About Ethical Hacking Course Training
GangBoard has well trained & highly expert trainers who are delivering knowledge with high tech tools. They have already been working in a highly challenging work environment for many years. We are providing Live Online Classrooms to give an opportunity to study & practicing real-time projects. Ethical Hacking Training Course in New York is covering major theories & practical in syllabus such as Introduction to Ethical Hacking, Footprinting & Reconnaissance, Enumerations, System hacking, Trojan & Backdoors, Social Engineering, Denial of service, SQL Injection, Sniffers, Session Hijacking, Scanning Networks, Hacking web applications, Hijacking Webservers, Cryptography, Penetration Testing. After completion of this course, individuals are getting qualified for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), GIAC, OSCP, CREST certifications. Ethical Hacking Certification Cost is around $500 USD. According to indeed.com, certified ethical hackers make an average annual salary of $117,900.
About Ethical Hacking Course
What you will learn in this Ethical Hacking Training in New York?
Ethical Hacking training includes some related tools and techniques of hackers and penetration testing, to learn how to understand, triage and find correct vulnerabilities in any software and computer networks.
- Ethical Hacking is to improve better the security of your network or system by fixing the vulnerabilities while testing.
- Here you will learn how to finds bugs in the system
- Ethical hacking training will Improve network security and risk management strategy.
- Ethical hacking certifications also can be helpful when you searching for a job or better career raise, by this skill you will be specializing in cyber-security.
- Hacker skills can help to improve better development and security testing.
The objective of the Ethical Hacking Course in New York?
The main purpose of ethical hacking is to estimate the internet security and keep everything secure. It was also is known as white hat hackers. Evaluate network traffic analysis using tools, scanning ports to find vulnerabilities.
Who should attend this Ethical Hacking Certification Course in New York?
An Ethical Hacker should have an IT background or an advanced diploma in network security. Basic experience in the area of network security and should know various operating systems.
- The ethical hacker should Qualify in Information Technology or computer science
- Experience and knowledge of the latest penetration software
- The person should know how to use the internet and search engines to collect the related information
- Areas of professional experience on Microsoft and Linux servers, cisco networks switch virtualization, Citrix and Microsoft Exchange.
What are the prerequisites for learning Ethical Hacking Training Course?
As there are no such prerequisites to take during this course, as its best Ethical Hacking Training in New York. To become an ethical hacker just you should have Qualified from IT background as you need to understand some basic concepts from networking like Linux and problem-solving capability.
What are the Ethical Hacking job opportunities in New York?
Ethical Hacking is a great career option and Many jobs are available in New York, Google also hire ethical hackers for penetration testing, Rest of practice makes perfect. Following are the job titles in cybersecurity:
- Network Security System Administrator/Manager.
- Security Investigator.
- Network Security Engineer.
- Systems/Applications Security Executive.
- Web security Administrator/Manager.
- Security Auditor.
- Ethical Hacker.
- Data security specialist.
- An ethical hacker at Google earns an average salary of $129,386, equity and bonus.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction To Ethical Hacking
- Introduction To Penetration Testing
- Setting Up a Penetration Testing and Network Security Lab
- Final preparation to begin hacking
- Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis
- Sniffing and Spoofing the Network
- Network-Based Attacks
- Post Exploitation
- Password Cracking Techniques
- Netcat for Ethical Hacking
- Social Engineering Attacks
- Android Hacking
Upcoming Batches for Ethical Hacking Training
Our Ethical Hacking Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Ethical Hacking Online Training
Introduction To Ethical Hacking
In this module, we will be learning about hacking basics and why Information security is important in corporate and in our daily life. We will also be learning a few terminologies and limitations.
- A short intro about me and how I ended up in Hacking
- What are ethical hacking and their types
- What are the prerequisites to become an ethical hacker
- Emerging Technologies in cyber security
- How cyber security rules in the next 20 years and Why?
- Vulnerability Assessment Vs Penetration Testing
- Hacking Methodology
- Hacking Terminologies
- Bug Bounty Hunters
- How to Become a bug bounty hunter
Hands-on: Setting up the environment, tools, and networks
Introduction To Penetration Testing
In this module, we will be learning about how and why to perform penetration testing. What are all the security measures you have followed?
