Microsoft Azure Training in Washington
By completing the training course successfully and hence if you cracked our GangBoard Certification on Azure with excellence it would be easier for someone to implement advanced networking configurations, authentication planning and implementing security of the infrastructure, to use PaaS solutions and execute Storage Services to deploy end-to-end cloud solutions. The average annual salary for Microsoft Azure certified employee ranges from $110,000 to $150,000. Our trainers are highly qualified with over 10+ years of experience in training the Microsoft Azure Course in Washington.
About Microsoft Azure Course
Microsoft Azure Training Courses in Washington will give you a thorough knowledge of various Azure Services including all its PaaS, IaaS and SaaS features. Learn about Components of complete cloud solutions including Security, Network Configuration and Infrastructure Deployment.
You will learn and have hands-on experience into how Microsoft Azure is used for building comprehensive cloud solutions, storage, and implementation. Below are the topics that will be covered to accelerate your Microsoft Azure Administrator Career.
- Manage Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Implement and Manage Storage
- Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
- Manage Identities
We offer the best online Microsoft azure training course in Washington.
What you will learn in this Microsoft Azure Training in Washington?
Microsoft Azure training in Washington is mainly for AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Completion and this Certification needs knowledge on both AZ-100 and AZ-101.Microsoft Azure Classes deals with cloud, analytics, and storage and also make us to develop and deploy various applications.
- Azure Architecture >> Azure subscription and Resource Groups Management.
- To Create and Configure Virtual Networking Concepts, DNS Basics and Network Security Groups.
- To Create, Configure, Secure and Manage Azure Storage Accounts.
- Azure Virtual Network Integration, Access Management in Azure, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC).
- Manage Azure Active Directory (AD).
- Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities.
Objectives of Microsoft Azure Training in Washington
As most top companies are scalable to build and deliver high-end tech products it requires a machine to manage all in a one mode solutions which is now termed as Cloud Solutions – under one roof management through Microsoft Azure. Microsoft Azure Training will provide you knowledge on and we at GangBoard has designed to deliver to our students the below
- Microsoft Azure Portal and the services including managing Azure resources, configuring and deploying VM’s.
- Service models of Cloud computing.
- Mastering Networking and Azure Cognitive Services.
- Managing Security, Data Storage, Connectivity Scenario.
- Create Applications and Manage Identities within Azure.
Who should attend this Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Washington?
Microsoft Azure Certification Training Course is ideal for any IT Professionals who are looking to scale up their career as Administration but preferably the below are
- IT Professionals
- Cloud Solution Architect
- Azure Administrators and Engineers
- Systems Administrators looking to expand into Azure
What are the prerequisites for learning Microsoft Azure Classes?
Microsoft Azure training course can be suitable for anyone but still if the one could have experience or knowledge on the below could help to crack the Exam sooner.
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- Basic OS (Windows/Linux) Background
- PowerShell Client on MacOS or Windows
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Basic understanding of virtualization, networking & databases
- Azure Trial from Microsoft or Paid Subscription
- Work experience in IT Administration
What are the Microsoft Azure job opportunities in Washington?
We provide placement oriented training and job support for our learners. Enhance your career to deliver products and services for client objectives. GangBoard certification gives high possibilities of getting a job as
- Azure Administrator
- Azure Developer Associate
- Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Azure Data Engineer Associate
- DevOps Engineer Expert
Many companies that work on Cloud computing and the Azure platform. Our trainers will provide 24/7 Live Support for our learners.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
- Implement Virtual Networks
- Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Manage Azure Identities
Upcoming Batches for Microsoft Azure Training
Our Microsoft Azure Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Online Training
Module I – Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Identify workloads that can and cannot be deployed run workloads that use Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Create VMs; connect to a Windows/Linux VM;
- Deploy workloads; deploy Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images
Perform configuration management
- Automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent (custom script extensions);
- Enable remote debugging
Design and implement VM storage
- Configure disk caching & plan storage capacity.
- Configure operating system disk redundancy.
- Configure shared storage using Azure File service & Azure File Share snapshots.
- Configure geo-replication. Encrypt disk.
- Implement ARM VMs with Standard and Premium Storage.
- Configure Blob-Level Tiering (Hot, Cool, Archive). Manage storage encryption keys
Monitor ARM VMs
- Configure ARM VM monitoring; configure alerts.
- Configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Configure multiple ARM VMs in an availability set for redundancy.
- Configure each application tier into separate availability sets.
- Combine the Load Balancer with availability sets.
- Configure fault domains and update domains.
- Leverage Availability Zones
Scale ARM VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes.
- Deploy ARM VM Scale Sets (VMSS).
- Configure ARM VMSS auto-scale.
- Create ARM VM & scale Set.
- Create availability set and associate with VM.
Module II – Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Identify appropriate blob type for specific storage requirements.
- Read data, change data ,set metadata on a container.
- Store data using block and page blobs & stream data using blobs.
- Access blobs securely & implement async blob copy.
- Configure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Design blob hierarchies; configure custom domains.
- Scale blob storage; manage SMB file storage; implement Azure StorSimple
- Create and manage shared access signatures.
- Use stored access policies & regenerate keys.
- Encrypt keys by using Azure Key Vault integration
Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Set retention policies and logging levels; access, add, and remove logs; analyze logs
Implement storage encryption
- Encrypt data as written to Azure Storage by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Implement encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store.
- Created Azure Storage account.
- Install and browse storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Upload file to Azure Blob Storage using command line & Storage explorer.
- Created and mount Azure File share in windows & Linux Servers.
