AWS DevOps Certification Training
Throughout this advanced job-oriented training and certification course, candidates will cover key topics including- provisions, automation, management and operation of distributed AWS applications. Along with this, the AWS DevOps Certification Training also includes cloud formation, OpsWork, Codepipeline, CodeCommit, Beanstalk, and other skills. With the AWS DevOps classes at the GangaBoard, candidates can easily crack the AWS certified DevOps engineer certification exam within the first attempt. Those who complete online AWS DevOps course training and successfully obtain the certification can easily earn an average salary of $125000 p.a. learning under our certified and experienced trainers is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Enroll in the best Ethical hacking online training and learn what it takes to become a certified expert. Create by the team of leading experts, AWS DevOps course is an ideal course for those who want to gain expertise in both in AWS and DevOps at the very same time. Through the placement-oriented training, candidates can gain expertise over a number of aspects including- CD pipeline, infrastructure-as-a-code, deployment strategies, immutable infrastructure, etc. also, they will learn how to implement the DevOps tools into the AWS platform using key solutions like cloud formation, elastic beanstalk and elastic contain services. As more and more and companies in entertainment, technology, e-commerce, and healthcare are adopting the AWS and DevOps the demand for certified AWS DevOps professionals is higher than ever.
What are the skills you will gain through this training course?
The key skills you will obtain after completing the AWS DevOps online training and certification are as written below:
- Use code commit to enabling continuous integration
- Principal concepts behind the DevOps development
- SDLC automation
- How to perform disaster recovery
- Event response
The objective of the AWS DevOps Training Course?
The core objective of GangBoard behind providing these services is to prepare candidates to crack the AWS DevOps certification exam in a first go. Other things aspirants will learn throughout the course are:
- How to use infrastructure-as-code
- Policies of AWS
- Disaster recovery
- System monitoring and logging
- Incident response
Who should take this online training course?
This job-oriented training course is specially designed for candidates who are seeking knowledge and skills to take over new roles within the organization. Yet, the list of target audience includes;
- Software developers
- System administrators
- Cloud professionals
- Project managers
- Solution architect
What are the prerequisites for pursuing this online training course?
There are no particular prerequisites for attaining the AWS DevOps training and certification course. However, the knowledge of programming language is recommended to fasten the learning process.
What are the job opportunities for AWS DevOps online training course?
Those who successfully complete the online training course and crack the certification exam can easily reserve the best spot in the leading firms. some of the job opportunities they can take with the certification are;
- AWS DevOps Engineer
- DevOps engineer
- Cloud engineer
Why you should take this online training course?
The world around us is changing faster than we can imagine and the demand for AWS DevOps professionals is higher than ever. According to the recent survey, around 80 percent of the companies across the globe will adopt DevOps by 2020. So, it is the right time to:
- Enhance your knowledge and skills
- Attain AWS DevOps training and certification course
- Become the AWS Certified DevOps engineer
Where else I can find take the online AWS DevOps training?
Online or live training classes are available across the country. You can easily avail it from the comfort of your home.
Features of AWS DevOps Online Training?
The features you are bound to receive with our live classroom training courses are:
- 70 Hours of instructor-led training sessions
- weekend and weekday classes
- Flexible learning
- Lifetime access to study material
- 24/7 technical support and assistance
What you'll learn from this course?
