About SharePoint Course Training
Anybody can do coding but it requires proper grooming on out of box features of SharePoint and that’s exactly what we at GangBoard aim to do. We train aspiring SharePoint developers with the best faculties available in the market who have real-time hands-on experience in the SharePoint area.
What is this course about?
Learn how to use SharePoint from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. We train professionals across all experience 0 -15 years and we have separate modules like SharePoint Developer module, SharePoint Administrator module etc… We customize the syllabus covered according to the role requirements in the industry.
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this SharePoint training, you will be able to,
Learn to create an intranet portal with features like
- Document Management System
- OOB Features
- Custom widgets
- Automated System using Workflow
- Developing custom background jobs(Timer Jobs) to execute tasks and many more
Who should do this course?
SharePoint is suitable for all IT professionals who look forward to becoming SharePoint developers in the future and become industry experts on the same. This course can be pursued by .Net as well as non- .Net background professionals who have basic knowledge in programming.
Prerequisite: Knowledge in OOPS concepts
Job Opportunity for SharePoint?
SharePoint is a Microsoft product, Since the majority of the business solutions, SharePoint are used, are needed by larger organizations), there is usually a better chance you will get the better pay, benefits and career options that also come along with larger companies and organizations as well.
Course Duration Information
This SharePoint training will happen for 25 hours. If you opt for weekend classes both Saturday and Sunday you will be having approximately 2 hours 30 mins in the scheduled time of the batch you chose. If you opt for weekdays classes all Monday to Friday you need to spend at least 90mins.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction to SharePoint 2010 Development
- Creating SharePoint 2010 Web parts
- Creating Event receivers and application settings
- Developing Client object model
- Advanced developments
- Introducing Apps for SharePoint
Upcoming Batches for SharePoint Training
Our SharePoint Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Price at
You Save: ₹ 2,000 (8% OFF)
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?Enroll Now Pay Later Request a Batch
Course Syllabus of SharePoint Online Training
- What is SharePoint
- Why Using Share Point
- History of SharePoint
- Explain SharePoint Editions
Introduction to SharePoint 2010 Development
- Understanding SharePoint 2010 Server Object Mode
- Creating SharePoint 2010 Applications
- Enumerating SP2010 Farm Hierarchies
- Manipulating properties of objects in the SharePoint
- SharePoint 2010 Developer Tools
- Packaging features and solution using VS 2010
Creating SharePoint 2010 Web parts
- Creating normal web part
- Creating SharePoint components in webparts
- Creating visual webpart using VS 2010
- Difference between normal and visual webpart
- AJAX enabling a webpart
- Understanding CAML and SPQuery
- LINQ to SharePoint
- Creating application pages
Creating Event receivers and application settings
- Event Handlers and uses
- List Item Event Receivers
- List Event Receivers
- Creating Feature Receivers to Modify Web.Config
- Creating Web Event Receivers
Developing SharePoint 2010 workflows
- OOB Workflows
- Developing InfoPath 2010 with SharePoint Designer workflows
- Developing WF using visual studio 2010
- Advanced workflow scenarios
Developing interactive user interfaces
- Creating site actions menu items
- Creating a ribbon items – button, group and tabs
- Creating client side dialog
Developing Client object model
- Understanding client object model
- Developing Silverlight applications
- Developing Sandboxed solutions
- Taxonomy APIs
- Programming with timer jobs
- Developing content management
- Customizing master pages
- Applying themes
- Developing Solutions by using BCS
Sharepoint 2013 Course Syllabus
SharePoint as a Developer Platform
- Introducing the SharePoint Developer Landscape
- Choosing Approaches to SharePoint Development
- Understanding SharePoint 2013 Deployment and Execution Models
Working with SharePoint Objects
- Understanding the SharePoint Object Hierarchy
- Working with Sites and Webs
- Working with Execution Contexts
Working with Lists and Libraries
- Using List and Library Objects
- Querying and Retrieving List Data
- Working with Large Lists
Designing and Managing Features and Solutions
- Working with Features
- Deploying Solutions
- Working with Sandboxed Solutions
Working with Server-Side Code
- Developing Web Parts
- Using Event Receivers
- Using Timer Jobs
- Storing Configuration Data
Managing Identity and Permissions
- Understanding Identity Management in SharePoint 2013
- Managing Permissions in SharePoint 2013
- Configuring Forms-Based Authentication
- Customizing the Authentication Experience
Managing Custom Components and Site Lifecycles
- Component Overview
- Defining Custom Lists
- Defining Custom Sites
- Managing SharePoint Sites
Introducing Apps for SharePoint
- Overview of Apps for SharePoint
- Developing Apps for SharePoint
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
SharePoint Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the end of our course, you will be assigned to work a real-time project. Once you completed the assigned project with expected results we (Experts Team from GangBoard) will verify and issue SharePoint Certificate. If you are not able to deliver expected results in the project we will support you by clarifying doubts and help you to re-attempt the project.
SharePoint Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
It was fantastic! The Great SharePoint Adventure was comprehensive and the information was extremely useful. Much of the information offered was not available in any clearly understandable form elsewhere. He’s one of the best instructors and speakers anywhere, on any topic, and its always a privilege to listen and learn from him. Many thanks to all the experts at Gangboard!
Excellent class! Well worth the investment. Highly recommend. I’m fully satisfied with my course content. Highly qualified trainers. I got lots of new experiences with the gangboard. Thank you all.
Attending The Great SharePoint Adventure 2010 course is the best professional investment I have ever taken. Topics were drilled down to great detail but explained and demonstrated in a clear and understandable manner. he is also one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet. I’m hoping to stay in touch with CPT and take more classes from them in the future.
Whether you are brand new to SharePoint or a seasoned developer this course is essential. Course instructor and course materials are stellar. The SharePoint puzzle pieces in my brain fit together more tightly and missing pieces that I didn’t always know where missing was put in place. I have a fuller, clearer picture of SharePoint development and feel better equipped to conquer my next challenge.
This course is invaluable to SharePoint professionals of all levels. The training was comprehensive enough to cover all the basics of SharePoint yet still dive deep into the mechanics and best practices. Andrew is an outstanding instructor; his proficiency at targeting the content to all users of a variety of skill levels was impressive. I highly recommend this “Great Adventure”!