About Selenium Course Training
Selenium is used in many domains including Computer software, Information technology and services, Staffing and recruiting, Hospital and healthcare, and Retail and Financial Services. Selenium course in San Francisco will be handled by a reputed trainer with good experience in Automation test tools. This Selenium course will help you to pass exams of certifications like Certified Agile Software Test Professional Master (exam code: COSTAS; exam fees: $50). You can easily get a Selenium job with a salary not less than $90,000 by successfully completing Selenium training in San Francisco.
During this Selenium Training in San Francisco, the main concepts in test automation are addressed. The methodology for test automation is presented, taking it into practice for a particular case using Selenium, an open-source tool for web application testing. Selenium classes at San Francisco deal with Test automation with Selenium WebDriver for beginners and advanced. You will have an Instructor in each session and classes are recorded for those who need them during the training. He will give project support for JaCoCoax, Sikuli as well as TestNG. For more details like Course description, Days and times, Detailed content, Approval methodology, Investment, Payment Methods, Registration Form and Instructor details, please contact the training institute at San Francisco. This course is accompanied by exercises that the student must complete. 24/7 live support and placement assistance will be given once you complete Selenium Certification Training in San Francisco.
What will you learn in this Selenium Training in San Francisco?
In this Selenium course in San Francisco, you will learn what is software quality assurance, what are automated tests and manual tests, how to install Selenium IDE and related topics. This live online training will also give hands-on training to monitor the results and understand the incident reports. In Selenium Certification Training in San Francisco, you will also learn the following:
- Testing software with Selenium Grid
- Acquire the fundamentals to design, build and execute tests automatically with the test automation tool Selenium.
- Prepare automated test reports, providing the necessary information to understand them.
- The operation of an automated project
- Details of Maven and Object Repository
What are the objectives of the Selenium Course in San Francisco?
At the end of this job-oriented training course, participants will:
- Understand the usefulness and need for test automation within the general testing process.
- Understand the key and fundamental concepts to effectively automate the test cases that make up the test plan of an application or system.
- Understand the aspects involved in an effective, efficient and sustainable automation strategy.
- Acquire the fundamentals to design, build and execute tests automatically with a test automation tool such as Selenium.
- Prepare automated test reports, providing the necessary information to understand them.
Who should attend this Selenium Certification Course in San Francisco?
This placement training is most suitable for Testers and QA Engineers. It’s much beneficial also to:
- BI and ETL professionals
- Analysts and Test Engineer
- Software Developers, System Analysts, Administrators,
- Programmers, Systems Technicians
- System Analysts, Administrators
What are the prerequisites for learning Selenium Training Course?
Technical requirements to attend Selenium Course in San Francisco online
To attend this certification training online, your computer system must have the following features:
- Architecture: 32 or 64 bits.
- Memory: minimum of 6 GB.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or 10 or Ubuntu 14 or higher.
- Visual Studio Code (Installed) or Download: https://code.visualstudio.com/
- Google Chrome (Installed) or Download: https://www.google.es/chrome/browser/desktop/
- Node.js (Installed) or Download: https://nodejs.org/es/
- Git (Installed with the Git Bash tool) or Download: https://git-scm.com/download/
- You must have free internet access
This best online Selenium training in San Francisco is also available as live online training.
Why should you join Selenium Certification Training in San Francisco?
In very large software projects, you have to repeat the same manual tests over and over again to solve issues. By joining this placement-oriented training, you can learn how to use Selenium to automate your software tests. It’s reported that the world software testing market will rise to $50 billion by next year. Selenium is more preferred by companies to Microsoft (TFS), Ruby, JUnit, Cucumber and QTP UFP (HP). So, it will be easy for you to get a job after you complete this real-time training.
What are the Selenium job opportunities in San Francisco?
