OpenStack Certification Training
We focused on 100% Practical and Certification Oriented OpenStack Online Course with Placements for our Students. Most Of Our Trainers are currently working as OpenStack Cloud Manager with 10+ Years industry Experienced. Our OpenStack Online Course Syllabus will help you to know basic to advanced level techniques in OpenStack Cloud. Enroll for OpenStack Online Course with Gangboard and get extensive knowledge on OpenStack Cloud Set up.
Come and learn the ways of cloud computing with OpenStack from us, taught by professionals who have real-time projects experience from Planning to Deploying OpenStack cloud for different MNCs. This course will jump-start your career in Cloud Computing giving you real-time experience from deploying an OpenStack cloud to Managing it for day to day operations. This course is designed in a way that, by the end of the training you would have garnered practical and theoretical knowledge about OpenStack, various aspects and use cases. 90% of the course is focused on hands-on training with the theory being part of it.
What is this course about?
This course will help you Deploy and Administer a real world OpenStack cloud platform. You will be be building an OpenStack cloud from the ground up and will be working on it for entire duration of the course. This course has been developed to ensure that students get a complete overview for OpenStack cloud with guided and unguided practical sessions. By the end of this course we guarantee that the participant will be able to deploy and administer an OpenStack cloud computing platform all by himself.
What are the course objectives?
On Successful completion of the course participant will be able to:
- Learn about OpenStack architecture.
- Learn about various OpenStack components (Horizon, Nova, Neutron, Keystone, RBQ, Neutron etc.)
- Implement techniques that are used in real-time deployments
- Learn how different OpenStack components are configured
- Deploy and Manage an OpenStack Cloud
- Use OpenStack and GUI and CLI to manage your day to day tasks
- Become an OpenStack Expert
Who should do this course?
This course is designed for professional who wish to learn and use OpenStack cloud infrastructure.
- System Administrators
- IT professionals
- Freshers who wish to start their career in Cloud.
Prerequisite: The pre-requisites for this course include knowledge in virtualization, Linux administration, along with basic understanding of Command Line Interfaces.
Job Opportunity for Salesforce?
This course will guarantee your entry into cloud computing which is the most demanding IT skill set in the market. OpenStack is the most widely used Private Cloud Computing technology currently in the world.
Course Duration Information
TThis Openstack training is of 32 hours with 10 hours of project work. You can opt for either weekends or weekdays based on your preference. Class could be from 2 hours to 4 hours based on the availability of the instructor on any day.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and OpenStack
- Deploying OpenStack
- Horizon Web Interface
- Managing RabbitMQ Messenger Broker
- Using Keystone Identity Service
- Swift Object Storage Service
- Glance Image Service
- Cinder Block Storage Service
- Neutron Networking Service
- Nova Compute and Controller
- The ceilometer Telemetry Service
- Heat Orchestration
Upcoming Batches for OpenStack Training
Our OpenStack Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
OpenStack Online Training Syllabus
Introduction to Cloud Computing and OpenStack
- Fundamentals of Cloud ComputingDifferent types of cloud
- Different types of cloud services
- What is Open Source?
- Comparing OpenStack with other Clouds
- OpenStack Architecture and terminology.
- Requirements, Capacity Planning.
- Open vSwitch Configuration
- Deploying Openstack
- Adding a Compute Node
Horizon Web Interface
- Creating a Project
- Creating a User
- Managing Flavors in Horizon
- Launching an Instance
- Manage compute instance actions (e.g. launch, shutdown, terminate)
- Configure an Instance with a Floating IP address
- Manage project security group rules
- Assign security group to Instance
- Assign floating IP address to Instance
- Detach floating IP address from Instance
- Manage Nova user keypairs
- Manage Nova compute Controller Services
- Get Nova stats (hosts, services, tenants
- Verify operation of the Compute service
Managing RabbitMQ Messenger Broker
- Verifying and managing the message broker installation.
- What is RabbitMQ Messenger Broker
- Understanding the workflow
- Troubleshooting RabbitMQ Message Broker
Using Keystone Identity Service
- Verifying the Keystone Identity Service
- Adding services to the keystone service catalog
- Creating and Managing Users with Keystone commands
- Defining Roles and assigning roles to user
- Troubleshooting Keystone
Swift Object Storage Service
- Manage access to object storage
- Manage expiring objects
- Manage storage policies
- Monitor space available for object store
- Verify operation of Object Storage
- Manage permissions on a container in object storage
Glance Image Service
- Verifying the Glance Image Service
- Storing Images
- Building and Sealing an Image
- Using glance commands
- Using Swift as backend Store for Glance
Cinder Block Storage Service
- Block Storage Services (Four services are collectively called Block storage or Cinder)
- Block Storage supported drivers
- Verifying the Cinder
- Creating and Managing cinder volumes by command line.
Neutron Networking Service
- Verifying the Neutron Service
- Configuring Networking for a Tenant via Command line
- Neutron Workflow
- Troubleshooting the Neutron networking service
Nova Compute and Controller
- What is Nova?
- Overcommitting Nova Resources
- Verifying the Nova services
- Launching an Instance via nova command line
- Nova workflow
- Managing a nova compute node
- How to add a new Nova compute node
The ceilometer Telemetry Service
- Basics and Concepts
- Verifying the ceilometer
- Data Gathering
- What is Heat Orchestration Service
- onfiguring the Heat Orchestration Service
- Launching s Stack
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
OpenStack Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At end of our course, you will be assigned to work a real-time project. Once you completed assigned project with expected results will verify and issue OpenStack Administrator Certificate. If you are not able to deliver expected results in project we will support you by clarifying doubts and help you to re-attempt the project. This course will also enable you to take any vendor certification exam for OpenStack Administrators.
OpenStack Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
hai this is Lavanya. I did my Openstack course in GangBoard. I had a good experience in the class section. the trainers are well experienced. who taught us the course in a step by step manner not only explains the course but also how one should face interviews with technical skills and confident.thanks to my trainer Arun and GangBoard.
Hai I am Neha. I joined the Openstack course in GangBoard. my trainee teaches very excellently, it was very usefull to me and gave real time examples for all the topics and then covers all chapters. currently, I got an offer in Infosys. thank you GangBoard forgiven a good chance for my future life.
hai this is David, I did my Openstack course in GangBoard. Best quality of Training provided. Practical oriented classes are taken which helps me to understand the in-depth concept easily. Thanks to GangBoard& my trainer forgave such amazing training and definitely I recommended to my friends.
hai I am Vishnu, I have undergone Openstack training in GangBoard. Training provided by GangBoard was more to my expectations and it’s helped me to develop my knowledge skills. I am thankful for in GangBoard as well as my trainer.
Hai, I am Vinita, I learned Openstack training in GangBoard.The training class so nice. The trainer explains very clearly &teach step by step. So I understand very easily. thank you for my trainer & GangBoard for giving a wonderful chance.