About Tableau Course Training
Syllabus of Tableau training course in London includes Tableau Basics, Time series, Tableau Advanced Reports, Aggregation, Working with Metadata & Data Blending, Tableau Calculations & Filters, Maps, Reports, Scatterplots, Linking and Blending Data, Organizing Data and Visual Analytics, Integration of Tableau with R and Hadoop, Dual Axis Charts, Table Calculations, Overview of Tableau Server, Publishing Tableau objects and scheduling/subscription, Advanced-Data Preparation. Tableau is used in the business intelligence and data analytics domains. Tableau Certification Training in London will help you pass Desktop specialists (cost: $100) and other certification exams. You can easily get a job of salary not less than 45,000 in London on successfully completing Tableau training in London.
In this Tableau Course in London, United Kingdom, you will acquire deep knowledge of the self-service BI tool “Tableau Desktop”. With this Tableau training course in London, you can create and visualize graphs from data with just a mouse operation without the need for programming or database knowledge. This is a job-oriented training with 24/7 live support. The Tableau fundamentals, how to connect to the data, View creation, Dashboard creation, Applied view creation method, Creating, saving and exporting of workbooks, and so on will be exhaustively dealt with by a live instructor in this real-time training with the hands-on training, participants can experience Tableau using actual equipment with Connect to data, Tableau workspace, Visual analysis, Hierarchy creation, Segment analysis, Cross tabulation, Scatter plot, Time series analysis, Simple spreadsheet and Dashboard.
What you will learn in this Tableau Training in London?
Tableau is a business intelligence tool that makes data easy to visualize and analyze in a way that everyone can understand. Although it is easy to operate, it has a variety of expressive capabilities, and responds to the needs of all levels, from field personnel to system administrators, and provides new value for corporate activities. In Tableau training in London, you can experience the operability while actually operating Tableau. Participants in this job-oriented training course will learn:
- Tableau Desktop for creating analysis
- Tableau Prep for preparing data
- Tableau Server / Tableau Online for sharing data and analysis
- Tableau Reader for browsing analysis
- Data visualization advanced operations
- Data processing processes
What are the objectives of the Tableau course in London?
You will learn to use the product by exploring the key concepts with a “Hands-on” methodology. You will explore different techniques for creating visualizations until you put them together in an interactive dashboard. At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Connect to the data; modify and save data source (.tds)
- Use the Tableau interface to create effective visualizations; create basic calculations (text strings, basic arithmetic calculations, aggregations, operations on dates, logical instructions and quick table calculation);
- Represent your data using the following types of views: Tables, Map, Heat maps, Treemap, Cakes and bars, Shared axes and dual-axis charts, Highlight Table, Scatter charts.
- Combine your views into interactive dashboards to share.
- Creating views and dashboards from various graphs and tables created.
Live classroom training of Tableau training course in London will achieve all the above objectives.
Who should attend this Tableau Certification Course in London?
This placement-oriented training is meticulously designed to cater to the needs of Tableau aspirants of various levels. Tableau certification training course will help you understand the most important concepts and techniques used in Tableau, to move from simple visualizations to interactive dashboards.
- Those who want to know in detail what can be done with Tableau.
- Those who are introduced to Tableau but are not sure how to use it.
- Those who want to perform more advanced prediction and analysis by combining statistical analysis and Tableau in addition to aggregation and visualization.
- IT professionals who want to quickly acquire and manage the features needed to administer and install Tableau Server.
What are the prerequisites for learning Tableau Training Course in London?
Tableau classes are designed for anyone working with data, regardless of technical background. But you must have Windows operating experience and experience of simple tabulation analysis in Excel.
What are the Tableau job opportunities in London?
- In the data visualization domain, the requirement for Tableau skills is growing fast in London as many companies resort to Tableau to know their data.
- Tableau is used in domains like IT products and services, Manufacturing, E-commerce, Retail.
- As a large part of work is getting automated in the professionals of the above sector of self-service reporting tools like Tableau and Python are now much in demand in London, UK.
- There’s much demand in London for jobs like Tableau developer, Tableau data analyst, BI developer, Tableau, Data analyst, Tableau and Tableau specialist.
