About Microsoft Azure Training
In Microsoft Azure Certification Training in London, you will gain knowledge of cloud services and learn how cloud services are delivered in Microsoft Azure. This Azure course will cover Cloud Concepts, Core Azure Services, Managing Azure subscriptions, and resources, Implementing storage solutions, Creating and scaling Virtual Machines, Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks, Back up and share data, Managing network traffic, Managing Azure Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD objects, Azure Pricing and Support, Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust, Solution monitoring. Microsoft Azure is used for business solutions in major domains like Health and Life sciences, Financial Services, Manufacturing, and Retail. Azure training in London will help you to pass Microsoft certifications like AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator cost 165.00 USD and AZ-203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure 165.00 USD. You can get an Azure job that will fetch you an annual salary of no less than 50,000, after Azure training in London.
This job-oriented training course deals with provisioning virtual machines, using the Batch Service to deploy resources. It will also teach how to create containerized solutions using Azure Kubernetes Service. This Azure certification training course in London will help you to master the skills needed to prepare for the brand-new Microsoft Azure certification exams, i.e., AZ-100 – Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment; AZ-101 – Microsoft Azure Integration and Security; and AZ-102 – Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition. Some of the key features that make this course the Best Online Azure training in London are the multiple levels of challenges., Guided (self-verification of tasks, with hints), Advanced (multiple activity-based assessments with limited guidance), Expert (end of lab assessment, no guidance provided).
What you will learn in this Microsoft Azure Training in London?
This live online training is mainly to help students to crack the main Microsoft Azure certifications like Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, the official Microsoft certification “MCP 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, Azure developer associate and Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer. Some of the things that you will learn in this placement training are:
- Overview and features of Microsoft Azure
- Operate the management screen of Microsoft Azure
- Use Microsoft Azure virtual machine service
- Cloud concept, Core Azure services, security, privacy, compliance, reliability, Azure pricing and support
- Computing and data management functions, Azure related services, and typical usage scenarios of Azure
What are the objectives of the Microsoft Azure Course in London?
At the end of the Azure training course in London, you will be able to:
- Know the infrastructure, tools, and portals of the Microsoft Azure architecture
- Implement and manage virtual networks in Azure
- Plan, create, configure, manage and monitor virtual machines in Azure to optimize availability
- Implement and manage backup storage solutions and deploy, configure, monitor and diagnose cloud services, among other aspects
- Create, modify and distribute scalable applications with a minimum of internal resources
- Perform high volume storage, batch processing.
- Create, evaluate, debug and distribute web services quickly and in an accessible way.
Who should attend this Microsoft Azure Certification Course in London?
This Azure certification training in London is mainly for those who want to get a job as Azure Administrator, Azure Developer, Azure Customer Engineer, Azure Cloud Architect, Azure Cloud Engineer, and Azure Solution Architect.
- Those who create and deploy ASP .NET web applications on Microsoft Azure and those who are involved in selling or purchasing cloud-based products, solutions, and services
- Those who use Microsoft Azure to build, operate, and manage public cloud environments
- Those who will be involved in cloud computing now or in the future
- Those who want to take Microsoft Azure certifications
- Developers and DevOps
What are the prerequisites for learning Microsoft Azure Training Course?
There are not any prerequisites for taking this Azure placement-oriented training course. Technical IT experience is not required, but general IT knowledge or experience is preferred. You must be able to perform basic Windows operations. It is desirable to understand the basic mechanism of Web applications.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
- Implement Virtual Networks
- Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Manage Azure Identities
Upcoming Batches for Microsoft Azure Training
Our Microsoft Azure Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Online Training
Module I – Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Identify workloads that can and cannot be deployed run workloads that use Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Create VMs; connect to a Windows/Linux VM;
- Deploy workloads; deploy Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images
Perform configuration management
- Automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent (custom script extensions);
- Enable remote debugging
Design and implement VM storage
- Configure disk caching & plan storage capacity.
- Configure operating system disk redundancy.
- Configure shared storage using Azure File service & Azure File Share snapshots.
- Configure geo-replication. Encrypt disk.
- Implement ARM VMs with Standard and Premium Storage.
- Configure Blob-Level Tiering (Hot, Cool, Archive). Manage storage encryption keys
Monitor ARM VMs
- Configure ARM VM monitoring; configure alerts.
- Configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Configure multiple ARM VMs in an availability set for redundancy.
