Enroll for Oracle Certification training and become a certified expert in Just a Month. Our Course Syllabus will Covers In-depth Classes on SQL Statements, Joins, Views, Index, PLSQl Statements, Procedure, Function, Trigger and Cursor Concepts with Practical examples and unique Course Materials.
This Oracle Online Course will make you master in writing SQL and PLSQL Queries for Real-time Scenarios. Get Basic to advanced level Oracle DBA Techniques Such Backup, Restore and Performance tuning from this live Instructor led Classes from India.
Register now for Oracle Developer Courses with free comprehensive Unix Shell Scripting Classes. Multiple Options avail for taking Oracle training from your home. We offer three types of Courses
- Oracle Self-Paced Video Courses
- One to One Classes with Personal trainer
- Group Batch training with Common trainer
Our Updated Syllabus will help you to understand Oracle latest version 11i and 12c features in easy manner. Most of our trainers are from top MNC like Oracle, Google, Microsoft and Amazon who are currently working as the Senior Oracle Developer and Data Base Administrator with more than 10+ Years of experienced.
In this Oracle Online Training, you will learn in-depth syllabus of Oracle Course which has Introduction to SQL, Introduction to PL/SQL. Our Oracle Online Course syllabus is designed to learn Oracle Course with practicals. We Guarantee for your Oracle Online Training Success with Certification. We focused on 100% Practical and Certification Oriented Oracle Online Course with Placements for our Students. Most Of Our Trainers are currently working in Oracle technology with 10+ Years of industry Experienced.
GangBoard Offers Oracle Online Training with Oracle Certified Experts. Become Master in Oracle Concepts like DDL, DML, DCL, TCL, Basic SQL Statements, Sorting Data, Joins, Constraints, Function, View, Sequence, Synonyms, User Creation, Database Creation, Cursor, Procedure, Trigger, Packages, Ref Cursor, Backup, Restore, Installation, Oracle Architecture with our Practical Classes. Oracle certification course with placement-oriented training and full job support is provided by GangBoard. This Oracle training with certification is offered with live classroom training, live online training, and live instructor.
GangBoard Oracle online training helps you master your concepts of Oracle in just 30 hours. Real-time training along with 20 hours of projects helps you gain hands-on practical knowledge. All the projects come with project support and are explained with highly-skilled industry experts and experienced professionals. Your dreams of working in top companies will now be possible with GangBoard job-oriented training and a dedicated team to provide placement assistance. Our Oracle Online Course Syllabus will help you to know basic to advanced level techniques in Oracle SQL, PLSQL, and DBA. Enroll for Oracle Online Course with Gangboard and get extensive knowledge on Oracle 10g, 11g R2, 12C database.
Oracle Certification Training
The Oracle certification training offered by GangBoard covers a wide range of topics to help you crack any Oracle certification exam with ease. With this Oracle Certification course, you will be proficient in PL/SQL commands, Oracle keys, privileges, operators, constraints, indexes, schemas, system tables, joins, and many more topics that Oracle suggests for its certification exams. If you are Oracle certified, you can work with top companies with salaries ranging from 5 lakhs per annum to even more. Master the concepts of Oracle in just 30 hours and become a certified Oracle developer. So, what are you waiting for? Kickstart your career in Oracle with this Oracle certification training online offered by the leading platform GangBoard.
Anyone regardless of their educational background can attend this Oracle online certification training as the courses come with flexible timings and easily understandable modules that cover basic to advanced topics in Oracle. Along with placement training and 24/7 live support, you can remain doubt free throughout this Oracle certification training. With this Oracle online course, you will be proficient in PL/SQL commands, Oracle keys, privileges, operators, constraints, indexes, schemas, system tables, joins, and many more. So, what are you waiting for? Kickstart your career in Oracle with this Oracle certification training online offered by the leading platform GangBoard.