Job requirements in the San Francisco test automation market are skyrocketing. Selenium is the top priority for the companies in San Francisco regarding test automation. Appium is losing its popularity. Test automation networks such as Junit and Test NG are not as popular as Selenium. Many companies in Silicon Valley are switching from Microsoft automation tools to Selenium. This has also increased demand for Selenium professionals in San Francisco. You can easily grab a job like Test Specialist-Automation Selenium, Selenium Test Analyst, Quality Assurance Engineer – Selenium/Appium/Automation Testing, Testing Engineer-Selenium, QA Lead/Manager Software Developer (Java/Selenium/.Net/C++)- Manual with Selenium testing and Software Developer (Java/Selenium/.Net/C++) after completing Selenium training in San Francisco.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Core Java Basics
- Selenium Architecture
- Locator Techniques
- Selenium setup
Upcoming Batches for Selenium Training
Our Selenium Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Course Price at
You Save: ₹ 7,001 (35% OFF)
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?Enroll Now Pay Later Request a Batch
Course Syllabus of Selenium Online Training
- Introduction of selenium
- Selenium components
- How differs from other automation tools
- Advantages of selenium
- Overview of Testing framework
- Overview of Eclipse
Object Oriented Programming
- Creating Packages
- Accessing Classes and Methods
- Class, Object and Method
- Concept of Inheritance
- Overloading and Overriding Functions
- Usage of Inheritance in Selenium
- Good Features of eclipse
- Accessing modifiers – Public, Private, Default, Protected
- Exception handling – try catch block and throwable class
- Need of exception handling in Selenium framework
Core Java Basics
- Conditional and concatenation operators
- Usage of loops – While Loop, For Loops
- Data Types – String, Integer, Arrays, etc
- Functions – Input Parameters, Return Types
- Local, Global, Static and Non-Static Variables
- Creating Objects and Object References
- Call by reference and Value
- String class and functions
- Concept of jar file
- POI API in java
- Types of Selenium
- Types of Webdriver
- Selenium RC Architecture
- Webdriver Architecture
- Webdriver Vs Selenium RC
- Brief explanation about advantages of webdriver
- Introduction about locator concept
- Brief explanation of different locator techniques
- Xpath techniques explanation with different kind of real time scenarios
- Download and Installation
- Record and playback techniques
- Modifying the script using IDE
- Convert the IDE script into RC script
- Validate the locator value using IDE
- Explanation of step by step instructions for setup
- Integration of eclipse and Testing
- Configuring Webdriver with Eclipse
- Detailed discussion about webdriver commands
- Handling different browsers
- Create our own methods in webdriver
- Handling links and Dynamic links
- Extracting and writing your own xpath
- Handling Multiple Windows
- Interacting with dynamic objects
- Working with Alerts
- Locating objects using different objects – ID,Name, Css, Class, etc
- Handling Frames in web page
- Taking Screenshots
- Working with textbox and buttons
- Working with group of Objects
- Testdata management in Excel
- Calling Dynamic values from Excel
- Brief about Testing framework and TestNG
- Annotation concept and different types
- Testing Configuration
- Suite execution from eclipse
- Parallel script execution
- Grouping the Test Cases
- Parameter configurations
- Suite creation methodology
- Report generation
- Assertions and Verifications
- Need of AutoIT tool
- Basics of AutoIT tool and create simple script
- Converting AU3 file to exe file
- Calling AutoIT script from selenium project
- Introduction of Selenium Grid
- Installation and setup of Hub and node
- Script changes for Selenium grid execution
- Simple script execution using grid
- Parallel execution using grid
- Jenkins Installation
- Maven Installation
- Dependencies and configure Maven Project
- Integrate Maven projects in Jenkins.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
Trainer Profile of Selenium Online Training
The trainer who will handle Selenium Certification Training in San Francisco is a well-experienced Selenium trainer. He has specialized in automation test tools. He also has experience in the area of web development using state-of-the-art frameworks and tools such as AngularJS, Angular (2-8), ReactJS, Phalcon PHP Framework, Slim Framework, Bootstrap, Spring Boot, JHipster, among others. This trainer at Selenium training in San Francisco is also specialized in the development of hybrid mobile applications using Ionic Framework and REST API services with PHP and NodeJS with Express. Trainer at Selenium course in San Francisco has a piece of deep knowledge in Selenium and he, as the live instructor, would answer all the questions and is predisposed to explain and see if the participants are understanding. He will impart confidence in participants to use Selenium for test automation purposes in different environments. He will also give you job support.
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Selenium Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At End of our Selenium Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Selenium Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Selenium Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I have done Selenium Certification Training in San Francisco from GangBoard. I am very happy with the training and help they are providing. The sessions were very informative. The instructors are highly knowledgeable. I really appreciate the GangBoard Support team. They are really doing a fantastic job. All my queries were answered properly and promptly. I can safely say GangBoard is one of the best training for Selenium Certification.
I took Selenium Certification Training in San Francisco with GangBoard and its overall nice. After a thorough scanning of available online courses, I decided to go with GangBoard and am quite satisfied with it.here was never any technical issue like audio/video/connectivity during the course which is good. The classes were very smooth. The instructors were really good and delivered the course content very well. They had a very good theoretical and practical knowledge of the respective courses. Great Job! Thanks for the learning experience! Keep it up!!!
I enrolled for my first Live Online Course with GangBoard Selenium Certification Training. The instructor was pretty good and strong on the technology side. I am happy with the service I got with them and I have enrolled again for Selenium Certification Course.
I Took Selenium Certification Training in San Francisco. Instructors are knowledgeable and interactive in teaching. The sessions are well structured with a proper content in helping us to dive into Selenium Certification. GangBoard charges a minimal amount. It’s acceptable for their hard-work in tailoring – All new advanced courses and its specific usage in industry.
I enrolled for GangBoard for Selenium Certification Training Course and I thoroughly enjoyed the learning process. The instructor is a very knowledgeable person and answers questions from an individual with patience and effective coding. I am quite impressed with the support and sales staff and their professional approach. I have already recommended the GangBoard course on Selenium Certification to my friend who is equally impressed.