About LoadRunner Course
What is this course about?
It is all about learning the leading performance testing tool in the market for over a decade by the experts in a practical manner. We ensure the participant will be able to handle real projects on their own by the end of the LoadRunner course.
What are the course objectives?
To understand the concepts behind the performance testing and the detailed approach on how to use various components of Load Runner on various phases to test the performance of the application. Provide knowledge and confidence to the students with hands-on experience to face the interviews and to handle projects assigned in their company.
At the end of the LoadRunner training, you will be able to
- Analyze the performance testing requirements
- Prepare scripts for the business functions provided in the scope
- Execute test rounds and analyze the results given by the tool
- Reporting the performance observed
- Learn how to work with the TestNG framework with DataDriven framework concepts
Who should do this course?
Any professionals with 0-15 years of experience can benefit from this course to change their carrier path towards performance testing. The notable item is that no development skills are required to learn LoadRunner which keeps this tool on top of any other competitive tools. This training will be suitable for,
- Fresh Graduates
- College / School Students
- Job Seekers
- Who wants to learn coding from beginner level
- Anyone wants to build their own web application from scratch
Prerequisite: Knowledge in computers and understanding about software language
Job Opportunity for LoadRunner?
In the last 5 to 8 years, the growth of internet usage has been increased exponentially which in turn increased infrastructure and bandwidth of the application hosted on the internet. When the application is planned for implementation, it is very much necessary to test the performance of it with the allocated infrastructure, bandwidth and configurations to ensure there will not be any surprise in the future when an unexpected number of users hit the application.
So, Performance testing plays a vital role in any new applications which are being introduced or the applications getting enhanced which makes huge demand in the IT market for the performance testers. With Hands-on by the end of the course, just can go and grab the opportunities opened for you!!!
Course Duration Information
This LoadRunner training will happen for 25 hours. If you opt for weekend classes both Saturday and Sunday you will be having approximately 2 hours 30 mins in the scheduled time of the batch you chose. If you opt for weekdays classes all Monday to Friday you need to spend at least 90mins.
What you'll learn from this course?
- LoadRunner Installation
- Introduction to VUSER Concept
- Streamlining Recording
- First touch to VUGEN
- Introduction to Output window in VUGEN
- Actions in depth
- Introduction to VUGEN parameters
- Configuring Run time settings
- Introduction to content check
- LoadRunner Testing Process
- Creating and running a manual scenario
- Monitoring and Analysis
Upcoming Batches for LoadRunner Training
Our LoadRunner Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
LoadRunner Online Training Syllabus
- LoadRunner architecture
- Identify hardware and software needed for installation
- How to install LoadRunner components+
Introduction to VUSER Concept
- Definition of Vuser
- Why VUGEN is Used
- Features of VUGEN
- Settings to be done before recording
- Modes of recording
- Choosing the right protocol
- Types of protocol LoadRunner supports
- Single and Multiple protocols
First touch to VUGEN
- Starting VUGEN
- Understanding VUGEN Environment Options
- Choosing the right protocol
- Recording Script using VUGEN
- VUSER Script sections (Init, Action and end)
- Creating New Virtual VUSER script
- Adding and removing protocols
- Choosing New Virtual user category
- Begin Recording on your application
- Ending and saving a recording session
- Running the Created Script
Introduction to Output window in VUGEN
- Replay Log
- Recording Log
- Generation Log
- Correlation Results
- Understanding the VUSER script
- Viewing and modifying VUSER scripts
- Understanding the functions generated in the code
- Getting Help on functions
- Workflow Wizard
- Walkthrough on primary LoadRunner functions
- Recap of Steps for creating Vuser Scripts
Actions in depth
- When and how to use more than one Action
- Deleting Actions
- Rename actions
- Import Action into Vuser
Introduction to VUGEN parameters
- Definition of parameter
- Why parameterization is required
- Parameters Limitations
- Creating Parameters
- Types of parameters
- Using Existing Parameters
