About Salesforce Course Training
This is an online training program with hands-on experience to master platforms like Salesforce App Builder, Visual force, Apex Language, Force.com and so on. Our experts having 10 years of industrial experience will assist you to crack certification exams. The certified professionals can expect a salary between $88,000 to $112,000. Salesforce CRM finds its applications in Manufacturing, Finance, Retail Real Estate, SaaS, Logistics and so on.
The Salesforce Training Course offers the most comprehensive course covering two domains Salesforce CRM Administrator and Developer. It helps to configure Salesforce so that you can collect, analyze and retrieve all the vital information associated with a customer base. Force.com helps you to understand online application development and deployment of next-generation cloud apps. The cost of the course may vary between $1499 to $4250. The certified professionals can expect a salary between $88,000 to $112,000.
What you will learn in this Salesforce Training in Chicago?
The Salesforce training course covers the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Salesforce CRM tool
- Business logic, UI and security
- Portal designing, report preparing and working on Dashboards
- Basics of sales and customer support
- MVC architecture and SOQL
- Basics of Standard List Controller
- Salesforce Cloud and Force.com
- Application customization and debugging and data validation
The objective of the Salesforce Course in Chicago?
The focus of the Salesforce Course is more on maintaining and administrating the Salesforce platform, as well as extending the Salesforce platform with custom applications.
- Configure Sales that is to analyze, collect and retrieve all the vital information associated with a customer base.
- Salesforce online application deployment and the development of next-generation cloud apps.
- Analytics and customization skills to tailor the system for a specific implementation.
- Platform capabilities to create applications using a lightning version.
- Generate lucrative career opportunities for technical and non-technical professionals.
Who should attend this Salesforce Certification Course in Chicago?
Professionals who can attend this course are:
- Salesforce Professional
- Software Administrators
- Sales Managers.
What are the prerequisites for learning Salesforce Training Course?
There are no prerequisites for this training course. Any experience as an Administrator or Developer would be an advantage.
What are the Salesforce job opportunities in Chicago?
- Sales force Developer
- Sales force Commerce Cloud Architect
- Sales force CPQ Consultant
- Sales force Solution Architect
- Sales Development and Business Development.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Data Modeling and Management
- Organization Setup
- User Setup
- Business Logic and Process Automation
- Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Sales Cloud Applications
- Service Cloud Applications
- Content and Folder Management
- Apex Fundamentals
- Apex Development Process
- Classes, Interface & Properties
- Visualforce Fundamentals
- Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
Upcoming Batches for Salesforce Training
Our Salesforce Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Salesforce Online Training
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Force.com Platform?
- Different Editions of Force.com
- Signup for Force.com Account
- Multi-tenant environment
- MVC pattern
Data Modeling and Management
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects, history objects, Chatter object, metadata,external IDs
- Custom settings
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Objects, multi-currency, multi-language
- Understanding & Creating different data types
- Understanding & Creating different types of relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Picklists (Normal Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Multi-Select Picklists)
- Creating Page Layouts
- Schema Builder
- Importing and exporting data
- Company profile info
- Identify the steps to set up / maintain a user
- User access
- Creating Users
- Understanding, Creating & Using Roles
- Understanding, Creating & Using Profiles
- Understanding Public Groups
- Restricting Access based on IP & Login Hours
- Managing Company Information
- Sharing Records
- Sharing via Apex
- Auditing &Monitoring
- Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model
Business Logic and Process Automation
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Workflow, visual workflow
- Understand Reporting on Force.com Platform
- Creating Reports (Standard, Summary, Matrix)
- Understanding Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard Component
- Change sets
Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Salesforce1 mobile application user interface
- synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook
- Features of Chatter
Sales Cloud Applications
- Salesforce sales process
- Products and price books
- Lead management
- Campaign management
Service Cloud Applications
- Case management
- Solution management
- Salesforce Knowledge
Content and Folder Management
- Features of Content