About Oracle Course
Gangboard’s Oracle Online Training helps you learn the various concepts of Oracle from scratch and become a master of the Oracle. Oracle online training helps you to understand the basic to advanced level techniques in Oracle such as DBA, SQL, and PLSQL. Enroll now for the Oracle online training to level up your Oracle skills and get ready to become an Oracle certified.
Oracle Certification Online Training is one of the most industrially preferred certificates. These certificates are of value wherever you go. Students get the best career opportunities by taking up Oracle Online Course. By choosing the Oracle courses, you can escalate your career to the peak. This is the reason why students and professionals prefer Oracle Online Training.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction to SQL
- Using the Substitution Variables
- Implementing Read Consistency
- Creating, using, and modifying a sequence
- Introduction to PL/SQL
- Benefits of PL/SQL
- List the advantages of packages
Upcoming Batches for Oracle Training
Our Oracle Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Oracle Online Training
Introduction to SQL
- Listing the features of Oracle Database 11g
- Discussing the basic design, theoretical and physical aspects of a relational database
- Describing the development environments for SQL
- Describing Oracle SQL Developer, Describing the data set used by the course
- Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Listing the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements.
- Generating a report of data from the output of a basic SELECT statement
- Using arithmetic expressions and NULL values in the SELECT statement
- Using Column aliases
- Using concatenation operator, literal character strings, alternative quote operator, and the DISTINCT keyword
- Displaying the table structure using the DESCRIBE command
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Writing queries with a WHERE clause to limit the output retrieved Using the comparison operators and logical operators
- Describing the rules of precedence for comparison and logical operators
- Using character string literals in the WHERE clause
- Writing queries with an ORDER BY clause to sort the output
- Sorting output in descending and ascending order
- Using the Substitution Variables
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Differentiating between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulating strings using character functions
- Manipulating numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC and MOD functions
- Performing arithmetic with date data
- Manipulating dates with the date functions
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describing implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Using the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nesting multiple functions
- Applying the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Using conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Using the aggregation functions in SELECT statements to produce meaningful reports
- Using AVG, SUM, MIN, and MAX function
- Handling Null Values in a group function
- Creating queries that divide the data in groups by using the GROUP BY clause
- Creating queries that exclude groups of date by using the HAVING clause
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Writing SELECT statements to access data from more than one table
- Joining Tables Using SQL:1999 Syntax
- Viewing data that does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Joining a table by using a self join
- Creating Cross Joins
- Using Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- Using a Subquery to Solve a Problem
- Executing Single-Row Sub-queries
- Using Group Functions in a Sub-query
- Using Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ANY and ALL Operator in Multiple-Row Sub-queries
- Using the SET Operators
- Describing the SET operators
- Using a SET operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Using UNION, UNION ALL, INTERSECT, and MINUS Operator
- Using the ORDER BY Clause in Set Operations
- Manipulating Data
- Adding New Rows to a Table Using the INSERT statement
- Changing Data in a Table Using the UPDATE Statement
- Using DELETE and TRUNCATE Statements
- Saving and discarding changes with the COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements
- Implementing Read Consistency
- Using the FOR UPDATE Clause
- Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorizing Database Objects
- Creating Tables using the CREATE TABLE Statement Describing the data types
- Describing Constraints
- Creating a table using a subquery
- Altering and Dropping a table
- Creating Other Schema Objects
- Creating, modifying, and retrieving data from a view
- Performing Data manipulation language (DML) operations on a view
- Dropping a view
- Creating, using, and modifying a sequence
- Creating and dropping indexes
- Creating and dropping synonyms
Introduction to PL/SQL
