About WebLogic Server Course Training
What is this course about?
This course gives you a clear understanding of how to use WebLogic in a real-time scenario and that will help you to gain more knowledge in WebLogic and helps lo learn other concepts like Tomcat, Web servers and a little bit of Jboss by yourself. We customized this course curriculum to meet the current industry standards. We guarantee that even a non-programming background participant can learn WebLogic who is with ease of interest in learning new concepts.
Who should do this course?
WebLogic training will be suitable for,
- Fresh Graduates
- College / School Students
- Job Seekers
- Who wants to learn a concept related to Java
- Who are having good knowledge in Java
Prerequisite: Knowledge in computers and understanding about software.
Job Opportunities for WebLogic Server?
WebLogic is an evergreen technology which is used by many MNC’s and many companies. So learning WebLogic will open a lot more opportunities if you want to make this as a full time.
Course Duration Information
This WebLogic training will happen for 15 hours. If you opt for weekend classes both Saturday and Sunday you will be having approximately 2 hours in scheduled time of the batch you chose. If you opt of weekdays classes all Monday to Friday you need to spend at least 90mins.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction of WebLogic
- The Administration Console
- Security and Threads Concepts in WebLogic
- Monitoring and Performance Tuning and Trouble Shooting
Upcoming Batches for WebLogic Server Training
Our WebLogic Server Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of WebLogic Server Online Training
Introduction of WebLogic
- What is WebLogic?
- What is JDK?
- JDK & WebLogic installation
- WebLogic & JDK directory structure.
- Starting and Stopping WebLogic Server
- WebLogic Providing Services
The Administration Console
- Overview of the Administration Console
- Domain Configuration
- Server configuration
- J2EE Web Applications, EJB Applications
- Settings in the web.xmlFile
- Example web.xml
- Deploying a Web Application
- J2EE Enterprise Applications
- Guidelines for Enterprise JavaBeans
- Stateless Session Beans
- Stateful Session Beans
- Entity Beans
- Message Driven Beans
- Settings in theapplication.xml File
- Example of application.xml
- Deploying an Enterprise Application
- Deploying an Enterprise Application
- Command-line Deployment via Commands using weblogic.deployer and WLST
- What is clustering?
- Types of clustering?
- Communications in cluster
- Configuring clusters.
Clustering & Remote services
- Adding a Remote Server to the Cluster
- Starting the Cluster
- Deploying an Application to the Cluster
- Testing the Deployment
JNDI and JMS Resources
- What is JMS?
- JMS Models
- Creating JMS Servers
- Configuring JMS with services
- JMS Server Settings
- JMS servers, JMS queues, JMS topics
- JMS connection factories
- JMS distributed destination (Queue destination, Topic destination)
- JMS Persistent Store –JMS File Store, JMS JDBC Store
- Foreign JMS Server Configuration
- Overview on JMS Message Bridges
Configuring Weblogic resources
- Connection Pools and Data Sources
- Configuring Data Sources
- Data Source Settings
- Multi Data Sources
- Virtual Hosting in WebLogic
Security and Threads Concepts in WebLogic
- Security Concepts
- Managing Users
- Managing Groups
- Managing User Lockouts
- Setting Minimum Password Length
- WebLogic Security
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Configuring SSL
- Execute Threads in WebLogic Services
- Threading Services in WebLogic
Monitoring and Performance Tuning and Trouble Shooting
- General Information
- Server Performance
- User Logins
- Connection Pools
- Work Managers
- JMS Destinations
- JVM Performance – SunJDK
- JVM Performance – JRockit, Garbage collection
- Techniques to Fix Server crash problems
- Various Types of Log File for Trouble Shooting
- Backup Configurations for WebLogic Environment
- Upgrading the version of WebLogic Server
- Discussing Differences between WebLogic Server 8.1, 9.x, 10.x and 12C versions
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
WebLogic Server Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the end of our course, you will be assigned to work a real-time project. Once you completed the assigned project with expected results we (Experts Team from GangBoard) will verify and issue WebLogic Training Certificate. If you are not able to deliver expected results in the project we will support you by clarifying doubts and help you to re-attempt the project.
WebLogic Server Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
Hi, this is ram prasad. I have done WebLogic Training in GangBoard. Really it was an awesome experience. They are training their students in friendly manner. My trainer explained each and every concept about the technology.so now I am very clear about web logic training. for best WebLogic training I will refer gangboard
This is Madhu from Chennai. I learnt WebLogic training in the gangboard. Really they are training their students very well. they trained me with real-time practices. they trained me very well. So I want to thank the gangboard, my friend. Because she referred me to join here. and last but not least my trainer. thank you sir.
I m Sumitra. I learned WebLogic training in the gangboard. Gangboard is the best institution to learn WebLogic training. Because they trained me in a friendly manner. And they adjusted my time schedule as per my wish.so I want to thank gangboard.and also I want to thank my trainer.
Hi, I have done WebLogic training on the gangboard. really I learned completely about technology. my trainer explained all my doubts with examples.so I want to thank my trainer. And also I want to thank the gangboard. thank you gangboard.
Hi, my self Ragini.i I have done WebLogic training in the gangboard. really it was an awesome experience for me.during the training period they are offering for placement.so I have placed in mnc.thank you gangboard.