- Organize folders
- Activity management
- What is Apex
- When should I use Apex
- What are the Limitations of Apex
Apex Development Process
- Writing Apex
- Writing Tests
- Deploying Apex
- Apex Development Tools
Getting Started with Apex
- Creating a custom Object
- Adding an Apex Class
- Adding an Apex Trigger
- Adding a Test Class
- Primitive Data Types
- sObject Types
Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Conditional Statements (IF-ELSE)
- Loops (Do-While, While, For – Traditional, Iteration, SOQL)
Classes, Interface & Properties
- Defining Apex Classes
- Declaring Class Variables
- Defining Class Methods
- Using Constructors
- Access Modifiers
- Static & Instance methods and classes
- Interfaces and extending classes
- Enforcing object and field permissions
- Exception Handling
Data Manipulation using Apex
- Querying using SOQL & SOSL
- DML Statements (Insert, Update, Upsert, Merge, Delete, Restore)
- Database DML Methods
- DML Exceptions and Error Handling
- Trigger Syntax
- Trigger Context Variables
- Bulk Triggers
- Trigger Exceptions
- Running Test Methods
- Using Change Sets
- Using Force.com IDE
- Using Force.com Migration Tool
- SOAP and REST web services
- What is Visualforce
- Visualforce Architecture
- When to use Visualforce
- Benefits of Visualforce
- Tools for Visualforce Development
Getting Started with Visualforce
- Creating your first page
- Adding fields to a Visualforce page (for displaying, accepting input, changing field labels, dependent picklists)
- Using the Visualforce Component Library
- Overriding an existing page with a Visualforce page
- Displaying Related List on a Visualforce Page
- Displaying Table of Data on a page
- Using Query String Parameters
- Rendering a page as a PDF
- Global variables, formulas, functions (Date and Time, Logical, Math, Text etc. and expression operators (Math, Logical, Text)
Creating re-usable components
- Creating and using custom components
- Templating with Visualforce
Styling Visualforce Pages
- Using Salesforce Styles
- Extending Salesforce Styles
- Using Custom Styles
- Using Static Resources
- Using Standard Controllers
- Accessing Data through Standard Controllers
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Checking Object Accessibility
Standard List Controllers
- Associating with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data
- Using Actions
- Using List Views
- Editing Records
Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
- Building custom controller and controller extension
- Building custom list controller
- Defining Controller Methods (Action, Getter, Setter, Navigation)
- Validation rules and custom controllers
- Using transient keyword
- Mass updating records with a custom list controller
- Considerations for creating custom controllers and extensions
- Apex Classes used in Visualforce Controllers
- Testing custom controllers and controller extensions
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Salesforce Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At End of our Salesforce Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Salesforce Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Salesforce Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
I have got Salesforce Certification Training in Chicago. Good experience. The training session is excellent so far. I have got a very good trainer and the session is very interactive. My trainer is always ready to clear all doubts during the sessions. Coming to the course, it is well structured and very clear to me. The support team also always reachable for all kinds of support.
The Salesforce Certification Training in Chicago with GangBoard is Simple and a fantastic learning resource. The courses are a great resource for personal development and continual learning. They are providing well-structured and both ease of access, depth while allowing you to go at your own pace. Support team people are also really very cooperative and help out at their best.
I have completed the Salesforce Certification Training in Chicago. The training was conducted in a professional manner. Additionally, the course tutor not only covered what was scheduled as part of the curriculum but also we were introduced to concepts beyond which will be a good starting point to pursue further studies. I would recommend the course to friends and family based on my experience in taking the course.
I found the Salesforce Certification Training in GangBoard to be very informative. The course content was excellent, and simple to learn. The trainer was very knowledgeable and he listened and answered everyone’s questions. I especially liked the way he repeated and summarised the previous day’s leanings at the start of each new day. I would like to recommend the course to friends.
The quality of Salesforce Certification Training in GangBoard is above my expectations. My course instructor is very professional, excellent in delivering the concepts with simple English. Certainly industry experts with sound knowledge, capable of helping anytime during/after the course on any topic with a learner-centered explanation. Properly organized course content and the support team has been great and professional throughout.