- Access a storage account with Share access signature.
Module III – Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network.
- Configure external and internal load balancing.
- Implement Application Gateway & design subnets.
- Configure static, public, and private IP addresses.
- Set up Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS at the virtual network level, HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, User Defined Routes (UDRs), firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Connect VNets by virtual network peering.
Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Choose the appropriate solution between Azure ExpressRoute, site-to-site, and point-to-site.
- Choose the appropriate gateway.
- Identify supported devices and software VPN solutions.
- Identify networking prerequisites, configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks.
- Implement virtual network peering and service chaining.
- Implement hybrid connections to access on-premises data sources, leverage S2S VPNs to connect to on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor ExpressRoute.
Configure ARM VM networking
- Configure static IP addresses, Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS, User Defined Routes (UDRs), external and internal load balancing with HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Design and implement Application Gateway.
- Configure Accelerated Networking.
- Configure virtual network service endpoints.
Design and implement a connection strategy
Implement Hybrid Connections to access data sources on-premises; leverage S2S VPN to connect to an on-premises infrastructure
- Create VNet and Subnets.
- Configured VNet Peering between the virtual networks.
- Configure Site to Site VPN between different azure region using Azure VPN Gateway.
- Configure Point to Site VPNN to access the Azure resources from public client machine.
Module IV – Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Author ARM templates.
- Create ARM templates to deploy multiple ARM Resource Providers resources of different types with count loops and Marketplace items.
- Deploy templates with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal and REST API
- Leverage service principals with ARM authentication.
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication with ARM.
- Set management policies.
- Configure lock policies.
- lock resources.
Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Secure resource scopes such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps.
- Implement Azure RBAC standard roles.
- Design Azure RBAC custom roles.
- Deploy Azure ARM resources using ARM template.
- Create and modify the resource using the visual studio ARM templates.
- Implement the RBAC and control the users access.
Module V – Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
Manage data protection and security compliance
- Create and import encryption keys with Key Vault.
- Automate tasks for SSL/TLS certificates.
- Prevent and respond to security threats with Azure Security Center.
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password-based authentication.
- Add users and groups to applications.
- Revoke access to SaaS applications.
- Configure access.
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers such as Facebook and Google.
Implement recovery services
- Create a backup vault.
- Deploy a backup agent; backup and restore data, use snapshots and Geo-replication for recovery.
- Implement DR as service.
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, configure ASR; configure ASR one-click failover
- Azure Security center configuration and manage policies.
- Created ASR Vault and configured Backup for VM.
- Restore VM or files using ASR Vault.
Module VI – Manage Azure Operations
Enhance cloud management with automation
- Implement PowerShell runbooks.
- Integrate Azure Automation with Web Apps.
- Create and manage PowerShell Desired State Configurations (DSC).
- Import DSC resources; generate DSC node configurations; monitor and automatically update machine configurations with Azure Automation DSC.
- Implement serverless computing, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments
- Collect and search across data sources from multiple systems.
- Build custom visualisations.
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions.
- Transform Azure activity data and managed resource data into an insight with flexible search queries; monitor system updates and malware status.
- Track server configuration changes by using Azure Log Analytics.
- Configure the IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC).
- Create Azure Automation Account & run the custom PowerShell script through the account.
- Create Azure Log Analytics to explore the “Azure Migrate”.
- PowerShell DSC implementation.
Module VII – Manage Azure Identities
Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Monitor AD FS proxy and web application proxy servers.
- Setup email notifications for critical alerts.
- Generate utilization report.
- Monitor Sync Engine.
- Monitor domain controllers & monitor replication
Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Join Azure virtual machines to a domain, securely administer domain-joined virtual machines by using Group Policy.
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure.
- Handle traditional directory-aware apps along with SaaS apps
Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD Connect and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2016.
- Add custom domains.
- Monitor Azure AD.
- Configure MFA.
- Configure Windows 10 with Azure AD join.
- Implement Enterprise State Roaming, implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications.
- leverage Microsoft Graph API.
- Implement Azure Managed Service Identity; implement Privileged Identity Management, implement Azure AD Identity Management, enable self-service password reset.
- Create & Manage users in Azure Active Directory.
- Install Azure AD connect on on-premise Active directory.
- Integrate on-Premise AD to Azure AD.
- Manage Azure AD users and Roles.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At End of our Microsoft Azure Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognised Microsoft Azure Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Microsoft Azure Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I did Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Washington from GangBoard Training Center. After finishing my Azure training course I directly got recruited to an MNC company. They are providing good training. The special thank you for my trainer. Thank you so much for providing excellent coaching GangBoard.
Hi, I am Suriya. I did Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Washington at GangBoard. Each and every concept was taken in a detailed manner. The trainer has a good experience and he was very supportive to clear my doubts. The staff was also very kind and I am thankful for GangBoard for offering efficient training.
Hi, I am Karthi. I did Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Washington from the GangBoard. The training helped me in increasing my knowledge of Azure placement. I will recommend this course to my Friends. I really thank you for my trainer and gangboard. Keep it Up. Thanks for the best Training.
I have studied Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Washington at GangBoard, it is easy to understand the concepts, and very useful. The faculty was very good and she explained all the concepts with the real-time scenarios. The trainer was excellent in teaching we are lucky to get such an experienced staff. Thanks to GangBoard.
Hi, I am Sunitha I did Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Washington at gangboard. Each and every concept was taken in a detailed manner. The trainer has a good experience and he was very supportive to clear my doubts. The staff was also very kind and I am thankful for the GangBoard for offering efficient training.