About Oracle Course Training
All these are job-oriented training course and one has to pass Oracle Database Administrator Certified Associate Exam(1Z0-061) which will cost only $150-$300. Jobs in Oracle will fetch you a salary in the range of 60K – 80K. One can work in domains like Cognizant, Sony, TCS, Banking Sectors, Cisco, KPMG and other topmost MNCs and IT and Technology fields through Oracle training course in London.
Oracle Training in London offers exclusive Oracle classes training them in Oracle DBA wherein students could master architecture in Oracle Database processes in databases. Structures in memories, objects in schemas, security systems and processes f recovering data or backups through wonderful real-life projects. This gives a student a greater idea to handle databases of standalone oracles. Storing, managing as well as retrieving information will generate power-packed performance here.
After the completion of Oracle certification training course from Oracle training in London, you could easily get enrolled in the world’s topmost MNCs and get placed in various segments of MNC businesses that rely fully on database and programming manager for generating regular data. This placement-oriented training can be best found in top segments in IT, technology, Healthcare, and Financial segments.
What one learns in Power BI Training in London?
Through Oracle training in London, students get in-depth knowledge of programming and understand how this system works in various scenarios. It promises students with excellent placement assistance as they tend to learn core concepts in database management and the role of a database administrator. This only happens as students get enrolled in the Oracle training course in London where they are provided project support too.
- Through the Oracle course in London, students get to understand the programming and configuration of the database.
- Through Oracle course in London students could learn the concepts of SQL and PL concepts through logical as well as physical structures in databases.
- Oracle course in London helps them in installing, harnessing and managing cloud storage.
- Oracle course in London makes students learn best practices and scripts in the database.
- Oracle training course in London makes students ready for database certification exams too.
What are the objectives of Oracle Training in London?
The main objective of the Oracle training course in London is to help students in learning the oracle database architecture system. This training institute develops each student and teaches each student through live classes. Every class detail on the subjects and the course is completed within time. The rest of the classes are left for projects and assignments to be done by students which helps in job support.
- Through live online training, students get a deeper understanding of the installation of oracle database management and binaries in a client.
- Oracle training course in London teaches students to configure network and work with a recovery catalog.
- Through live classroom training in the Oracle certification training course, students learn parameters in the Oracle database.
- Oracle Certification Training in London teaches management of profiles, various roles, various grants, various users and schemas. Some Best Online Oracle training in London teaches the workings of table space through various objects in the database.
- Last but not least Oracle Certification Training in London teaches workings of RDBMS stores through retrieving data.
Who should attend the Oracle Training in London?
Any student who is willing to avail of this live instructor-based training from Best Online Oracle training in London can make it to Core DBA level basic and get a wonderful career.
- Fresh engineering graduates who want to have their careers in database programming can study from Best Online Oracle training in London.
- Professionals who are experienced and seeking SQL, MYSQL, SYBASE knowledge can get enrolled in Best Online Oracle training in London.
- Certain developers who are thinking for various upgradations professionally can get enrolled in Best Online Oracle training in London.
- IT and technology professionals wanting to establish themselves in the industry can avail of this certificate training.
- Various analysts wanting to learn OCP in business can also opt for this course study.
What are the prerequisites for learning Oracle Training in London?
Oracle certification training course is never restricted to any age group and is fit for any professional or programmer who wants to have an in-depth study so as to secure his/her career in IT and technology learning.
- Participants having experience in basic database management can learn the Oracle certification training course.
- A wonderful and basic knowledge in a computer science course is always an added advantage if done from Oracle Certification Training in London as it will promise placement training too.
- Oracle programmers in advanced levels of study can get this training course.
- IT architects who want to expertise here can have this hands-on training from Oracle Certification Training in London.
- Computer professionals in networking industries can avail of this real-time training.
What are the job opportunities in Oracle training in London?
If you study from Oracle Certification Training in London, job opportunities in programming and database management are excellent since you get to fly abroad and explore wonderful opportunities in IT and technology. It is thus necessary to have an Oracle certification training course from the best institutes having 24/7 live support.
- Excellent job opportunities as Software developers as well as IT professionals is available.
