Best Oracle DBA Online Training
Oracle DBA Online Training Course
This Comprehensive Oracle DBA Course will help you to become an expert in Oracle RAC (Real Application Cluster) Concept which will allow users to run Oracle Database in multiple Servers to provide maximum availability and auto Scalability. From our Advanced Oracle DBA Certification Training you will learn how to replicate and transform data from one database to another database using Oracle Golden Gate 12c.
We will Cover Basic SQL and Linux Commands along with this live instructor Led Online Training at free of Cost. Anyone can learn Oracle DBA Course with Basic SQL and Linux knowledge which is essential.
Get Free Self-Paced Videos, Unique Course Materials and Dumps to Clear exams.
Become good Oracle Database administrator by learning Oracle data guard 12c features for Create , Maintain a Secondary Standby Databases to enable while the Production Database disasters and corruptions. Avoid downtime by using Oracle data guard and maximize the Service availability.
We focused on 100% Practical and Certification Oriented Oracle DBA Online Course with Placements for our Students. Most Of Our Trainers are currently working as senior oracle database Admin with 10+ Years industry Experienced. Our Oracle DBA Online Course Syllabus will help you to know basic to advanced level techniques in Oracle DBA. Enroll for Oracle DBA Online Course with Gangboard and get extensive knowledge on the Oracle Admin role.
About Oracle DBA Course
We, at GangBoard, provide you with a specialized Oracle DBA Online Training, from beginner to advanced level. We have experienced Oracle DBA experts who will guide and help you understand how to administering standalone Oracle databases. In addition, our team has customized this Oracle DBA Online Course curriculum to meet the standards of the current industry.
Our Oracle DBA Admin experts are renowned corporate professionals who will provide you with corporate-style training that will help you getting MNC jobs. To make Oracle DBA online training better understandable, we have a voice and video recordings that help learners to comprehend the course more efficiently.
Being created with an idea of providing skills to learners about the updated corporate life, GangBoard has produced hundreds of thousand hours of insightful tutorials that deliver the learners with worldwide top-rated skills. After the completion of your Oracle DBA Online Training, we easily can schedule interviews
What you'll learn from this course?
- Database Architecture
- Installing the Oracle Database Software
- Creating an Oracle Database
- Managing the Oracle Instance
- Managing Database Storage Structures
- Administering User Security
- Managing Schema Objects
- Implementing Oracle Database Security
- Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Configuring Recovery Manager
- Dealing with Database Corruption
- Automating Tasks with the Scheduler
Upcoming Batches for Oracle DBA Training
Our Oracle DBA Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Oracle DBA Online Training
- Describe course objectives
- Explore the Oracle 10g database architecture
Installing the Oracle Database Software
- Explain core DBA tasks and tools
- Plan an Oracle installation
- Use optimal flexible architecture
- Install software with the Oracle Universal Installer (OUI)
Creating an Oracle Database
- Create a database with the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)
- Create a database design template with the DBCA
- Generate database creation scripts with the DBCA
Managing the Oracle Instance
- Start and stop the Oracle database and components
- Use Enterprise Manager (EM)
- Access a database with SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus
- Modify database initialization parameters
- Understand the stages of database startup
- View the Alert log
- Use the Data Dictionary
Managing Database Storage Structures
- Describe table data storage (in blocks)
- Define the purpose of tablespaces and data files
- Understand and utilize Oracle Managed Files (OMF)
- Create and manage tablespaces
- Obtain tablespace information
- Describe the main concepts and functionality of Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
Administering User Security
- Create and manage database user accounts
- Authenticate users
- Assign default storage areas (tablespaces)
- Grant and revoke privileges
- Create and manage roles
- Create and manage profiles
- Implement standard password security features
- Control resource usage by users
Managing Schema Objects
