About Microsoft Azure Course Training
Our Azure trainers at GangBoard are experienced professionals who have worked for more than 10 years and are currently working in MNC companies. Microsoft Azure used in web hosting, application hosting, development, active directory and data storage. Having a certification is also important as it can be a gateway for you to start your career in Azure and can even pave way for better career opportunities. These certifications are as follows. [AZ-203] Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure ($165). The average salary for a Microsoft Azure Engineer is approximately $102,905 per annum for Systems Engineer to $121,513 per annum for Development Operations Engineer.
As Microsoft Azure is an emerging market leader, there is a high demand for professionals who have knowledge and skills about Azure and its components. The course content and syllabus offered by GangBoard includes the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure, websites and cloud services where you will be creating, configuring, deploying as well as monitoring websites and cloud services, virtual machines where you will be creating and configuring virtual machines and disks, creating virtual networks, understanding, creating and managing cloud storage, understanding relational database deployment and creating SQL databases, managing Azure AD Objects and authentication, learning Microsoft Azure Management tools such as Azure PowerShell and Azure Command Line Interface and so on.
What you will learn in this Microsoft Azure Training in Chicago?
Our Microsoft Azure Training Course in Chicago can help you have a good knowledge about the Microsoft Azure platform as well as the various tools and services it offers. Through this training, you should be able to:
- Have an overview of the Azure cloud platform along with its infrastructure
- Set up and use web applications
- Design, build and deploy Azure virtual machines
- Set up and administer storage account
- Create and manage SQL Database
- Integrate API or logic app with the API management service
- Perform Azure backup and recovery solutions
- Work with Azure Active Directory
- Use shell commands to create app service web application
The course duration for the Microsoft Azure training will be 30 hours. The classes will be based on Weekdays from Monday to Friday or Weekends depending on the choice of the attendees.
The objective of Microsoft Azure Course in Dubai?
The objective of this Microsoft Azure course is to provide an overview of the cloud infrastructure and development; and then dive into more specific topics such as how to use Azure to develop, deploy and monitor web application, create and manage storage account, handle blobs and containers within and create and configure virtual machines. This course aims to:
- Introduce cloud and Microsoft Azure platform.
- Help understand the features of Azure and its services and management portals.
- Help excel in the SQL database by teaching you how to create, configure and manage it.
- Help you understand the Azure network and management portals.
- Help you learn how to manage virtual machines and Azure network.
Who should attend this Microsoft Azure Certification Course in Chicago?
Professionals who wish to excel in development tools and techniques used for building scalable and resilient Azure services can attend our Microsoft Azure Training in Chicago. Below are a potential list of individuals who can attend:
- Freshers who are interested in working as Azure developers
- Novice and experienced IT professionals who want to upgrade their cloud skills
- DevOps professionals
- Cloud architects
- Cloud developers
- .NET developers
- Cloud administrators
- Programmers who are interesting in building SaaS, IaaS and PaaS applications
- Web designers
What are the prerequisites for learning Microsoft Azure Training Course?
There isn’t many requirements needed to take the Microsoft Azure Training Course. It would be helpful if attendees are familiar with different operating systems such as Windows and Linux, virtualization technology, networking and basics of clouds along with its functions.An individual working in certain Azure positions may not necessarily know much about programming but it is a plus point and can be helpful to have some knowledge of programming.
What are the Microsoft Azure job opportunities in Chicago?
There are plenty of job openings that are regularly posted for Azure. With the Microsoft Azure Certification training, you can have a much better and promising career. Azure has around 38 data center regions all over the world which is an indication of its massive scale. With its increasing popularity, an IT professional who is well-versed in Azure has a very promising career opportunity. These career opportunities include:
- Solutions Architect
- Senior Software Architect
- Azure Developer
- Azure Support Engineer
- Azure Data Engineer
Why choose our Microsoft Azure Training Course in Chicago at GangBoard?
At GangBoard, we focus on job-oriented training which will help you enhance your knowledge and learn the necessary skills required to start your career with Microsoft Azure. There will be a deal of benefits for you if you decide to choose our training institute such as listed below:
- Live, instructor-led online training with interactive online sessions.