- Using Parameter List
- Parameterization options
- File and table type parameters
- Creating data files
- Properties of file type parameters
- Properties of table type parameters
Setting Parameters properties
- Introduction to setting parameter properties
- Setting properties for internal data parameter types
- Setting properties for user defined functions
- Choosing parameter formats
Data Assignment methods
Data Update Modes
- Each Occurrence
- Each Iteration
Configuring Run time settings
- About Run time settings
- Configuring run time settings
- Configuring Pacing time settings
- Configuring Think time settings
- Configuring Log
- Introduction to correlations
- Auto Correlation
- Wdiff Utility
- Manual Correlation
Introduction to Transactions
- What are transactions
- Why we need transactions
- How to insert transactions in the script
Introduction to content check
- Why we need Content checks
- How to use the inbuilt content checks
- How to build your own content checks
Introduction to controller
- Opening controller
- Why we need controller
- Significance of controller
- Features on controller
LoadRunner Testing Process
- Planning the test
- Creating Vuser Script
- Creating the scenario
- Running the scenario
- Monitoring the scenario
- Analyzing the scenario
Designing a scenario
- Creating a scenario
- Run scenario with sample Vuser load
- Manual Scenario
- Goal Oriented scenario
Introduction to Load generators
- What is load Generator
- Why we need load generators
Kinds of Scheduling Scenarios
- Schedule by scenario
- Schedule by group
- About scheduling scenarios
- Scheduling a scenario
- Delaying the start of scenarios
- Scheduling Vuser groups
- Adding Vuser to Scheduled scenarios
Creating and running a manual scenario
- Creating Vuser groups
- Configuring Vusers in Vuser group.
- Configuring Vuser run time settings
- Configuring scripts
- Setting time out intervals
- Configuring Scenario run time settings
- Setting the run time file location
- Specifying results location
- Running scenarios and controlling Vusers
- Running entire scenario
- Controlling Vuser groups
- Controlling individual Vusers
- Manually adding Vuser to running scenario
- Manually adding Vuser to Rendezvous
Viewing Vusers during executions
- About viewing vusers during executions
- Monitoring Vuser status
- Viewing the output window
- Viewing Vuser script log
- Logging execution notes
Creating Goal Oriented scenario
- About planning goal oriented scenario
- Understanding goal oriented scenario design tab
- Defining scenario goals
- Assigning properties to scripts
- Configuring scripts
Monitoring and Analysis
- About Online Monitoring
- Setting up the Monitoring environment
- Monitor types
- Choosing Monitors and measurements in the controller
- Starting the monitors in the controller
- Opening online monitor graphs in the controller
- Setting monitor options
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
LoadRunner Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
During the course, you will be assigned to work a real-time project. Once you completed assigned project with expected results we (Experts Team from GangBoard) will verify and issue LoadRunner Certificate. If you are not able to deliver expected results in project we will support you by clarifying doubts and help you to re-attempt the project.
LoadRunner Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I’m anusha from UK completed my LoadRunner Training in GangBoard and undergone Manual + Automation in testing course for 1 month in GangBoard. Overall training is really good and learnt a lot in testing. My Trainer is a good trainer especially for freshers and teaching is also excellent. Yes sure I will refer my friends. Thanks to GangBoard.
I came to know GangBoard through Google Seek and joined LoadRunner Training. In total the training is very valuable. Expected points are fully covered. Flexible timing is an added advantage to plan our daily schedules. Knowledgeable and hardworking trainers are the key for success of this training. I recommend GangBoard to others.
I have completed my LoadRunner course in GangBoard Online Training. Gained knowledge in LoadRunner testing also it was very useful for my career. Friendly trainer who explained well with real time examples. Very good and satisfied. Thanks to GangBoard.
I did my LoadRunner course GangBoard Online Training, Best training given by them and i got selected by Good MNC Company. So i recommend GangBoard Online training institute for future aspirants.
Trainer teaching was good and explained all concepts clearly and understanding. Trainer explained with real time concepts and worked on it. Thanks to GangBoard Online Training.