- Configure each application tier into separate availability sets.
- Combine the Load Balancer with availability sets.
- Configure fault domains and update domains.
- Leverage Availability Zones
Scale ARM VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes.
- Deploy ARM VM Scale Sets (VMSS).
- Configure ARM VMSS auto-scale.
- Create ARM VM & scale Set.
- Create availability set and associate with VM.
Module II – Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Identify appropriate blob type for specific storage requirements.
- Read data, change data ,set metadata on a container.
- Store data using block and page blobs & stream data using blobs.
- Access blobs securely & implement async blob copy.
- Configure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Design blob hierarchies; configure custom domains.
- Scale blob storage; manage SMB file storage; implement Azure StorSimple
- Create and manage shared access signatures.
- Use stored access policies & regenerate keys.
- Encrypt keys by using Azure Key Vault integration
Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Set retention policies and logging levels; access, add, and remove logs; analyze logs
Implement storage encryption
- Encrypt data as written to Azure Storage by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Implement encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store.
- Created Azure Storage account.
- Install and browse storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Upload file to Azure Blob Storage using command line & Storage explorer.
- Created and mount Azure File share in windows & Linux Servers.
- Access a storage account with Share access signature.
Module III – Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network.
- Configure external and internal load balancing.
- Implement Application Gateway & design subnets.
- Configure static, public, and private IP addresses.
- Set up Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS at the virtual network level, HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, User Defined Routes (UDRs), firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Connect VNets by virtual network peering.
Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Choose the appropriate solution between Azure ExpressRoute, site-to-site, and point-to-site.
- Choose the appropriate gateway.
- Identify supported devices and software VPN solutions.
- Identify networking prerequisites, configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks.
- Implement virtual network peering and service chaining.
- Implement hybrid connections to access on-premises data sources, leverage S2S VPNs to connect to on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor ExpressRoute.
Configure ARM VM networking
- Configure static IP addresses, Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS, User Defined Routes (UDRs), external and internal load balancing with HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Design and implement Application Gateway.
- Configure Accelerated Networking.
- Configure virtual network service endpoints.
Design and implement a connection strategy
Implement Hybrid Connections to access data sources on-premises; leverage S2S VPN to connect to an on-premises infrastructure
- Create VNet and Subnets.
- Configured VNet Peering between the virtual networks.
- Configure Site to Site VPN between different azure region using Azure VPN Gateway.
- Configure Point to Site VPNN to access the Azure resources from public client machine.
Module IV – Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Author ARM templates.
- Create ARM templates to deploy multiple ARM Resource Providers resources of different types with count loops and Marketplace items.
- Deploy templates with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal and REST API
- Leverage service principals with ARM authentication.
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication with ARM.
- Set management policies.
- Configure lock policies.
- lock resources.
Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Secure resource scopes such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps.
- Implement Azure RBAC standard roles.
- Design Azure RBAC custom roles.
- Deploy Azure ARM resources using ARM template.
- Create and modify the resource using the visual studio ARM templates.
- Implement the RBAC and control the users access.
Module V – Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
Manage data protection and security compliance
- Create and import encryption keys with Key Vault.
- Automate tasks for SSL/TLS certificates.
- Prevent and respond to security threats with Azure Security Center.
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password-based authentication.
- Add users and groups to applications.
- Revoke access to SaaS applications.
- Configure access.
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers such as Facebook and Google.
Implement recovery services
- Create a backup vault.
- Deploy a backup agent; backup and restore data, use snapshots and Geo-replication for recovery.
- Implement DR as service.
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, configure ASR; configure ASR one-click failover
- Azure Security center configuration and manage policies.
- Created ASR Vault and configured Backup for VM.
- Restore VM or files using ASR Vault.
Module VI – Manage Azure Operations
Enhance cloud management with automation
- Implement PowerShell runbooks.
- Integrate Azure Automation with Web Apps.
- Create and manage PowerShell Desired State Configurations (DSC).
- Import DSC resources; generate DSC node configurations; monitor and automatically update machine configurations with Azure Automation DSC.
- Implement serverless computing, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments
- Collect and search across data sources from multiple systems.
- Build custom visualisations.
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions.
- Transform Azure activity data and managed resource data into an insight with flexible search queries; monitor system updates and malware status.
- Track server configuration changes by using Azure Log Analytics.
- Configure the IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC).