- You can easily grab a Tableau job in London, United Kingdom,with the placement assistance you will be given after you complete Tableau Training in London.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction and Overview of Tableau Online Training
- Understanding Tableau Terminologies & Architecture
- Types of Charts in Tableau
- Managing Tableau Worksheets
- Working on Data in Tableau
- Tableau Dashboards
- Understanding Tableau Products
Upcoming Batches for Tableau Training
Our Tableau Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Tableau Online Training
Introduction and Overview of Tableau Online Training
- Overview of ETL
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Tableau Vs Other tools
- Introduction to Tableau Architecture
- What is Data Visualization?
- Installation and exploring Tableau Environment.
Understanding Tableau Terminologies & Architecture
- Deep Dive into Tableau Architecture
- Tableau Files
- Launching Tableau
- Exploring Menu and Options
- Exploring Tools and Analytics Panel
- Dimensions and Measure
- Cards and Pills
- Connection to Data Source
- Data Loading Options
- Data Types in Tableau
- Overview of Show Me
Types of Charts in Tableau
- Cross Tables
- Bar Charts
- Pie Charts
- Density Chart
- Scatter Plots
- Tree Map
- Geographic Map
- Heat Map
- Line Graphs
- Box Plot
- Gantt Chart
- Bullet Chart
- Circle View
- Dual-Line Charts
- Area Charts
- Stacked Bar Chart
Managing Tableau Worksheets
- Adding, Duplicating and Renaming Worksheets
- Reordering, Clearing and Deleting Worksheets
- Displaying Data of a Visualization
- Worksheet Tab Options
- Showing and Hiding Elements
- Saving and Converting Worksheets
- Package Workbook
Working on Data in Tableau
- Mathematical Operations
- Logical Operations
- Marks Card
- Creating Calculated Fields
- Creating Custom Field using Formula
- Table Calculation
- Types of Filters
- Filter Options
- Conditional Filters
- Quick Filters
- Editing and Clearing Filters
Working on charts in Tableau
- Creating and Pivoting Crosstab
- Un-pivoting Crosstab
- Cross tab Rows and Column Options
- Totals and Subtotals
- Quick Visualization Change
- Creating Basic Charts
- Converting Measure to Dimensions
- Resizing a Visualization
Formatting Tableau Visualizations
- Formatting Chart Elements
- Format Axis
- Changing Color Sequence in Charts
- Trend Lines
- Publishing options for Workbooks and Dashboards.
- Publishing as scriplet
- Creating a Dashboard
- Adding Elements to Dashboard
- Working on a Dashboard
- Filters in a Dashboard
- Creating Interactive Dashboards
- Actions and Filters in Dashboards
Understanding Tableau Products
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Server
- Tableau Online
- Tableau Mobile
- Tableau Public
- Tableau Reader
- Real-Time project
- Create Dashboards
- Implementing Best Practices
- Publish Dashboard
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Tableau Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
Tableau Training in London will help you to pass the official Tableau certification exams after enough job experience. This certificate will prove you are technical tested on best practices in the certified professional exam. It will greatly boost your career.
- The desktop specialist certification exam will cost you $100. The title is valid for ever.
- The desktop certified associate exam will cost you $250. You must have a product experience of not less than 3 months. Title valid for two years.
- The desktop certified professional exam will cost you $600. You should be a working desktop certified associate.
Tableau Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
GangBoard is the best place for learning software IT Courses. They provide unique course materials, a curriculum plan and well-trained instructors along with 24/7 support. The course content prepared GangBoard is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to the whole GangBoard team.
I had an Amazing Learning Experience from GangBoard. I am very much thankful to my trainer for explaining in a great way and developing my interest further in this topic. It's really a great opportunity for me to take Training in GangBoard. Thanks to the entire team of GangBoard.
I have done Training in GangBoard. It's really an awesome learning experience. All the concepts were covered without any compromise. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. It's completely awesome. Thanks to GangBoard.
Thanks to GangBoard for providing excellent Software IT Courses. I would like to say thanks to the support team for there advice and help whenever I faced any issues. They are always ready to help you to solve the issues. I like this approach from GangBoard.
I took Training with GangBoard. It is an amazing experience. Excellent course structure, Experienced faculty, superb support team. They are always with the success of student carrier, very prompt service they are committed to what they promised.