- One can get settled abroad as System Engineers or SQL programmers and architects.
- One gets to work has experienced Oracle scientists in IT sectors.
- Working as database analysts and administrators are also best.
- Working as Project Mangers is possible with Oracle Training in London.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction to SQL
- Introduction to PL/SQL
Upcoming Batches for Oracle Training
Our Oracle Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Price at
You Save: ₹ 3,000 (15% OFF)
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?Enroll Now Pay Later Request a Batch
Course Syllabus of Oracle Online Training
Introduction to SQL
- Listing the features of Oracle Database 11g
- Discussing the basic design, theoretical and physical aspects of a relational database
- Describing the development environments for SQL
- Describing Oracle SQL Developer, Describing the data set used by the course
- Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Listing the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements.
- Generating a report of data from the output of a basic SELECT statement
- Using arithmetic expressions and NULL values in the SELECT statement
- Using Column aliases
- Using concatenation operator, literal character strings, alternative quote operator, and the DISTINCT keyword
- Displaying the table structure using the DESCRIBE command
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Writing queries with a WHERE clause to limit the output retrieved Using the comparison operators and logical operators
- Describing the rules of precedence for comparison and logical operators
- Using character string literals in the WHERE clause
- Writing queries with an ORDER BY clause to sort the output
- Sorting output in descending and ascending order
- Using the Substitution Variables
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Differentiating between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulating strings using character functions
- Manipulating numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC and MOD functions
- Performing arithmetic with date data
- Manipulating dates with the date functions
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describing implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Using the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nesting multiple functions
- Applying the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Using conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Using the aggregation functions in SELECT statements to produce meaningful reports
- Using AVG, SUM, MIN, and MAX function
- Handling Null Values in a group function
- Creating queries that divide the data in groups by using the GROUP BY clause
- Creating queries that exclude groups of date by using the HAVING clause
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Writing SELECT statements to access data from more than one table
- Joining Tables Using SQL:1999 Syntax
- Viewing data that does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Joining a table by using a self join
- Creating Cross Joins
- Using Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- Using a Subquery to Solve a Problem
- Executing Single-Row Sub-queries
- Using Group Functions in a Sub-query
- Using Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ANY and ALL Operator in Multiple-Row Sub-queries
- Using the SET Operators
- Describing the SET operators
- Using a SET operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Using UNION, UNION ALL, INTERSECT, and MINUS Operator
- Using the ORDER BY Clause in Set Operations
- Manipulating Data
- Adding New Rows to a Table Using the INSERT statement
- Changing Data in a Table Using the UPDATE Statement
- Using DELETE and TRUNCATE Statements
- Saving and discarding changes with the COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements
- Implementing Read Consistency
- Using the FOR UPDATE Clause
- Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorizing Database Objects
- Creating Tables using the CREATE TABLE Statement Describing the data types
- Describing Constraints
- Creating a table using a subquery
- Altering and Dropping a table
- Creating Other Schema Objects
- Creating, modifying, and retrieving data from a view
- Performing Data manipulation language (DML) operations on a view
- Dropping a view
- Creating, using, and modifying a sequence
- Creating and dropping indexes
- Creating and dropping synonyms
Introduction to PL/SQL
- What is PL/SQL
- PL/SQL Environment
- Benefits of PL/SQL
- Overview of the Types of PL/SQL blocks
- Create and Execute a Simple Anonymous Block
- Generate Output from a PL/SQL Block
- iSQL*Plus as PL/SQL Programming Environment
- Declaring PL/SQL Identifiers
- Identify the Different Types of Identifiers in a PL/SQL subprogram
- Use the Declarative Section to Define Identifier
- List the Uses for Variables
- Store Data in Variables
- Declare PL/SQL Variables
- Writing Executable Statements
- Describe Basic Block Syntax Guidelines
