About Data Science with SAS Course Training
What is this course about?
SAS is one of the most popular analytics languages used by a majority of the organizations in the world. Data science has become the currency of business decision-making. Analyzing data to derive meaningful insights allows a business to achieve enhanced efficiency. Data Science with SAS online training program is ideal for data science professionals looking to boost their careers or managers aiming to move up the corporate ladder with the aid of better decision-making tools.
What are the course objectives?
The objective of the data science with the SAS online training program is to help students’ master SAS programming skills. The course will allow students to explore and visualize data more effectively. Students will gain an in-depth understanding of how to access, modify and manipulate data. In addition, they will also be able to improvise upon the data for better reporting and analytics function. Modeling and optimization techniques will form the core of the course content. By the end of the data science with the SAS online training program, students will get a grip on the basics of statistics and analytics and will be in a position to apply these concepts in a business environment.
Who is eligible for the course?
The data science with SAS online training program is suited for data scientists, analytics professionals, as well as managers in decision-making roles. Business analysts, as well as SAS professionals, can boost their earning potential by acquiring knowledge of data science with SAS. Although no prior knowledge of the language SAS, analytics or statistics is required for the course, a basic understanding of these subjects is preferred.
Mastering data science with SAS gives you a competitive edge in the crowded marketplace of programming professionals. According to a report, SAS has nearly 40,000 customers all across the world with maximum penetration in advanced analytics. There will be opportunities aplenty for a certified data scientist. Join the data science with SAS online training program and kick start your career.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Overview of SAS
- Base SAS Fundamentals
- Data Access & Data Transformation
- Writing to an External file
- Data transformations
- Manipulating Data
- Analysis & Presentation
- Basics Queries
- Basics Statistics
Upcoming Batches for Data Science with SAS Training
Our Data Science with SAS Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Price at
You Save: ₹ 5,000 (17.9% OFF)
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?Enroll Now Pay Later Request a Batch
Course Syllabus of Data Science with SAS Online Training
Overview of SAS
- Introduction and History of SAS
- Significance of SAS software solutions in various industries
- Demonstrate SAS Capabilities
- Job Profile / career opportunities with SAS worldwide?
Base SAS Fundamentals
- Explore SAS Windowing Environment
- SAS Tasks
- Working with SAS Syntax
- Create and submit a SAS sample program
Data Access & Data Transformation
- Accessing SAS Data libraries
- Getting familiar with SAS Data set
Reading SAS data set
- Introduction to reading data
- Examine structure of SAS data set
- Understanding of SAS works
Reading Excel worksheets
- Using Excel data as input
- Create as sample program to import and export excel sheets
Reading Raw data from External File
- Introduction to raw data
- Reading delimited raw data file (List Input)
- Using standard delimited data as input
- Using nonstandard delimited data as input
- Reading raw data aligned to columns (Fixed or column input)
- Reading raw data with special instructions (Formatted input)
Writing to an External file
- Write data values from SAS data set to an external file
Data transformations (Data step processing)
- Create multiple output datasets from single SAS dataset
- Writing observations to one or more SAS datasets
- Controlling which observations and variables to be written to output data
Creating subset of observations using
- Where condition
- Conditional processing using: IF statements
Processing Data Iteratively
- Iterative DO loop processing with END statement
- DO WHILE & DO UNTIL Statement
- SAS Array statement
- Creating and Accumulating total variable (Retain)
- Using Assignment statement
- Accumulating totals for a group of data (BY group)
- Sorting SAS data sets
- Manipulating SAS data values
- Presentation of user defined values /data/currency values using FORMAT procedure
- SAS functions to manipulate char and num data
- Convert data type form char-to num and num-to-char
- SAS variables lists/ SAS variables lists range
- Debugging SAS program
- Accessing observations by creating index
Restructuring a SAS data set
- Rotating with the data step
- Using the transpose procedure
Combining SAS data sets
- One to one reading
- One to one merging (with non-matching)
- Match merging (Merging types with IN=option)
SAS Access & SAS Connect
- Validating and cleaning data
- Detect and correct syntax errors
- Examining data errors
Analysis & Presentation
Producing detailed /Summary Reports
- Freq Report
- Means Report
- Tabulate Report
- Proc report
- Summary report
- Univariate report
- Contents report
- Print report
- Compare proc
- Copy proc
- Datasets proc
- Proc append
- Proc delete
Generating Statistical Reports using
- Regression proc
- Uni/Multivariate proc
- Anova proc
Generating Graphical reports using
- Producing Bar and Pie charts (GCHART Proc)
- Producing plots (GPLOT Proc)
- Presenting Output Report result in:
- Text files
- HTML Files
- Introduction and overview to SQL procedure
- Proc SQL and Data step comparisons
- Proc SQL syntax overview
- Specifying columns/creating new columns
- Specifying rows/subsetting on rows
- Ordering or sorting data
- Formatting output results
- Presenting detailed data
- Presenting summarized data
- Non correlated sub queries
- Correlated sub queries
SQL Joins (Combining SAS data sets using SQL Joins)
- Introduction to SQL joins
- Types of joins with examples
- Simple to complex joins
- Choosing between data step merges and SQL joins
- Introduction to set operations
- Except/Intersect/Union/Outer union operator
Additional SQL Procedures features
- Creating views with SQL procedure
- Dictionary tables and views
- Interfacing Proc SQL with the macro programming language
- Creating and maintaining indexes
- SQL Pass-Through facility
SAS Macro Language
- Introduction to macro facility
- Generate SAS code using macros
- Macro compilation
- Creating macro variables
- Scope or macro variables
- Global/Local Macro variables
- User defined /Automatic Macro variables
- Macro variables references
- Combing macro variables references with text
- Macro functions
- Quoting (Masking)
- Creating macro variables in Data step (Call SYMPUT Routine)
- Obtaining variable value during macro execution (SYMGET function)
- Creating macro variables during PROC SQL execution (INTO Clause)
- Creating a delimited list of values
- Macro parameters
- Strong Macro using Autocall Features
- Permanently storing and using stored compiled macro program
- SAS Macro debugging options to track problems
- Standard deviation
- Correlation Coefficients
- Linear regressions
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Data Science with SAS Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the end of our course, you will be assigned to work a real-time project. Once you completed the assigned project with expected results we (Experts Team from GangBoard) will verify and issue Data Science with SAS Certificate. If you are not able to deliver expected results in the project we will support you by clarifying doubts and help you to re-attempt the project.
Data Science with SAS Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
GangBoard is the best place for learning software IT Courses. They provide unique course materials, a curriculum plan and well-trained instructors along with 24/7 support. The course content prepared GangBoard is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to the whole GangBoard team.
I had an Amazing Learning Experience from GangBoard. I am very much thankful to my trainer for explaining in a great way and developing my interest further in this topic. It's really a great opportunity for me to take Training in GangBoard. Thanks to the entire team of GangBoard.
I have done Training in GangBoard. It's really an awesome learning experience. All the concepts were covered without any compromise. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. It's completely awesome. Thanks to GangBoard.
Thanks to GangBoard for providing excellent Software IT Courses. I would like to say thanks to the support team for there advice and help whenever I faced any issues. They are always ready to help you to solve the issues. I like this approach from GangBoard.
I took Training with GangBoard. It is an amazing experience. Excellent course structure, Experienced faculty, superb support team. They are always with the success of student carrier, very prompt service they are committed to what they promised.