Best OBIEE Online Training
What is this course about?
OBIEE is a Business Intelligence (BI) tool developed and designed by the IT giant, Oracle. It’s superior BI platform is capable of performing various key tasks such as strategy management, mobile analytics, business process innovation, financial reporting, integrated systems management, etc. A rich end-user experience is guaranteed with OBIEE.
With its step-by-step guided approach, this course aims at building a rock-solid foundation in OBIEE 11g procedures.
What are the course objectives?
The OBIEE 11g Online Training program is geared towards enlightening the participants about the fundamentals of OBIEE 11g, starting from the basic level and slowly inching towards the higher levels.
The course focuses on setting up OBIEE, understanding Business Intelligence, and Data Warehousing concepts as well as the OBIEE Architecture components.
In this OBIEE Certification Online Training course, participants will be imparted training that will help them build and execute analyses to test, verify a dimensional business model, and administer Oracle BI server using the Oracle BI Administration Tool. They will also learn how to build, manage and maintain an Oracle BI repository using the Oracle BI Administration Tool.
Who is eligible for the course?
To make the most of this course, it is recommended that participants have prior knowledge of Java as Appium uses Java. Along with this, a basic understanding of WebDriver would be an added advantage. Thus, knowledge of Java and WebDriver are the two main pre-requisites for this course.
Job Opportunities in OBIEE?
OBIEE is one of the best Business Intelligence tools currently available in the industry. A person having sound knowledge of OBIEE can work as an OBIEE Developer, OBIEE Developer Analyst, OBIEE Administrator, OBIEE Consultant, OBIEE Lead or an OBIEE Manager.
Current industry trends suggest that there is a huge demand for OBIEE professionals. It would be a wise career choice given the 8% growth rate in the industry. With more experience, the pay scale only goes upwards and there is never a dearth of opportunities in this field.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction to DWH Concepts
- Oracle Business Intelligence – Repository
- Oracle Business Intelligence- Repository Part 2
Upcoming Batches for OBIEE Training
Our OBIEE Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
OBIEE Training Syllabus
INTRODUCTION TO DWH CONCEPTS
- OLTP Vs OLAP
- Data warehouse Architecture
- Data warehouse Vs Data Mart
- Measures, Fact, Dimensions
- Star Schema and
- Snowflake Schema
- Dimension Hierarchy
- Aggregation Strategy, Compression Ratio
- Indexing Strategy
- Slowly Changing Dimension
- Type 1
- Type 2
- Type 3
- Performance Tuning
ORACLE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE – REPOSITORY
- Repository Basics
- Oracle BI architecture components
- Repository structure, features, and functions
- Using the OracleBI Administration Tool
- Creating a repository
- Loading a repository into Oracle BI Server memory
- Building the Physical Layer of a Repository
- Importing data sources
- Setting up connection pool properties
- Defining keys and joins
- Examining physical layer object properties
- Creating alias and select tables
- Building the Business Model and Mapping Layer of a Repository
- Building a business model
- Building logical tables, columns, and sources
- Defining logical joins
- Building measures
- Examining business model object properties
- Building the Presentation Layer of a Repository
- Exploring Presentation layer objects
- Creating Presentation layer objects
- Modifying Presentation layer objects
- Examining Presentation layer object properties
- Testing and Validating a Repository
- Checking repository consistency
- Turning on logging
- Defining a repository in the initialization file
- Testing a repository using Oracle BI Answers
- Inspecting the query log
- Adding Multiple Logical Table Sources
- Adding multiple logical table sources to a logical table
- Specifying logical content
- Adding Calculations to a Fact Table
- Creating new calculation measures based on existing logical columns
- Creating new calculation measures based on physical columns
- Creating Dimension Hierarchies and Level-Based Measures
- Creating dimension hierarchies
- Creating level-based measures
- Using Aggregates
- Purpose of aggregate tables in dimensional modeling
- Modeling aggregate tables to improve query performance
- Testing aggregate navigation
- Using Partitions and Fragments
- Purpose for segmenting data into partitions and fragments
- Modeling Time Series Data
- Using time comparisons in business analysis
- Using Oracle BI time series functions to model time series data
- Creating Repositories Using Multidimensional Data Sources
- Adding a multidimensional data source an Oracle BI repository