- What is PL/SQL
- PL/SQL Environment
- Benefits of PL/SQL
- Overview of the Types of PL/SQL blocks
- Create and Execute a Simple Anonymous Block
- Generate Output from a PL/SQL Block
- iSQL*Plus as PL/SQL Programming Environment
- Declaring PL/SQL Identifiers
- Identify the Different Types of Identifiers in a PL/SQL subprogram
- Use the Declarative Section to Define Identifier
- List the Uses for Variables
- Store Data in Variables
- Declare PL/SQL Variables
- Writing Executable Statements
- Describe Basic Block Syntax Guidelines
- Use Literals in PL/SQL
- Customize Identifier Assignments with SQL Functions
- Use Nested Blocks as Statements
- Reference an Identifier Value in a Nested Block
- Qualify an Identifier with a Label
- Use Operators in PL/SQL
- Use Proper PL/SQL Block Syntax and Guidelines
- Interacting with the Oracle Server
- Identify the SQL Statements You Can Use in PL/SQL
- Include SELECT Statements in PL/SQL
- Retrieve Data in PL/SQL with the SELECT Statement
- Avoid Errors by Using Naming Conventions When Using Retrieval and DML Statements
- Manipulate Data in the Server Using PL/SQL
- The SQL Cursor concept
- Use SQL Cursor Attributes to Obtain Feedback on DML
- Save and Discard Transactions
- Writing Control Structures
- Control PL/SQL Flow of Execution
- Conditional processing Using IF Statements
- Conditional Processing CASE Statements
- Handle Nulls to Avoid Common Mistakes
- Build Boolean Conditions with Logical Operators
- Use Iterative Control with Looping Statements
- Working with Composite Data Types
- Learn the Composite Data Types of PL/SQL Records and Tables
- Use PL/SQL Records to Hold Multiple Values of Different Types
- Inserting and Updating with PL/SQL Records
- Use INDEX BY Tables to Hold Multiple Values of the Same Data Type
- Using Explicit Cursors
- Cursor FOR Loops Using Sub-queries
- Increase the Flexibility of Cursors By Using Parameters
- Use the FOR UPDATE Clause to Lock Rows
- Use the WHERE CURRENT Clause to Reference the Current Row
- Use Explicit Cursors to Process Rows
- Explicit Cursor Attributes
- Cursors and Records
- Handling Exceptions
- Handling Exceptions with PL/SQL
- Predefined Exceptions
- Trapping Non-predefined Oracle Server Errors
- Functions that Return Information on Encountered Exceptions
- Trapping User-Defined Exceptions
- Propagate Exceptions
- Use The RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR Procedure To Report Errors To Applications
- Creating Stored Procedures
- Describe the block structure for PL/SQL stored procedures
- Invoke a stored procedure/function from different tools
- Call a stored procedure with host variables from iSQL*Plus, Forms, Java, C, etc
- Invoke a stored procedure from an anonymous block or another stored procedure
- List the CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE syntax
- Identify the development steps for creating a stored procedure
- Use the SHOW ERRORS command
- View source code in the USER_SOURCE dictionary view
- Creating Stored Functions
- Describe stored functions
- List the CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION syntax
- Identify the steps to create a stored function
- Execute a stored function
- Identify the advantages of using stored functions in SQL statements
- Identify the restrictions of calling functions from SQL statements
- Remove a function
- Creating Packages
- List the advantages of packages
- Describe packages
- Show the components of a package Diagram the visibility of constructs within a package
- Develop a package
- Create the package specification
- Declare public constructs
- Create the package body
- Using More Package Concepts
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
Trainer Profile of Oracle Online Training
Oracle Certification Online Courses are taken care of by experienced as well as skilled industry experts. Oracle Database can be explained as nothing but an elite database that has been made with enterprise grid computing in mind. It is the most well-known, cost-efficient and adaptable way through which you can manage more information along with applications. Our trainers would help students during the entire Oracle Online Training course.
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Oracle Certification Training
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
From this Online Course you will get a high valid Oracle Certification on Developer and DBA RAC Tracks which will help you to boost your Career. Get Trained on Oracle Data Base and Become good Oracle Associate with high Pay. Most of our Students got placed in Popular Software Companies with average Package of 6 to 10lacs. Call now for Oracle Demo Classes through Online with our Trainers.
At the end of our Oracle Online course, you will be able to deploy full-fledged standalone Oracle databases. Once you completed the course we will issue our own certification, also if you are preparing for Oracle certifications we will help you with the steps. We will help you to Clear OCA, OCP, OCM Oracle Certifications.