- Create Azure Automation Account & run the custom PowerShell script through the account.
- Create Azure Log Analytics to explore the “Azure Migrate”.
- PowerShell DSC implementation.
Module VII – Manage Azure Identities
Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Monitor AD FS proxy and web application proxy servers.
- Setup email notifications for critical alerts.
- Generate utilization report.
- Monitor Sync Engine.
- Monitor domain controllers & monitor replication
Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Join Azure virtual machines to a domain, securely administer domain-joined virtual machines by using Group Policy.
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure.
- Handle traditional directory-aware apps along with SaaS apps
Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD Connect and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2016.
- Add custom domains.
- Monitor Azure AD.
- Configure MFA.
- Configure Windows 10 with Azure AD join.
- Implement Enterprise State Roaming, implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications.
- leverage Microsoft Graph API.
- Implement Azure Managed Service Identity; implement Privileged Identity Management, implement Azure AD Identity Management, enable self-service password reset.
- Create & Manage users in Azure Active Directory.
- Install Azure AD connect on on-premise Active directory.
- Integrate on-Premise AD to Azure AD.
- Manage Azure AD users and Roles.
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Additional Info. of Microsoft Azure Training
What are the Microsoft Azure job opportunities in London?
According to LinkedIn, there are presently over 18,000 Azure jobs in UK, most of them in London. Many major companies in London like Altius, McGregor Boyall, Cognitive group/Microsoft talent solutions and Avanti architects hire Azure professionals. Azure job opportunities will only increase in the future due to the below-mentioned developments.
To grab one of the lucrative Azure jobs in London, today join Azure certification training course in London.
- Microsoft has unveiled its fourth quarter results with Azure revenue growth up 64%
- LinkedIn has announced the launch of a ‘multi-year migration’ project to Microsoft Azure.
- Many companies in London need professionals to design, implementation and ongoing management of Microsoft Azure cloud-based infrastructure.
- Microsoft has nearly doubled the size of its Azure regions in the United Kingdom with the addition of Availability Zones. This will help the London organizations to easily move to the cloud.
- The Microsoft cloud has become a core component to the strategies of many London companies and organizations.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
A Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification is a certification that validates the technical expertise of IT professionals and developers through rigorous industry-recognized and recognized exams. Azure certification training in London will help you to pass the designated MCP exam, to get certified as Fundamentals, Associate, and Expert and have a high degree of expertise. Code, name and cost of the important Azure certifications are given below.
- AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator – $165.00 USD
- AZ-203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure – $165.00 USD
- AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies – $165.00 USD
- AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator – $165.00 USD
- AZ-203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure – $165.00 USD
- 70-487 Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services – $165.00 USD
- 70-537 Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack – $165.00 USD
- AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies – $165.00 USD
- AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals – $99.00 USD
- AZ-301 Microsoft Azure Architect Design – $165.00 USD
- AZ-400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions – $165.00 USD
Microsoft Azure Certification Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
Hi, this is Sanjana. I have done Microsoft Azure Certification Training in London, a gangboard.it gave me the path to move my career.so really want to thank gangboard. And they trained me very well.so only now I’m working in mnc with good package. once again thank you gangboard.
I did my Microsoft Azure Certification Training in London, Gangboard. I had a very good trainer. He understands my capability and teaches based on that. I learned the Microsoft Azure course thoroughly because the trainer provided me the details view and many practical classes. I really had a very good experience. Thanks.
I have attended a Microsoft Azure Certification Training in London was very good. My trainer taught very well. It will help me to build my career. Trainer assist in resume preparation and gave some interview tips. He taught everything in practical. Thanks, Gangboard for gave an experienced professional trainer. I am very satisfied with our quality training service. Definitely I will recommend to my friends also
I Am Rakshitha. I have completed Microsoft Azure Certification Training in London in the gangboard. Really it was a wonderful experience for me. they trained me perfectly to get a job. now I have placed in MNC. Its all of my trainers only. I want to thank my trainer. thank you, mam.
I recently did my Microsoft Azure Certification Training in London at GangBoard. The experience was fantastic. My Trainer was a knowledgeable man with a lot of patience and professionalism. Candidates are given real-time training and have access to a lot of resources. All the trainers at Azure are excellent, friendly and very helpful. We could contact them at any time through phone, emails and other sources and they are always happy to help by all means.thanks to my trainer and Gangboard.