Python Developer Salary in India for Fresher & Experienced
Python Developer Salary in India for Fresher & Experienced
Welcome guys! Eager to know the Python Developer salary in India for both fresher and experienced professionals?
Before diving into the topic, I should let you know about the impressive statistics on Python and why they are much popular and ruling the market at present.
- Most popular companies like Google, Facebook, Spotify, Netflix, Dropbox, IBM, NASA, and ILM, the company that incorporated the star wars effects, use Python.
- According to the Stack Overflow survey, 40% of the users who make use of the Python falls between the age of 21 and 29.
- An Open Source on Python states that four out of five developers are making use of the Python as their primary language.
- According to W3 Techs, 1.4% of every website on the net makes use of the Python as their server-side programming language.
- According to medium, Python ranks second in search of the most searched programming languages on Google.
- According to ZD Net, there are about 8.2 million Python developers across the globe.
- According to Zip Recruiter, there are 9000+ remote Python jobs are currently available.
Were you surprised by the Python statistics? Yet to get wondered more! Let’s move further and look in-depth about the Python language and the Python developers salary in India.
What is Python?
Python is a versatile, object-oriented, and high-level programming language that holds dynamic semantics for application and web development. It’s modular style design, and unique syntax helps users to learn them fast and stress-free. As a developer, you will find the Python easy to read and translate their code when compared to other languages.
Who is a Python developer, and what they do?
A Python developer, when working as a web developer is responsible for writing server-side web applications. They develop different back end components to integrate web applications and web services. In short, A Python developer is responsible for deploying and debugging their project.
The Python programmer salary in India has increased drastically after the entry of data science. The demand for Python full stack developer salary in India is growing dramatically at present in the market.
Why are Python developers paid more?
Why should you learn Python?
Here is the top reason I have listed below why learning Python is vital for your career.
- With a simple code snippet, you can complete your program with Python.
- Python is utilized in universities for development and research in various disciplines like Artificial Intelligence and Robotics system.
- Python includes a library that helps to cater to every requirement easily.
- Python holds plenty of values for data visualization
- Python is best for scripting.
- Python is one of the most accessible languages to learn and understand.
- Python is highly extensible and flexible.
- Python includes a lot of testing frameworks for making the user’s work easier.
Python Developers Job Roles
I have come up with the top three job roles of Python developers who are getting paid heavily in the market.
1. Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence have turned as the umbrella terms for various applications that are applied to technologies and disciplines. Some also include developing chatbots, web development, data analytics, robotics, intelligent application development, and more. ML and AI have increased their use after the late 2017’s. Frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, and OpenCV is merely the buzzwords used for present ML/AI enthusiasts.
What does a Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Engineer do?
The responsibilities of Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Engineer are
- Fine-tuning the results obtained in the test.
- Deal with frameworks
- Design programs using machine learning
- Do statistical analysis
- Retain and train systems
- Undertake different Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence tests and experiments.
- Design a deep learning system to different real case scenarios depending on the requirements of the business
- Implement the right Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence algorithms.
Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence salary in India
According to Payscale.com, ₹671,548 is the average annual salary received by an Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning engineer in India. If the professional holds less than one year of experience, they will get a pay of ₹500,000 per year, and considerably, this falls to be the highest salary for entry-level developers in India. ₹672,106 per year is offered for the new level machine learning engineers, which varies based on the demand, location, and Skillset. A mid-level engineer receives an average salary of ₹1,173,074 per annum and two million rupees per annum for the senior-level engineers.
|Average Annual Salary||Machine Learning/AI||Source|
2. Data Scientists
Data Science is nothing but statistics executed using programs. Government agencies and businesses are looking to hire professionals with data science certificate for their companies. Data scientists can help enterprises solve any type of problem, like national security threats, easily share and extrapolate insights. Data Scientists, along with business stakeholders, work to identify the company’s right goal or business and then come up with the right strategies in using the data in the right way to achieve the primary goal. They create, design, and develop data modeling process, predictive models, and algorithms to extract the business requirements. It helps in data analyzing, and also the insights can be shared with their peers.
Data Scientists Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify the right discovery process by asking different questions about the business.
- Obtain every data.
- Process the data and cleans completely
- Combine and store the data.
- Explore data analysis by doing a thorough data investigation.
- Make use of data science techniques and methods like Artificial Intelligence, Statistical Modeling, and Machine Learning.
- Track and enhance the results.
- Provide the final success results to the business stakeholders
- Make the corrections or adjustments as per the business stakeholder’s feedback.
Some common data scientists’ job titles include Data Scientist, Data Engineers, Data Architects, Data Analysts, and Business Intelligence Specialists.
