Android Certification Training
We focused on 100% Practical and Certification Oriented Android Online Course with Placements for our Students. Most Of Our Trainers are currently working in Android Development with 10+ Years industry Experienced. Our Android Online Course Syllabus will help you to know basic to advanced level techniques to develop a mobile app in android with responsive design. Enroll for Android Online Course with Gangboard and get extensive knowledge on Android Mobile Application Development.
GangBoard is the right place to learn the Android framework from leading professionals who have real-time exposure in the Information Technology Sector. In Mobile technology, Android marked top in the widely used operating system list. As, Mobile is the fastest growing technology in IT sector, it will be the right choice to choose an emerging mobile technology like Android.
Android by Google is the widely used Open Source technology to develop a dynamic form of mobile application as per our needs and requirements. Android is a framework primarily built using Java to develop native Android Applications. So, java is a prerequisite before getting into Android. Android Application could be developed using SDK, NDK and Cross-platform frameworks like PhoneGap and Titanium. In that, the most preferable one is the Android SDK. So, We offer Android SDK training in a practical manner with best coding practices which are followed by the techies.
About Android Online Training
Android is a familiar term for modern-day humans. Thanks to development in internet connectivity and better mobile technologies, Android’s fame has reached the ninth sky. Android developers are one of the hottest job profiles around the world for the same reasons. GangBoard brings to you this amazing Android Online Training course so that you may land that perfect job. The Android Online Course will cover all the basic fundamentals as well as advanced concepts of Android while familiarizing the candidate with real-world problems and solutions so that you can develop your very own high-end android application.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction of Java & Android
- Android Architecture
- Android Activity LifeCycle
- Android Layouts and Gestures
- Android Working with Views
- Building an Android Application based on Web Response
- Working with Android Input Controls
- Using Android to Access SQLite
- Advanced Android Techniques
Upcoming Batches for Android Training
Our Android Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Android Online Training Syllabus
Introduction of Java & Android
- What is Java?
- What is Android?
- The history of Android
- Why choose Android?
- Installation overview
- Basic steps to crate project
- Dynamic inputs with real time example
- Basic steps to crate project
- Inserting code comments
Exploring Data Types
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type casting
- Boxing and Unboxing
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and else if statements
- Nested If statements
- Nested else If statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- While loops
- For loops
- For Each loops
- Understanding array Concepts
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Debug with a breakpoint
- Warnings and errors
- Error handling Capacity
- How to debug errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- How Application works with android OS.
- Key Features of Android Latest versions
- Android History of versions
Android Activity LifeCycle
- What is Activity?
- Activity Life Cycle?
- How Activity Life Cycle Works?
- Intents and Intent Filters
- Working with Bundles
- Passing Values through bundles using intent
Android Layouts and Gestures
- Linear Layout
- Relative Layout
- Frame Layout
- Input Controls.
- Click Listeners
- Date Picker
- Time Picker
- Alert Dialog
Android Working with Views
- List View
- Grid View
- Dialog View
- Recycler List View
- How to start service from an Activity
- How to stop background service.
- Managing Service LifeCycle
- Bound Service
- Unbound Service
Fragments and its LifeCycle
- What is Fragment?
- Fragment Life Cycle?
- How Fragment Life Cycle Works with in an Activity?
- Dynamically loading Fragments in an Activity.
Building Android Application based on Web Response
- Links and URLs
- Fetching Json Values from the server using GET method.
- Posting Json Values from the server using POST method.
- Json Parsing
- Xml Parsing
- Encoding GET values
Working with Android Input Controls
- Building forms using EditText, TextView, ImageView and AutoComplete TextView
- Detecting form submissions
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Sqlite introduction
- Creating a database
- Methods in SqliteHelper Class
- Handling SqlException
- Creating a database table
- Database versions
- CRUD in Sqlite
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Using Android to Access SQLITE
- Database APIs in Android
- Connecting to SQLITE with Android
- Retrieving data from SQLITE
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with SQLITE
- Updating and deleting records with SQLITE
- Refactoring Class names and Method names
- Sdk Handling
- Google play services?
- Handling Multiple Projects
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
Building the Public Area
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
Regulating Page Access
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
Advanced Android Techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
OOP in Practice
- What is Object?
- How to Create Object?
- Inheritance and its types
- Polymorphism and its types
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Comparing objects
Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- Android permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
Trainer Profile of Android Online Training
The instructors at GangBoard that look after live online training and live classroom training for Android Online Course are themselves, professional Android developers. They have immense experience in the Android industry. At our training institute, you receive placement oriented training designed to get you the perfect job. Our Android Certification Online Courses and their guides are extremely professional. The Android certification online training program assists you in taking the Google Android exam confidently.
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Android Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
Once you complete our Android Online Course, you will be eligible to appear for Google Associate Android Developer Exam. Passing the exam would earn you the certificate that recognizes you as a trusted Android developer.At end of our course, you will be assigned to work a real-time project. Once you completed assigned project with expected results we (Experts Team from GangBoard) will verify and issue Android Certificate. If you are not able to deliver expected results in project we will support you by clarifying doubts and help you to re-attempt the project. Learn Android and get certificate at free of cost from gangboard.
Android Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
The instructor knows his content and explains it in a clear concise way that a beginner can grasp the subject easily, and an experienced coder is bored.
The course is pretty good. The delta between the latest version of Android Studio and the version used by the instructor is somewhat unnerving for a relative beginner. Also, I completed the GangBoard Java course, and it’s still a little tough to wrap my head around some of the method calls/imports, so I wouldn’t say this course is for a total beginner. Some coding experience is needed I think to have a reasonable chance of following along at the expected pace.
Very systematic and clean introduction to the course. It starts off very simple and has some challenging projects as well. Good tone of voice. Relaxed atmosphere.
A very practice-oriented course. The information is presented in small pieces, so it’s very easy to follow. It worths every penny.
If I didn´t know Java this would have been an awesome course. I truly recommend it to beginners in both Java and Android.great course and excellent trainer.
Additional Info of Android Online Training
Introduction to Android
Android-based smartphones hold more than 80% share in the mobile phone market. This shows the popularity of the Android platform. Android is basically a Linux based operating system that runs primarily for touch screen devices. Android is open source and can be developed using any device such as Windows PC or MacBook. One of the most prominent features of Android is its ability to break down platform barriers. It should not come as a surprise as to why this particular operating system is dominating the modern world.
Placement Assistance after Android Training
The guides at GangBoard are known to provide job oriented training. Their experience in the Android industry proves valuable as their guidance and tips assure proper placement assistance and Job support. You have 24/7 live support of these experienced instructors during Online Android Training sessions for all your queries regarding placement or jobs after the Android Online Course.
Android Job Opportunities
There are huge openings around the world in several companies and organizations owing to the increase in demand for better Android application. As these industries look to expand using the Android platform, job opportunities are being created by the minute. Follow Android Certification Online Courses on our training institute and get certified in no time.