About Qlikview Online Certification Training
The Best QlikView Certification Training offered by GangBoard is sure to cover a wide range of topics including business intelligence, deploying applications, preparing and loading data, data warehouse concepts, data structures, objects and properties, data transformation, advanced visualization techniques, scripting and many more. This QlikView online course will help you master working with QlikView in 20 hours with highly trained professionals guiding you throughout the modules. After the end of this QlikView certification training, you can attempt the QlikView exam which costs 250 USD and earn the most valued certification. Holding this certification gives you a better chance of securing a high paying job with salaries of 4,95,645 INR as mention in glassdoor.co.in. During this QlikView online certification training course, you can work on live industry projects to brush up your skills and be job-ready. So, what are you waiting for? Fill out the inquiry form and get a free QlikView demo class!
What you'll learn from this course?
- What is Business Intelligence?
- Data Warehouse Concepts
- QlikView data structures:
- Objects and Properties
- Data Transformation
- Advance Visualization techniques
- Advanced Scripting
Upcoming Batches for Qlikview Training
Our Qlikview Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Qlikview Training Syllabus
What is Business Intelligence?
- What is the Business intelligence tool in It Industry?
- Why Choose QlikView
Data Warehouse Concepts
- Introduction of Data Warehouse
- Need arise of DWH
- OLTP V/S DWH
- OLTP V/s OLAP
- Data Warehouse /Data Marts Architecture
- Staging/without Staging
- Dimensions (Simple and Confirm)
- Fact (Simple, factless, coverage, confirm)
- Warehouse Implementation Methods
- STAR SCHEMA
- SNOWFLAKE SCHEMA
- Difference between STAR and SNOWFLAKE Schema.
- Other terminologies Cleansing, Purging, etc.
- Database Modeling
- Designing Methods
- Logical Designing
- Physical Designing
- Introduction of Dimension Modeling
- Difference between ER-Modeling and Dimension Modeling
- Implementation of Dimension Model
- Forward Engineering and Reverse Engineering
- Introduction of various Database Components
QlikView data structures:
- Loading data from different sources in QlikView.
- Introduction to QVD and how does it work?
- What is Table Viewer?
- Data structures in QlikView (AQL).
- Sample Application walkthrough of QlikView
- Architecture and components of QV
- In-memory BI /OLAP
- Loading data from multiple data sources:
- Script editing
- Menu Commands and Syntax
- Handling DATA SOURCE FILES
- The QWT (Access File example) primary data source
- The QWT (Access File example with QVD Conversion) secondary data files
- Script generation
- Creating a connection to the database
- Reading tables into QlikView
Objects and Properties
- Sheet object and Tab with their properties
- List Box, Multi-Box, Current Selection Box, Search Box
- Chart Objects and their properties
- Use of Object Container
- Expression writing and read about basic functions
- Loading Cross Table, Loading Inline Table
- Loading data from already stored data in QlikView (Resident Load)
- Joins, Concatenation of tables
- Use of Mapping Tables
- Synthetic Keys and ways to remove it
- Incremental Load in QlikView
- Partial Load
Advance Visualization techniques
- Conditional Formatting In QlikView
- Gauge Chart, Thermometer and Waterfall chart
- Enable dimension and expression
- Adhoc Reporting in QlikView
- Cyclic and drill groups
- Set Analysis
- Build expression using variables (Dollar expansion
- Condition on a field in a table
- Aggregating Data in Script (Resident Load and Group Function, Order By, etc)
- Joining tables (Left, Right, Inner, Outer Joins)
- Sheet Basics:
- Sheet Objects
- Calculation and expressions
- Reporting formats
- Server setup
- Hidden Script
- Section Access
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Qlikview Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
We provide QlikView developer certification guidance and help candidates to prepare for interviews. With our Interview tips and tricks, many participants have successfully taken up jobs in various IT firms.
Qlikview Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
Am Priyanka, A student who has completed a course in QlikView Under trainer Suresh. The Couse is amazingly packed with practical knowledge and a dose of a theory which gives a great amalgam. The Place is friendly and the training is worthwhile…
I’m S.DuraiSwamy and from GKM college. My friend referred QlikView for QlikView class so I came and joined here. And my trainer’s name is Mr. Karthi. He took dotnet class for me. His way of teaching was very good and I learned all the concepts in QlikView. I am clear in the QlikView concept. Mr. Saravanan taught me about the full concepts in QlikView and he cleared all my doubts. I so thank full for QlikView teaching and training
Hii, I am Muralidharan. I did training for QlikView in GangBoard. My trainer’s name is Mani. He is an experienced guy and has good knowledge. I took the classes on weekdays. it was very helpful for me to understand all the concepts in detail. Trainer guided me very well in practical classes. It’s worth my spending. Gained more knowledge of the training. This training helped me to get a job. Thanked My trainer and QlikView.
Hello Guys, This is Malathi. I completed my QlikView training course in QlikView. QlikView classes were good and easy to understand and the trainer helps me a lot to understand all the concepts and the way of trained me to be an IT professional… QlikView helps me in a way of providing placement assistance. Thanked QlikView.
Hi myself Gobidurai completed QlikView training in GangBoard.My trainer’s name is Mani, excellent training was provided by the trainers. he is friendly and he taught very well both theoretical as well as practically.software is provided so it is easy to complete the course in a short duration. I liked the class…