- Define schema objects and data types
- Create and modify tables
- Define constraints
- View the columns and contents of a table
- Create indexes, views and sequences
- Explain the use of temporary tables
- Use the Data Dictionary
- Manage data through SQL
- Monitor and resolve locking conflicts
Managing Undo Data
- Explain DML and undo data generation
- Monitor and administer undo
- Describe the difference between undo and redo data
- Configure undo retention
- Guarantee undo retention
- Use the undo advisorv
Implementing Oracle Database Security
- Describe DBA responsibilities for security
- Apply the principal of least privilege
- Enable standard database auditing
- Specify audit options
- Review audit information
- Maintain the audit trail
- Oracle DBA Training Syllabus – Part 2
Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Create additional listeners
- Create Net Service aliases
- Configure connect-time failover
- Control the Oracle Net Listener
- Test Oracle Net connectivity
- Identify when to use shared versus dedicated servers
Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Identify the types of failure that may occur in an Oracle Database
- Describe ways to tune instance recovery
- Identify the importance of checkpoints, redo log files, and archived log files
- Configure ARCHIVELOG mode
Performing Database Backups
- Create consistent database backups
- Back your database up without shutting it down
- Create incremental backups
- Automate database backups
- Monitor the flash recovery area
Performing Database Recovery
- Recover from loss of a control file
- Recover from loss of a redo log file
- Perform complete recovery following the loss of a data file
- Describe Flashback database
- Restore the table content to a specific point in the past with Flashback Table
- Recover from a dropped table
- View the contents of the database as of any single point in time with Flashback Query
- See versions of a row over time with Flashback Versions Query
- View the transaction history of a row with the Flashback Transaction Query.
- Describe available ways for moving data Create and use directory objects
- Use SQL*Loader to load data from a non-Oracle database (or user files)
- Explain the general architecture of Data Pump
- Use Data Pump Export and Import to move data between Oracle databases
- Use external tables to move data via platform-independent files.
Configuring Recovery Manager
- Recovery Manager Features and Components
- Using a Flash Recovery Area with RMAN
- Configuring RMAN
- Control File Auto backups
- Retention Policies and Channel Allocation
- Using Recovery Manager to connect to a target database in default NOCATALOG mode
- Displaying the current RMAN configuration settings
- Altering the backup retention policy for a database
Using Recovery Manager
- RMAN Command Overview
- Parallelization of Backup Sets
- Compressed Backups
- Image Copy
- Whole Database and Incremental Backups
- LIST and REPORT commands
- Enable ARCHIVELOG mode for the database
- Use Recovery Manager
Recovering from Non-critical Losses
- Recovery of Non-Critical Files
- Creating New Temporary Tablespace
- Recreating Redo Log Files, Index Tablespaces, and Indexes
- Read-Only Tablespace Recovery
- Authentication Methods for Database Administrators
- Loss of Password Authentication File
- Creating a new temporary tablespace
- Altering the default temporary tablespace for a database
- Recovery Steps
- Server and User Managed Recovery commands
- Recovering a Control File Autobackup
- Creating a New Control File
- Incomplete Recovery Overview
- Incomplete Recovery Best Practices
- Simplified Recovery Through RESETLOGS
- Point-in-time recovery using RMAN
- Flashback Database Architecture
- Configuring and Monitoring Flashback Database
- Backing Up the Flash Recovery Area
- Using V$FLASH_RECOVERY_AREA_USAGE
- Flashback Database Considerations
- Using the Flashback Database RMAN interface
- Using Flashback Database EM Interface
- Managing and monitoring Flashback Database operations
Dealing with Database Corruption
- Block Corruption Symptoms: ORA-1578
- DBVERIFY Utility and the ANALYZE command
- Initialization parameter DB_BLOCK_CHECKING
- Segment Metadata Dump and Verification
- Using Flashback for Logical Corruption and using DBMS_REPAIR
- Block Media Recovery
- RMAN BMR Interface
- Dumping and Verifying Segment Metadata
Monitoring and Managing Storage I
- Database Storage Structures
- Space Management Overview
- Oracle-Managed Files (OMF)
- Row Chaining and Migrating
- Proactive Tablespace Monitoring