What type of certificates do we get?
Oracle Certification Online Training would cover a wide range of topics including Oracle Middleware, Database Administration, Oracle Apps DBA/Technical Applications-Functional, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Oracle Golden Gate and Oracle Cloud.
Why should you go for the Oracle Certification Online Training?
Through Oracle Certification Online Courses, we help students learn everything from scratch. This will help them to increase their level of skill set and get access to various career opportunities.
How will Oracle Certification Training help your Career?
These are some of the opportunities that you can avail using our Oracle Certification Online Training.
- Job Oriented Training
- Placement Assistance
- Placement Oriented Training
- Job Support
- Live Classroom Training
- Live Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Placement Training
- 24/7 live support
- Certification Training
We have a live instructor in-house to help our students learn well. We provide the required project support and certification from our reputed training institute. With our real-time training, students can get the best opportunities that are available in the market.
Oracle Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
Oracle ADF Developer
I Have completed Oracle Training Course at Gangboard. The training was more flexible and in a convenient manner, My trainer having more knowledge in Oracle Course, He was very good in Training. He also guided me to learn the latest things in Oracle training to get knowledge up to date. The trainer was too good and friendly. I had flexible timing for classes. Thanks so much for your valuable time. And Thanks again to Gangboard & Personally my Trainer.
I finished my oracle training in Gangboard. The teaching was really good. I feel really happy with Gangboard, it is the best training institute in Chennai, Thank you so much for helping me in getting trained in oracle and I will also suggest my friends learn and get trained in Gangboard.
It was wonderful Oracle online training at Gangboard, My Instructor taught in an easy way to understand the class. My trainer Shanmugapriya was so friendly that I asked my doubts without any hesitation. Provided real-time scenario, an example program to understand. Thanks so much for your very valuable training. I really enjoyed it, and appreciated that you made it fun!
Oracle PLSQL Developer
Hi, recently I completed my oracle Training at Gangboard which I got from Chandan Kumar. he taught me very well with good examples and different scenarios, he covered all the topics which are useful to the know the functionality and features of the application.
oracle program Developer
I have completed the oracle at Gangboard. I was trained by Raja sir. It was very effective and helpful. He trained us for both technical and personal skills to face interviews. Thanks to Gangboard & Personally my Trainer.
Additional Info of Oracle Online Training
Introduction to Oracle
Oracle database is a fully scalable relational database management system (RBDMS) from the Oracle Corporation, that is used by global enterprises to manage and process data worldwide. Oracle certifications are among the most demanded IT certifications, and so Oracle online training.
GangBoard offers one of the best Oracle online training that is delivered by the Oracle certified experts who have been working in the Oracle technology with 10+ years of industry experience. Gangboard online training is 100% certification-oriented with placements for the students.
This Oracle online course covers various Oracle concepts such as DDL, DML, DCL, TCL, Basic SQL Statements, Sorting Data, Joins, Constraints, View, Function, Sequence, Synonyms, Database creation, User creation, Cursor, Ref Cursor, Trigger, Procedure, Packages, Backup, Restore, architecture, and installation in the practical labs.
Oracle online course has been designed to help you in your Oracle certification preparation with hands-on practical labs. Once you complete the Oracle Online course, you will gain extensive knowledge about Oracle 10g, 11g, and 12C databases.
Placement assistance after you complete Oracle Online Training
We make sure to provide our students with the required placement assistance once they complete the Online Oracle Training. Oracle Certification Online Courses are the best ever ways to magnify your career. These courses would help you to get a great future in a shorter period of time.
Job opportunities after you complete Oracle Online Training
On successful completion of an Oracle course, you will be capable of building a really successful career as:
- PL/ SQL developer
- SQL developer
- Database administrator
Live Oracle Projects
After you complete the Oracle online course, we would be providing you with placement assistance and guidance. This way, you can easily bag a job as an Oracle professional.