About Ansible Online Training
Ansible course training involves the systematic learning of Ansible to configure management and orchestration. Ansible Online Course thus lets you start with the installation of Ansible2.0 and guide you in creating playbooks, managing a complete cloud region and configuring network devices around Windows and Linux operating systems.
Introduction to Ansible
The addition of any container-tooling feature or function is often difficult to manage a traditional IT system. However, Ansible overcomes this difficulty, thanks to its ability to automate Docker and other operations related to build and deploy containers. In this way, Ansible offers simple and easy management of Docker containers, portability based on Ansible playbooks and tracking of vulnerabilities in no time.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Getting set up
- Ansible Playbooks
- Highly available infrastructure with Ansible
- Application deployments with Ansible
- Docker containers with Ansible
- Testing and continuous integration
- Preparing for Ansible back at work
Upcoming Batches for Ansible Training
Our Ansible Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Ansible Training Syllabus
- Why configuration management is a critical part of any DevOps team
- Strengths and weaknesses of Ansible
- Web scale
- How Ansible is different from other CM tools like Chef and Puppet
- Getting started with Ansible terminology
- Ansible and YML for describing your environments
Getting set up
- Some prerequisites
- Getting set up on a Mac
- Getting set up on Linux
- Getting set up on Windows
- Testing with Vagrant
- Using SSH keys to connect to your target nodes
- Basic inventory example
- Hosts and groups
- A useful directory structure to keep your Ansible code organized
- Using git to manage your Ansible code
- A first look at a playbook to install and configure NTP time synchronization
- Connecting Ansible to your preferred cloud provider (we’ll use DigitalOcean)
- Creating a new server instance
- Dynamic inventory
- Dynamic inventory on Amazon AWS
- Mixing static and dynamic inventory
Highly available infrastructure with Ansible
- Spec up our inventory and host groups
- Using roles
- Configure our database backend
- Configure our web server front-end
- Configure a replicated filesystem
- Configure centralized logging
Application deployments with Ansible
- Deploying our app from SCM to our local Vagrant environment
- How we would deploy that code to production once tested by QA
- Updating our application
- How Ansible compares to alternatives such as Capistrano
Docker containers with Ansible
- Brief intro to Docker
- The synergy of containerization and automation
- Using Ansible to build Docker containers
- MySQL containers
- Web application containers
- Data storage containers
Testing and continuous integration
- Unit, integration and functional testing
- Automating your testing using GitHub and Travis CI
Preparing for Ansible back at work
- Real-world use case: Using Ansible to automate CM and application pipelines through continuous integration, release, deployment and operations
- We’ll review your own environments and processes and evaluate how to best integrate Ansible’s configuration management for your own needs
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
Trainer Profile of Online Ansible Training
We at GangBoard has qualified and experienced trainers and related professionals with vast knowledge in each aspect of Ansibletechnologies, like to design playbooks, management of cloud platform, a network configured devices across the Linux operating system. Especially, we possess skills to convey difficult things to our students in the simplest way as possible.
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Ansible Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the end of our course, you will be assigned to work a real-time project. Once you completed the assigned project with expected results we (Experts Team from GangBoard) will verify and issue Ansible Certificate. If you are not able to deliver expected results in the project we will support you by clarifying doubts and help you to re-attempt the project.
After you pass Ansible exams via Ansible certification online course from GangBoard, you may use Ansible to configure and install Ansible and run playbooks for configuring systems and inventory management.
Ansible Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
This is Santhosh, GangBoard is a wonderful and easy way to prepare yourself for your upcoming in the management arena. The course, content, and procedure is so easy to follow and high-tech.
Hi, I am Karthi. I ansible studied course from gangboard. The training helped me in increasing my knowledge of ansible placement. I will recommend this course to my Friends. I really thank you for my trainer and gangboard. Keep it Up. Thanks for the best Training
hi I am Archana. I have simply no words to describe the gangboard online training institute, because the gangboard helped me to get a good job ansible through ansible placement .important very thankful for my trainer & gives a better opportunity of my life.and also for GB.
Hi, I am Sunitha I did Ansible Training course at gangboard. Each and every concept was taken in a detailed manner. The trainer has a good experience and he was very supportive to clear my doubts. The staffs were also very kind and I am thankful for the gangboard for offering efficient training.
Myself Swapna, I joined the Ansible Training in gangboard. The coaching provided by gangboard was excellent and the knowledge of the trainer is good. Training exercises are provided for better results from us. They provided me the opportunity to go for the interview. Altogether this is a place for getting trained and getting placed. I wish gangboard a grand success.
Additional Info. of Ansible Training
Placement Assistance after Ansible Training
We do not give you any assistance related to placement in any IT Company. However, our Ansiblecertification online training makes you competent enough to let you get guaranteed placements.
Ansible Job Opportunities
Once you acquire Ansiblecertification after your Ansibleonline training, you will get a pool of job opportunities in top reputed IT companies as a senior system administrator, system developer and IT infrastructure manager and so on.
Live Ansible Projects
We organize live online training in Ansible to allow you to develop expertise in uniting the workflow orchestration with provisioning, configuration management and application deployment in a single and user-friendly Ansible platform. Even we at Gang Board take steps to use Ansible for scanning and resolving security problems by integrating it into different automation procedures.