Software Testing Master certification program overview
The software testing online course from GangBoard distinguished different people looking to develop their skills and knowledge in implementing various software testing tools and techniques to expand their projects. The online software testing master training program makes you distinguish between validation and verification. You start working as DevOps engineer, Software engineer, testing automation engineer, software test engineer, and other famous job roles once you complete online software testing course from GangBoard.
Software testing trainers are subject specialists and industry experts mastered different applications offering both instructors led classes and recorded video sessions as per your working schedule. We also provide free demo class which focus on other real-world applications and live projects.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Manual Testing
- Selenium With Java
- Selenium with Python
- Mobile App Testing Using Appium
- Performance Testing
- Countinuous Testing In Devops
Upcoming Batches for Software Testing Master Program
GangBoard provides flexible timings to all our students. Here are the Software Testing Master Program Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Course Syllabus of Software Testing Master Program
Manual Testing (15hrs)
- Manual Testing
- software Testing
- Perform Testing
- Why software testing is required?
- Types of Testing
- Black Box Testing VS White Box Testing
- Validation Testing VS Verification Testing
- The system, Sanity and Smoke testing
- Regression testing implementation
- Defect Life Cycle/ Bug Life Cycle
- Exit/Entry in Testing
- Test Case and Test Scenario
- How to write Test Description?
- What is Testing Template?
- How to apply the test suite?
Selenium with Java (25hrs)
- Java Introduction
- What is Java
- Architecture of Java
- What is the use of JVM
- What is Byte code
- Feature of Java
- C++ vs Java
- Hello Java Program
- How to set Path
- JRE vs JVM
- Data Types
- Unicode System
- Control Statement
- Java If Else
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Do While loop
- Object Classes
- Oops Concept
- Naming Control
- Static Key
- This Key
- Java Inheritance
- Java Polymorphism
- Return Type
- Super Key
- Java Abstraction
- Abstraction vs Interface
- Java Encapsulation
- Access Modifier
- Java Sting
- Java Regular
- Exception Handling
- Multiple try-catch Blocks
- User Defining Exception handling
- Java I/o Operation
- Basic Terminologies
- QTP vs Selenium
- Selenium IDE
- First Test Case
- Login Test
- Create Test Case
- Selenium Web Driver
- Introduction Web Driver
- Web Driver vs RC
- Web Driver Installation
- Test Case
- Selenium Grid
- Test NG
- Runtime Test on Web Tools
- Internet Explorer
- Handling Drop-Down
- Drag & Drop
- Web Page
- Radio Button
- Data-Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
- Page Object Model Framework
- Project: Online Tickets Booking Application Testing (Real-Time)
Selenium with Python (25hrs)
- Download and Installation
- Python Lists
- Python Tuples
- Python Set
- Python Dictionary
- Python Class, Objects, Inheritance, def functions
- Module and package creation
- What is selenium?
- Installation of selenium in python
- Pip Packages
- Pycharm Download and installation
- How to configure Pycharm
- Locators in selenium (Different methods by locating the objects)
- Page Object Model Selenium
- How to handle windows, Pop up and navigation
- How to handle dropdown list
- How to handle keyboard and Mouse operations
- Waits in selenium
- Data-Driven Testing in Selenium
- End to End project: How To Access popup login window in Selenium using Python
Mobile App Testing Using Appium (25hrs)
- Appium Features
- Appium Internal Architecture
- Configuration setup for running tests on Emulator/Simulator
- Working on Native (Android&IOS) Apps
- Working on Hybrid Apps
- In-depth explanation of Appium API’s to automate Android and IOS Apps
- Mobile Gestures Automation scroll, swipe, long-press, tap, Touch Actions using Appium
- Automating Browser Apps using Appium
- Tips in identifying objects on App and browser
- Automating on real devices using Android and IOS
- IOS capabilities and guidelines for running on real iPhone devices
- TestNG Basics
- Integration of Appium with Maven project
- Appium Page object model design
- End to end Framework development using Appium
- Project: Access the Android mobile with the help of basic Mobile Phone
Continuous Testing In DevOps
- Concepts of DevOps
- History of evolution of DevOps
- Comparison with the old method of implementation to DevOps
- Get started with Jenkins
- Use Jenkins for personal and enterprise projects
- Use Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- What is Docker
- Why you should use Docker
- How Docker works
- Benefits of Docker
- How to install Docker
- Basic Commands
- Docker Images
- Docker Containers
- Docker file
- Docker Compose
- Docker with Jenkins
- Docker Swarm
- How to Create Inventory
- Use Module
- Understanding the importance of maven
- Understanding the concepts and usage of GIT
- UNIX basic
- Setup VM’s and Ansible
- How to create Cluster
- How to Create POD
- Manifest file
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the cons
Trainer Profile of Software Testing Master Program
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Why Get Certified
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Software Testing Master Program Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I have completed Software Testing Masters Program at GangBoard. Now I’m very much confident to face any type of Software Testing interview. I’m seriously impressed by the team[GangBoard]. They took care of what we know and what we don’t know and what we really need to know. It’s an excellent one. I always recommend this to my friends and all.
Really Happy to Share my Software Testing Masters Program Training Experience with all. I am From Mainframe Background Previously worked in RBS. I learned the Software Testing Masters Program in GangBoard. Training was a very good and Practical Oriented one only. Now I got placed in Polaris. Thanks to Saravanan and GangBoard.
I came to know that GangBoard are one of the best institute Software Testing Masters Program. Then I joined a short term course in that institute and got a certificate. They teach me nook and corner about Software Testing and make me a great expert in that field. So I suggest you all that if you want to join any course without closing your eyes join in GangBoard with a 100% job assurance. Once again I thank GangBoard for my colorful future.