- Use Literals in PL/SQL
- Customize Identifier Assignments with SQL Functions
- Use Nested Blocks as Statements
- Reference an Identifier Value in a Nested Block
- Qualify an Identifier with a Label
- Use Operators in PL/SQL
- Use Proper PL/SQL Block Syntax and Guidelines
- Interacting with the Oracle Server
- Identify the SQL Statements You Can Use in PL/SQL
- Include SELECT Statements in PL/SQL
- Retrieve Data in PL/SQL with the SELECT Statement
- Avoid Errors by Using Naming Conventions When Using Retrieval and DML Statements
- Manipulate Data in the Server Using PL/SQL
- The SQL Cursor concept
- Use SQL Cursor Attributes to Obtain Feedback on DML
- Save and Discard Transactions
- Writing Control Structures
- Control PL/SQL Flow of Execution
- Conditional processing Using IF Statements
- Conditional Processing CASE Statements
- Handle Nulls to Avoid Common Mistakes
- Build Boolean Conditions with Logical Operators
- Use Iterative Control with Looping Statements
- Working with Composite Data Types
- Learn the Composite Data Types of PL/SQL Records and Tables
- Use PL/SQL Records to Hold Multiple Values of Different Types
- Inserting and Updating with PL/SQL Records
- Use INDEX BY Tables to Hold Multiple Values of the Same Data Type
- Using Explicit Cursors
- Cursor FOR Loops Using Sub-queries
- Increase the Flexibility of Cursors By Using Parameters
- Use the FOR UPDATE Clause to Lock Rows
- Use the WHERE CURRENT Clause to Reference the Current Row
- Use Explicit Cursors to Process Rows
- Explicit Cursor Attributes
- Cursors and Records
- Handling Exceptions
- Handling Exceptions with PL/SQL
- Predefined Exceptions
- Trapping Non-predefined Oracle Server Errors
- Functions that Return Information on Encountered Exceptions
- Trapping User-Defined Exceptions
- Propagate Exceptions
- Use The RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR Procedure To Report Errors To Applications
- Creating Stored Procedures
- Describe the block structure for PL/SQL stored procedures
- Invoke a stored procedure/function from different tools
- Call a stored procedure with host variables from iSQL*Plus, Forms, Java, C, etc
- Invoke a stored procedure from an anonymous block or another stored procedure
- List the CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE syntax
- Identify the development steps for creating a stored procedure
- Use the SHOW ERRORS command
- View source code in the USER_SOURCE dictionary view
- Creating Stored Functions
- Describe stored functions
- List the CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION syntax
- Identify the steps to create a stored function
- Execute a stored function
- Identify the advantages of using stored functions in SQL statements
- Identify the restrictions of calling functions from SQL statements
- Remove a function
- Creating Packages
- List the advantages of packages
- Describe packages
- Show the components of a package Diagram the visibility of constructs within a package
- Develop a package
- Create the package specification
- Declare public constructs
- Create the package body
- Using More Package Concepts
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Oracle Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Oracle Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized OracleCourse Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Oracle Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I have studied Oracle Certification Training in London in GangBoard, it is easy to understand the concepts, and very useful. The classes are taken perfectly and we can acquire the knowledge. The faculty was very good and he explained all the concepts. This is a well-organized technology.
I completed Oracle Certification Training in London, GangBoard, GangBoard has provided me better training and infrastructure. My trainer is a real-time consultant and the training given by him is really Fabulous. I had a great time with GangBoard thanks to everyone.
I have attended Oracle Certification Training in London, GangBoard. Mr.Karthick Knew what he was teaching and made the class really interesting. I would recommend Mr.Karthick to the ones who are seeking an excellent knowledge in Oracle. Mr.karthick has hands-on experience in it, he cleared all my doubts. A great person to get training in Oracle.Thank you, Sir. For making me a Better person in Oracle
I have completed the Oracle Certification Training in London at GangBoard. The subject matter was very informative. The trainer worked with me to apply real-world scenarios to what I have learned. I recommend this course for anyone trying to learn Oracle for the first time or just trying to refresh their skills. Thanks, GangBoard!
I have completed the Oracle Certification Training in London from GangBoard under the guidance of Mr. Karthik N. It was a very great experience to get trained by him. My trainer taught me every detail of Oracle and helped me to improve my Machine learning programming skills. The study materials provided by the trainer were very helpful. Thanks to GangBoard.