About Oracle Identity Manager Course Training
What is this course about?
Oracle Identity Manager is a crucial element of Oracle Identity Management, the primary software that belongs to the Oracle Fusion Middleware branch of products. It offers organizations the ability to effectively manage user identities across the entire enterprise without any hassles. Its wide scope covers resources in the cloud, within the firewall and even beyond the firewall. Oracle Identity Management helps enterprises strengthen their security levels and maintain user identity records in an organized manner.
What are the course objectives?
Oracle® Identity Manager 11g R2 Online Training program is comprehensive in nature and covers the significant features of Oracle Access Manager. It touches upon crucial areas such as the OAM Suite, functioning of the OAM products, overall architecture and run-time architecture of the OAM, features of OAM 11g R2, OIF enhancements to the OAM admin console, the relationship between ASDK 11g and ASDK 10g and their compatibility. It also delves into topics such as custom authentication plugins and life cycle, APIs for creating Custom Authentication plugins and Multifactor authentication.
The Oracle® Identity Manager Online Certification Training program also covers identity governance, directory services, and access management. Further, this course intends to explain the installation, configuration, and launching of Oracle Identity Manager 11g R2, along with the overview of tools and techniques relevant to Oracle Identity Manager.
Who is eligible for the course?
To be part of the Oracle®, Identity Manager, Online Certification Training course, participants are expected to have a clear understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), BPEL, and JDeveloper. Familiarity with Linux-based and Windows-based environment and basic knowledge of Oracle WebLogic Server 11g as well as Oracle Database 11g will be a big plus.
Job Opportunities in Oracle Identity Manager?
In-Depth knowledge of Oracle Identity Management is a ticket to a great career. As a Software Developer in OIM (Oracle Identity Manager), one could get a job in Oracle itself. This is because OIM is Oracle’s Software and most of the development for it is done by Oracle only.
One could work as a software developer or a consultant in the Identity Management space. Having an all-round knowledge about other prominent software, such as those developed by Sailpoint, Forgerock, CA, etc. could offer better career prospects than Oracle Identity Management alone.
You could expect to land a job at any of the renowned IT companies such as Accenture, Cognizant, Infosys, Persistent, Deloitte and PWC in India as well as on foreign shores.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Launching Oracle Identity Manager
- Understanding Organizations, Roles, and Users
- Understanding OIM Connectors
- Understanding Provisioning
- Understanding Workflows, Tasks and Requests
- Understanding IT Resource and Application Instances
- Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging for OIM
- Transferring OIM Configurations
Upcoming Batches for Oracle Identity Manager Training
Our Oracle Identity Manager Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Oracle Identity Manager Online Training
- Importance of identity management
- Introduction to Oracle Identity Manager 10g and 11g
- Identity management benefits, values, terminology, and functional aspects
- Oracle Identity Manager Architecture and Administration Infrastructure
- Installing and Configuring Oracle Identity Manager
Launching Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Identity Manager Server Overview
- SOA Server Overview
- Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- Accessing the Oracle Identity Manager Web Consoles
- Design Console Overview
- Oracle SOA Consoles Overview
- Differences among the consoles from Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle SOA
Understanding Organizations, Roles, and Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Organizations, Roles, and Entity Relationships
- Loading User and Role-Based Data with the Bulk Load Utility
- Creating and Managing Users, Roles, and Organizations
- Customizing and Saving Searches
Understanding OIM Connectors
- What is Connectors?
- Oracle Identity Manager Connectors Overview
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Transferring Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Using Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Run Time
- On-boarding Users to OIM
- What is Provisioning?
- Differences Between Assigning Resources and Provisioning Resources
- Assigning Resources to Users: Overview
- Types of Provisioning
- Using Criteria to Provision a Resource to a User
Understanding Workflows, Tasks and Requests
- What is Workflows?
- Understanding Tasks and Requests
- Types of Workflows
- Managing Approval and Provisioning Workflows
- Deploying SOA Composites
- Creating Requests
- Approving Requests
- Accessing the Resource
Understanding IT Resource and Application Instances
- What is IT Resource and Non-Managed Resource
- Application Instances
- Disconnected Resources
- Using Disconnected Resources
- What is Reconciliation?
- Reconciliation and Provisioning
- Types of Reconciliation
- Reconciliation Events, Rules and Policies
- Implementing Reconciliation Workflows
- Types of Reports
- Configuring Oracle BI Publisher
- Creating Reports for Organizations, Users and Roles
- Customizing Reports
- Exception reports handling
Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging for OIM
- What Is Auditing?
- Oracle Identity Manager Audit Engine
- What Is Monitoring?
- What Is Logging?
- Managing Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging
- Identify log files specific to Oracle Identity Manager
- Attestation Processes
- OIA – Oracle Identity Analytics
Transferring OIM Configurations
- Deployment Manager Overview
- Sandbox Overview
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Data
- Customizations Using Java APIs
- Identify an application programming interface (API)
- Advantages of using Oracle Identity Manager APIs
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager APIs: Utility classes, Factory classes, and Result set interfaces
- Lookup fields and user-defined fields
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Oracle Identity Manager Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the end of our Oracle Identity Manager Online course, you will be assigned to work a real-time project. Once you completed the assigned project with expected results we (Experts Team from GangBoard) will verify and issue Python Certificate. If you are not able to deliver expected results in the project we will support you by clarifying doubts and help you to re-attempt the project.
Oracle Identity Manager Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
GangBoard is the best place for learning software IT Courses. They provide unique course materials, a curriculum plan and well-trained instructors along with 24/7 support. The course content prepared GangBoard is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to the whole GangBoard team.
I had an Amazing Learning Experience from GangBoard. I am very much thankful to my trainer for explaining in a great way and developing my interest further in this topic. It's really a great opportunity for me to take Training in GangBoard. Thanks to the entire team of GangBoard.
I have done Training in GangBoard. It's really an awesome learning experience. All the concepts were covered without any compromise. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. It's completely awesome. Thanks to GangBoard.
Thanks to GangBoard for providing excellent Software IT Courses. I would like to say thanks to the support team for there advice and help whenever I faced any issues. They are always ready to help you to solve the issues. I like this approach from GangBoard.
I took Training with GangBoard. It is an amazing experience. Excellent course structure, Experienced faculty, superb support team. They are always with the success of student carrier, very prompt service they are committed to what they promised.