Android Training in Melbourne
earn Android Training Course with Android Certification from Experts.In this Android Online Training, you will learn in-depth syllabus of Android Course which has Introduction of Java & Android, First Steps, Exploring Data Types, Control Structures: Logical Expressions, Control Structures: Loops, User-Defined Functions, Debugging, Android Architecture, Android Activity LifeCycle, Android Layouts and Gestures, Android Working with Views, Fragments and its LifeCycle, Building Android Application based on Web Response, Working with Android Input Controls, SQLITE Basics, Using Android to Access SQLITE, Handling IDE, Building the Public Area, Regulating Page Access, Advanced Android Techniques, Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), OOP in Practice, Working with Files and Directories, etc., Our Android Online Course syllabus is designed to learn Android Course with practicals.
GangBoard’s Android Certification Course in Melbourne will provide you with the knowledge required to work on Android platform. You will learn Android Programming concepts in Android Online Certification Training by GangBoard, Melbourne. You will develop apps and also register them on Play store. That way everyone can see your creativity around the world. You will get to know about different styles, intents, menus and application lifecycle process.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction of Java & Android
- Exploring Data Types
- Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- Control Structures: Loops
- User-Defined Functions
- Android Architecture
- Android Activity LifeCycle
- Android Layouts and Gestures
- Android Working with Views
- Fragments and its LifeCycle
- Building Android Application based on Web Response
- Working with Android Input Controls
- SQLITE Basics
- Using Android to Access SQLITE
- Advanced Android Techniques
Upcoming Batches for Android Certification Training in Melbourne
Our Android Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Android Training Syllabus
Introduction of Java & Android
- What is Java?
- What is Android?
- The history of Android
- Why choose Android?
- Installation overview
- Basic steps to crate project
- Dynamic inputs with real time example
- Basic steps to crate project
- Inserting code comments
Exploring Data Types
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type casting
- Boxing and Unboxing
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and else if statements
- Nested If statements
- Nested else If statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- While loops
- For loops
- For Each loops
- Understanding array Concepts
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Debug with a breakpoint
- Warnings and errors
- Error handling Capacity
- How to debug errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- How Application works with android OS.
- Key Features of Android Latest versions
- Android History of versions
Android Activity LifeCycle
- What is Activity?
- Activity Life Cycle?
- How Activity Life Cycle Works?
- Intents and Intent Filters
- Working with Bundles
- Passing Values through bundles using intent
Android Layouts and Gestures
- Linear Layout
- Relative Layout
- Frame Layout
- Input Controls.
- Click Listeners
- Date Picker
- Time Picker
- Alert Dialog
Android Working with Views
- List View
- Grid View
- Dialog View
- Recycler List View
- How to start service from an Activity
- How to stop background service.
- Managing Service LifeCycle
- Bound Service
- Unbound Service
Fragments and its LifeCycle
- What is Fragment?
- Fragment Life Cycle?
- How Fragment Life Cycle Works with in an Activity?
- Dynamically loading Fragments in an Activity.
Building Android Application based on Web Response
- Links and URLs
- Fetching Json Values from the server using GET method.
- Posting Json Values from the server using POST method.
- Json Parsing
- Xml Parsing
- Encoding GET values
Working with Android Input Controls
- Building forms using EditText, TextView, ImageView and AutoComplete TextView
- Detecting form submissions
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Sqlite introduction
- Creating a database
- Methods in SqliteHelper Class
- Handling SqlException
- Creating a database table
- Database versions
- CRUD in Sqlite
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Using Android to Access SQLITE
- Database APIs in Android
- Connecting to SQLITE with Android
- Retrieving data from SQLITE
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with SQLITE
- Updating and deleting records with SQLITE
- Refactoring Class names and Method names
- Sdk Handling
- Google play services?
- Handling Multiple Projects
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
Building the Public Area
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
Regulating Page Access
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
Advanced Android Techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
OOP in Practice
- What is Object?
- How to Create Object?
- Inheritance and its types
- Polymorphism and its types
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Comparing objects
Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- Android permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Additional Info of Android Training in Melbourne
Android Job Opportunities in Melbourne
There are so many Android app developers jobs profiles awaiting for skilled professionals in Melbourne. With increasing demand, finding the best Android developer is very tough. If you go with GangBoard’s reputed Android Certification Training course, you will be a big asset to the company. Melbourne has some fantastic organizations and domains looking for Android developers who can create top-notch apps and services for them. You will earn a high salary and enjoy other firm benefits with Android Certification by GangBoard.
Android Live Projects
To make our learners become industry ready, GangBoard experts who are experienced professionals in the industry have introduced projects high in demand in the industry. These projects make sure that you use all the notions of Android and help you test your skills. These projects are from various domains such as technology, marketing, sales, insurance, banking, etc. While working on these projects, you will understand the industry set up and environment, project management and target time.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Android Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
During the Training period at GangBoard, you will get to work on many Hands-on Exercises. You will get the industry experience by working on these exercises. There will be a few projects and case studies. Successful submission of assignments, projects, good performance on quizzes and a score of 60% or more makes you eligible for GangBoard Certificate. GangBoard Certificates are of high value in the market. They are acknowledged all over the world in big companies and organizations. They are a badge of proficiency and dexterity.
Android Certification Training in Melbourne Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
Recently I completed my Android Certification Online Training Course in Melbourne. My trainer Aravindanath is a working professional so he Taught well and gave us all suggestions and good inputs like how the real-time work be like and he covered all topics what he promised on day 1 and now I got the courage to attend interviews, though I need to practice well to perform in interview because cracking the interview is my job.
I have finished the Android Certification Online Training Course in Melbourne from GangBoard. The trainer having good knowledge about this course. he taught very well. This institute is good place for learning. I would like to thank GangBoard and My trainer.
Hi, I have completed the Android Certification Online Training Course in Melbourne at GangBoard.my trainer nivedha has given the best training and full support to me to learn this course .she is very polite to solve the doubts at any time, very thanks to her. and special thanks to GangBoard.
I have completed my Android Certification Online Training Course in Melbourne at GangBoard. I got good knowledge about the subject and I could showcase as work experience person since our trainer Nishanth had well trained with practical as well as theory. Since he is a very good friend and also a teacher. He explained every doubt then and there. Thanks a lot for GangBoard and trainer Nishanth.
I have completed the Android Certification Online Training Course in Melbourne from GangBoard, under the guidance of Mr. Karthik N. It was a very great experience to get trained by him. My trainer taught me every detail of Java and helped me to improve my programming skills. The study materials provided by the trainer were very helpful. Thanks to GangBoard.