- Simple Storage Service(S3)
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Auto Scaling
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- AWS Monitoring Services
- AWS Content Delivery Services
- Introduction and Course Agenda
- Automation and Configuration Management
- Continuous Monitoring
Upcoming Batches for AWS DevOps Training
Our AWS DevOps Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Course Price at
You Save: ₹ 5,000 (16.7% OFF)
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?Enroll Now Pay Later Request a Batch
Course Syllabus of AWS DevOps Online Training
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and AWS services
- Private vs Public Cloud
- History of AWS
Simple Storage Service(S3)
- Introduction to Simple Storage Service(S3)
- How to create Bucket
- How to store objects
- Bucket properties and Object Properties
- How to create Bucket policy
- Static website Hosting in S3
- Versioning and Life cycle creation for objects
- S3 browser
Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Introduction to Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Launching EC2 server
- Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Elastic IP creation
- Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Snapshots creation from Volume
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Introduction to Auto Scaling
- Creating Launch Configuration with AMI
- Creating Auto Scaling group
- Testing the auto scaling with online load testing tool
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Networking Basics
- Introduction to Virtual Private Cloud(VPC)
- Creating public and private subnets
- Creating Routing Tables
- Creating Internet Gateways
Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Introduction to Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Creating RDS instance
- Creating Mediawiki website within VPC and configuring private subnet database
Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Introduction to Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Creating users and Groups
- Creating Custom policies
- Giving access to users to services using custom policies
- Introduction to Cloud Formation
- Designing a template in Cloud Formation
- Creating Stack using designed Cloud Formation templates
AWS Monitoring Services
- Introduction to Cloud Watch
- Creating alarm using Cloud Watch
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
AWS Content Delivery Services
- Introduction to Cloud Front
- Creating Content Distribution
- Simple Email Service (SES)
- Simple Queue Service (SQS)
Domain Name Services
- Route 53
- Dynamo DB
- Overview of Import/Export
- AWS cloud migration Architects use cases explanation
Introduction and Course Agenda
- Introduction to the DevOps Course
- What is Devops
- DevOps: Continuous Delivery and Benefits
- DevOps: Lean thinking, a change of culture
- Version Control (GIT)
- Git Commands Overview
- Demo: GIT commands and github
- Introduction to Provisioning
Automation and Configuration Management
- Introduction to Automation and Configuration Management
- Ansible: introduction
- Ansible: Installation
- Ansible: Installation demo
- Ansible: First Playbook
- Ansible: First Playbook demo
- Ansible: Provisioning with vagrant and EC2
- Ansible: Roles
- Introduction to Continuous Integration
- Jenkins: Introduction and installation
- Jenkins: Prepare Play App
- Jenkins: Build app
- Jenkins: building applications with sbt or maven
- Jenkins: install and build demo
- Deployment Introduction
- Artifact storage and deployment
- Artifact storage and deployment demo
- Continuous Monitoring
- Introduction to microservices
- Introduction to docker
- Docker demo
- Docker Architecture
- Docker Images
- Docker Networking
- Docker Volumes.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
Trainer Profile of Certified AWS DevOps Training
As a leading IT training provider, we are very concern when it comes to selecting the instructors for our candidates. Bound to provide only premium quality services, we only hire instructors who themselves are certified and have at least 10 to 15 years of experience in providing the training to AWS DevOps aspirants. Right before they can associate themselves with the GangBoard, each instructor has to go through the series of tests that includes training testing, screening and practice session. Taking the AWS DevOps classes under the supervision of these instructors is once in a lifetime opportunity.
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
AWS DevOps Exam and Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
AWS DevOps is the globally recognized certification, designed for the professionals who want to take over the role of DevOps engineer after having more than 2 years of experience in the AWS field. GangBoard offers a reliable online training course to prepare candidates to crack the AWS certified DevOps engineer certification exam within the first attempt.
AWS DevOps Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
GangBoard is the best place for learning software IT Courses. They provide unique course materials, a curriculum plan and well-trained instructors along with 24/7 support. The course content prepared GangBoard is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to the whole GangBoard team.
I had an Amazing Learning Experience from GangBoard. I am very much thankful to my trainer for explaining in a great way and developing my interest further in this topic. It's really a great opportunity for me to take Training in GangBoard. Thanks to the entire team of GangBoard.
I have done Training in GangBoard. It's really an awesome learning experience. All the concepts were covered without any compromise. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. It's completely awesome. Thanks to GangBoard.
Thanks to GangBoard for providing excellent Software IT Courses. I would like to say thanks to the support team for there advice and help whenever I faced any issues. They are always ready to help you to solve the issues. I like this approach from GangBoard.
I took Training with GangBoard. It is an amazing experience. Excellent course structure, Experienced faculty, superb support team. They are always with the success of student carrier, very prompt service they are committed to what they promised.