methods – Complete Guide
- Version Detection
- OS Detection
- Packet Crafting Techniques
- Automating Port Scanning
- Samba Enumeration
- DNS enumeration
- SSH enumeration
- HTTP enumeration
- FTP enumeration
Hands-on: When and where to use enumeration tools and how to scan hosts and ports
Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to find vulnerabilities, exploits and how to use them
- Why we do Vulnerability Scanning and why is it mandatory?
- Exploring Vulnerable databases
- Offline Vulnerable Databases
- Online vulnerable Databases
- Exploring Searchsploit
- Network Vulnerability Scanning
- Finding WEB Vulnerability
- Finding Vulnerability in CMS
- Mobile Application Vulnerability Scanning
Hands-on: How to scan an application for vulnerability and exploit using frameworks
Sniffing and Spoofing the Network
In this module, we will be learning about how to sniff, analyze packets in a network
- Art of Sniffing
- Network traffic analyzer
- Sniffing your own network
- Tools to sniff network traffic
- ARP poisoning Attack
- Spoofing Attacks – Explained (Real-time Scenario)
Hands-on: How to sniff data using packet capturing tools on windows, Linux, mac
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about port forwarding and its importance.
- Difference between static and dynamic IP
- Setting Up NGROK
- Creating Secret Tunnel And File Hosting using NGROK
Hands-on: How to use NGROK command-line tool and forward a specific port
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about creating exploits and social networking techniques.
- Metasploit Framework
- Importing 3rd party modules into MSF
- Msfvenom Utility – Malware Creation – Method 1
- Malware Creation – Method 2
- Setting Up Listener – Method 1
- Setting Up Listener – Method 2
- Automate the process using SEToolkit
- Remote Code Execution – Ransomware Exploit
- Server Side Exploitation
- Third-Party Exploitation Tools
Hands-on: How to create custom payload with the listener for windows, Linux, android
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about operating system architecture and operations
- Help Menu
- Backgrounding Our Session
- Networking commands
- File operation commands
- Webcam Commands
- Migrating to safer processes
- Getting full system rights – privilege escalation
- Gathering windows password using phishing
- Maintaining Access – persistence Attacks
Hands-on: How to create a backdoor and operate a shell in the background
Password Cracking Techniques
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about passwords, hash, cryptography, wordlists
- How password originated and why?
- Importance of Using Password
- Password Cracking Techniques
- How Password Cracking works
- Hashes and encoders
- NTLM/ NTLMv1/v2 / Net-NTLMv1/v2
- BruteForce Attacks
- Dictionary Based Attacks
- Cracking windows password
- Cracking Linux password
Hands-on: How to obtain hashes using various tools and how to decrypt it
Netcat for Ethical Hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about reading and writing data in TCP or UDP connections.
- Necat explained and it uses
- Importance of Netcat
- Port scanning using Netcat
- Automation Using Netcat
- Different flavors of Netcat
- Reverse Shell using Netcat
- Bind shell using Netcat
Hands-on: How to install and use Netcat with various options and combinations
Social Engineering Attacks
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about social engineering and its types to exploit humans and not computers.
- Why Hackers Love Social Engineering Attacks
- phishing, vishing, and smishing
- Social Engineering toolkit – explained
- Setting Up a Phishing Campaign
- Phishing Outside Network
- Social engineering attacks with Powershell
- Social engineering attacks with HTML Application
Hands-on: Installing SEToolkit and creating fake webpage like Gmail, Facebook, Instagram to harvest credentials from users
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about android os architecture, vulnerabilities and how to create custom malware for remote administration.
- Creating Custom Malware
- Creating Listener
- Post exploitation
- Hacking outside network
Hands-on: Creating a custom malware using Metasploit Framework and access remotely
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to monitor, hack wifi networks and passwords.