- Live classroom training where you will be learning with other students.
- Certification training to help you prepare well for the DevOps certification exams.
- Real-time training
- Placement assistance after the completion of DevOps training in Chicago with GangBoard.
- Job support
- Mock interview sessions, live presentations and resume preparation support to help you get ready for job interviews.
- 24/7 live support from our expert technical team if you are looking for assistance related to the course and its material.
- Project support
- Industry expert faculties as well as Certified live instructors with excellent trainer profiles who are working in MNC companies.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
- Implement Virtual Networks
- Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
- Manage Azure Identities
Upcoming Batches for Microsoft Azure Training
Our Microsoft Azure Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Online Training
Module I – Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Identify workloads that can and cannot be deployed run workloads that use Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Create VMs; connect to a Windows/Linux VM;
- Deploy workloads; deploy Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images
Perform configuration management
- Automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent (custom script extensions);
- Enable remote debugging
Design and implement VM storage
- Configure disk caching & plan storage capacity.
- Configure operating system disk redundancy.
- Configure shared storage using Azure File service & Azure File Share snapshots.
- Configure geo-replication. Encrypt disk.
- Implement ARM VMs with Standard and Premium Storage.
- Configure Blob-Level Tiering (Hot, Cool, Archive). Manage storage encryption keys
Monitor ARM VMs
- Configure ARM VM monitoring; configure alerts.
- Configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Configure multiple ARM VMs in an availability set for redundancy.
- Configure each application tier into separate availability sets.
- Combine the Load Balancer with availability sets.
- Configure fault domains and update domains.
- Leverage Availability Zones
Scale ARM VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes.
- Deploy ARM VM Scale Sets (VMSS).
- Configure ARM VMSS auto-scale.
- Create ARM VM & scale Set.
- Create availability set and associate with VM.
Module II – Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Identify appropriate blob type for specific storage requirements.
- Read data, change data ,set metadata on a container.
- Store data using block and page blobs & stream data using blobs.
- Access blobs securely & implement async blob copy.
- Configure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Design blob hierarchies; configure custom domains.
- Scale blob storage; manage SMB file storage; implement Azure StorSimple
- Create and manage shared access signatures.
- Use stored access policies & regenerate keys.
- Encrypt keys by using Azure Key Vault integration
Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Set retention policies and logging levels; access, add, and remove logs; analyze logs
Implement storage encryption
- Encrypt data as written to Azure Storage by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Implement encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store.
- Created Azure Storage account.
- Install and browse storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Upload file to Azure Blob Storage using command line & Storage explorer.
- Created and mount Azure File share in windows & Linux Servers.
- Access a storage account with Share access signature.
Module III – Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network.
- Configure external and internal load balancing.
- Implement Application Gateway & design subnets.
- Configure static, public, and private IP addresses.
- Set up Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS at the virtual network level, HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, User Defined Routes (UDRs), firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Connect VNets by virtual network peering.
Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Choose the appropriate solution between Azure ExpressRoute, site-to-site, and point-to-site.
- Choose the appropriate gateway.
- Identify supported devices and software VPN solutions.
- Identify networking prerequisites, configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks.
- Implement virtual network peering and service chaining.
- Implement hybrid connections to access on-premises data sources, leverage S2S VPNs to connect to on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor ExpressRoute.
Configure ARM VM networking
- Configure static IP addresses, Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS, User Defined Routes (UDRs), external and internal load balancing with HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Design and implement Application Gateway.
- Configure Accelerated Networking.
- Configure virtual network service endpoints.
Design and implement a connection strategy
Implement Hybrid Connections to access data sources on-premises; leverage S2S VPN to connect to an on-premises infrastructure
- Create VNet and Subnets.
- Configured VNet Peering between the virtual networks.
- Configure Site to Site VPN between different azure region using Azure VPN Gateway.
- Configure Point to Site VPNN to access the Azure resources from public client machine.
Module IV – Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Author ARM templates.
- Create ARM templates to deploy multiple ARM Resource Providers resources of different types with count loops and Marketplace items.
- Deploy templates with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal and REST API
- Leverage service principals with ARM authentication.
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication with ARM.