- Managing Resumable Space Allocation
- SYSAUX Tablespace
- Monitoring table and index space usage
Monitoring and Managing Storage II
- Automatic Undo Management
- Redo Log Files
- Table Types
- Partitioned Tables
- Index-Organized Tables (IOT)
- Managing index space with SQL
- Configure optimal redo log file size
- View “Automatic Tuning of Undo Retention”
- Creating Bigfile Tablespaces
- Packages and data dictionary changes to support VLDB
- Creating and maintaining temporary tablespace groups (TTG)
- Partitioning and Partitioned Indexes
- Skipping unusable indexes
- DML Error Logging
- Interpreting Bigfile ROWIDs
Automating Tasks with the Scheduler
- Scheduler Concepts
- Creating a Job Class and a Window
- Managing Jobs, Programs, Chains, Events, Schedules, priority
- Viewing and Purging Job Logs
- Creating a program and a schedule
- Creating a job that uses a program and a schedule
- Altering the program and schedule for the job and observing the behavior change of the job
- Monitoring job runs
- Workshop Methodology, requirements, and setup
- Scenario 1: Database performance
- Scenario 2: Finding and Tuning Inefficient SQL
- Scenario 3: SGA Management – REDO
- Scenario 4: Running out of Undo Space
- Scenario 5: Missing datafile
- Scenario 6: Managing space in a tablespace – REDO
- Scenario 7: Missing TEMP data file
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Oracle DBA Online Training
Job Opportunity for Oracle DBA Online Training
Oracle databases are used almost everywhere in the Software industry where data should be stored and retrieved. It is an evergreen technology because the database is inevitable for most of the applications. An Oracle DBA will always have opportunities both locally and abroad and is a highly respected designation and are always in demand.
Best Career Options after Doing Oracle DBA Online Training
After the completion of your Oracle PL/SQL online course, you will be to working on databases. Some possible job opportunities after doing Oracle DBA online course are
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Associate Software Engineer
- Oracle Developer
- Information Technology (IT) Consultant
- Project Leader
- Oracle Admin
- Senior Technical Consultant
- Senior Database Administrator (DBA)
- Senior Software Engineer.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Oracle DBA Certification Online Training
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the end of our course, you will be able to deploy full-fledged standalone Oracle databases. Once you completed the course we will issue our own certification, also if you are preparing for Oracle Certifications we will help you with the steps. We will help you to Clear Oracle OCA, OCP and OCM Certifications.
From this Oracle DBA Certification Training you will earn a valid and life time Oracle Certificate (OCA) which once is Shareable to employers. Also you will receive the Course Completion Certification by GangBoard at the end of this course and assignment works.
Register for Oracle DBA Training Course Online and get placed in Top MNC like TCS, Infosys, Cognizant and Bank of America with an average Salary of $100000.
Oracle DBA Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
Hi everyone, this is Manish from Chennai. I did Oracle DBA Training at Gangboard. The quality of the training was really very good and my trainer taught me very well. Finally, I had a good experience with Gangboard. Thanks to my trainer and Gangboard.
Hi, this is Rajesh, first I would like to say thanks to my trainer. Because I learned a lot from my trainer also I impressed with his teaching. They taught me every single concept with real-time examples. Now am very happy with my course. Thank you so much.
I did Oracle DBA training at Gangboard. I think it’s one of the best institutes for learning Oracle dba training because the training was fully practical oriented. The trainer spoke with students in a friendly manner. Overall the Gangboard team guided me very well. Thank you, guys.
I had a nice experience with Gangboard. I had done Oracle DBA Training at Gangboard. I was satisfied with my course content. Their course content is fully based on industry standards. My trainer taught me the basics of all advanced topics. Thanks to the Gangboard team.
I have completed Oracle DBA Online Training in Gangboard. Really I got a nice experience with my trainer. The trainer teaches me a friendly manner. I learned more technical about oracle dba from my trainer. The training was excellent and 100% practical sessions.