Business Intelligence Master Training Program Overview
The BI online training course provides you in-depth knowledge on the Business Intelligence to transform you into a Business Intelligence expert. Enroll in our Business Intelligence master program and start your journey into the Business Intelligence world. Get ready to shine as BI developer, BI manager, and BI analyst once you complete our Business Intelligence Architect online master training course. BI training program also makes you proficient in BI tools like data visualization, Pentaho, MicroStrategy, IBM Cognos, MSBI, and reporting tools like Power BI, QlikView, Tableau more. Stay top in your competitor list with the skills and knowledge you have gained on Business Intelligence with online BI master course.
GangBoard’s BI master program provides both instructor-led and recorded video sessions which enable the learners to be guided by top BI professionals in the industry, and also learn the Business Intelligence skills and knowledge in their own pace. Register for a demo class and grab the free BI master training course today with our first-grade Business Intelligence professionals.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Informatica Training
- Microsoft BI Training
- Tableau Training
Upcoming Batches for Business Intelligence Master Program
GangBoard provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Devops Masters Program training Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Course Syllabus of Business Intelligence Master Program
Theory, Terminology, and Concepts
- Client/Server Concepts
- Database and Database Objects
Data Definition using SQL
- Data Types
- Constraints and Indexes
Basic Data Manipulation using SQL
- Recurring SQL Constructs
- Adding data
- Modifying data
- Removing data
- Searching data
Advanced-Data Manipulation using SQL
- Grouping and Aggregate Functions
- Joining Tables
- Transaction Concepts
- SQL for working with Transaction
- Tools for Import/Export
- SQL for Import/Export
Working with Informatica Developer 9
- GUI, Mappings, Mapplets, Transformations, Content Sets, Data Objects
- Reviewing information from the Analyst
- Creating/adding to Reference tables
- Join Analysis Profiling
- Column Profiling
- Multi-Object Profiling
- Mappings and transformations
- Mid-stream profiling
- Comparative profiling
- Cleanse, transform and parse data
- Develop data standardization mapplets and mappings
- Grouping data
- Analyze Detail Report
- DQ Matching
- Cluster Analysis Report
- Matching Mapplets
- Build Matching mappings using Identity matching
- Identity Populations and Strategies
- Associate and Consolidate data
Data Quality Assistant
- Build Mappings to create and populate the DQA tables
- Perform manual Consolidation and Bad Record Management
- Run DQ Mappings in PowerCenter
- Import Projects using both Basic and Advanced methods
- Export Projects
- How to use Parameters in Data Quality mappings, transformations and reference tables
- How to create different objects in DQ workflows modules. Examples: mapping task, Notification Task, Human Task etc.
SQL Server Intelligence Service (SSIS)
- Introduction to Integration Services
- Control Flow Basics & Control Flow Tasks
- Data Flow Basics & Data Flow Transformations
- Debugging SSIS Packages
- Package Reliability & Execution
SQL Reporting Server (SSRS)
- Introduction to SSRS
- Server and Client Components
- Report Wizard and Control Properties
- Tables and Grouping
- Using Parameters
- Sub report functionality
- Integration of SSRS with VS
SQL Analysis Service (SSAS)
- Introduction to SSAS
- OLTP and OLAP
- Schema’s and Dimensions
- Measures and Aggregates
- Creating Cube and Browsing Cube
- Working with Data Source
Introduction and Overview
- Why Tableau? Why Visualization?
- Level Setting â€“ Terminology
- Getting Started â€“ creating some powerful visualizations quickly
- The Tableau Product Line
- Things you should know about Tableau
- Connecting to Data and introduction to data source concept
- Working with data files versus database server
- Understanding the Tableau workspace
- Dimensions and Measures
- Using Show Me!
- Tour of Shelves (How shelves and marks work)
- Building Basic Views
- Help Menu and Samples
- Saving and sharing your work
- Size and Transparency
- Working with Dates
- Date aggregations and date parts
- Discrete versus Continuous
- Dual Axis / Multiple Measures
- Combo Charts with different mark types
- Geographic Map Page Trails
- Heat Map
- Density Chart
- Scatter Plots
- Pie Charts and Bar Charts
- Small Multiples
- Working with aggregate versus disaggregate data
- Sorting & Grouping
- Filtering and Quick Filters
- Cross-Tabs (Pivot Tables)
- Totals and Subtotals Drilling and Drill Through
- Aggregation and Disaggregation
- Percent of Total
- Working with Statistics and Trend lines
Getting Started with Calculated Fields
- Working with String Functions
- Basic Arithmetic Calculations
- Date Math
- Working with Totals
- Custom Aggregations
- Logic Statements
- Options in Formatting your Visualization
- Working with Labels and Annotations
- Effective Use of Titles and Captions
- Introduction to Visual Best Practices
Building an Interactive Dashboard
- Combining multiple visualizations into a dashboard
- Making your worksheet interactive by using actions and filters
- An Introduction to Best Practices in Visualization
- Publish to Reader
- Packaged Workbooks
- Publish to Office
- Publish to PDF
- Publish to Tableau Server and Sharing over the Web
Putting it all together
- Scenario-based Review Exercises
- Best Practices
Trainer Profile of Business Intelligence Master Program
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Why Get Certified
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Business Intelligence Master Program Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I had completed a Business Intelligence Masters Program training at GangBoard. The training excellent and much help to improve my technical knowledge. The trainer was excellent in coordinate the class and explain each and everything in a simple manner.
I have attended Business Intelligence Masters Program training in GangBoard. My faculty was Mr.David, The real-time examples that he gave helped a lot to understand the technical aspects. He conducted many doubt clearing sessions that provide a better understanding of that tool. He provides much information regarding Interview aspects. Thank you DAVID for your support.
Hi, recently I completed my Business Intelligence Masters Program Training at GangBoard which I got from Chandan Kumar.he teach me very well with good examples and different scenarios, he covered all the topics which is useful to know the functionality and features of the application.