- Displaying data from multidimensional sources in Oracle BI Answers requests and Oracle BI
- Interactive Dashboards
ORACLE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE – REPOSITORY PART 2
- Working with Oracle Business Intelligence Answers
- Introduction to Oracle BI Answers
- Working with requests in Oracle BI Answers
- Using advanced formatting
- Filtering Requests in Oracle Business Intelligence Answers
- Introduction to filters in Answers
- Adding filter prompts to requests
- Using saved requests as filters
- Oracle Business Intelligence Answers: Advanced Features
- Combining request criteria using set operations
- Executing direct database requests
- Building Views and Charts in Requests
- Introduction to Answers views and charts
- Creating and editing charts
- Performing common view tasks
- Showing Results with Gauge Views
- Introduction to Gauge views
- Working with Gauge views
- Showing Results with Pivot Tables
- Introduction to pivot tables
- Formatting pivot tables
- Setting aggregation rules and building formulas
- Creating Oracle Business Intelligence Interactive Dashboards
- Introduction to Interactive Dashboards and pages
- Dashboard Editor UI elements
- Composing dashboard elements
- Configuring Oracle Business Intelligence Interactive Dashboards
- Types of dashboard content
- Embedding content in Interactive Dashboards
- Using bookmark links to distribute and save Interactive Dashboards
- Dynamic Filter in Dashboard
- Using Prompts
- Scope of the Prompt
- Presentation Variable and Uses
- Request Variable
- Combine Request
- Direct Database Request
- Customizing the Oracle Business Intelligence User Interface
- Making configuration changes using the instanceconfig file
- Configuring Guided Navigation Links
- Building guided navigation with static links
- Building guided navigation with conditional links and sections
- Administering the Oracle Business Intelligence Presentation Catalog
- Maintaining the Oracle BI Presentation Catalog
- Managing security
- Understanding security inheritance
- Describing the Presentation Catalog structure
- Permission types
- Setting permissions using the Manage Catalog screen
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Delivers
- Introduction to Oracle BI Delivers
- Configuring delivery devices
- Adding delivery profiles
- Building alerts
- Introduction to Oracle BI Scheduler
- Using BI Deliver
- Configuration of Scheduler Service
- Creating & scheduling iBots
- Using Repository Variables
- Session variables
- Repository variables
- Initialization blocks
- Using the Variable Manager
- Using dynamic repository variables as filters
- Creating users and groups
- Setting permissions for users and groups
- Authenticating using a external database
- Authenticating using database authentication
- Setting query limits and timing restrictions
- Setting filters to personalize information
- Cache Management
- Restricting tables as non-cacheable
- Using Cache Manager
- Inspecting cache reports
- Purging cache entries
- Modifying cache parameters and options
- Seeding the cache
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
OBIEE Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the end of our OBIEE online course, you will be assigned to work a real-time project. Once you completed the assigned project with expected results we (Experts Team from GangBoard) will verify and issue Python Certificate. If you are not able to deliver expected results in the project we will support you by clarifying doubts and help you to re-attempt the project.
OBIEE Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
GangBoard is the best place for learning software IT Courses. They provide unique course materials, a curriculum plan and well-trained instructors along with 24/7 support. The course content prepared GangBoard is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to the whole GangBoard team.
I had an Amazing Learning Experience from GangBoard. I am very much thankful to my trainer for explaining in a great way and developing my interest further in this topic. It's really a great opportunity for me to take Training in GangBoard. Thanks to the entire team of GangBoard.
I have done Training in GangBoard. It's really an awesome learning experience. All the concepts were covered without any compromise. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. It's completely awesome. Thanks to GangBoard.
Thanks to GangBoard for providing excellent Software IT Courses. I would like to say thanks to the support team for there advice and help whenever I faced any issues. They are always ready to help you to solve the issues. I like this approach from GangBoard.
I took Training with GangBoard. It is an amazing experience. Excellent course structure, Experienced faculty, superb support team. They are always with the success of student carrier, very prompt service they are committed to what they promised.