Salesforce Developer Certification Online Training is aimed at providing you with complete Salesforce Developer Online Training required to enter the professional arena. This training will provide you with enough exposure and help you learn the basics of Salesforce to completing a Hands-on Training on Salesforce. With Real time Training, students can reach the next level of their career.
Introduction to Salesforce Developer
What you'll learn from this course?
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Data Modeling and Management
- Organization Setup
- Business Logic and Process Automation
- App Deployment
- Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Sales Cloud Applications
- Service Cloud Applications
- Content and Folder Management
- Apex Development Process
- Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Data Manipulation using Apex
- Visualforce Fundamentals
- Styling Visualforce Pages
- Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
Upcoming Batches for Salesforce Developer Training
Our Salesforce Developer Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Salesforce Developer Online Training Syllabus
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Force.com Platform?
- Different Editions of Force.com
- Signup for Force.com Account
- Multi-tenant environment
- MVC pattern
Data Modeling and Management
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects, history objects, Chatter object, metadata,external IDs
- Custom settings
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Objects, multi-currency, multi-language
- Understanding & Creating different data types
- Understanding & Creating different types of relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Picklists (Normal Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Multi-Select Picklists)
- Creating Page Layouts
- Schema Builder
- Importing and exporting data
- Company profile info
- Identify the steps to set up / maintain a user
- User access
- Creating Users
- Understanding, Creating & Using Roles
- Understanding, Creating & Using Profiles
- Understanding Public Groups
- Restricting Access based on IP & Login Hours
- Managing Company Information
- Sharing Records
- Sharing via Apex
- Auditing &Monitoring
- Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model
Business Logic and Process Automation
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Workflow, visual workflow
- Understand Reporting on Force.com Platform
- Creating Reports (Standard, Summary, Matrix)
- Understanding Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard Component
- Change sets
Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Salesforce1 mobile application user interface
- synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook
- Features of Chatter
Sales Cloud Applications
- Salesforce sales process
- Products and price books
- Lead management
- Campaign management
Service Cloud Applications
- Case management
- Solution management
- Salesforce Knowledge
Content and Folder Management
- Features of Content
- Organize folders
- Activity management
- What is Apex
- When should I use Apex
- What are the Limitations of Apex
Apex Development Process
- Writing Apex
- Writing Tests
- Deploying Apex
- Apex Development Tools
Getting Started with Apex
- Creating a custom Object
- Adding an Apex Class
- Adding an Apex Trigger
- Adding a Test Class
- Primitive Data Types
- sObject Types
Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Conditional Statements (IF-ELSE)
- Loops (Do-While, While, For – Traditional, Iteration, SOQL)
Classes, Interface & Properties
- Defining Apex Classes
- Declaring Class Variables
- Defining Class Methods
- Using Constructors
- Access Modifiers
- Static & Instance methods and classes
- Interfaces and extending classes
- Enforcing object and field permissions
- Exception Handling
Data Manipulation using Apex
- Querying using SOQL & SOSL
- DML Statements (Insert, Update, Upsert, Merge, Delete, Restore)
- Database DML Methods
- DML Exceptions and Error Handling
- Trigger Syntax
- Trigger Context Variables
- Bulk Triggers
- Trigger Exceptions
- Running Test Methods
- Using Change Sets
- Using Force.com IDE
- Using Force.com Migration Tool
- SOAP and REST web services
- What is Visualforce
- Visualforce Architecture
- When to use Visualforce
- Benefits of Visualforce
- Tools for Visualforce Development
Getting Started with Visualforce
- Creating your first page
- Adding fields to a Visualforce page (for displaying, accepting input, changing field labels, dependent picklists)
- Using the Visualforce Component Library
- Overriding an existing page with a Visualforce page
- Displaying Related List on a Visualforce Page
- Displaying Table of Data on a page
- Using Query String Parameters
- Rendering a page as a PDF
- Global variables, formulas, functions (Date and Time, Logical, Math, Text etc. and expression operators (Math, Logical, Text)
Creating re-usable components
- Creating and using custom components
- Templating with Visualforce
Styling Visualforce Pages
- Using Salesforce Styles
- Extending Salesforce Styles
- Using Custom Styles
- Using Static Resources
- Using Standard Controllers
- Accessing Data through Standard Controllers
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Checking Object Accessibility
Standard List Controllers
- Associating with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data
- Using Actions
- Using List Views
- Editing Records
Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
- Building custom controller and controller extension
- Building custom list controller
- Defining Controller Methods (Action, Getter, Setter, Navigation)
- Validation rules and custom controllers
- Using transient keyword
- Mass updating records with a custom list controller
- Considerations for creating custom controllers and extensions
- Apex Classes used in Visualforce Controllers
- Testing custom controllers and controller extensions
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Additional Info of Salesforce Developer Online Training
Placement Assistance after Salesforce Developer Training
We have trained our students in such a way that they were able to get placed in the best companies in India and all over the world. Students were able to get jobs in Fortune 500 companies. With the help of our Salesforce Developer online course, students can scale the heights in their career. With real-time projects, students can understand the industry terminologies and niches. This will help them to present themselves in the interview well.
Salesforce Developer Job Opportunities
Students will have plenty of job opportunities once they complete the Salesforce Developer Online training. They can emerge as industry professionals after they complete our Salesforce Developer Online course with zeal. They can get real-time exposure to various projects and industrial use-cases. This will help them stand out from the crows during their placement.
Live Salesforce Developer Projects
To get certified as a Salesforce Developer, you have to complete our live Salesforce Developer training. During the training, you will be asked to work on a set of projects. Once you complete these projects, you can get industry-recognized certificates.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Salesforce Developer Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
Depending on your level of expertise, we will customize our Salesforce Developer online training. With our Salesforce Developer online course, you can reach great career heights for sure. This will let you shine in all the areas of the IT field. You will get to experience the best training from industry experts who have experience of more than 10 years. If you miss the training, you need not worry. You can schedule the training according to your preference.
Salesforce Developer Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
Hi Friends, I Completed my Salesforce developer course at gangboard. My Trainer Mr.Amar Shah who has capable of understanding the students standards & needs and excellent in delivering the topics. Hats off to his Friendliness which make every student to feel they are in comfort zone.Well guided , thanks once again for “Mr. Amar shah” and “Gangboard” team.
I have completed my training in Salesforce developer course at gangboard. Training is useful to my career to learn about My salesforce developer topics. My Trainer name is Lavanya. The trainer helped me to learn about the topics in salesforce. Experience regarding the course is good. Thanks to Gangboard for the opportunity.
I have completed the Salesforce developer course at gangboard. under the guidance of Mr. Karthik N. It was a very great experience to get trained by him. My trainer taught me every detail of Java and helped me to improve my programming skills. The study materials provided by the trainer were very helpful. Thanks to Gangboard.
I have completed my Salesforce developer course at gangboard. . My trainer was Mr.Karthik . His way of teaching is very good. he clears all the doubts. after the class also we can text or call for any queries. Thank to Gangboard for having good faculty.
Hi, I am santhiya. I have Completed my Salesforce developer course at gangboard. The training was good. The Trainer taught very well. He covered each and every topics. I gained more knowledge about salesforce course. Thanks to Gangboard for giving this opportunities.