- Understand what penetration testing is
- Understand penetration testing methodologies
- Understand various penetration testing approaches
- Nature of the Test (Box Testing)
- Everything Is Confidential
- If You Break It, You Bought It
Hands-on: Installing and configuring protection tools to be anonymous in a network
Setting Up a Penetration Testing and Network Security Lab
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to setup a penetration testing lab for experimenting tools
- Why Virtualization?
- Installing VirtualBox
- Installing Our Vulnerable Machines
- Installing Our Target Machines
- Installing our Beast Machine
Hands-on: Installing virtual machine and necessary operating systems for both Attacker and target
Final preparation to begin hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about operating system basics, commands, scripting, network configuration
- Configuring our hacking Machine
- Taking a small trip
- Bash Scripting – Automate the system Updation
- Elementary Linux commands
- Networking Basics
Hands-on: Understanding command-line interface with shell scripting
How to Stay Anonymous Before you start Hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about staying anonymous while browsing, accessing a filesystem
- Setting up a Tor browser
- Working With Proxychains
- Free Proxy Server
- Setting up and Using a VPN
- Working MAC Address
Hands-on: Installing VPN, Tor service and Anonymous browser, evade from firewall and rules
Information Gathering – Getting to Know Your Targets
In this module, we will be learning about gathering basic information about a target from different sources. These steps involve manual and automated frameworks.
- Information Gathering and its Types
- Tools, Methods, and Frameworks
- Intelligence Gathering
- Importance of Open Source Intelligence
- Data Mining (OSINT Framework)
- Specialized Search Engines
- DNS Footprinting
- Email Footprinting
- Finding Website Backend Technologies
- Automated Tools
- How Automated Tools Work
- Tricks that you must know in Info gather
Hands-on: How to get an IP address, email, software used, version, vulnerabilities, operating system, and miscellaneous data.
Network Scanning and Enumeration
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about enumerating data from different services In a network and operating system.
- Host Discovery
- Port Scanning Methods – Complete Guide
- Version Detection
- OS Detection
- Packet Crafting Techniques
- Automating Port Scanning
- Samba Enumeration
- DNS enumeration
- SSH enumeration
- HTTP enumeration
- FTP enumeration
Hands-on: When and where to use enumeration tools and how to scan hosts and ports
Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to find vulnerabilities, exploits and how to use them
- Why we do Vulnerability Scanning and why is it mandatory?
- Exploring Vulnerable databases
- Offline Vulnerable Databases
- Online vulnerable Databases
- Exploring Searchsploit
- Network Vulnerability Scanning
- Finding WEB Vulnerability
- Finding Vulnerability in CMS
- Mobile Application Vulnerability Scanning
Hands-on: How to scan an application for vulnerability and exploit using frameworks
Sniffing and Spoofing the Network
In this module, we will be learning about how to sniff, analyze packets in a network
- Art of Sniffing
- Network traffic analyzer
- Sniffing your own network
- Tools to sniff network traffic
- ARP poisoning Attack
- Spoofing Attacks – Explained (Real-time Scenario)
Hands-on: How to sniff data using packet capturing tools on windows, Linux, mac
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about port forwarding and its importance.
- Difference between static and dynamic IP
- Setting Up NGROK
- Creating Secret Tunnel And File Hosting using NGROK
Hands-on: How to use NGROK command-line tool and forward a specific port
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about creating exploits and social networking techniques.
- Metasploit Framework
- Importing 3rd party modules into MSF
- Msfvenom Utility – Malware Creation – Method 1
- Malware Creation – Method 2
- Setting Up Listener – Method 1
- Setting Up Listener – Method 2
- Automate the process using SEToolkit
- Remote Code Execution – Ransomware Exploit
- Server Side Exploitation
- Third-Party Exploitation Tools
Hands-on: How to create custom payload with the listener for windows, Linux, android
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about operating system architecture and operations
- Help Menu
- Backgrounding Our Session
- Networking commands
- File operation commands
- Webcam Commands
- Migrating to safer processes
- Getting full system rights – privilege escalation
- Gathering windows password using phishing
- Maintaining Access – persistence Attacks
Hands-on: How to create a backdoor and operate a shell in the background
Password Cracking Techniques
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about passwords, hash, cryptography, wordlists
- How password originated and why?