- Set management policies.
- Configure lock policies.
- lock resources.
Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Secure resource scopes such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps.
- Implement Azure RBAC standard roles.
- Design Azure RBAC custom roles.
- Deploy Azure ARM resources using ARM template.
- Create and modify the resource using the visual studio ARM templates.
- Implement the RBAC and control the users access.
Module V – Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
Manage data protection and security compliance
- Create and import encryption keys with Key Vault.
- Automate tasks for SSL/TLS certificates.
- Prevent and respond to security threats with Azure Security Center.
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password based authentication.
- Add users and groups to applications.
- Revoke access to SaaS applications.
- Configure access.
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers such as Facebook and Google.
Implement recovery services
- Create a backup vault.
- Deploy a backup agent; backup and restore data, use snapshots and Geo-replication for recovery.
- Implement DR as service.
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, configure ASR; configure ASR one-click failover
- Azure Security center configuration and manage policies.
- Created ASR Vault and configured Backup for VM.
- Restore VM or files using ASR Vault.
Module VI – Manage Azure Operations
Enhance cloud management with automation
- Implement PowerShell runbooks.
- Integrate Azure Automation with Web Apps.
- Create and manage PowerShell Desired State Configurations (DSC).
- Import DSC resources; generate DSC node configurations; monitor and automatically update machine configurations with Azure Automation DSC.
- Implement serverless computing, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments
- Collect and search across data sources from multiple systems.
- Build custom visualisations.
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions.
- Transform Azure activity data and managed resource data into an insight with flexible search queries; monitor system updates and malware status.
- Track server configuration changes by using Azure Log Analytics.
- Configure the IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC).
- Create Azure Automation Account & run the custom PowerShell script through the account.
- Create Azure Log Analytics to explore the “Azure Migrate”.
- PowerShell DSC implementation.
Module VII – Manage Azure Identities
Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Monitor AD FS proxy and web application proxy servers.
- Setup email notifications for critical alerts.
- Generate utilization report.
- Monitor Sync Engine.
- Monitor domain controllers & monitor replication
Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Join Azure virtual machines to a domain, securely administer domain-joined virtual machines by using Group Policy.
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure.
- Handle traditional directory-aware apps along with SaaS apps
Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD Connect and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2016.
- Add custom domains.
- Monitor Azure AD.
- Configure MFA.
- Configure Windows 10 with Azure AD join.
- Implement Enterprise State Roaming, implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications.
- leverage Microsoft Graph API.
- Implement Azure Managed Service Identity; implement Privileged Identity Management, implement Azure AD Identity Management, enable self-service password reset.
- Create & Manage users in Azure Active Directory.
- Install Azure AD connect on on-premise Active directory.
- Integrate on-Premise AD to Azure AD.
- Manage Azure AD users and Roles.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At End of our Microsoft Azure Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Microsoft AzureCourse Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Microsoft Azure Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I have taken Microsoft Azure Training in Chicago, which was provided by GangBoard.The course material was helpful and instructors were all very cooperative. They are having Knowledgeable trainers, unique Materials, Excellent Support Team. They not only give you the best training but listen to your queries and resolve them up to your satisfaction. I strongly recommend GangBoard to all.
It was a fabulous experience for me to took Microsoft Azure Training in Chicago, with GangBoard. They are the best training institute for online courses. The Course content and materials are excellent and that is apart from my expectation. My instructor is knowledgable and experienced. He guided me with his real-world experience. Thanks to him and GangBoard Team.
GangBoard offered fully updated learning material for Microsoft Azure Training in Chicago. it is well structured and professional training, which is very efficient and providing a great lead to enhance your career. So I strongly recommend GangBoard for online courses.
I liked the training delivery methodology of GangBoard for the Microsoft Azure Training in Chicago. It was full of real-world training by professionals. Thanks for such a hands-on training provided. Thanks for the entire GangBoard team.
The course curriculum in GangBoard is simply awesome and easy to learn. I have completed Microsoft Azure Training in Chicago. For anyone who wants to learn in today’s Fastest growing environment, I would strongly recommend learners’ to take this way at Gangboard. I would like to thank GangBoard and the team.