The salary range of Data Scientists in India
According to Payscale.com, a data science professional gets an average salary of about ₹708,012 per annum. It’s ₹500,000 per annum for entry-level data scientists with less than a year of Experience. A data scientist with one to five years of Experience will receive an average salary of ₹610,811 per year. Similarly, the data scientist professionals with 6 to 9 years of Experience are called mid-level data scientists and receive a payment of ₹1,004,082 per year in India. An experienced data science professionals with 10+ years of Experience will receive more than ₹1, 700,000 per annum in India.
|Average Annual Salary||Data Scientist||Source|
|₹500,000||Less than 1 year experience||PayScale.com|
|₹610,811||With 1-5 years’ experience||PayScale.com|
|₹1,004,082||6 to 9 years’ experience||PayScale.com|
|₹1,700,000||10+ years’ experience||PayScale.com|
3. Python Django Developer
Django is one of the open-source, high-level Python web frameworks developed to complete the deadlines and satisfies the broad requirements of a web developer. Python Django provides a pragmatic and clean design along with delivering faster development. More companies are making use of the Django for its flexibility, scalability, reliability, and simplicity. Django is merely the secret ingredient behind various popular applications like Prezi, Eventbrite, Mozilla, Dropbox, Bitbucket, Disqus, YouTube, Spotify, and Instagram.
Responsibilities of Python Django Developer
Here are some of the critical roles of the Python Django Developer.
- Design and build Angular JS Applications
- Create different software products with cloud-based Python Django.
- Write efficient, testable, and reusable code.
- Integrate user-facing elements that are created using server-side logic by front end developers.
- Combine various data storage solutions
- Execute data protection and security.
Python Django Developer Salary in India
Python Django Developer salary in India completely varies depending on various factors, including the job role, reputation and company size, location, Skillset, work experience, educational qualifications, and more. According to Payscale.com, Python Django Developer’s salary in India is about ₹6, 04,000 per year. A Python developer with one to two years of Experience will receive an average amount of ₹2, 00,000 to ₹ 4, 00,000 per annum.
Below is an image from Indeed.com that represent the average annual salary based on different languages. You can see Python ranks the top in the race.
Python Django Developer Salary in India
Python Django developer salary in India differs based on four critical elements, namely location, Skillset, Experience, and job role.
Python Programmer Salary in India based on location
According to Indeed.co.in, the average salary received by a Python developer is about ₹ 4, 60,633 per annum in India. The below table represents the Python Full Stack Developer Salary in India as per the location.
|Location||Salary Received per annum|
|Python Developer Salary in Bengaluru, Karnataka||₹ 6,25,284|
|Python Developer Salary in Pune, Maharashtra||₹ 3,05,050|
|Python Developer Salary in Chennai, Tamilnadu||₹ 4,75,460|
|Python Developer Salary in Mohali, Punjab||₹ 3,40,584|
|Python Developer Salary in Hyderabad, Telangana||₹ 6,11,708|
|Python Developer Salary in Delhi, India||₹ 6,00,000|
Python Programmer Salary in Other countries
I have attached a tabular column below that shows the average Python developer salary monthly in different countries.
|Average Python Programmer Salary Per Month||Countries|
Python Programmer Salary in India based on Skillset:
According to the survey conducted by CV Compiler, here are the skills and knowledge needed for the Python developers at present to acquire more salary. I have also attached an image below for your reference from the source.
Python Full Stack Developer Salary in India based on Experience:
According to Payscale.com,
- An Entry-level Python developer receives an average wage of about ₹427,293 per annum in India.
- A Mid-Level Python developer gets a total amount of about ₹909,818 per year in India
- An experienced Python developer receives an average salary of approximately ₹1,150,000 per annum in India.
|Python Programmer Salary in India||Average Annual Salary per annum||Source|
|Entry Level Python Developer||₹427,293||PayScale.com|
|Mid-Level Python Developer||₹909,818||PayScale.com|
|Experienced Python Developer||₹1,150,000||PayScale.com|
Python Developer salary depending on the Job Roles:
There are several job roles available for the Python professionals, and here are some of the top job roles that get paid more in the market.
According to Glassdoor.com, the average salary received by Python Developer based on the job role includes
|Various Job Roles of Python Developers||Average Annual Salary per annum||Source|
|Machine Learning Engineer||₹671,548||PayScale.com|
I hope you guys are now clear with our article, Python Developer Salary in India. The above numbers will increase in the upcoming days, and therefore it’s the right time to start your career with Python if you have not yet decided.
Any queries on our article Python Programmer Salary in India? Please make use of the comment section, and we will get back to you with the right answers for all your queries.
You can enroll our Python Online Training with our lifetime access and 24/7 support.