- Importance of Using Password
- Password Cracking Techniques
- How Password Cracking works
- Hashes and encoders
- NTLM/ NTLMv1/v2 / Net-NTLMv1/v2
- BruteForce Attacks
- Dictionary Based Attacks
- Cracking windows password
- Cracking Linux password
Hands-on: How to obtain hashes using various tools and how to decrypt it
Netcat for Ethical Hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about reading and writing data in TCP or UDP connections.
- Necat explained and it uses
- Importance of Netcat
- Port scanning using Netcat
- Automation Using Netcat
- Different flavors of Netcat
- Reverse Shell using Netcat
- Bind shell using Netcat
Hands-on: How to install and use Netcat with various options and combinations
Social Engineering Attacks
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about social engineering and its types to exploit humans and not computers.
- Why Hackers Love Social Engineering Attacks
- phishing, vishing, and smishing
- Social Engineering toolkit – explained
- Setting Up a Phishing Campaign
- Phishing Outside Network
- Social engineering attacks with Powershell
- Social engineering attacks with HTML Application
Hands-on: Installing SEToolkit and creating fake webpage like Gmail, Facebook, Instagram to harvest credentials from users
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about android os architecture, vulnerabilities and how to create custom malware for remote administration.
- Creating Custom Malware
- Creating Listener
- Post exploitation
- Hacking outside network
Hands-on: Creating a custom malware using Metasploit Framework and access remotely
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to monitor, hack wifi networks and passwords.
- Wireless Concepts
- Cracking WPA2
- Creating Custom Password List
- Getting Wifi Password Using Phishing
Hands-on: How to install wireless hacking tools, set your nic in monitor mode to scan the networks, obtain the hash, and decrypt the password
Web Application Attacks
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how web services work, and identify vulnerabilities.
- Owasp Top 10 Vulnerabilities
- Tools For Web Application Attacks
- Finding Subdomains
- Finding Sub-Directories
- Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- Sql Injection Attacks
- File Upload Vulnerabilities
- Command Injection
Hands-on: Turn your pc to web server, setting up a database, and how to use a web vulnerability scanner
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about logs, reports, and evading
- Covering Your Track
- Clearing Attacker Logs
Hands-on: How to clear logs and cover your track by using evading tools.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Ethical Hacking Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At End of our Ethical Hacking Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Ethical Hacking Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Ethical Hacking Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I have completed Ethical Hacking Training in New York City. Very nice course content, good faculty, and support people always ready to help you to solve your issues. It’s too much user-friendly and doesn’t require much time to load and start learning. Looking forward to the future to do more courses with GangBoard. My advice: Take their courses. It will give you a good heads-up to your career.
I am glad I took the GangBoard Ethical Hacking Training in New York. The course helped me to enhance my career from tech support to a senior position with a salary hike. When you think of certifications think of GangBoard. It is better than classroom teaching for specialized skills. The support team works round the clock and is very helpful and prompt when it comes to query resolution. Thanks…
I have completed the Ethical HackingTraining in New York City and very much satisfied with the course structure. I would like to thank Mr.Ganesh, my trainer, for sharing his knowledge and making me understand the Ethical Hacking concepts in an easy way. Thanks to my trainer and GangBoard.
Ethical Hacking Training in New York at GangBoard is awesome. The training was excellent and well covered by the trainer who was a subject matter expert. Also, the entire learning material was highly interactive, learner-friendly with simple language. I must tell you I had a really good experience. The best part of the course is the real live projects for a better grasp of whatever is presented in every module. Thanks.
I enrolled with GangBoard for Ethical Hacking Training in New York. The projects that I worked on were really outstanding. Whatever you learn in the training you have to directly apply it and see the consequences of it in the real world. Due to this, you get hands-on experience in working in Ethical Hacking which is as close you can get to actually working on the project in real enterprises.