- Wireless Concepts
- Cracking WPA2
- Creating Custom Password List
- Getting Wifi Password Using Phishing
Hands-on: How to install wireless hacking tools, set your nic in monitor mode to scan the networks, obtain the hash, and decrypt the password
Web Application Attacks
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how web services work, and identify vulnerabilities.
- Owasp Top 10 Vulnerabilities
- Tools For Web Application Attacks
- Finding Subdomains
- Finding Sub-Directories
- Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- Sql Injection Attacks
- File Upload Vulnerabilities
- Command Injection
Hands-on: Turn your pc to web server, setting up a database, and how to use a web vulnerability scanner
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about logs, reports, and evading
- Covering Your Track
- Clearing Attacker Logs
Hands-on: How to clear logs and cover your track by using evading tools.
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Additional Info of Ethical Hacking Online Training
What are the Ethical hacking job opportunities in London?
Cyber-attacks in London are growing in frequency, sophistication, and business impact. London media reports numerous incidents showing that cyber attacks are no longer just a problem affecting IT workers and businesses but the commoner in London city is also a potential victim, and the chances of hacking all IT systems are tremendous. So, companies in London are busy employing ethical hackers.
- The demand for cybersecurity expertise in London is growing rapidly.
- Global security spending to reach the US $ 110 billion in 2019.
- A market study shows that demand for ethical hacking experts in London has grown rapidly over the past two years.
- Any organization in London needs to improve its cybersecurity knowledge and capabilities.
- Many companies in London frequently announce job vacancies for Ethical hacker – vulnerability assessment analyst, Networking security engineer – Ethical hacking, Penetration tester, etc.
You can easily grab one of these jobs by completing Ethical Hacking training in London.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Ethical Hacking Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
Ethical Hackers are security engineers who have the same or better ability to counter “black hackers (bad hackers, also known as crackers, black hats)” that cause cybercrime. The following certifications will present you to your employers as a qualified Ethical hacking professional.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH-v10) is a vendor-neutral certification offered by EC- council. You have to answer 150 questions within 240 minutes and have to score at least 70% to get certified. The exam code is 312-50. The exam fees are 450 USD.
- The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam costs $760. It will have 150 questions to attempt in 4 hours.
- GSEC (GIAC Security Essentials Certification) is a highly valued certification. In the 300-minute test, you have to answer 180 problems with at least 73% correct. Exam fees are $1,699. You have answer 180 questions in a span of 5 hours.
- Certification requires passing, with a score of 73%, a 180-question exam in the span of five hours. This exam costs $1,699, so you might need to save up for it or figure out how to pitch it to your boss.
Ethical Hacking Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
I have studied Ethical Hacking Certification Training in London in GangBoard, it is easy to understand the concepts, and very useful. The classes are taken perfectly and we can acquire the knowledge. The faculty was very good and he explained all the concepts. This is a well-organized technology.
I completed the Ethical Hacking Certification Training in London, GangBoard, GangBoard has provided me better training and infrastructure. My trainer is a real-time consultant and the training given by him is really Fabulous. I had a great time with GangBoard thanks to everyone.
I have attended Ethical Hacking Certification Training in London, GangBoard. Mr.Karthick Knew what he was teaching and made the class really interesting. I would recommend Mr.Karthick to the ones who are seeking an excellent knowledge of Ethical Hacking. Mr.karthick has hands-on experience in it, he cleared all my doubts. A great person to get training in Ethical Hacking.Thank you, Sir. For making me a Better person in Data Science.
I have completed the Ethical Hacking Certification Training in London,at GangBoard. The subject matter was very informative. The trainer worked with me to apply real-world scenarios to what I have learned. I recommend this course for anyone trying to learn Data Science for the first time or just trying to refresh their skills. Thanks, GangBoard!
I have completed the Ethical Hacking Certification Training in London under the guidance of Mr. Karthik N. It was a very great experience to get trained by him. My trainer taught me every detail of Data Science and helped me to improve my Hacking programming skills. The study materials provided by the trainer were very helpful. Thanks to GangBoard.